[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had your import/export FFL what would your first move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: received_1597520176925955.gif (933KB, 244x300px) Image search: [Google]
received_1597520176925955.gif
933KB, 244x300px
If you had your import/export FFL what would your first move be? Making money is the goal not building a museum.
>>
File: Nagant revolver in crate 2.jpg (172KB, 900x609px) Image search: [Google]
Nagant revolver in crate 2.jpg
172KB, 900x609px
>>34439200
>>
>>34439200
FALs.
>>
>>34439214
really? Cylinder nuggets?
>>
>>34439200
Depends how much time I have and if I can hire a couple translators.

I could easily do a Simpson and wander around euro auctions and buy guns that aren't very valuable or rare there like unshaved Webleys and flip them state side.

>>34439214
Good luck, m8. That's all property of the state and protected by national treasure and important artifact law
>>
Try to buy out Molot's machinery and ship it to the US.
>>
>>34439200
Lobby republicunts to redefine machine gun to anything over 2 round burst. Pay vlad and co for some back door an-94 with no full auto.
Sell legal 2 round burst in us.
>>
>>34439222
Yes

Strictly for me. Not for sale.
>>
>>34439200
Get a different license and move away from guns. Not much money to be made.
>>
I always figured you could make a boatload of money importing and assembling all the stuff Century brings in but at higher quality. Century's range of rarer milsurp rebuilds+quality control could net you a ton of money.
>>
>>34439342
You'll need to out bid them and African warlords with fist fulls of diamonds and somehow run in the black after assembling them AND competing with non banned countries that have already solid reps
>>
File: Y04XkPB.jpg (242KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Y04XkPB.jpg
242KB, 2000x1333px
>>34439200
manuhrins
>>
>>34439214
Russians want too much for the stockpiles they still have.

>>34439200
I would try importing SVT40s and other russian surplus from Canada. I figure at the moment that the ATF is more willing to consider them Canadian guns instead of russian guns.
>>
>>34439410
If a Russian manufactured gun isn't listed in the VRA then it cannot be imported.
>>
>>34439410
>Russians want too much for the stockpiles they still have.

I'd pay it
>>
>>34439448
Nagant revolver is on the list of ok to import. so are nazi captured weapons, and rifle/carbine nuggets.

other euro bolt action and ww2 and earlier pistols are on the list.

svt40 and sks are not on the list.
>>
Where do you think they want to sell guns sought after in america cheap?
>>
>>34439200
Finding out French export laws and import Manhurins
Convince CZ to invest in another factory and/or refinement process, ship tool-mark-free pistols to my company in the white so I can have them melonited or cerakoted here in the US
Find out what Vector SA is doing and import their stuff
Buy SVD tooling from izmash and base it out of Finland
On the Grayer side, establish a refinishing factory in Poland to take in Russian surplus and make look not russian
>>
>>34439200
Change my name to Art Vandalay
>>
>>34439200
Bring in huge quantities of funky Khyber Pass guns to sell cheap in the ghetto.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.