[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ in Africa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 27

File: 16786473234.jpg (240KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
16786473234.jpg
240KB, 595x335px
What countries in Africa have the most gun rights? Does anybody even care enough to have an organized crackdown from the authority on guns? Are there large mercenary outfits in Africa? Are Kalashnikovs the most common rifle or would it only be in Communist influenced countries like Angola or Zimbabwe? Is Africa the new Wild West?
>>
>>34418369
This fucking thread

https://youtu.be/wvUQcnfwUUM
>>
File: 1497615161641.jpg (96KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497615161641.jpg
96KB, 750x500px
>>34418369
Das raycist
>>
>>34418369
>Africa
>authority

surely you jest.
>>
File: ogaden.jpg (66KB, 559x687px) Image search: [Google]
ogaden.jpg
66KB, 559x687px
>>
>>34418369
long have i dreamed of a hostile spear, a new frontier, a place of vast open sunny plains to start a homestead, and conquer the local women with my superior white penis and the men with my superior white, well everything
>>
>summer
>>
>>34418369

Somaliland.
>>
>>34419289
>you will never charge into battle with panties on your head
god wants us to suffer
>>
>>34418369
>Is Africa the new Wild West?
It was, at one point.
Read The White Hunters: The Golden Age of African Safaris by Brian Herne to see what the settlers did for fun on the African east coast when they came there. They'd hire in hunters to shoot scores of lions per DAY so the coolies they had working on their railways would dare to, well, work. Liken that to the hubbub that came when that bloke shot that old lion just a few years back.
Then you could pick up the Wilbur Smith books. starting with When The Lion Feeds. Fiction, but written by a guy who grew up in South Africa and saw it change.

I would hate to sound like a typical romanticising hippie, but old Africa was a cross between the garden of Eden and the Wild West (in the sense of it being a new frontier), but it's really too late now.
>>
File: African Soldier.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
African Soldier.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
Africa is like IRL Fallout, I swear.
>>
File: african.jpg (32KB, 644x470px) Image search: [Google]
african.jpg
32KB, 644x470px
>>34419513
>>
File: african boy.jpg (48KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
african boy.jpg
48KB, 800x500px
>>34419524
>>
File: joe2.jpg (451KB, 1366x1080px) Image search: [Google]
joe2.jpg
451KB, 1366x1080px
>>34419511
>mfw reading king solomon's mines
>mfw I studied africa in college

It was the frontier, and had a ton of potential, then the UN had to shit the bed about it. It was a continent where a man could go with his skills and wits and carve his empire from the bush. Be it as a hunter, trader, farmer, or miner. Whatever. It is insane to think that men were sent in to hunt ivory and predatory animals and would kill dozens of animals in one trip. There is nothing like it.
>>
>>34419529
you know when you were a violent little cunt as a youth, and did a bunch of edgy destructive shit to get attention? africa is perpetually stuck in that phase.
>>
File: no.jpg (50KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
50KB, 324x324px
>>34418652
bruh ya sposed to wait for a few thread replies before mungoposting
>>
File: 1496081317947.jpg (421KB, 1000x735px) Image search: [Google]
1496081317947.jpg
421KB, 1000x735px
>>34418369
Once whites are kicked out Africa, it turns into anarchy.
>>
>>34419498
Literally nothing is stopping you but you.
>>
File: 1498569468446.jpg (1MB, 3000x1918px) Image search: [Google]
1498569468446.jpg
1MB, 3000x1918px
>>
>>34420446
Are these the same cops that are in that picture of the guy curb stomping someone?
>>
>>34419711
>Africa is anarchy before white people show up
>It's anarchy after they leave
everything must return to nature
>>
File: Senegal built a cool statue.jpg (279KB, 1936x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Senegal built a cool statue.jpg
279KB, 1936x1296px
>>34418369
Rhodesia recovered amazingly fast from its genocide days. They went from Mad Max to a dystopia on its way to second-world status. Their armies learned a lot from hired mercenary help. AK's and their variants are the most common. They were produced in such a high volume both during their use and afterwards by nations emulating it.

