[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Live in the UK and want something I can carry around with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: download.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
Live in the UK and want something I can carry around with me for self defence. I was thinking of an EDC pen like pic related because we can't carry any decent knives.
>>
File: A3oOEqJCYAA_KvR.jpg large.jpg (49KB, 585x482px) Image search: [Google]
A3oOEqJCYAA_KvR.jpg large.jpg
49KB, 585x482px
>>34433160
This is your best defense. You're going to get assfucked my Muslims in any event, you might get them to wear one if you beg and kneel and scrape.

You know, like you lot always do for muslims anyway, so, not like you're having to change your lifestyle much.
>>
>>34433173
You're hilarious.
>>
>>34433160
don't you realise it's practically illegal to carry anything with the intent of defending yourself with it? they frown upon carrying just anything that could be used as a weapon because apparently they don't grasp that non lethal weapons like OC spray, stun guns or even rubber bullet firing guns are inherently not offensive weapons.

knives are pretty terrible for self defence because you WILL get stabbed if you pull it out against another man with a knife no matter how much you think you know about 'knife fighting' (there's no such thing as a knife fight, just two men being carried away on stretchers).

I'd much rather carry a baton or OC spray if I wanted to not get injured and get away but of course that's illegal. doesn't really matter as long as you can conceal it though, no one's gonna search you. it's better to be arrested for carrying a bike tyre than beingstabbed right?
>>
>>34433204
But shouldn't I be fine with this? It's just a pen primarily, but I can use this as a defensive tool in a worse case scenario
>>
That pen looks really scary.
>>
Can you carry a karambit or is that fucked from your govt too? If not I would carry a flashlight that you can break skulls with or a pen similar to the one that you posted as long as you know you wont get in trouble from the popos when they go "yeh pen my ass that is a weapon"
>>
File: IMG_1322.jpg (19KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1322.jpg
19KB, 600x450px
>>
>can't carry any decent knives
There are UK EDC websites that are full of UK legal carry knives you bender.
>>
>>34433160
>Bongs are so cucked that the only weapon allowed is a fucking pen

Cant make this shit up mate
>>
>>34433160
you need to train to be proficient with it or its just going to get shoved up your ass
>>
>carry something for self defense
>it's illegal to carry a weapon even for self defense
>mudslim and nigger never attack alone and don't care about law
you're fucked in any case, don't forget you're in a country where a bicycle wheel is considered a weapon
>>
>>34433331
Lol yeah like a little 1 inch non lock knife? Yeah real useful you bender..
>>
>>34433160
>Live in the UK

you'll get fucked by the "law" either way. you ram that pen into som attacker and you'll be made the villain. if you disarm a knife wielder and slash him across the arms with his knife if he continues to attack you with his bare fists, the police will interpret this as defensive cuts and you'll be prosecuted as the aggressor even if his prints are on the knife (true story!). get a gun. or get a blank gun. close up and to the face, a blank gun will shoot the eyes out of his skull too.
>>
fellow bong here

you're allowed to carry a bladed weapon for religious purposes. i'm a germanic pagan, and it says in the hamaval to have a weapon near at all times, so i carry an 8 inch seax on my belt and it's fine.

if you don't want to become a pagan then just carry a walking stick around. quarterstaff was a method of fighting people back in the day, and a walking stick is fine to be carrying around, you might look like a bit of an autist though.

best thing to do is to carry a small satchel with you with a knife and some rough woodcarvings. just say you like to practice woodcarving if the police catch you, and you have a reason to carry a knife.
luckily i live in the countryside and everybody carries knives on their belts and nobody gives a shit so try to make something up. carry a sock and put some change in it to make a morning star?
>>
Maglite
>>
>>34433160
Lol good thing i live in america and can carry my sidearm which its only purpose for existing is to be as efficent as possible in incapacating another individual.

Good luck with your pens and sticks tho
>>
>>34433430
>Lol good thing i live in such a shithole with so many violent street youths that I need a gun on me all the time.

Ftfy
>>
>>34433454
those grapes you are having are salty and sour....
>>
>>34433454
Fight me
>>
File: 1496573863001.png (340KB, 696x595px) Image search: [Google]
1496573863001.png
340KB, 696x595px
>>34433488
>Fight me

with what? he doesn't have weapons and his mind is obviously crippled too. pic related.
>>
File: 20170627_145419.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_145419.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>34433454

The best part about my country besides that fact that..

I can own guns
Blackpoweder cannons
Hunt helpless animals
Buy recreational marijuana
Drive my 1969 gas guzzler charger
Along long open highways
Dissapear into freemans land on a whim
Enjoy 18 yr old qt3. Strippers
Own acres of land
Can work for yourself and prosper
Have multiple wives
Enjoy fireworks whenever i see fit
Have silencers
Offroad thru the mountains
Practice half mile shooting
Be truly free

Is the fact that others on the otheside of the internet cant have any of those things. Sit around and shitpost about sticks and pena and mudslime problems, while they holla at americans... who truly dont give them a second thought in the day.

Must sting
Pic related
>its the price of freedom
>>
>>34433160
Even if you find something that's legal to carry, it will still be illegal for you to use it
>>
>>34433422
>Maglite
high lumen output assault class 1 laser device, used to cruelly and cowardly blind people of color
>>
File: 1438448636787.jpg (32KB, 623x324px) Image search: [Google]
1438448636787.jpg
32KB, 623x324px
>>34433160
>>34433226
>>34433309
>>34433318
>>34433331
>>34433349
>>
I'd recommend learning to fight, if anyone's coming at you with a weapon you're probably a criminal from a rival gang anyway

>>34433554
>I can own guns
You can do that here
>Blackpoweder cannons
Only black powder ones?
>Hunt helpless animals
Can do that here
>Buy recreational marijuana
I don't care much for drugs
>Drive my 1969 gas guzzler charger
can do that here
>Along long open highways
Can do that here providing you do it at night
>Dissapear into freemans land on a whim
You can do that in cities too
>Enjoy 18 yr old qt3. Strippers
Yeah we have spearmint rhino too
>Own acres of land
Yeah you can o that here' but is expensive since we're overcrowded
>Can work for yourself and prosper
You can do that here
>Have multiple wives
Thats gay
>Enjoy fireworks whenever i see fit
Can do that here
>Have silencers
We don't have to pay tax stamps,
>Offroad thru the mountains
Yeah you can do that here too
>Practice half mile shooting
We have ranges out to 2.5km
>Be truly free
In a country where the president is head of state and head of government... sure...
>>
>>34433696
fug
>>
>>34433459
>>34433488
>>34433554

Calm down 60%, it was just a baitpost...
>>
File: 1492635962785.jpg (69KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492635962785.jpg
69KB, 691x1024px
>>34433160
>I was thinking of an EDC pen like pic related because we can't carry any decent knives.

A 3" knife is 100% legal to carry, and you do not have to provide a reason for carrying it.
>>
>>34433706
>You too can have armor for your PMC, for just $42,000*
>*ammunition not included
>>
>>34433160
m8 there is literally nothing stopping you carrying a knife with you in town regardless of what the law says unless you for some reason have a job which involves walking through security scanners every day.

Also, like we say in EVERY FUCKING THREAD, buy a shotgun
>>
>>34434142
>nothing stopping you carrying a knife with you in town regardless of what the law says

Carry a legal one, unless you want to defend yourself with it then have your life ruined for eternity anyway because knife offences in the UK have the courts come down on you like like a bag of bricks.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.