[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K is Taking Charge of: SCP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 32

File: Dont Let K Touch It.jpg (43KB, 1200x640px) Image search: [Google]
Dont Let K Touch It.jpg
43KB, 1200x640px
So, you've been given full control of all assets within the SCP universe. Your job is to Secure, Contain and Protect all anomalies; mystical or other stated entities from the outside world. You have the world's powers at your disposal and may equip your facilities, men, areas or make up your own procedures with no cost limit or stated restriction (otherwise stated: war crimes can be acceptable in the sake of containing an entity).

Basic rules are:
You must account for as many anomalies or entities as possible.
Any possible breach must be able to reach a contained nature in the shortest amount of time by the forces you wish to employ and the procedures they carry out.
Failure to do so will lead to your termination.
Money is no problem, but the public being aware of your activities is. Account for your decisions. Ensure the foundation remains in the shadows and don't have tanks roaming the streets of nearby facilities.
You may mix the forces of other nations, as it is a collaborative effort of the world's resources to keep anomalies contained.

For reference:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/
Want to give a more detailed description of what your forces carry? Or how your containment team will function? Use this as a template:
http://www.innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf
>>
bump for interest
>>
I'll rape all the SCPs.
Honestly I don't care at this point.
Some of them are kinda hot.
Like that mannequin that kills pregnant women.
>>
>>34415425
I arm my staff with 10mm
>>
>>34416280
I want to bone the plague doctor tbqh
>>
File: scp operators.png (679KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
scp operators.png
679KB, 680x650px
>>34415425
I'd arm the guys on the ground like this,
taser's for civvis who don't know what they've seen but the witnesses who are coherent need a good old lip sealer in the form of some lead
>>
oh boy are you going to make a five nights at freddy's or a roblock scenario next me and the rest of my special ed class would love one of those
>>
File: stilker.jpg (168KB, 765x788px) Image search: [Google]
stilker.jpg
168KB, 765x788px
Anomalies?
>>
>>34416280
Fuck 682 is the best. Would get hatefucked by.
>>
>>34416574

>shooting all witnesses outright
>he doesn't know forcibly injecting witnesses with class-A amnesiacs is foundation policy
>>
>>34418448
I love her :U
>>
>>34415425
>Fill 55gall on drum with cosmoline
>insert anomalies
>seal drum and bury Inna woods
>repeat as necessary
>>
>>34415425
how many of those thousands of SCPs are writen to be fucking invincible?
>subject is immune to physical trauma
>if you interact with subject it will [REDACTED] and you die or go insane or whatever
>if you are near subject it will [EXPUNGED] and [EXPUNGED] will happen so don't go near it
>subject is some abstract bullshit with no physical form to begin with
>>
>>34415425
Strap all anomalies to a nuclear warhead that's several gigatons and launch it into space before detonating it. If any survive (which is fucking bullshit, even if they are "invincible") they won't be on Earth at least.
>>
>>34418738
not all that many actually
think there's like one or 2 which are truly invincible and a decent number which are simply highly durable, currently unreachable or in populated areas
>>
Make Able give me piggy back rides to my office while making horse noises.
>>
Are we counting the memetic keter classes like the giant sp- AHHHH GOD NOOOOO!

*detonates neutron bomb*
>>
>>34415425
All civvies in 3008.
>>
>>34419637
>implying that would do jack shit to that thing
>>
>>34415425

I thought that was furry shit.
>>
File: Strelnikov.jpg (2MB, 3600x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Strelnikov.jpg
2MB, 3600x3000px
>>34418738
All too many

And then there are the "Totally not a self insert super badass that ends up working with the foundation" ones

And then there are the researcher self inserts who write special stories about killing the more gregarious of these, but of course a few sacred cows are allowed to stay

And then there are the "how the fuck are we supposed to even contain this thing because it effortlessly counters our every move", like 035

The only good thing to come out of that site is Strelnikov
>>
>>34420921
Its like shit you'd think to see or experience in and around the zone.
>>
>>34423402
yeah they kinda shot down one I was writing...