Nations like Senegal and Mozambique are doing well. Kenya literally went full Meiji Restoration in the 90s. Traditions are dying very fast while English and other Western influences flood in.
>>
File: 1479108694561.png (231KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
1479108694561.png
231KB, 531x411px
>>34420478
Post this photo of which you speak please.
>>
>>34421498
Even North Africa lags behind the Western world and their Arab cousins however. Africa is a continent with a long history of stagnation. Colonization brought some benefits, but it also taught the natives some horrific European habits. Like nationalism.
>>
File: 1498955592759.jpg (132KB, 559x687px) Image search: [Google]
1498955592759.jpg
132KB, 559x687px
>>34419303
what's this
>>
Always assumed kalash were prolific in the commie areas and black market type of trades that they wanted large quantities. Figured everyone else with a legitimate-ish government used FAL rifles.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
Hey you the sub-saharan can you get me 100 child soldiers by 5 PM today
>>
>>34418369
>What countries in Africa have the most gun rights?

South Africa most likely. All others either ban everything or only allow some hunting guns to very few privileged people. That being said, law isn't enforced in any way in most african countries either.

>Are Kalashnikovs the most common rifle

The type 56 is, and chinese shit in general.
>>
>>34419590
It will be the next frontier of GWOT. Plenty of islamic bushmen dumb enough to wear a bomb and not even know it.
>>
File: IMG_2978.jpg (113KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2978.jpg
113KB, 800x585px
>>34419511
>Wilbur Smith
My favorite author, props to you m8
>>
File: 1389210896143.jpg (213KB, 800x726px) Image search: [Google]
1389210896143.jpg
213KB, 800x726px
>>34418369
>Are there large mercenary outfits in Africa
Not since Executive Outcomes, no. African nations realized the potential of various well-trained mercenary outfits and realized that such a force-multiplier was quite powerful, so they basically passed a bunch of laws outlawing them (this is why we can't have nice things). Basically they don't want evil whitey running around showing them how to get shit done (which is also ironic because most of Executive Outcomes personnel were black). Nowadays African mercs tend to be Liberia-tier militias for hire that are used as extra cannon fodder.
>>
>>34421503
>Like nationalism.
No such thing in Africa, there is only tribalism. Every war there is really an ethnic conflict dressed up with very thin veneer of religious, political ideology or patriotism but in the end it's always about taking or keeping the resources and power away from a rival ethnic group.
>>
>>34419613
So what, you just moved on to using tripcodes to get attention?
>>
>>34422554
>No such thing in Africa, there is only tribalism
Are you retarded?
>>
>Pink skin who grew up in several African countries here

Although laws do exist, they are not enforced unless they are the most severe of crimes. Murder, rape, grand theft, ect...
Most of us illegally owned firearms, especially among white africans.
In my personal experience as a pinky we had FALs, and the darkies had AKMs. Both races had a wide variety of sidearms, but we favored western pistols while darks favored soviet and comblok pistols.
>>
>>34421498
Genocide days? What are referring to?
>>
>>34422606
Say a civil war breaks out. Along what lines do you think people are going to align themselves? And who do you think is going to be the first to help one side or another? Some far away group or the neighbors that happen to belong to the same tribe as you?

