[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Sicario and cartel and /k/ related movie recommendation? thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1477998216579.jpg (225KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1477998216579.jpg
225KB, 1000x1500px
Any Sicario and cartel and /k/ related movie recommendation? thanks
>>
>hurr durr I'm an elite FBI agent yet I'm constantly shitting myself and making greenhorn mistakes
sicario was dogshit
>>
>>34418417

What are you talking about?

She held her own, despite being constantly in the dark and out of her comfort zone.
>>
>>34418417
I have to agree Sicario was pretty bad 5/10. I'll never trust /k/ again when it comes to movies.
The atmosphere and aesthetics of the movie were good but the characters and plot were lacking.
>>
File: deadEyes.jpg (38KB, 338x414px) Image search: [Google]
deadEyes.jpg
38KB, 338x414px
Narcos
Scarface
Clear and present danger
Savages
City of God

I liked Sicario much better after the second viewing. I guess because I had let go of my pre-conceived expectations. It's an interesting look at the war on drugs, it's not preachy in that it lets you form your own conclusions. The female character was realistic, just an ordinary FBI agent who is drafted in only to be a glorified signature for legal/political reason and ends up out of her depth, just like it would in reality.
>>
>>34418417
>"elite" FBI shit themselves the first time they go in an environment beyond their control

Seemed realistic to me, anon.
>>
>>34419342
We'll to be honest, it and NARCOs both have the most realistic take on why the Drug war even exists.

The CIA allows it too.
>>
>>34419342
>Savages
pretty cool
>>
End of Watch.
>>
Am I the only one here who thought that Sicario had a stupid plot?
>>
File: Elite Squad.jpg (33KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
Elite Squad.jpg
33KB, 400x313px
>>34418376
U are like little baby
>>
>>34418376
Lol at the CIA guy talking about "until 20 percent of the population stops snorting this shit..." Like it isn't even an option to simply legalize all drugs and let businesses to make taxable nonviolent profits or people can make their own cocaine or meth or whatever. No instead we waste 150 billion a year to stop beaners from smuggling some meth or coke.
>>
>>34419472
He isn't Dianne Feinstein or Donald Trump.

He can't make any of that shit happen.
>>
>>34418417
You weren't alive for Waco or Ruby Ridge were you?
>>
>>34418631
Yeah, if anything that was the bullshit part. Most women would start crying out their vagina the first time they realized half that shit was going on, completely unrealistic.
>>
>>34418376
If you have Netflix just watch Narcos in its entirety. Nothing gets close in my opinion.
>>
>>34419457
These movies were so fucking good
>>
>>34419573
Went in with low expectations. Narcos is really damn good.
>>
>>34418376
What kind of overall is this?
Or are that a jacket and pants?
>>
>>34421845
What movies are you talking about?
>>
>>34419573
>>34421954
Narcos kicks ass, the episodes where Murphy isn't as present are the best though
>>
>>34422238
Tropa de Elite

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_Squad
>>
>>34422720
Tropa de Elite (Elite Squad) and it's sequel

It's an action crime film about BOPE
>>
File: IMG_0838.jpg (38KB, 220x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0838.jpg
38KB, 220x334px
>Thread about cartels
> No mention of Commando with Arnold Schwarzenegger
>MFW
>>
>>34418417
>>34418726
>watch sicario because /k/ keep mentionning it in a good light
>was boring as shit
>feel bad i even shared my movie file with this inside to someone
>>
go watch the TV show "The Unit"
>>
>>34418417
>thinks fbi are elite spec ops agents
ewwww kiddo

first post in the thread too thats embarrasing
>>
>>34419414

Yeah, because the USA consumes 500 tonnes of cocaine every year.
>>
>>34418417
Sicario was mediocre but that was due to the cringeworthy director who did that embarrasing pretentious Arrival piece of shit
>>
>>34418376
The Battle of Algiers if it counts
10/10 movie
>>
>>34423469

their population consumes, and the government is jelly because all that money doesn't pay taxes.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.