>TL:DR it was a giant flaming firefly reference
>AR-10 manufactured by Callahan Auto Industries
>if you could fit the bullets into the magazine, the rifle would automatically resize the bore/chamber to fire it through some kind of semi-sentient metal bullshit shennaniganry

They said I went too deep into the details of how it works and couldn't understand why something like it needed to be studied/secured.

I mean shit, it'd be the perfect testbed for almost all calibers.
>>
>>34419159
Isn't one of them literally God?
>>
>>34423871
it's left ambiguous if it's God or simply a powerful reality bender with a rather benevolent god complex, and they have taken out powerful reality benders before.

>>34423847
I'd say the issue with that is well, it's perfect, and as a result there's no real narrative.
It's an object that's very useful to have sure, and something as powerful as the foundation would probably have one, but it doesn't really work as an SCP.
>>
Dibs on taking care of 999
>>
>>34423402
based Strelnikov
>>
>>34423911
over simplified it a little.

IIRC (it's been a couple years since I even looked at the file) it had a mild memetic effect to it and would slowly warp the mind of whoever it was issued to into becoming an obsessive compulsive weapons maintenance freak to the point where the police sergeant the foundation took it from stabbed one of his coworkers in the eye with a screwdriver for stippling his duty weapon. (foundation was there for unrelated reasons and took everything in the vicinity into possession because they were trying to find a thing that could mimic matter for up to 72 hours so everything was suspect.)
>>
>>34423934
no way bro I called it first
>>
>tfw wasted hours reading entries on that website

I don't know why I like it so much guys, the whole Sarkist canon was a blast to read the first time. What are some /k/ related SCPs?
>>
>>34415425
I use my authority to hire somebody much more competent than I am for my job. I've read my fair share of SCP entries, I don't want to live in a world where even one of those creepy crawlies/walking hellscape converters/natural disasters are loose.
>>
Take two of the highest-trained and most capable combatants from elite units until there are thirty two available trainers to handle training classes of twelve each. Intermingle training under a unified operating procedure and rules of engagement to best prepare 288 individual operators to break down into thirty two teams of nine.

Retask all present Mobile Task Force personnel to relearn and re-educate and have them delegated to training site security. Utilize a sufficiently woven hazardous environment suit baring situation camouflage for minor ballistic and trauma protection; and equip them with a proper gas mask and plate carrier with plates fitting circumstance.

GIGN rules apply: you can bring in your own shit, or use what's issued. Standard rules are an MP5A3, USP Match, taser, and a hatchet.

Expand MTF teams as necessary, maintain the nine-man numbers. Potentially just break them in by specifically educating a centralized team on containment of known anomalies; then have that team pick another to command and educate about this anomaly. Rinse, repeat for new anomalies.
>>
File: 90552c463524e39356e83a8cee89731c.png (278KB, 1280x993px) Image search: [Google]
90552c463524e39356e83a8cee89731c.png
278KB, 1280x993px
1471 is best wafiu
>>
File: IMG_6743.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6743.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
Oh! I call 113!
>>
>>34423911
>it's left ambiguous if it's God or simply a powerful reality bender with a rather benevolent god complex, and they have taken out powerful reality benders before.
is that one of the potential SCP-001s or is it another one? because one of the SCP-001s is literally god.
>>
>>34415425
A front company infront of a front company infront of another front should do.
Private security / cops and milatary to explain armed men.
Behind that, a sex arcade to explain any anomalies or interdimentional travel.
( http://thesabu.com/category/sex-arcade)
Behind that some sort of 'supplier' to explain sex slaves.
Hopefully those shells cover up our activities.
>>
>>34423940
even that is quite honestly not a particularly interesting story
instead of a magical object, it's a cursed magical object
not to mention that even back then the "memetic effect that makes you mad" thing was overdone to hell and back
>>
File: gender swapSCP.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
gender swapSCP.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>Ywn touch SCP 113
>>
>>34424652
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
File: duck.gif (589KB, 175x170px) Image search: [Google]
duck.gif
589KB, 175x170px
I was thinking there would be a two tiered response system to SCPs.