Go ahead, think all you want that Africans are deeply attached to the nation state but when push comes the shove, the outcomes won't be what you'd expect. What tribe you belong to and what village you come from is very important to Africans, it is what it is.
>>
>>34422706
I'm calling you retarded because you have this assumption that Africa is a single country consisting only of tribes and one ethnic group.
>>
>>34422829
Of course not, I've lived there a few years and have relatives that still do. Don't make assumptions of your own.
>>
>>34421584
Set trigger, chopped up barrel, driftwood furnitire, rusty receiver.. definetly homemade and made from old guns and crap.
>>
>>34422554
>Every war there is really an ethnic conflict dressed up with very thin veneer of religious, political ideology or patriotism
This bullshit didnt exist until Western powers introduced these concepts.
>>
>>34422886
>Muh evil westerners corrupted the nice african people.
They were slave trading and having fights over territory long before the west came to africa. It is simply human nature to seek the best for you and your tribe/family/whatever.
Pls give proof of what you said.
>>
File: 38BER-026218_9.jpg (24KB, 740x332px) Image search: [Google]
38BER-026218_9.jpg
24KB, 740x332px
>>34421584
Beretta Model 38A?
>>
>>34422875
It's a Beretta M-38 SMG you waterhead.....
>>
>>34419711
>Sh...shiet mayne dindu, dindu nuffin
>>
File: _20160420_233849.jpg (99KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
_20160420_233849.jpg
99KB, 596x628px
>>34418369

"Africa" does not exist in that sense. The closest you could get to an "African" kind of legislation is this pan African travel VISA thing they implemented some time ago I think.

In the north you have the Maghreb region, featuring the Sahara desert and countries like Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, etc. Many of these countries are dominated by Berber ethnicity who are practically Muslim but still their own thing, with no real modesty laws or any of that "Arab" kind of Islam stuff.

In the west you got some fucked up countries like Liberia, but also very wealthy and lowly developed ones on the ivory coast. They are literally sitting on diamond mines that only like Belgium and I think China are exploiting. West African countries also often feature desert, mountains and jungle all together, which makes it a very diverse environment. The west Sahara part is being claimed by locals, but also Morocco and we got the "ISIS" terrorism thing going on in northern Mali, which actually is just drug dealers and mercenaries posing as Islamic terrorists (as they burned old Arabic literature on their withdrawal from towns, including Qur'ans).

East Africa features the only non-colonized African country (Ethiopia) and some shitty coastal countries like Eritrea, Somalia, etc. and there's a lot of gun trade going on in Sudan. There's also the passage that probably most ships from China and Asia in general pass through on their way to Europe, so that's why the NATO/EU stationed a marine there to keep that shit safe. If they were to block that fucking canal, shit would run dry here in the matter of days.

Central Africa is mostly jungle and AIDS, featuring Central Africa, the Congo and some other nations. Not really stable for the most part.

South Africa has our all time favorite ZimZamBoogaloowe aka. Rhodesia, Mozambique, SA and some other nations of fairly stable conditions. Illegal mining, guerrillas and racial problems are still going on to this day tho.

tbc
>>
File: Africa_comp.jpg (807KB, 1676x1846px) Image search: [Google]
Africa_comp.jpg
807KB, 1676x1846px
>>34422998

The actual factor for stability and authority however is not so much the nationality, though that affects international relations, trade and thus economic and social wealth, but the ethnic composition and position on the continent.

There is African countries featuring 50+ tribes that actually live together peacefully. And there's some countries with just a few ethnic groups that go fucking ape shit on each other (Tutsi and Hutu i.e. in Rwanda). So I'd look for a country that has stable ethnic relations in it and economic potential. Then, make sure you have some solid politician that runs the country and doesn't fuck people over. That tends to make people jealous and/or angry and rebel. And rebels in Africa are never a good thing.

Instead, use the economic potential (DIAMONDS, anyone?) and build up the economy. Get people education and jobs, a good standard of living and a solid military power to keep criminals at bay. Then implement US style gun laws and infuse your people with 2A ideas. You now got yourself an African Sparta. Make sure you are economically independent somewhat, so you don't go down the Rhodie road.
>>
>>34422998
I'm hopeful the EAF happens and that part of the continent will stabilize. There's a lot of money to be made there.

Well, not so much for Americans anymore, but the Chinese will get richer(er) from it.
>>
>>34423016

There's a lot of potential all over the continent, both in the soil and the people. All those people WANT shit, they only need the money to actually buy shit and you got a whole continent full of people consuming stuff. That's a huuuge factor many people forget.
>>
>>34422576
he's right though
>>
>>34423035
Which is why I praised the Bush administration for pushing African relations so hard and condemned the Obama administration for (ironically) ignoring Africa and letting the Chinese get a foothold.

