[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bosnia and Herzegovina making small arms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

A couple of days ago it was released in the local media that a company yet to be named to the public is currently testing a new weapons series in EU countries. As local media is very uneducated on the subject of firearms, they said that the main rifle is chambered in 9x19, but apparently that's a whole different model that is also being tested. The main weapon being tested is a rifle in 7.62, and there is also a word of a pistol in 9x19 that seems to be a SIG Copy.

Seeing as how both Serbia and Croatia are putting their weapons on the market, if these Bosnian weapons are any good they could actually sell if they could compete with the price of other cheaper firearms if the factory making them pushes for the civilian market and exporting to the US.

I'll post some photos for you, this is completely new to me as well.

Btw for whatever reason the weapons all seem hold SMG in their name.
>>
>>
>>34442116
That looks like a Frankenstein monster.
>>
File: C_oRhhRWsAA59uy.jpg (117KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_oRhhRWsAA59uy.jpg
117KB, 800x1200px
>>
File: C_oSpXXXoAEUBwe.jpg (151KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
C_oSpXXXoAEUBwe.jpg
151KB, 1200x800px
>>34442128
I do agree man, it does look horrible. However I am completely interested into what it'll be like, and even more interested about the pistol and carbine.
>>
>A horrible rough looking attempt to give an AK a monolithic rail and inline recoil without actually changing the stock
>And literally a Wilson AR9
Low effort. If shitholes like NK and Armenia can produce decent indigenous designs, Bosnia can do better than this shit.
>>
Digging into some Bosnian forums, it seems that the company is AC-Unity Goražde (Goražde is a town) but they are a complete mistery to everyone, they are government backed (mostly from the Bosniak side in case some of you understand the Bosnian political situation)
>>
File: c2mPfn2.jpg (194KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
c2mPfn2.jpg
194KB, 1600x900px
>>34442139
I agree with you as well, but honestly I am glad to see any sort of weapon related thing happening in Bosnia. If nothing else, it's a start, and if it doesn't die down the only way to go is up. I'm trying to be optimistic about this, if it doesn't get washed down in politics just as pretty much everything here does, it just may work.

Bosnia also made it's first howitzer and RPG copies lately.
>>
File: pistolj.jpg (55KB, 700x473px) Image search: [Google]
pistolj.jpg
55KB, 700x473px
>>
>>34442141
Bosniaks preparing for 2018 Serb referendum?
>>
>>34442139
Check the scar boot stock copy on the different model if you're interested >>34442156

>>34442159
Who knows, I'm trying to keep this thread free of politics but hey anything's possible, and to be quite honest it'd only be a smart move if you remember what happened with the weapons embargo in the 90s war.
>>
>>
>>34442165
Judging from poor image quality, I can still see a button in the middle of it, looks to be more of a acr than scar type
>>
the reworked yugo m59/66 SKS's came from them, they removed the grenade launchers and rebarreled them.
>>
>>34442193
That rifle looks like a very poorly made prototype. There is no way anyone would buy that.
>>
>>34442207
Could be, they're pretty similar to me and the Scar stock came to my memory first

>>34442212
Oh really, I didn't know that, in fact I've never heard of these guy before. But it does make sense seeing as it says "International trading of military goods from the region" on the website preview i found
>>
>>34442220
Not even sand people for a good price? Possibly not seeing as old M70s and other AKs are still around.
I'm thinking they're probably aiming at producing them for internal needs in Bosnia like the army, maybe in small numbers at first. At least the 9mm AR seems like something they'd push to sell to the local police forces. I really don't know what they're planing on doing with these weapons though.
>>
>>34442147
>using call of duty 4 cover art as promotional material
>>
>>34442230
The AR and pistol are most likely imported.
>>
>>34442237
On the websites I found it's said that the pistol is their prototype, the AR I'm not sure about as it's all badly written. It does say something about one of the prototypes having "many interchangable parts with the AR family or rifles such as the M16 and M4 models" - that's probably just the 9mm ar they're talking about so yeah, it's all quite confusing
>>
>>34442141
>>34442245
The Rex Zero 1 is Slovenian. The AR could be domestically produced, they're pretty easy to make with modern tooling. Ukraine is actually planning to manufacture and adopt their own AR variant as a standard issue rifle.

http://www.k-var.com/shop/REXZERO1S-01.html
>>
>>34442245
AR15s have strict specifications and are extremely interchangeable. If you compared some parts from the first production run of M16s with modern mil-spec AR parts, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
>>
>>34442256
Thanks for the great info bud

>>34442267
That's why it just sounded dumb that they said "interchangable parts with ARs". Everything I can find sounds like noone has much info and is just trying to write what they can to easily put out a news article. All in all it would still be great if the 9mil AR was produced by this company and not just imported
>>
>>34442116
AK+mp5???

Well glad to see new guns
>>
>>34442235
>Glorious Yugoslavian arms sector has been reduced to this

I cry every time
>>
>inb4 bošnjok diaspora dick beating
>>
>>34442516
At least SOMETHING is happening
>>
File: IWA2017_REX_AKB15.jpg (397KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IWA2017_REX_AKB15.jpg
397KB, 1600x1067px
>>34442116
Isn't this just an Arex AKB-15 but with a different stock?

They stole this shit from Slovenia
>>
File: 1435581777300.png (49KB, 319x326px) Image search: [Google]
1435581777300.png
49KB, 319x326px
>>34442118
>quarter circle 10 lower
>>
>>34443553
It does look like it, check out >>34442256

So it's either them working together/the Bosnian factory making licensed copies (>>34442141 name of Slovenian pistol is here), or they just flat out stole it.

>>34443595
I'd defnitely buy a civvie version of the laws here allowed us to
>>
>>34443553
Now thinking about it, maybe the media just found whatever photos they could since most of the photos I found are from an older presentation on an international gun show in Turkey. Maybe these AK type rifles are just something they make/sell for/with the Slovenian company, and maybe it's actually an AR type rifle that the Bosnian company is making? Who the hell knows, maybe it's just that these photos were chosen at random from the media, where one did it and the rest just copied on.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.