[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistic Gunplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0451.jpg (76KB, 700x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0451.jpg
76KB, 700x960px
Looking for any movies where the protagonists don't have aimbot or the gunplay is realistic. Any suggestions? I already know some like way of the gun.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Vidya will work as well.
>>
>>34415037
Commando
>>
>>34415127
I kek'd
>>
File: 1410864684929.gif (837KB, 240x131px) Image search: [Google]
1410864684929.gif
837KB, 240x131px
>>34415041
>vidya
Singleplayer something like Brothers in Arms made aiming a bitch to force casuals to use their bots to flank and supress but once you get the hang tho you get pretty OP but you can crank up the difficulty which drastically increases the enemy AIs aim.
Arma takes it to the max where everything will rape you upon sight to a point where unit placement and manuvering becomes more important than getting gud ever could but poor optimizing means your rig must be from the future to run smoothly.
>movies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf3MqrE07I4
But seriously any movie depicting gunfighs realisticly does so sparingly if at all and its usually more about the terrors and chaos of war like Hamburger Hill so im not sure thats what you are looking for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8JsqTcZoc

Most are glorifications and over the top because they are quite frankly propaganda so decent warmovies that arent shoehorning a message arent that common.
Many older Westerns are pretty grimey and try to infuse realism when they arent starring Eastwood i.e. shit like Tombstone or the assasination of Jesse James. The modern equivalent would be True Grit and check out no country for old men (apart from muh silencer noises its pretty good).
If you havent seen Dredd do so. Its not exactly realistic but it sure is a nice change from the garbage hollywood usually produces.
>>
>Red Orchestra 2

The answer to every game thread on /k/
>>
HEAT has some great shootout scenes, probably the best of any movie I've seen.
>>
>>34415037
Unforgiven
http://imdb.com/title/tt0105695/
>>
>>34415041
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam.
>>
My vote is for HEAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9fnVtz_lc

Trivia
In June, 2002, the bank robbery and shootout sequence was shown to United States Marine recruits at MCRD San Diego as an example of the proper way to retreat while under fire. In the movie, both McCauley and Hanna are former marines.

Heat is based on real-life criminal Neil McCauley and the cop who nailed him, Detective Chuck Adamson, in 1964. Many of the film's heist moments are taken from McCauley's life of crime, including the armored car robbery and the diamond drill bit heist. McCauley and Adamson also met for coffee in real life and the conversation they had is the one you see in the film.
>>
>>34415041
Mount&Blade Napoleonic Wars
>>
>>34416769
I can't hit shit. 10/10 realistic smoothbore.
>>
File: Batou.png (402KB, 515x603px) Image search: [Google]
Batou.png
402KB, 515x603px
>>34415037
Games:
Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm
Rising Storm 2
Arma 3
Killing Floor 2
Squad
Insurgency

I don't watch movies :)
>>
jagged alliance 2 get the 1.13 patch and it is literally the most /k/ game to exist.
>>
File: Mezzo Forte.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mezzo Forte.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>
The Way of the Gun
>>
those kinds of movies are boring
>>
>>34415037
The killing of Jesse James by the coward Robert Fors has autisticaly correct untrained bp revolver action. Almost no hits in anyone unless the shooter is ambushing
>>
Shooter, despite how anyone may feel, you cannot deny it as wahlberg and pena at their peak.

The Town, not much in it though.
>>
You want to watch Shot Through The Heart OP. Bosnian war film about two friends who become snipers on opposite sides of the conflict .
>>
>>34415037
Movies:
>Elite Squad
>Platoon (I rarely can see chicken wings when they shoot the M16A1)
>Saving private Ryan

Video games:
>Insurgency
>Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30
>Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood

Play Brothers In Arms in realistic mode is awesome, more if you have a cool mod installed.
>>
File: Weeaboo shootout.webm (3MB, 623x350px) Image search: [Google]
Weeaboo shootout.webm
3MB, 623x350px
>>34419901
>Weeabooshit
>Realistic

Choose one, just one, you fucking autistic weeaboo.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.