[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smith and Wesson buys Gemtech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1346641695645.jpg.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1346641695645.jpg.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
What did they mean by this?

http://www.recoilweb.com/smith-wesson-buys-gemtech-128578.html
>>
I'm willing to bet S&W knows the NRA might start pushing the HPA. The NRA only pushes stuff that benefits gun manufacturers.
>>
if HPA doesn't pass they still have LE sales, so it doesn't necessarily mean they think it will.
>>
>>34439235
Not a big deal cause Gemtech's stuff is meh.
>>
>>34439306
Well suppressor sales have been dropping drastically, probably a poor choice for S&W if they didn't know for sure if the HPA is going to pass, if it does it will payout big for S&W
>>
S&W is a fudd company, no doubt they're going to use this as leverage to try and block the HPA. The NRA wants it to fail because it helps line their pockets, and S&W has a stake in it failing because it means silencers are hard to get and expensive.
>>
>>34439404
citation needed
>>
>>34440348
Red Pill
>>
>>34439235

Means Dr Phil (Dater) is tired, and I don't blame him.

The man has done more to push the science of practical supression than near any other NA manufacturer.

Now he can take a break and make what he wants.
>>
>>34440394
Have heard that the guy has some form of dementia(no joke) so could see him selling if that's the case.
>>
File: 1466471996164.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1466471996164.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>34439235
I wonder if this is going to be like when Remington/freedom group bought AAC and ended up chasing away the owner, a giant chunk of the talent and cutting the qc for more profit.
>>
File: 1458940310188.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1458940310188.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>34440248
>S&W is a fudd company, no doubt they're going to use this as leverage to try and block the HPA.
How the fuck is owning a silencer company "leverege" against the HPA?
>The NRA wants it to fail because it helps line their pockets, and S&W has a stake in it failing because it means silencers are hard to get and expensive.
That's not how supply and demand works retard. If the act passed, it would increase the size of the market. New manufacturers MIGHT then enter the market, or existing competitors could increase production, which would THEN drive the price down, but they would have to sell a vast number of silencers and start competing on price. Silencers are already hard to get and expensive, why would it make any sense for them to buy gemtech now as opposed to earlier?
>>
>>34439235
Not interested in your thread at all, just here to tell you that the OP pic makes me angry
Happy 4th you fucking peckerwood wigger shit kys
>>
>>34439310
Doesn't this show signs of things to possibly come?

>>34439298
Would the NRA actually work toward the HPA?
I'm certain they want to keep the Hugues Amendment in place because MUH INVESTMENTS
>>
>>34442169
>Would the NRA actually work toward the HPA?

the NRA would, itself, but many suppressor manufacturers would not. The NRA may also be convinced the potential risk of gun crimes being committed by mongoloids with Bass Pro purchased suppressors is going to spook the public into coming down HARD.

Gun Control is actually a Libertarians friend, it gives him something to point to that says gun control doesn't work.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.