[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any recommendations of the newly licensed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_Map_of_Ontario.png (64KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_Map_of_Ontario.png
64KB, 2000x2000px
Any recommendations of the newly licensed?
>>
SKS, SVT-40, Lee-Enfield. The Canadian triumvirate
>>
Don't get an AR-15
Don't listen to Americans
>>
File: FNH-FNS-9.jpg (91KB, 870x387px) Image search: [Google]
FNH-FNS-9.jpg
91KB, 870x387px
>>34418556
>>
>>34418854
Wtf? Why do fucking leafs get threadable FNS barrels?!
>>
>>34418556
A few months ago I went to a gun show Smiths Falls (It was shit) and there was a woman whose husband had died and she was selling all his stuff (heartless bitch). Bunch of old fudd guns from the 1950's except for one. Dated 1917, all matching Winchester 1897 with heatshield/bayonet lug. Lady had no idea what it was and was willing to take $300 for it. I gave her 6. But yeah get an sks, svt, and lee enfield
>>
File: ISSC-MK22_1.jpg (101KB, 870x387px) Image search: [Google]
ISSC-MK22_1.jpg
101KB, 870x387px
>>34418881
to rustle jimmies

>>34418854
and another good choice
>>
if you live within a couple hours drive of toronto check out FOC, they have an awesome selection
>>
forgot to post website oops

>firearmsoutletcanada.com
>>
>>34418881
Its the only way to get handguns that usually have shorter barrels.
>>
>>34418556
kill yourself?
>>
File: best coast.png (125KB, 561x526px) Image search: [Google]
best coast.png
125KB, 561x526px
>>34418556
Move to B.C. for superior Crown land and salmon.

Also, pay no mind to >>34418679. The true Canadian Hat Trick is composed of a Lee-Enfield, .30-30 Winchester, and Cooey 75. Slavshootas are hella fun, and worth getting in their own right, but they don't deserve any titles.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.