[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the European War will most likely hit Britain the hardest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: HelloGCHQ.jpg (2KB, 192x124px) Image search: [Google]
HelloGCHQ.jpg
2KB, 192x124px
And there's seemingly no way of getting a way to defend my home in the meantime.
>carry a 3" knife bruv!
No thanks, I don't want to get stabbed in case the guy comes prepped and has a 3.5" one.
>wat do?
I don't want to threaten or harm anyone, GCHQanon, I just want to keep safe in case things go south really fast. Any ideas?
>>
You guys can get bolt action rifles right? Get a lee enfield and a sword bayonet
>>
>>34434414
>>34433160
>>
Move out of major cities, or just go as far North as possible. If you can bear the Scottish antics, you'll be fine.

Or somehow convince the IRA to join your cause. They've been blowing shit up for years.
>>
>>34434414
>European War
The what
>>
>>34434432
OP specified home defense
>>
>>34434414
Build a wall round your house and drown in your own pish you bed wetting English cunt.
>>
File: 257-007.jpg (38KB, 336x448px) Image search: [Google]
257-007.jpg
38KB, 336x448px
>>34434414
>European War
The government keeps millions of SLRs, L4 brens, brens, No.4s, SMLEs, and a plethora of equipment going back to the Martini henry inside climate controlled hardened aircraft shelters. Just for such an occasion.

My recommendation is to move out of whatever urban shithole you live in.

Cricket bat is proportional for a burglar, for survival, an air rifle or crossbow will do.

If you need more protection your fucked, as firearms and shotguns are purely for recreation.
>>
>>34434414
>European War
u wot m8
>>
>>34434414
>european war

to say it with bong words

you wot m8?
>>
>>34435157
Come now. He's obviously referring to the Forced Unification Movement, which the EU is going to enforce with their European Army. Britain, Poland, Czechoslovakia and Estonia will be playing Defense, Germany and it's Million Man Muslim Army will be playing offense.
>>
>>34434414
Get a shotgun since they are a must issue.
>>
>>34435180
im german and it hits to close home
>>
>>34435334
its OK, you can join the queens german legion part of the free Deutsche forces
>>
>>34434414
>No thanks, I don't want to get stabbed in case the guy comes prepped and has a 3.5" one.

Don't worry, you're enough of a pussy that a broadsword wouldn't help you.
>>
>>34435437
i got four guns i will fight with the allies

thanks m8 for the invitation
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.