[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where have all the Vepr stock adapters gone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4766web.jpg (67KB, 537x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4766web.jpg
67KB, 537x537px
I was at the range with a buddy who's got a Vepr 7.62x39 and was telling me how sweet it would be to slap an M4 stock on it. Figured it would be a great birthday gift so I go on Krebs Custom to order one. A week goes by and it doesn't arrive. There was a credit card problem and the order was auto-cancelled. I go back to the site to order again and now there's no add to cart button and every other website for any manufacturer ever doesn't seem to have any other alternative Vepr to M4 stock adapters. They're all out of stock (pun intended.) It's as if they've all vanished. I emailed Krebs earlier today to try to figure out what's going on. Anyone know where I an find any in the meantime?

>INB4 "Nyet, rifle is fine."
>>
Y-You're a good friend :')
>>
>>34434001
Since Molot was sanctioned and that meant Veprs can no longer be imported to the U.S., everyone has been buying aftermarket accessories for them.
>>
File: IMG_5329.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5329.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
Buy the Canis M4 conversio if you can't wait for the Krebs. They have it in stock. It's what I have on mine and I am happy with it.

https://canis-design-group.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/vepr-slant-m4-fixed-stock-adapter
>>
>>34434001
If you put an AR stock that isn't an ace skeleton on an AK, you don't deserve to be an AK owner.
>>
While we're on the topic of AK stock adapters, what are the best options for attaching a stock to a M92 or M85 pistol?
>>
>>34434655
Fag, even the Russians use AR stocks on their AKs.
>>
>>34434001
I'll take your friend's thumbhole stock if he doesn't want it, they look great, is it bad or your friend just wants to slap different stocks on AK?
>>
File: vepr.jpg (912KB, 1652x871px) Image search: [Google]
vepr.jpg
912KB, 1652x871px
speaking of veprs

i just got my 54r 23 inch and im trying to decide how i want it to look aesthetically

if there are no adapters out there then i might skip the tacticool one and just go for the svd knockoff look
>>
>>34434863
I like the classic look, but SVD wood is also good if that laminated wood is comfy.
>>
File: Vepr_54R.jpg (2MB, 2160x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Vepr_54R.jpg
2MB, 2160x1216px
>>34434863
Bottom right is patrician-tier

Other two are varying degrees of poser-tier.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.