[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snap Caps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (25KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 450x450px
Do people really put a snap cap in the chamber when they carry? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>when they carry
the fuck are you talking about, I've never heard anything like that before.
>>
>>34437331
People carry in a lot of stupid ways.
>>
>>34437331
If you're referring to that nightstand thread with that one SKS owner, then you really need to realize some people are dumb and do dumb things
>>
>>34437331
Because.
I can.
>>
File: 1495153676312.gif (248KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495153676312.gif
248KB, 400x300px
But...why? What benefit does this have over carrying with an empty chamber?
>>
>>34437331
>Do people really put a snap cap in the chamber when they carry
You use a snap if you're prepping for gingers.
>>
>>34437345
Link to thread?
>>
>>34437331
When you carry?

No...I do keep snap caps In guns when stored so if I hand it newbs I can school them on brass checking and to prevent retards from dry firing my rimfires.
>>
File: pure aryan phenotype.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pure aryan phenotype.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
>doesnt carry a glock 20 loaded with snap caps
>>
>>34437462
Okay, with that reaction image this is a joke/bait/troll thread but I'll humor in the 0.5% chance of being genuine.

It's not a good Idea to keep snap caps loaded into your carry or night stand gun because it takes a second to unload those snap caps to load your real ammo. Not trying to be high speed low drag, but an extra second of that weapon not being ready and perhaps the sound of your snap caps falling on the floor will cost you your life.
>>
>>34437740
The sound of the bolt moving will probably be far louder than the snap caps hitting the floor lmao
>>
>10mm snap caps

This is a meme within a meme
>>
>>34437336
behold r/gun/ facebook boomers.jpg
>>
>>34437345
I hear it here a couple times throughout the years
>>
>>34437331
You people just don't know how to operate
>not carrying at least two spare mags filled entirely with snap caps
>>
>>34437760
Perhaps, but my snap caps are sold aluminumand round in the size and shape of 45 LC and I don't want to have 6 of those rolling around my hard wood floor and possibly cause me to slipand fall lika cartoon caracter and marbles.

Further I grease my redhawk and honestly opening and shutting the cylinder is not loud when done fast, also I have the option to slowly close it.
>>
>this meme
>is part of me
>that you're never gonna ever take away from me
>>
the only advantage I can think of is that if you were disarmed and someone attempted to shoot your gun, there would be a moment of confusion you might be able to take advantage of
>>
>>34437331
I figure this is the best place to ask. If I stick s snap cap all the way up my ass without a tether, will it come out on its own or have to be extracted?

Just curious.
>>
>>34437336

>the fuck are you talking about, I've never heard anything like that before.

Oh dear lord, agreed.
>>
Had a friend out in Wyoming who carried an M&P 45 full size with a snap cap in the chamber, he didn't really have a reason why
>>
>>34437740
Dude I think you misinterpreted what >>34437462 said. He was asking why you'd do it at all, not why not to do it.
>>
they allow you to fire a warning shot that paralyzes the attacker before needing lethal rounds
>>
>>34437331
>Do people really put a snap cap in the chamber when they carry?
No. Who told you that?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.