And since we're actively shitting on other nations under this fucking mongo President, we might as well just forget about developing the continent. It's a fucking gold mine and everybody couldn't care less.
>>
>>34423050

I actually do think America does get into Africa, not just the "public" way. Companies go there and people like Barnett (adviser to the pentagon) have spoken a lot about Africa and what they do there.

It practically comes down to shady deals with local governments that go like this: "you get telecommunications from us and in return we get to do whatever SIGINT shit we want to". Ever since the NSA leaks that obviously isn't as secret anymore as they'd like, so I guess that is a factor why it's not widely discussed or included into policies.
>>
File: un_population_projection.png (87KB, 1234x852px) Image search: [Google]
un_population_projection.png
87KB, 1234x852px
>>34423035
They're not going to get civic nationalism and a consumerist society as the western world understands it. Life can be very comfy in most of Africa if you can afford it but only the smaller, demographically homogeneous society can achieve the political stability to thrive. The alternative is poor people trying to outbreed each other for dominance until it all falls apart and the cycle begins again.

Afirca isn't as much of a shithole as most people think but it has significant problems.

Those countries aren't modern social democracies waiting to materialize, that will never happen.
>>
>>34423059
There's corporate investment, sure, but harvesting natural resources is going to be slanted towards Chinese firms. I mean it ain't like we can just set up Apple Stores and Wal*Marts wherever we please.
>>
>>34423068

Probably right. I think many countries are waiting for a competent leader to run the country. Most people are either too busy getting their livelihood together or live too isolated (socially and geographically) to actually partake in "politics" the way we run our fucking mouths on the internet.

If such a person happened to come across he would still face opposition from foreign secret services and local crime syndicates though. So this is actually much easier said than done.

>>34423077

>slanted

I see what you did there. The Chinese don't give a fuck, they just throw money, machines and people at countries and make deals to secure resources. They'll also be in the center of the oil market for the next decades. Then again, the Chinese are not really known for treating their people well, so sooner or later people might wake up and change things around.

Finally we got the factor of a modern youth that grows up with the internet and is socialized "internationally". I've seen kids from Pakistan wear modern T-Shirts from America. There is no way traditional social and cultural structures can withstand this globalization trend, whether it is in Africa, the muslim nations or anywhere else. That shit is going down and it will change things permanently and significantly.

The flip side is "multiculturalism" and "islamization" in the west. The ironic thing is that the "other side" is experiencing the same thing for a longer time in much more drastic ways and no one seems to pay attention to that.
>>
>>34423113
Islamization isn't a thing. Europeans freak the fuck out because they're antiquated nation-states, but places like America than emphasis an identity you can buy into are just fine.

In any case, it's a lot harder to shill our shitty products when the parts of the government that are supposed to facilitate that are unstaffed and/or unqualified with absolutely no direction from on high. It's a lot harder to get those nations to build their economies to our wishes if nobody gives a fuck on our end.
>>
>>34418369
>What countries in Africa have the most gun rights?

The ones not being controlled by the UN.
>>
>>34422986
That is correct my faggot, it's got the heat shield and the double trigger in the handguard.

No mag though so it's a single shot either way.

My WOP heritage demands I fuck that slut, get AIDS and bring that gun home.

Would also trade a $5 bill for that STG.
>>
>>34423125

That's why I put it in quotation marks. The absolute joke is that what the west perceives as Muslims is not even accepted in Muslim countries. I was reminded of this joke watching some German-Kurdish gangster rap the other day and their attempt at looking "hardcore" and "rich". Then the sight of emirate street racing and oil sheikh weddings came into my mind, people who spend on an afternoon what these fucks make in a year, haha. The irony is intense.

I'm not so sure that government interference in the economy is always such a good thing. In fact, the "planned economy" approach only works when a country is absolute shit (North Korea, Weimar Germany, Russia, etc.) and then build it up quickly to some level. But once there it always ends up in the shitter.

