[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIY Chemical Weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: WWI_GasMask.jpg (70KB, 760x563px) Image search: [Google]
WWI_GasMask.jpg
70KB, 760x563px
Given the increasing levels of violence coming from groups like antifa, does /k/ think there is a risk of chlorine for pools being used in do it yourself chemical warfare?
>>
>>34441554
What a terrible idea. What makes you think a few protesters are that big of a threat?
>>
>>34441594
People are being radicalized to the point where they shoot up baseball fields of people they disagree with. The threat of domestic terrorism is not unfounded. My concern is the risk of these groups manufacturing chemical weapons.
>>
>>34441554
If you are going to gas people, at least do what the nips did 20 years ago and get som Sarin...
>>
>>34441612
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_church_shooting

>The threat of domestic terrorism is not unfounded.
Mainly from the right.

>My concern is the risk of these groups manufacturing chemical weapons.
Most groups in the US are too dumb for this
>>
>>34441629
This.

Wasnt there a case just recently where som /pol/-tard schoolshooter killed more people than leftists has done for 40 years?
>>
>>34441554
Someone tried to ghetto gas furries at some Chicago Furcon with some sort of chlorine bomb. No one died even in the enclosed hotel space, because people immediately noticed the smell, and alarms went off. Imagine someone trying that at an outdoor space, like one of those millennial politics rallies. Yeah, not going to work well unless you have a WMD-grade chemical agent. Also no one cares about anti-fa except for themselves and alt-right retards
>>
Mix pure bleach and pure ammonia. It creates a chlorine-type gas. Probably won't kill anyone but will put them out of commission for a few hours or days depending on how strong their lungs are.

Fill a water bottle up halfway with ammonia and halfway with bleach, screw the cap on and throw.
>>
>>34441629
>>34441724
>Mainly from the right.
Stop this nonsense.
Here's a list of Left terror groups for you, off the top of my head
Students for a Democratic Society (Later created the Weathermen)
Weathermen (Serial bombers)
Symbionese Liberation Army (Batshit crazy Maoist-Marxist-Black-Supremacist murderers and bank robbers)
May 19th Organization (Feminist-Communists, mostly notable for jailbreaking other left-wing terrorists. Ie: Joanne Chesimard, better known as Assata Shakur... Though they were also known to bomb shit themselves, like, say, the Senate)
United Freedom Front (Marxists who also loved bombs, mostly on corporate targets)
FALN (Marxist Puerto Rican independence people, trained by Cuba and funded by the USSR. Bombed shit like Wall Street, tried to assassinate Truman and congressmen)
Animal Liberation Front (Hardcore vegans who bomb and raze businesses that test on or otherwise use animals)
Earth Liberation Front (More of the same - they were FBI's #1 terrorist group until 9/11)
Black Liberation Army (Plenty of bank robbings, police killings, a few bombings under their belt)
Do you want me to go on?

The really terrifying thing is how white-washed this history is becoming. Names like Assata Shakur and Mumia Abu-Jamal echo through history in a lot of unsavory ways, but today the left hails them as heroes and calls them political prisoners. They swear up and down that The Weathermen never killed anybody despite all of the facts saying otherwise, meanwhile the FALN were all granted clemency by Bill Clinton despite their convictions because they "renounced violence" - save for Oscar Lopez Rivera, who refused to and had to wait for Obama to commute his sentence. Oscar, by the way, was appointed "National Freedom Hero" by the organizers of the Puerto Rican Day Parade in NYC this year.
Did I mention that Oscar Lopez Rivera was a leader of the FALN?

Lefties have historically committed far more domestic terrorism in the US, look for yourself
>>
>>34441612
>being against tyranny and shall not is now a domestic terrorism
Oh America you so silly.
>>
>>34441966
Yes, trying to kill politicians in a mass shooting because you disagree with them is in fact an act of domestic terrorism.
>>
>>34442015
Before 2001 you haven't heard of terrorism let alone domestic terrorism.
Just stop.
>>
>>34442020
see
>>34441957

you are so worng in so many ways, my country use to have domestic terrorist too but at least unlike retarded leftist, they only target politicians and cops, injuring civilians was not tollerated
>>
File: fuckingcommunistpiecesofshit.jpg (103KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingcommunistpiecesofshit.jpg
103KB, 558x600px
>>34441957
Ah, you forgot the two most influential leftist terror groups in Europe: the RAF and the IRA
>>
File: rivera26n-20-web.jpg (112KB, 750x954px) Image search: [Google]
rivera26n-20-web.jpg
112KB, 750x954px
>>34442020
Terrorism as a term didn't really come into common use until the era of "Homeland Security" - sure
But you're either gullible, idiotic, or have ulterior motives if you seriously want to suggest that bombs and bullets intended to convey a political message through violence don't fit the definition of terrorism.
>>
>>34441957
>on /k/
>this retard

you remind me of a crazy jerk in Arizona who shot DNC members including Gabriel Giffords

