[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you regret buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Ill start, I bought an m1916 stahlhelm, original from ww1, original headliner. But it dosent fit my bigass head. I wanted nothing more to be aesthetic af with a balaclava, stahlhelm, and my AK, but noooo, my parents had to fuck me by giving me a neanderthal skull that fits no hats. Anyways, that dropped me $550 dollars, and now it just site on my desk. I also bought a spanish stahlehelm but it never came, and I was too lazy to do anything about it, that was about $200. Please kill me before I waste more of my money.
>>
>>34418007
>paid $200 for a Spanish helmet
>never got it and was too lazy to reclaim the money

What the fuck anon?
>>
>>34418035
it was mostly amazon money, and I know, im a dumbass
>>
>>34418007
in case you ever decide that you wanna join the army one day.
here's the same advice that i gave my son.
when they ask what size helmet you want, better tell 'em extra, extra large.
>>
every non-adjustable military cap

even if you order the right size, it will be wrong
>>
Px4 in .40sw

I bought it because i wanted to also get the cx4 in 40sw. But i cant find a new cx4 in .40 anywhwre
>>
My PTR 91

Ammo is too expensive
Gun requires you to smash you cheek into the stock to get a proper cheek weld, which is uncomfortable as fug.
Its heavy as fuck
It has stiff recoil

My ptr... the epitome of meme gun
>>
M38 mosin. Bought it for 90, and it's literally not even worth that. Need to sell it and all the fucking cans of 54r I have. Fucking k convinced me to buy a shit gun, but it happens
>>
File: Egghead.jpg (144KB, 417x531px) Image search: [Google]
Egghead.jpg
144KB, 417x531px
>>34418007
OP = pic related
>>
>>34420002
Calling bullshit on this. M38s haven't been $90 for like, ten years. So... you decided that your rifle sucked and then waited a decade to sell it?
>>
>>34418075
Nigga, Amazon makes it SUPER easy to cancel orders/get refunds.
>>
>>34420021
It is more than a decade. I bought it in like 06
>>
>>34420002
I'll give you 20$ for it and your ammo
>>
>>34420009
my head is proportionate to my body, im a big fella at 6'2/6'3. I just bought one made for a small german guy.
>>
>>34419874
>when they ask what size helmet you want, better tell 'em extra, extra large.

yup
>>
>>34419975
Sounds you just a bitch
>>
File: 1454581517128.jpg (21KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1454581517128.jpg
21KB, 260x260px
Not gonna list exactly which ones because it starts a shitstorm every time I do, but more than a couple good quality rifles because I'm picky as fuck.
>>
>>34421378
>>34419874

I have one hat, one hat ive gotten in my life that fits. Its one of those stretchy elastic ones, i got it at a van halen concert. And that gives me marks on my forehead. Anyways, I plan to go into the marines after college so Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>34418007
Hey anon, if you dont want that stahlehelm I'll take it off your hands.
>>
>>34421460
$350, the liner is still there but its rotted out, ya know, from being 100 years old.
>>
>>34420257
I'll do 21.99 but that's kinda stretching
>>
>>34418007
Stoeger 'Luger' .22LR. It's a fucking piece of shit. On the other hand, the vagaries of firearm prices will most likely allow me to sell if for more than I bought it for, assuming I don't tell the potential buyer that Stoeger 'Luger' .22LRs are pieces of shit and this example is no exception.
>>
>>34421491
Like I'd trust you degenerates. I'll sell it at a shop and get far more than its worth
>>
>>34420002
>>34420244

>buy carbine for $90
>hold on to it for over a decade
>now even M44s are $200+
>implying your bank would have more than doubled your money by leaving it in the account

Your M38, depending on condition, and if it's rare, may fetch around $250 or more.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.