Tier one would be a bunch of old guys with charge cards, passports, and a backstory as a group of tourists or travelers.

If an SCP is reported, the tier one guys buy plane tickets to the given location and show up with whatever they think is necessary.

As 90% of SCPs either aren't aggressive or can't be killed with mortal arms, the primary qualification to be a tier one operative would be excellent logical skills and education about the supernatural. The ideal tier one operative would be a tenured college professor at an Ivy League or Oxford/Cambridge, that can still run a six minute mile.

Think like the A-team but much, much better educated.

Tier 2 would be "the black helicopters"

They get called in when the Tier 1 guys either don't report back, or report back and ask for the tier 2 guys.

A helicopter with air to air refueling has an essentially infinite range, and it can land anywhere, so the idea is just to fly the helicopter from the nearest base directly to wherever it's needed while refueling by tanker in mid-air on the way. Also, aircraft flying overhead are a lot more inconspicuous than a convoy rolling down the highway.

You'd be talking like a Pave Hawk or Osprey, loaded with our own store brand Delta Force, and carrying stingers and hellfires in case of stuff that can either fly, or is really big and on the ground. If the situation requires, the helicopter can land or fast-rope down a ground team to search buildings, look for survivors, or otherwise unfuck the situation in a way that air to ground rockets can't.

Anyone else have this level of autism?
>>
>>34418986
one of the SCP's is a series of articles that keeps getting published, explaining what would happen if the foundation tried to neutralize various SCP's.
One of them was exactly what you described, save that only 682 was strapped to a nuke and launched into space. According to the article, 0.03% of 682's cellular mass survives, spends years in space growing to the size of saturn and then eats earth.
>>
>>34425119
I wish I had
>>
>>34425016
that's the thing though the memetic effect didn't make a person mad. Especially when in context with the police sergeant as I'd previously used him in a previous story relating to an SCP (also rejected) that was a power station that more or less would on a rotation create electrical phantoms that would go about doing regular maintenance to the station and would accidentally kill anyone in their proximity due to electrical discharge. anyway long story short sergeant was already an asshole with sociopathic tendancies to begin with and knowingly sent two rookie cops to their deaths into the power station.

The long and the short of it was the weapon wasn't really so much cursed as the memetic effects would manifest differently based on the personality of them to begin with, for example a person already obsessed with firearm maintenance really wouldn't change that much wheras say someone with no prior tendancies towards weapons maintenance, but for the most part well adjusted would more or less become the asshole armorer that rejects a rifle for even a film of dust on the rifle from the walk over to check in.
>>
>>34424679
>>34425035
Hivemind
>>
GOC is more /k/ territory than SCP foundation.
>>
File: 1493844450719.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1493844450719.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>34423402
Isn't the captain /k/s contribution? I mean how can he not be?
>>34425035
>mfw
>>
>>34419637
SCP number? I have a database tab open
>>
>>34427535
682, it can't die

at least I'm pretty sure that's what anon meant
>>
i forget the number, but i know there's one where it's basically the flying dutchman vs a kraken

except the Dutchman is an Iowa-class

we /k/mada now bois
>>
>>34423402

SCP-093 is the best one and I'll fight anyone that says otherwise.
>>
>>34415425
Bumping this for interest and contributing.

Arm all response teams with FALs (better penetration) with single shot break open shotguns rigged to the bottom M203 style.
These are for using special snowflake shotgun shells filled with whatever particular bullshit the writers say kills this bullshit.

As for a field agent/plain clothes operative, some old Russian stuff (a PSM probably, seconded by a Five seveN for anyone wearing a uniform/using clothes baggy enough for a full sized service pistol)

as for general policy...who the fuck knows.