Given that many African countries already have basic structures, I'd not bet on any government plan to develop it further. Give people options, give people "hope" as gay as it sounds. Education, training and jobs. That's what they want, the lack of which pushes people into crime. Once there, they can buy shit. YOUR shit.
>>
>>34423050
8 MORE YEARS FAGGOT
>>
File: Pain_Train_Soldier_1st_person.png (87KB, 344x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pain_Train_Soldier_1st_person.png
87KB, 344x700px
>>34419529
Now that is what I call a level 5 makeshift club.
>>
>>34423145
You misunderstand: I want their economy to grow at a rate and in a shape that is beneficial to our needs. We can't do that with our thumbs up our asses.

Whether they get any actual real development is ancillary.
>>
>>34422926
>reading comprehension
>>
>>34423152

Without their development you won't be able to gain anything from them. If you just want to make money, go there and go for blood diamonds.
>>
>>34423157
I never said they wouldn't get any development, only that we should be shaping it.
>>
>>34421690
>It will be the next frontier of GWOT. Plenty of islamic bushmen dumb enough to wear a bomb and not even know it.
Seeing how rapidly the Chinese are buying out the continent, they will probably start doing their own COIN operations.
>>
>>34423165

You can't do that. People buy shit depending on environment and wealth. Poor and insecure people don't buy valuable shit. If you want to make a buck off them, you need to develop them the same the west is.
>>
>>34422697
I think he means Rwanda.
>>
>>34419303
How the fuck did an STG44 end up in Ethiopia?
>>
>>34424049

Like any weapon ends up there: Weapons trade. Where does it come from? Probably the Italians. They had history with Ethiopia.
>>
File: 20170527_203503.jpg (138KB, 510x542px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_203503.jpg
138KB, 510x542px
>>34419439
That sounds familiar
>>
File: 1453225986823.jpg (921KB, 3090x2310px) Image search: [Google]
1453225986823.jpg
921KB, 3090x2310px
>>
Shame we aren't allowed to treat it as such and go there on our own accord and take over nigger territory.
>>
>>34421498
>Rhodesia recovered amazingly fast from its genocide days.
No it did not.
>>
>>34424125
Wrong board Cletus
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
>>
>>34420446
>Dial *150# to join the fastest internet in the New World

Somehow I doubt that claim.
>>
>>34424449
Theres the twist, this is actually in the USA
>>
>>34424049
Ethiopian paratroopers used them as a standard rifle for some time I think
>>
File: African Prussia.jpg (781KB, 1280x4079px) Image search: [Google]
African Prussia.jpg
781KB, 1280x4079px
>>34418369
No, it's the new Prussia

>>34421498
You're thinking of Rwanda friend, not Rhodesia
>>
>>34424117
>white on black

that dude has better natural camo than UCP
>>
>>34418369
Gotta have a government to have gun laws in the first place
>>
>>34424348
Sure it did, like how the FARMERS Zimbabwe has are starving so hard they hunt rodents now. Way better than having a white government.
>>
>>34421666
I'm agreeing with this. Liberia, Morocco, Mauritania, Madagascar, maybe Eritria and Ethiopia, Kenya, and Egypt being more strict with ownership. Enforcement in the central African states is limited but ownership is usually associated with rebels, smugglers, and poachers. Mercs of course are armed but they typically aren't citizens. So rule of thumb: More whites and Muslims, more controls. South Africa is pretty liberal with ownership and carry and honestly you're another target for the rampant criminals if you are unarmed.
>>
>>34423125
>places like America

yeah that sure explains why there are no terror attacks from migrants or their immediate descendants

you are fucking retarded. the only reason it's not working out as badly for america as it is for the euro states is because america has a fuckhuge population to begin with, and less muslims are coming in because they are further away, and have to come by plane.

but it is still happening, and if nothing is done to stop it it will be mexico in the west and saudi arabia in the east, mark my fucking words.
>>
>>34424049
>>34424095
>>34424467
Soviets and East Germany dumped their stashes to Dergue.
>>
>>34421498
north korea builds most of the giant statues on africa
>>
>>34419711
Some white colonialists had it coming. Belgium, for example.

