[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunshow bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1453855483134.png (228KB, 1192x830px) Image search: [Google]
1453855483134.png
228KB, 1192x830px
I fucking hate the fudds at gunshows trying to jew the fuck outta everyone im trying to trade a SVT 40 for a Garand and this dude keeps me there for fucking 4 goddamn hours
>i need to talk to someone 'bout yer gun its a weird one

Finally afterward the old fuck head talks to me

>ill take yer commie gun and 500 dollers and you got a deal

>all parts matching svt 40 + 500 dollars for a garand
>555-you-serious?.jpg

Told him to fuck off im pissed he was the only guy selling 2 garands one original beat to shit springfield and one h&r that was not parts matching and had a repro stock both were selling for a little over 2 grand

Tfw no garand but still have svt 40

Its okay i guess
>>
>>34419695
Are you in New Hampshire /k/omrade?
>>
>>34420124
california
>>
>>34420271
You have a svt in the us and your dumb ass wants to trade it away, kill yourself
>>
>>34419695

>has $1k gat
>too stupid / lazy to understand CMP
>sticks around for four hours because no life
>told no

hurr durr fudds are dumb, they dont even know how to rip my lazy ass off!
>>
>>34419695
So I guess you've never seen Pawn Stars or American Pickers. The idea is buy low, sell high. No reseller is going to pay you retail or anything close for a gun (or anything else). That's how things are.

Gun shows are just flea markets for /k/-related stuff, and normal flea market rules apply. You can (and often will) spend the whole day looking around and end up buying nothing but some jerky and a couple Punisher stickers. But every so often you'll find an incredible deal that makes it all worthwhile.
>>
>>34419695
Keep the svt
>>
>>34420271
Where in California?
>>
>>34420905
central valley a town just south of fresno
>>
>>34419695
Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot
>what is capitalism
>what is having a job and actually having money
>what is being successful
Just because you are a poor fuck doesn't mean the rest of us are
>>
>>34420978
>central valley a town just south of fresno

>attends a "gun" show in California
>expects something other than thrashed web gear and jerky

Kek. Go to Nevada or Arizona for a real gun show.

Kek. Retard.
>>
Oh hey, its my Sunrise Suit Stalker again.

Thanks for at least using the not-thumbnail version OP.
>>
>>34420340
this

SVT's are rare as fuck in the US for a reason, m8. Especially one that was imported here legally. Up in the North East, we've got "friends" that trade Garands for SVT's since the Canucks get SVT's for cheap, but you sure as fuck can't ever sell that SVT on the market
>>
>>34419695
Why would you want a Garand?! AND WHY WOULD YOU TRADE AN SVT FOR IT?!?!?!?

You're not very good with your guns desu.
>>
>>34419695
>trading away an SVT for a Garand in the US
Are you retarded senpai, keep your SVT and save up for a Garand.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.