OH, also, cheap single shot pistols for shoved are issued to everyone in order to contain memetic viruses.
>>
File: scp_093_by_alexandreev-d9g3yyn.jpg (278KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
scp_093_by_alexandreev-d9g3yyn.jpg
278KB, 714x1000px
>>34427719
This
>>
>>34428554
that doesn't look like a red cylinder 7.62 cm in diameter
>>
>>34428554

After that new Oats studio short I really want Blomkamp to make a 093 movie.
>>
>>34428554
this one is only good if you read the expanded bits
>>
File: opera_2017-07-02_18-18-10.png (254KB, 378x309px) Image search: [Google]
opera_2017-07-02_18-18-10.png
254KB, 378x309px
>>34427719
>SCP-093
>Not SCP-2399

Come on now, SCP-2399 is one of the most interesting unbeatable ones.
Threat to all of humanity and all other anomalies would make for a good story desu.
>>
>>34428681
Read the tests at the bottom.
>>
>>34428731
I thought you were supposed to read the expanded bits for SCPs anyways...
>>
The set up the Foundation has, or, I should say, is presented to have, seems pretty decent as plans go.

Though, if I had complete control of the Foundation, my first priority would be to seed humanity on as many planets as possible, save the whole "putting all our eggs into one basket" issue.

Next priority would be to, if at all possible, throw most of the SCPs that fall into the "possible XY XQ(?) class scenarios, (like that doomsday clock Tesla made, the two true vacuum bubbles, etc), and throw them into another universe to let those fuckers deal with it. If they can't be thrown into another universe, just keep doing whatever it is that they're currently doing with them.

Next step would be to find some SCP that dilates time, of which I'm sure there's at least one, and throw a bunch of really clever people in it. The idea being that you throw in food and materials, and you get breakthroughs, because they could operate at an accelerated timeline to everyone else.

Then throw 682 on the moon. I don't care that you can't kill it, that doesn't really matter, it keeps breaking out and murdering people, but I'd like to see it break out of the moon. Checkmate 682.

Either that, or throw it into one of the true vacuums mentioned earlier.
>>
>>34428977
>The set up the Foundation has, or, I should say, is presented to have, seems pretty decent as plans go.

This didn't make any sense because it's very late and I'm completely mad.

What I meant to say was that the Foundation's set-up is decent, as setups go.
>>
>>34428977
>Next step would be to find some SCP that dilates time, of which I'm sure there's at least one, and throw a bunch of really clever people in it.

>hyperbolic time chamber but for making people smart

I like it
>>
>>34428554
sauce on the artwork? I didn't bother to read the 093 test logs until recently and never got why everyone loved a stupid red disk

now I understand... Christ that world seems horrifying
>>
>>34429095
Interstellar, of all things, gave me the idea. Dredged up by the recent episode of Doctor Who.

Why not use special relativity to our advantage? Don't know why they don't do it in sci-fi more.
>>
>>34429101
er I looked it up, sorry for being a dumb ass

it's always kinda sad to see such great artwork and realize most people have probably not seen it because deviant art is filled with shit
>>
>>34428847
no not the stuff on the page
the separate stories about it
>>
>>34415425
Put all the nasty ones on rockets and shoot their asses into the sun
>>
>>34416901
Sorry S.T.A.L.K.E.R. not those kinds of anomalies
>>
>>34428977
Using extraterrestrial bodies for containment would work for a lot of keter-class shit.

It'd be an expensive solution, but worth it.
>>
>>34429101

Probably the most interesting of the SCP's in terms of story potential. Not just with the test logs but with the entire parallel universe itself.

I always wanted to make a Delta Green campaign based around it.
>>
>>34415425
Like 95% of everything in the SCP world is either immune to bullets or just outright impossible to kill, we're not talking werewolves and shit here, we're talking flesh growing diseases that can consume an entire country in months, inter-dimensional rooms that rip people to pieces and turn them into furniture, a torn pocket of reality.

Basically almost no containment would be "send in a bunch of heavily armed dudes to shoot it up" so much as "completely isolate this object or location so it can never effect the world," agents dressed up as local police and firefighters, secured vehicles that look like fire trucks or ambulances or regular commercial trucks. You want people who can get in, get a container around it and a blanket over it, and get out without anyone nearby saying "who the fuck are those men in black looking fuckers?"
>>
>>34428065
*suicide.
Fuck memetic viruses btw.
>>
>>34423402
Don't forget all the supernatural waifu shit
>>
>>34430082
The main use of the weaponry is culling infected individuals in the case of diseases, suicide (preventing the spread of memetic viruses) and last ditch methods of motivation for class D personnel.
Also for fucking up enemies who would use the SCPs for evil (like cultists)
>>
>>34415425
I wonder who could have started a spoopy thread.....hmm.
>>
>>34428789
Holy shit whoa
>>
>>34430221
In that case arm your agents with what local police or military use in order lesson suspicion.

