[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will SKS ever pour back into the US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: SKS52Lammie.jpg (44KB, 700x226px) Image search: [Google]
SKS52Lammie.jpg
44KB, 700x226px
will SKS ever pour back into the US?
>>
>>34425854
depends on how willing Trump is to bend over and take it up the butt from Putin
>>
>>34425876
it's the rifle I want most in this world. I really hope it's on his radar even though I know it's probably not. feels bad, man.
>>
>>34425884
If you can't muster $450 for the rifle you desire most, you have no conviction, anon.
>>
>>34425854
How many do you need?
>My dad works at Zastava
My dad works at Zastava, i think there is a way to get the rotten ones working and get the shipped.
>>
>>34425924
the money isn't the issue. it's the Soviet weapons ban.
>>
File: 1497675575587.png (447KB, 930x718px) Image search: [Google]
1497675575587.png
447KB, 930x718px
>>34425949
>>My dad works at Zastava
Really?
When did he stop working for Nintendo?
>>
>>34426067
13 years ago
>>
>>34425983
They are still everywhere.
They will not be coming back in for import ever, so you should buy one of the millions already here.
>>
>>34425983
they're all over the fucking place you faggot.
>>
>>34425854
No.
>>34425876
VRA 1996.
>>
>>34425854
It's starting to run out in Canada,which means it's running out period.

T. Canadian.
>>
File: 1495063340025.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1495063340025.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>tfw so many bubbas have raped "just another SKS"
>>
>>34426201

The worldwide stockpiles of SKS's aren't running out. The problem is that the majority of Canadian SKS's were coming in from the old Russian warehouses in Ukraine. Thanks to the situation over there, I believe the UN has imposed an export ban on small arms leaving the country.

The other thing working against us is that regardless of the source, our importers have to pay the exporters in US dollars. Just look at the current exchange rate to see how well that's doing.

Another thing to remember is those 10 rifle crate specials they used to sell. There were two guys at the last gun show I visited in October 2016 who had two 12 foot tables each holding nothing but $200 SKS's. Unless the RCMP gets their way and moves them into the prohib category with no grandfathering, they'll be out there. Still no excuse for not buying one or two now though.
>>
>>34425884
Why is a piece of Slav shit the rifle you want the most?
>>
>>34425854
If he gets rid of the current sanctions, and then the VRA; that says what guns Russian can and cannot import. And he then manages to quash the Chinese Rifle and Pistol import ban, then yea.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.