[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FREE ALEX ZWEIFFELHOFFER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7649.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7649.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
https://www.armywtfmoments.com/2017/06/22/3-american-citizens-captured-rebel-forces-crossing-south-sudan/
hey /k/omrades, so as you probably know craig and alex got sent to kenyan jail. alex is being extradited back to america, craig is stuck in africa. if anyone wants to donate money on craigs paypal it would be appreciated. also if anyones interested, funny war stories from ukraine (from an americans perspective) and funny stories about african jail and african military will also be posted. craig is currently trying to raise money to go fight isis in the phillipines. paypal email is as follows:
[email protected]
>>
>Wife cucks you
>steal a bunch of weapons and drive across the country to murder her

You wish you were as alpha as Craig
>>
"those motherfuckers thought i was bluffing."

craig is my spirit animal.
>>
wife cucks me: severe depression and alcoholism for almost eight months.

wife cucks craig: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pmck_Eu323Q
>>
who are these people
>>
>>34416270
idk but they sound like faggots
>>
seems like a few /k/ommandos who got sick of there day jobs and decided to do a rhodesia thing after ukraine went to shit.

god speed brothers.
>>
> Once there he proceeded to mine the perimeter of her condominium with claymores and attempted to murder her.

>He ended up serving only a few months of jail time and was released due to psychological/behavioral issues

huh. must have had a good lawyer.
>>
Literal cuckold.
Sad.
>>
>wife sent him videos having sex with other men
So multiple guys? Wtf was this guy doing for her to do that? Also why so many us soldiers get cheated on?
>>
>>34416486
>Also why so many us soldiers get cheated on?
you generally can't leave women alone for long stretches of time.
>>
>>34416486
from what I understand, there's a man named Jody who is very attractive and has a large penis and lots of money who looks up military men's wives and goes and tries to seduce them, an effort which is largely successful
>>
>>34416124
Tell some stories then you faggot
>>
>>34416605
This sounds disturbing
>>
>>34416486
Did her videos end in the internet?
I always wanted to see if their wives are fat ugly bitches or actually hot.

From the little experience I have with military wives, they tend to be obese ugly bitches but I could be wrong here and only seen a small portion of them.
>>
>>34416543
This. I literally do not trust a SINGLE woman. If my wife cant figure out how to lock the door at night, how can i expect her not to know its usually a bad idea to cheat on a man with more guns than how many fingers she has?
>>
>>34416124

I thought there was a 3rd dude? Or was that the AWOL airborne guy? Was he turned back over to the Army?

I wish them all luck; hope they find some support here, though I'm doubtful. /k/ these days is mostly filled with noguns kids who couldn't handle leaving the comforts of home, let alone being an international mercenary.

Also post some stories, faggot.
>>
Not OP, though I was with them in Ukraine. Was about to fly out to Kenya to meet them until, well, that happened.

Y'all want the story of how I almost killed like three of the Ukrainians we were working with? Or some of the antics of the town goblin who had a habit of mixing landmines and vodka? Take your pick
>>
>>34417628
i'd like to hear some goblin stories before the basement dwellers drive you off. oh and what was the plan in south sudan? political adventuring?
>>
>>34416124
>82nd deserter detained in S. Sudan with 2 former US servicemembers
>82nd deserter detained
>deserter
Fuck no, let the coward rot.
>>
Far as I'm tracking, the plan was kinda "wing it". We're a bunch of depressed and disillusioned vets whose only life skill is violence, and randomly showing up in a conflict zone worked for us in Ukraine, so the hope was a repeat of that. Like I said, I never did get on the ground over there.

Anyway, town goblin's name was, I shit you not, Sergei Sergeiovich. His 'job' was being in charge of the landmines, and he did that shit with a passion. This was in Shyrokyne, where Separ and pro-Ukrainian forces were about 600-700 meters apart across "no man's land" in some cases.

I put heavy quotation marks around that because "no man" apparently doesn't include Sergei. This fucking adidasnigger spent practically every morning, from 10 to about noon when all the Separs (ave one or two mindlessly digging) were sleeping off last night's hangover, just walking out in the middle of no man's land, casually smoking as he flung mines about randomly.

He'd leave them on the road, he'd leave them in the middle of fields, he'd leave them in outhouses, anywhere west of the actual Separ trenches was fair game for ol' Sergeiovich to leave a surprise present.

At one time Alex's girlfriend (A """"""medic/sniper"""""", because owning a medkit and a sniper rifle qualifies you for both of those things as far as Slavs are concerned) was looking for him, extremely pissed off because she thought he'd stolen all her explosives. Granted, this concern was justified as he was in the habit of actually doing so, but apparently this time he'd just gotten one of the young guys drunk and tricked him into blowing up all the explosives in a field.