If you send agents to Russia, give them Mak's and AK-74's.
If they're in the US, send them in with Glock 22's and M4's.
etc.
>>
>>34416280
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-212
Don't forget to get some enhancements before going on the rape spree.
>>
>>34427535
Starts with 055, it's a long series of stories about a self-erasing antimeme that gets pretty bleak. Probably the best story on the site but it's a side story and you have to track down where the numbers connect.

wiki.net/we-need-to-talk-about-fifty-five
>>
File: 1486696888926.jpg (99KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1486696888926.jpg
99KB, 750x1125px
>>34416280
>I'll rape all the SCPs.

Would you rape them too?

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-134
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2118
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-239
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-191
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2506
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2599
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2192
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2017
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-040
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-231
>>
>>34430713
That's pretty much what happens with field agents.
They've been explicitly stated to be embedded in things like the local EMS, fire department, and police.

They're pretty much armed by their cover anyways, the big thing is extra shit in case the proverbial fecal matter impacts a rotating blades air cooling device (SHTF)

i do have to wonder if the SCP foundation keeps a special armory of historically significant models of weaponry on hand in case something requires historical significance to kill or some shit.
>>
>>34424652
Thinking of SCP-1471 as a wolf-beast girl that wants to meet people but is just too timid to contact people directly is actually adorable.
>>
>>34423402
Strelnikov made it all worth it. His story with clef was based and manly
>>
>>34424688
They're talking about scp 343
>>
>get sacrificial hajji to snap a photograph of SCP-096's face
>wear SCRAMBLE gear to safely print said photograph onto thousands of leaflets
>dispense said leaflets over the middle east
>wait
>???
>profit
>>
File: 1496344683749.png (473KB, 1200x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1496344683749.png
473KB, 1200x1064px
>>34431075
>SCP-239
>As a method of controlling the subject's ability, she has been told that she is a witch. This, besides improving morale greatly, makes her believe that she is unable to use her abilities outside of a pre-approved list of "spells" given to her by the SCP Foundation.
C U T E
>>
>>34428977
>throw them into another universe to let those fuckers deal with it.
Foundation policy is not to do that, as there are several SCPs that are the result of other universes throwing stuff they couldn't contain into our universe.
>find some SCP that dilates time
I remember a time dilation treadmill, but it killed its users.
>>
>>34435760
I meant more one of the unpopulated dimensions that the foundation has access to. Like the one containing that Appolyon super-keter. Though, perhaps not THAT one, fuck knows what would happen if a XK class scenario manages to weaken it's restraints, but not kill it.

I'm sure the Foundation have at least one spare pocket dimension floating around somewhere. And hey, even populated dimensions can't complain if they undergo vacuum decay.

>I remember a time dilation treadmill, but it killed its users.

Honestly it's hard to keep track of all the SCPs from memory, but failing some sort of time dilating SCP, I know for a fact that there are SCPs that effect gravity, and SCPs that would allow interstellar travel.

If the Foundation loosened their restrictions some, they could probably just throw a bunch of researchers ~~into~~ near a black hole.

Even if they couldn't the general idea stands. I'm sure, if properly motivated, they could find a way.
>>
>>34431128
I mean when shit really goes south it seems like you'd be better off just bombing the shit out of the entire area and claiming it was a terrorist attack or something.
>9/11 was just an SCP situation gone really fucking bad
>>
>>34434720
>scp 087 becomes a black site detention center, stick cameras on all terrorists
>>
>>34427719
it needs to be made into a movie
>>
>>34435856
Just throw it into the SCP 093 universe.

