[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I confess to the /k/ube. I NDed and shot myself. Thankfully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: kube.jpg (456KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
kube.jpg
456KB, 2816x2112px
I confess to the /k/ube. I NDed and shot myself.
Thankfully it was lol 9mm otherwise I may not be here.

I am sorry, I never wanted to be a statistic.
>>
>>34443136
A thread died for this
faggot
>>
>>34443142
it was probably a shit thread anyways
>>
>>34443136

Was it a glock, did you glock yourself?
>>
>>34443150
sig 2022, went off when I was trying to pull the whole holster off, with the gun in it. It was the sig holster that came with the gun.
>>
>>34443163
>it was a sig holster that came with the gun
Found the problem
>>
>>34443136
It's a /k/onfession thread then? Very well. I am noguns. I handled real firearms a lot and fired one exactly once but it was a full-auto C7. I own zero guns and one CO2 BB pistol for target practice until I can get real guns.
>tfw you realized that your skills with an airgun translated over extremely well to a real gun though
>>
>>34443136
>/k/onfession thread
I ND five rounds out of a M249 3 cm from my foot a year ago.

Needless to say Im not in theAir Force any more
>>
>>34443514
I'm assuming Security Forces ...? How?
>>
>>34443163
>sig 2022
isn't a 2022 hammer fired? That's mainly a strikerfire problem. What am I missing?
>>
Forgive me cube for I have sinned, I left my Chinese torkarev in my trunk and water got into it, now it's a rusty mess.
>>
/k/ube forgive me, for I've had my grandfather's AR-7 for like 9 months and just cleaned and lubed it last night.
>>
>>34443590
Yepp, security. Had a total brainfart when my sling broke, and grabbed the gun when it was falling. Only managed to grab the pistol grip and triggerguard/trigger
>>
>>34443628
ND, so I'm guessing OP left his finger on the trigger during holstering.
>>
nice gorka
>>
>>34443482
>>>/toy/
I believe you need to be here my boy
>>
>>34443639

Remove the grips and soak the rest overnight in a 70/30 mixture of diesel fuel and auto trans fluid. Alternately, you could use one of those rust converter products available at most hardware stores for cleaning up rusty hand tools.
>>
>>34443136
Show pics, cocksucker.
>>
>>34445027
You fucking imbecile, LOL
Should have been dishonorably discharged for that.
>>
>>34443136
/k/ube forgive me as I Cannoed a haji while in the Rangers, his face made me irrationally angry so I put the butt of my M4 through his already fucked up skull. Had to get a new buttstock and had to clean my rifle three times before we went back to the FOB
>>
>>34450023
/warcrimesgeneral/
>>
>>34443136
ND and blew out my window, sorry for your glocked OP.
>>
>>34443136
I clean my guns only after range day, and those are about once or twice a year.
>>
>>34450023
Lying to the cube is a sin anon
>>
Reminds me of a Borg cube
>>
Ave nex alea
>>
>>34443136
>I am sorry, I never wanted to be a statistic.
You already are.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.