[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a bad idea for me to join the police as manlet? Why/why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8185.jpg (203KB, 843x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8185.jpg
203KB, 843x282px
Is it a bad idea for me to join the police as manlet?
Why/why not?
>>
>>34420731
I don't give a shit, just do it if you think you got the chops faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 620x465px
>>34420731
> 2017
> wanting to be a pig
Brah?
>>
>>34420731
>outlet for your anger at being cursed with shit genetics
>maybe get to shoot niggers, too

yeah do it
>>
>>34420731
you could probably be the police dog
>>
>>34420731
You would fit right in with all the other pissy losers who want power
>>
>>34420954
all he did was kill some cops

i don't know why anyone admires him, he didn't do anything spectacularly well or poorly.
>>
>>34421255
It was hilarious. He make every pig on the west coast shit their pants. They shot up 2 people's trucks in a blind panic because they thought it was Dorner coming for them.
>>
>>34420731
This scope gave me a boner, is that a pso-1? Looks a little different but it could be the mount
>>
>>34421249
That's not the kind of person I want to be.
Should I join the army instead?
>>
>>34421255
People love underdogs and his manifesto was basically him saying "lapd is corrupt and i'm coming for all of it"

It was like a movie and it had the police scared fucking shitless until they burned him out a day or two later
>>
>>34421285
I think it's a zrak m89
>>
>>34421301
It's up to you. but the risk/reward ratio for the army is much worse than being a cop
>>
>>34421311
Oh, yeah, I forgot about the movie-like part.
>>
>>34420731
We used to have a couple officers under 5'6" at the department I worked at (I was a dispatcher). One wrestled college, was a SARC back in the 90s, stood just shy of 5'4", and was heavily involved in martial arts. He was our range master and a lead assaulter on our SWAT team. Last I heard he works on some joint task force with the feds. The other was a former South African police officer from Johannesburg, stood at 5'5", but built like a fireplug. Wrestled competitively in college, and was a hand to hand instructor at the academy. You can be a short cop, but you better be able to stand on your own against someone who is taller and heavier than you.
>>
>>34421357
all he has to do is know how to use a radio
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.