Nobody alive to worry about it.
>>
>no one wants to partner up with the telepathic australian bantz spider
for shame /k/
>>
File: 1448771314691.jpg (25KB, 358x512px) Image search: [Google]
1448771314691.jpg
25KB, 358x512px
>>34428977
>Then throw 682 on the moon. I don't care that you can't kill it, that doesn't really matter, it keeps breaking out and murdering people, but I'd like to see it break out of the moon. Checkmate 682.

682 is just a joke at this point, there are lots of really practical ways to get rid of him like you said, but the admins shitposted them all away.
iirc they tried blasting him into the sun but he "returned back to earth on fire lol xD so randum". Yet somehow a vat of acid manages to keep him in check most of the time.
>>
>>34438011
>returned back to earth on fire

I believe this was an addendum in a -J article, but I'll agree with you that 682 is basically a -J article in and of itself. I get the idea at a basic level: Lizard that's hard to kill.

But then it just got circlejerked to shit. It simply poses way too much risk to be allowed to continue existing, at least in this universe. They love to write about how much 682 wrecks shit, but then don't stop to think "Hey, maybe the Foundation would've gotten rid of him at this point."

Shit, like the other guy said, throw him into 093 and forget about it. 093's a shithole that no-one plans on going in again anyway. If he gets out (somehow), just put him back in again.
>>
>>34438142
That would make a good level of the SCP 093 video game.

You play as 682 trying to kill everything in the SCP 093 universe and get out so that you can fuck more shit up.
>>
>>34438142
you're right, i think it was a -j page, they tried catapulting him into the sun or something
>>
>>34434837
Too bad, she's in a coma.
>>
>>34429634
I mean. pretty much every artifact, anomaly, and mutant found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. would fit in with the rest of the SCPs.
>>
>SCP-093

...well fuck... I'd forgotten about that one and now i'm gonna have a harder time sleeping.
>>
File: leipä bread stalker.jpg (73KB, 431x480px) Image search: [Google]
leipä bread stalker.jpg
73KB, 431x480px
>>34439199
Zone in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is pretty much closed already. Biggest problem there is is propably "bread" and no women.
>>
File: komrad.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
komrad.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>34439480
holy fucking shit. something may be wrong with me. in all the hours i have spent slavving it up in ukraine I never stopped to consider that there are NO chicks at all.

huh.
>>
>>34439675
Not a bad thing desu.
>>
File: 1433454763702.png (617KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1433454763702.png
617KB, 600x500px
>>34439480
>>34439675
>>34439731
>>
File: 134966852867.jpg (613KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
134966852867.jpg
613KB, 1024x768px
>>34439780
>>
File: 1371985664897.jpg (2MB, 5000x3737px) Image search: [Google]
1371985664897.jpg
2MB, 5000x3737px
>>34439834
>>
File: 1388054352399.jpg (644KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1388054352399.jpg
644KB, 1024x768px
>>34439834
I'm the one posting all of these, not sure if that's the original art, or if pic related is
>>
File: 1341015821539.png (158KB, 287x277px) Image search: [Google]
1341015821539.png
158KB, 287x277px
>>34439780
>TD
>tits too big to remove mags from pouches
>>
I would use the stone that changes your birth sex and then quit the organisation and go get married to a cute white guy and have lots of white babies
>>
>>34439935
I like this plan, although iirc the stone does something fucky to traps/tranies ect, so, I guess I'd be fucked
>>
>>34439966
well I posted this before I even read that two other people in the thread also wanted to do it...
>Subjects with sex chromosomes atypical for their species (such as intersex humans) are affected in unpredictable ways by SCP-113.
>Gender identity of human subjects is not typically altered by SCP-113. In subjects with nonstandard gender identities (typically gender identities which do not match their pre-exposure biological sex), this usually results in positive psychological effects.
seems like we will be fine
>>
>>34428756
video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8
>>
>>34434837
>she made scp-2412-J real
uwu
>>
File: 1497318207229.jpg (30KB, 384x509px) Image search: [Google]
1497318207229.jpg
30KB, 384x509px
>there will never be a crime/comedy show about an agent and SCP-2137 solving crimes in the ghetto
>>
>>34428554
>Bloodborne but it's the 1950s.
>>
File: 1467056136438.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1467056136438.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>34439780
>Female stalker
>Not immediately getting raped to death the second people find out she's female
I'm fairly certain I remember a lore bit that states dudes get raped prison style on a daily basis in the zone, a women would basically be fucked to death in a day.
>>
>>34439905
>TD
>Implying she's not about to light up one of those fools to make an example to the others that she's not to be messed with.
>>
>>34429101
>>34429160
Can an anon get a link for those test logs?
>>
>>34441086
...I think that's a fucking brilliant idea.. we need to find a good tupac impersonator right now and make that happen.
>>
>>34441549
www.scp-wiki.net/scp-093-blue-test
replace the colour with green, violet, yellow and red to view all the logs.
>>
>>34436858
There is though, it's mentioned that some of the ruling class went into space to escape the unclean. Presumably hoping the unclean will die sooner or later.

