[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this safe? https://youtu.be/uEL0g7WZ9ok

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1498536063861.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1498536063861.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
is this safe?

https://youtu.be/uEL0g7WZ9ok
>>
>>34431268
>Is this safe?
Safe from what? The law? Guy even says the ATF told him no.
Could he not have done this video on a desk or table? Gets his wife to film it on their bed, that's just silly.
>>
>>34431268
Should be perfectly safe. It's just basically turning the disconnector into another sear. The disconnector normally releases the hammer which is caught by the sear, with this little trick the disconnector releases a little earlier and the sear doesn't have time to catch it.
>>
so question... purely hypothetical obviously but ive always wondered if someone were to remove the disconnector would it effectively render the firearm F/A only?
>>
you might get hammer follow with it
it IS legal if it's binary fire
people have been doing the same shit with Mini-14s for years
>>
I would not take legal advice from someone who thinks chinkshit quad rails are acceptable on any rifle. Better yet, purchasing a chinkshit optic to place on said forend. Unless you hate your puppers I wouldnt do this in the open.
>>
>>34432717
no
the disconnector is required for a gun to work more than once
removing the disconnector results in one bang then nothing since there was hammer follow or the hammer hit before it was in battery
full auto works by keeping the disconnect intact while bypassing it with other parts to keep the timing correct
>>
>>34432752
Intresting. So ive herd storys about gang bangers rigging there AKs to fire full auto using a twist tie to hold tension on the disconnector by attaching it to the safety running through the receiver. Would that work? i couldent imagine that the timing would be correct with that.
>>
>>34432850
Nice try
>>
>>34432875
what
>>
>le ATF going to get you xDDD

god I fucking hate when people on this board keep doing it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.