Countries like Kenya, ghana, botswana, tanzania, cameroon, basically plenty of former british colony are relatively well off because the decolonization process is gradual and they leave behind sufficient infrastructure and trained locals so they would take over their own country. Even when these countries became independent, britain keep on helping them through various commonwealth-led programmes so these new countries wouldn't self destruct so quickly. The same can't be said to former french colony

Hell even countries that weren't under british rule are keen to enter the commonwealth. Countries like rwanda even gave the french the ultimate "Fuck You" by joining the commonwealth and replaced french with English as official language, despite protest (and even warning) from france
>>
Rwanda is doing remarkably well right now. Low corruption,universal access to basic medical support, almost universal access to clean water, low unemployment, plenty of FDI, clean street and the list goes on

While other african countries spent their money on expensive military equipment and shiny new plane (like what zimbabwe did recently), Rwanda spent their money on stuff that actually matters; road, inland port, hospitals, water and sanitation infrastructure as well as telecommunication

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5i0aE5W-Ex8
>>
>>34424383
wrong site reddit
>>
File: RDF Peacekeepers.jpg (305KB, 824x550px) Image search: [Google]
RDF Peacekeepers.jpg
305KB, 824x550px
>>34425052
Seconding Rwanda. Also their military doesn't really need a whole lot of modern equipment to fuck over their neighbors. They assfucked the Congo twice, mainly with their superb infantry. The RDF is a really tight ship and the officer corps contains a lot of veterans of the Rwandan Civil War who were used to conducting operations on a shoestring budget.
>>
Still, Rwanda wasnt without its problem tho. Politics aside, there are 2 things that really hampers its economy
>lack of access to sea port
Since Rwanda is a landlocked country, it had to rely on ports in Tanzania for both import and export, meaning trucks come and go the border. Not only that these truck is inefficient, they are also at the mercy of red tapes, making rwanda-made stuff less competitive as well as increasing cost
>electricity
Rwanda has less than 500MW of installed capacity, woefully inadequate for industry to take off. They rely too much on meme-tier electricity generation (solar farm, lake gas) and its only "major" hydroelectric dam could only generate around 30MW
>>
>>34424919
What exactly made the French worse colonial rulers than the Brits?
>>
>>34425226
different philosophies, france viewed its colonies as cash cows to feed french homeland, brits viewed colonies as extension of the empire each territory as important as the main land and the citizens( natives) form part of it.
>>
>>34425226
When they fucked off, they fucked off. Period. There's little training for the locals to govern their newly created countries, and the french will only intervenes reactively; by using their military to protect their interest in their former colonies. Also there were very little investment on infrastructure in these former colonies since everything is siphoned off back to france. Even when the french tried to counter british influence by having their own version of commonwealth (la francophonie), it turned into a more informal get together and drink wine sessions instead of coming up with more comprehensive cooperation agreement
>>
>>34425390
Ironically, it's the opposite. France treated the indigenous people in its colonies as legit french as long as they're conforming to french value and culture (and being able to speak in france). The brits, while considered indigenous people are protected by the Crown, had never enjoyed similar legal status as their equivalent in french colonies.

However, british did train these indigenous people in both legal and technical area and locals were assigned in various governmental posts in the area. That translates to greater amount of autonomy and in return, certain amount of control over taxation. These taxes would be used to build schools, hospitals, roads, ports, et cetera. So not only locals have experiences in governance, they also had some basic infrastructure to build their economy upon
>>
>>34424919
>rwanda joining the Commonwealth

Kek I still remember the butthurt
>>
>>34424422
I watched a documentary featuring this guy and a few other commanders from that civil war. Shit was pretty crazy. The interviewer was hesitant to walk through some stagnant looking water, so Butt Naked carried him over to the other side. "That was nice of him" I thought, and then shortly after he talked about how him and his child soldiers would eat children before a battle. Shit was fucked yo.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.