Then again, fuck those assholes.
>>
>>34441401
>Shoots up one of the dudes
>Immediately get torn apart by three other dudes unloading into her
That doesn't seem particularly smart
>>
>>34427230
agreed
>>
>>34436858
>Throw it into a universe with gateways to countless other universes and zero supervision
>what could possibly go wrong!
See, this is why you guys aren't in charge.
>>
please stop. SCP stopped being cool the moment it got popular, all the shitty fanfiction and self-insetion ruined it.
>>
>>34443454
Well duh , but there's some really good gems mixed into all the shit
>>
>>34443432
I believe they all require 093 to actually open. Take away all the "keys" and it becomes a prison.

And hell, if it ends up in another universe, it's still under the "not our problem" banner.

I still think throwing it into a true vacuum would work.
>>
>>34423402
Amazing
>>
>>34425143
Throw it/them at the fucking sun, then. Nuclear fusion can still happen, the sun lives a little longer, and the world still turns.
>>
>>34441657
They'd all understand.

Not to mention they're still busy trying to make a new best friend.
>>
>>34440228
This is shockingly well made.
>>
>>34427230
goc? whats that
>>
>>34423402
Are you forgetting the Great Purge? Admins got so tired of Gary and Mary sues they nuked most of them. There are few active OC DONUT STEEL characters that are OP but not nearly as much.

Besides, [spoiler]Keller came back, Keller came back, Keller came back, Keller came back, Keller came back[/spoiler]
>>
>>34443677
problem is that creating a rocket capable of flying into the sun would be impossible to conceal, especially one that's also capable of containing 682 long enough for it to complete it's full burn

because actually flying into the sun is really fucking hard
>>
>>34428554
>>34428731
Where are the expanded tales?
>>
>>34444538
they're in the links on the page itself
generally speaking, if an article has a high score and you don't really understand why, try clicking the links

it happens quite a bit, another one is an infinite sack of potatoes. not all that interesting until you read the story of the team that was sent inside to explore the sack of infinite potatoes
>>
>>34444559
so they discovered irish heaven?
>>
>>34444604
nah, it's pretty good actually, give it a read
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1689
the exploration log is at the end of the article
>>
>>34444622
oh so it's like an ironic irish hell
cool stuff
>>
File: Parallel image SCP.jpg (102KB, 900x691px) Image search: [Google]
Parallel image SCP.jpg
102KB, 900x691px
>ywn operate with SCPs during the cold war
It's an abstract kind of feel
>>
>>34424679
>>34425035
>ywn touch scp 113 and flick your new bean/wack your new dick
>>
>>34418657
underrated post
>>
>>34446264
Stop making me feel this feel that I've never felt before
>>
>>34441395
I don't have the screencap but I also remember some dialogue about some stalkers fucking mutants or something
>>
File: 1498959713314.jpg (114KB, 862x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498959713314.jpg
114KB, 862x1024px
>>34418657
>>
>>34436303
Here you go
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-911
>>
>>34446359
I vaguely remember the quote you're talking about, but I think it was more along the lines of "I've gone so long without seeing a woman that even bloodsuckers are starting to look sexy"
>>
Yeah, you fuckers have no idea what you're talking about. It's not 2008 anymore:

SCP-2317: Is 200Km tall.
SCP-3125: Is the nothing from NeverEndingStory, but on bath salts and krokodil.
SCP-2399: Is the size of Asia.
SCP-1350: Laughs at the speed of light.
SCP-2998: 4-D Thought aliens.
SCP-3002: Is erasing all minds on earth.