please never own firearms
>>
>>34442039
That's what they say about Bill Ayers and the Weathermen too, sure, except their bombs were specifically designed to kill, including the one, packed with nails, that infamously blew up their own members in Greenwich Village, which had been intended for an Army dance in Fort Dix, so you know - soldiers and their families are fair game.
Armored truck guards too, whenever they rob armored trucks. Gotta kill those guys once in a while, you know.
Besides, you say that like it's acceptable in a lawful and free society in a country with great political representation to bomb and shoot politicians and police officers.
>>34442058
Of course, but neither was particularly active or present in the US.
>>34442094
Shooting politicians because you disagree with them is equally unacceptable and reprehensible regardless of if they're lefties or righties. I don't know where in my post you saw anything that suggested I felt anything to the contrary. Sorry you're losing the argument and have to resort to ad-hominem, though.
>>
>>34441957
Not either of those anons but I'll just go down the list because I don't like bullshit:

1. Whiny hippies rife with gynocentric drama.
2. A group spawned out of said drama that made the handful of serious people snap and go crazy. Three cops and a Brinks guard killed, meanwhile they lost double that number. (three self-inflected lol)
3. Literally bank robbers pretending to be revolutionaries, also a random bored socialite who was """kidnapped"""
4. lol so apparently we're taking thugs for the ghetto at their word now?
5. Telephoned warnings ahead of their bombs to avoid casualties, technically terrorism but come on.
6. So we're including foreign groups in this list? Do you want me to start naming off conservative nutjobs across the world? Religion's a powerful thing, I think I can come up with oh a few groups from sandy places who think their god's on their side.
7. LMAO
8. LOL
9. More nigs nigging, come on don't bullshit everyone.
>Do you want me to go on?
Oh, please do.

When it comes down to actual death toll right-wing terrorism is leagues ahead of left-wing terrorism on US soil. Seems the only people they manage to kill are beat cops and security guards, and every group suffers incredible casualties in between spending most of their time doing inane shit or drama.
>>
>>34441554
yes, it's only a matter of time
obtain a gas mask or two for yourself and your family, practice situational awareness (remember to keep in mind not only where you are, but the terrain around you, since chemical weapons are generally heavier than air), and avoid places that degenerates congregate in.

if you're planning on moving soon, consider moving to a place on a decent incline too. preferably on a dead end street.

oh, and avoid subways and apartment buildings.
>>
So are people here really afraid of Antifa? Are they somehow more dangerous in the States? I used hang around quite a few members/ppl affiliated with Antifa here in Krautistan, and they were some of the biggest LARPing pussies in existence (but good enough for a drink and discussion)
>>
>>34442171
1. "Direct Action"
2. Bombs on political, police, and military targets
3. Their motto - "Death to the fascist insect that preys on the life of the people." Not very successful, but not for a lack of trying.
4. You don't seem familiar with them - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_19th_Communist_Organization
5. It's not "Technically" - it is. Especially when it involves occupied courthouses and people losing limbs.
6. Puerto Rico is not foreign, the FALN was a Puerto Rican group which mostly operated in NYC.
7. LMAO or not, they terrorize.
8. LOL or not, they terrorize.
9. Bombing a church holding a funeral service for a police officer your group killed is terrorism, among many other things they did.
Go read into any of those and start going down the rabbit hole, you'll find plenty more where they came from. More interestingly, you'll find where they ended up - as "National Freedom Heroes", Professors, Judges, and Lawyers.
It's probably for the best that they tend to err more towards incompetence, because they have historically tried big things, and tried them often.

As far as Right-wing terrorists go, McVeigh is the only one who's really remarkable - by and large the rest aren't much more successful than the average Left-winger, the only real difference is abortion doctors instead of police officers, and tinfoil hats instead of feminist marxism.
>>
>>34442206
Same here as they are there. They throw firecrackers, piss, pepper spray, and occasionally punches at the worst - usually at hard-righters who are frankly just as bad as them. More posturing than anything else, but it is alarming to have such a sudden rise in their presence.
>>
>>34442213
The other thing of note, which makes it harder to compare them, is that Right terrorists tend to be lone wolf types (Ie: McVeigh), while Left terrorists tend to be group types (Ie: Weathermen)
There's exceptions, of course - the baseball shooter seems to have been a lone wolf but clearly had Lefty interests, while righties have groups like the KKK or The Nation doing shit here and there, but that alone makes it much harder to do an apples to apples comparison - but that skews it, if anything, towards the Lefty groups' favor. FALN, for example, had the Methodist Church defending them, since a whole lot of them had wormed their way into church leadership as some Latino outreach board.
Then just to throw a real wrench in the works, you've got groups that commit terrorist acts that don't really neatly fall into left or right definitions, like the Jewish Defense League, which used to go after Commies, Arabs, and White Supremacists alike.

Honestly, it's all real crazy shit when you start to research it. There's a hell of a lot more crazy people out there willing to do crazy shit for crazy causes than most people realize or want to realize.
If anybody really wants to start scaring themselves, try reading "Understanding Terrorism in America: From the Klan to Al Qaeda"
>>
>>34442223
Yeah thought so, didn't know there was spike, thought that was /pol/ being paranoid. Here the numbers seem to go down, especially compared to the 80s.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.