[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say a robber breaks into my home, I aim my shotgun at him and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1448198682482.jpg (25KB, 285x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448198682482.jpg
25KB, 285x400px
Say a robber breaks into my home, I aim my shotgun at him and he keeps coming forward thinking it isn't real, would it be within legal bounds to fire a warning shot?
>>
>>34441471
Fuck, warning shots. Snuff that fucker.
>>
In the eyes of the law, if you have time to fire a warning shot your life wasn't in danger.
Paint the wall with his fucking brain stem.
>>
>>34441488
unless your californian which you legally have to see his ID and he has to sign a "Intent to cause harm and serious physical injury" waiver
>>
>>34441471
What state are you in fucker? That determines what you can do. Until you post your state, I'm assuming shitty troll thread.
>>
>>34441471
There is no such thing as non-lethal use of a firearm barring your state writing in an exemption for law enforcement using less than lethal ammunition.

If deadly force is authorized you shoot to stop the threat.
>>
File: Tall-3.jpg (475KB, 1200x438px) Image search: [Google]
Tall-3.jpg
475KB, 1200x438px
>>34441471
Shoot that fuckhead. He invaded your home, you have every right to kill his ass. Its your life or his.
>>
>>34441528
This and make sure he's dead, dead men tell no tales
>>
>>34441471
>Warning shot

If someone broke into your home you gonna waste him. You hear me? You shoot at him until he is dead and not posing a threat anymore.

You dont warn him, you dont fire to wound him. You only pull the trigger with the intention to kill because you fear for your life.

Anything else puts you in the corner of the perpetrator.
>>
>>34441546
Incorrect. You do not shoot to kill. You shoot to stop the threat. And after you are sure he is no longer a threat, you shoot him again for good measure. Him being killed may be an unfortunate side effect of you stopping the threat.
>>
>>34441610

Stopping the threat to society ie kill. Not killing people when you shoot them is for half asses.
>>
>>34441478
>>
>>34441478
Fpbp and plant a knife on him
>>
If you have more than one shells in the chamber, pump one out proving to him that its real.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.