And basically all of the SCP-001 proposals would fuck you sideways, but a special mention goes to Kalinin's Proposal, which is basically Roots crossed with Event Horizon
>>
File: 213.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>34425119
>hey Scully I think I found something
>>
File: 1243243214213.jpg (76KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
1243243214213.jpg
76KB, 858x536px
Honestly the SCP world is really fucking stupid, there's like a million things in it that could destroy the entire earth if so much as a fly farts and yet not only is the entire universe just atomized, but we're supposed to believe a shadow organization can keep even half this shit a secret?
>>
>>34448250
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_of_disbelief
>>
>>34448277
Ah yes, suspension of disbelief, the incompetent writers favourite defense against criticism.
>>
>>34448250
I remember reading one story where chunks of the world were completely destroyed and giant scrotum monsters were flying around, basically an end of world scenario, and the protag found an SCP operative that basically said they had a handle on the situation and that the world basically ended several times before but was just rebuilt by SCP. Forgot what it was, but basically they just fix the world, sedate the survivors, and pretend nothing ever happened.
>>
>>34448314
>gosh magic isn't real he would have died so long ago this show is fucking shit
>>
>>34448404

That was this: http://www.scp-wiki.net/document-recovered-from-the-marianas-trench
>>
>>34448404
SCP 2000 is a bunker in Yellowstone that repopulates humanity with clones and gives them fake memories appropriate to a time period once all of humanity is replaced. They've had to use it several times.

What really wrecks my suspension of disbelief is when certain SCP have areas of effect that increase exponentially, or a containment breach would equal a massive explosion/monster that destroys the earth, or it's some sort of memetic hazard . You can't just "fix" those by replacing everyone on earth.
>>
>>34447928
(The 200 km tall thing is SCP-2137-K)
>>
File: AYE_AYE_AYE.png (394KB, 400x498px) Image search: [Google]
AYE_AYE_AYE.png
394KB, 400x498px
>>34448724
Shit, sorry. But SCP-2399 bigger than China, and SCP-001-TwistedGears-Kaktus Proposal fucking ATE most of mexico. You can't just shoot things like that.
>>
>>34425143
actually it was send it to the Moon along with a thoroughly preposterous amount of Tsar Bombas but yes it still somehow survived. Given that it survives the fundamental constants of the universe being rewritten, i think it is invincible to practically all forms of destruction. The only thing that hasn't been tried is a black hole and a Casaba-Howitzer. Black hole is a probable kill (that or complete and utter annihilation within an unknown radius) Casaba Howitzer will likely remove a large amount of mass and send the i possible remains screaming out of the system at a high percentage of c.
>>
>>34444622
That was a nice read, anon. Thanks
>>
The most dangerous SCP is SCP-2935
>>
>>34449037
Fuck you, I was literally SECONDS from posting that. But he's right, by the way: SCP-2935 is technically one of the most powerful SCPs: It destroys the concept of life itself, and EVERYTHING dies, even 682.
>>
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-705

/k/ would waste all of their time playing with this.

You can't prove me wrong on this, you know it to be true.
>>
>>34449058
It doesn't just destroy life, it destroys sentience. Not even inanimate objects or ghosts survive. They find 173 in pieces and the talking computer inactive
>>
>>34448521

they've got shit that can just reset reality or something. this has been going on forever. it's pretty normal.
>>
>>34449152
And it was more than that: ALL of the SCPs were inactive or inert, not just the sentient ones.
>>
This is some super retarded role play shit.

What the fuck /k/.
>>
>>34449217
Shhhh, you'll disturb the retards
>>
>>34449217
>>34449323
>nofunallowed.jpg
>>
>>34444444
>>
Bamp
>>
>>34449098
>/klay/mandos
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.