[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SP101

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sp101.jpg (56KB, 633x374px) Image search: [Google]
sp101.jpg
56KB, 633x374px
$400 for a 2.25" hammerless SP101.

Didn't mind DAO. My first revolver. Haven't been able to shoot it yet.

How'd I do?
>>
>>34426765
Just use .38spcls and +p for home defense . .357 out of a snub nose like that would just make alout of noise and blind you in the middle of the night while losing most of their power due to short barrel.
>>
>>34426904

Dont be a pussy
>>
>>34427159
>Don't want to deafen yourself and your family
>Want to be able to see so that you can continue firing
>What a fucking pussy!
>>
>>34426904
A .357 gets you around 200 more FPS out of a 2 inch snubbie. Out of a 4 inch barrel you get something insane like 500FPS for only an extra 2 inches. I would only get a 2 incher in .38.
>>
>>34426765
When the add mentions 'hammerless' is the hammer actually missing or is there no thumb rest to cock the hammer manually?
>>
>>34428830
It's actually more like 400 fps when comparing medium weight .38 +P and .357 out of a snub.
>>
>>34428830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27wDLjY5JSs
>>
>>34426765

i had sp101 awhile back

prepare to practice alot with that DAO trigger, mine had a long pull
>>
>>34428844
It means you have to buy the hammer separately newfriend.
>>
>DAO

eh....
Fine gun, if you're into oversized, heavy snubbies?
>>
>>34427159
The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD.
>>
>>34429338
wtf why would people buy an incomplete gun
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.