Also he apparently casually rapes people. OP was witness to that, I wasn't, so he'd be better suited to tell that one
>>
>>34417718
He didn't pop off in the middle of a deployment or anything, he was in garrison about to get courts-martialed and decided to skip town before that happened.
>>
>>34417737
Ah, well so long as he didn't fuck his buddies over.
>>
>>34417737
why did he get court martialed
>>
>>34417756
DUI, fighting with MP's, usual stuff from Infantry. The straw that broke the camel's back was gate-running, but ironically he was just rushing his buddy to the hospital that time
>>
>>34417726
what kind of sniper rifle did she have? was she hot?
>>
>>34417768
>fighting with MP's
>getting your arm dislocated by MPs
>>
>>34417726
>sergei
>drunk
>casual rapist
it all fits
>>
>>34417786
Pros: Slim, short blonde hair, bitchy
Cons: """""""""31 years old"""""""", bitchy
>>34417793
Yeah, almost invariably. I mean, MP's can't clear a room for shit, but apparently they get better hand-to-hand than Infantry, which is pretty much "survive till your buddy shoots the guy". Though the one time a guy in my unit fought the MPs it was actually a taser that brought him down
>>
>>34417817
I met one intelligent Slav the whole time there, and he was a half-Russian who hated full-blooded Russians. Like Blade but shittier.
>>
>>34417818
Tasers are pretty unfair.
>>
>>34417786
Oh, forgot. She had an SVD or two and, surprisingly, a new-model SR-25. Apparently she was SBU-affiliated or had contacts with them, and the rifle alone was the only reason I believed it.
>>
>>34417726
>rapes people
>people
not good.
>>
>>34417726
do you need to speak russian to communicate with people over there or do most people speak english?
>>
>>34417726
>Sergei Sergeiovich
>I'm a walking meme!

Also:
>rapes people
>people
>people as in boys and girls
I thought they were vehemently against homosexuality?
>>
>>34417726

Go to Somaliland. Not Somalia, but Somaliland. I've been working on some business opportunities over there and if you're willing to violate ITAR, there are tons of opportunities. They all have old ass weapons (and a pro-gun control to boot) and need training and such. The capital and parts of the country are pretty safe (aka the white/tourist areas) but plenty of shit goes out in the rurals. Might get some action if you hook up with the right people, or at the very least make a difference.

small country too, and plenty of camel to eat.
>>
>>34417885
I say "people", I mean women. A few women in particular. Again you'd have to ask OP.

And yeah, they really are. One time a guy was playing a Bruno Mars song on his phone. I told him it was gay and he dropped his phone like it was gonna bite him
>>
>>34417896
>plenty of camel to eat
You'll actually eat out their women? DISGUSTING.

>>34417899
Oh, well... that's very Russian.
>>
>>34417896
I'm definitely down to train dudes and get some action, but ITAR's a bigger problem. OP and Craig don't really ever intend to return to civilization, but I'd prefer to have the option to go home between bouts of Peaceful Tourism, and getting arrested in the airport doesn't facilitate that. Though I suppose the boys could get some guns and head over and I could just meet them there. Hm..
>>
>>34416486
Are you familiar with military wives? They have a reputation for a reason.
>>
>>34417726
how many ppl did u guys killed
>>
>>34418748
You imply Slavs are people
>>
>>34416287

This.
>>
File: bigguy.jpg (29KB, 498x593px) Image search: [Google]
bigguy.jpg
29KB, 498x593px
>>34417660
>oh and what was the plan in south sudan?
Getting caught.
>>
>>34419492
that's pretty good
>>
>>34417628
Can you provide some proofs you were there? I want to believe but on /k/ I've encountered some well put together BS.
>>
>>34419702
You really think someone would do that? Just come on the internet and lie?
>>
File: Weak vatniklets.png (909KB, 506x762px) Image search: [Google]
Weak vatniklets.png
909KB, 506x762px
>>34418866
They're not, they're not.
>>
>>34417628
You Californian?
>>
>>34419732
Yes. But he doesn't seem to be Chinese or Russian so I think we're in the clear.
>>
>>34419800
No, but I suck cock anyway.
>>
>>34416124
I guess he didn't get that position in the Ukrainian Defense Ministry he was working for.
I wonder what could have happened there for him to go surround himself with niggerdom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIYL2O4xRe0
>>
>>34416698
most of them actually start fairly hot, and they get fat and ugly real quick after a few months deployment
>>
>>34420264
is he shooting that machine gun inside a building with no earpro on? i cant imagine how bad his hearing is going to be when he gets older
>>
>>34416698
>wives, they tend to be obese ugly bitches

within 5-8 years yes. They have their golden ticket
>>
>>34416124
>craig is currently trying to raise money to go fight isis in the ph

What males him think the flips want him there?
>>
be op.
be fighting in ukraine.
sergei sergeivitch is a legend in his own right.
one night he comes to our position drunk.
asks a medic woman for sex.
she declines.
sex happens abyway, on the dirt floor.
shes crying and saying "nyet nyet nyet" over and over.
sergei finishes, wipes his dick in her hair and she makes him borscht.
such is life in this part of tge world.
>>
File: warface.jpg (3KB, 104x124px) Image search: [Google]
warface.jpg
3KB, 104x124px
>>34416124
Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1487296226666.png (124KB, 750x780px) Image search: [Google]
1487296226666.png
124KB, 750x780px
>>34416124
>Retarded ex jarhead gets cucked by wife and want to go on muh mercenary adventures across shitholes in the world making them even worse for the people who live there instead of sorting his life and not being a bitch.

>Asks for money from /k/ to pay for his fuckups.

Pure pottery, I will waste this money on a literal dragon dildo before I even consider wasting on a nigger.
And to you wanna be retards like him, at least stay in the military if you want to be a real soldier, bunch of niggers.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.