[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun laws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 8943509nw-00.jpg (513KB, 1200x805px) Image search: [Google]
8943509nw-00.jpg
513KB, 1200x805px
New /k/ommando here. I was just perusing my state gun laws and came across this

>It is unlawful to have or carry any rifle, shotgun or any other gun (except a handgun as detailed above) in or on a vehicle on a public highway, unless the gun is taken down or totally contained in a securely fastened case, and its barrels and magazines are unloaded. If an individual has a permit to carry weapons, it is lawful for individuals to possess uncased and loaded firearms in a vehicle.

Now, does this mean I cannot have magazines preloaded in my locked gun case, not inserted into the weapon, in the trunk of my car?

Also gun laws general.
>>
>Barrel and magazines are unloaded
Sorry, no loaded mags

But seriously, unless you have a real cunt of a cop, nobody will care.
If your worried, keep a extra mag empty and just say "Sorry officer, this is my only mag"
>>
>>34413684
>real cunt of a cop
Why the redundancy?
>>
>>34413684
>If your worried, [flat out fucking lie to the police instead of saying nothing]
yes exactly that's the best idea
>>
>>34413690
Well, Jamal, some cops are actually human beings.

And paperwork is a bitch and a half.
>>
>>34413849
Lies
>>
>>34413672
>and its barrels and magazines are unloaded
oh fuck, please don't be CA

carrying loaded in the trunk(accessible from inside) is my anti-Reginald_Denny

not like I will stop if this is a CA law, just makes me less friendly to LEOs
>>
>>34413849
Well, Cletus, some muslims are actually human beings.

And semi-normal humans have instincts that prevent jihad.
>>
>>34413876
No they arent.

Source: I fucking work with them
>>
>>34413885
it was an analogy
>>
>>34413672
"Magazine of the weapon" refers to the magazine currently loaded into the rifle. This is for huntin guns without detachable magazines. If it's not installed, it's not part of the gun. Keep the loaded mags out of the case and it helps to have them in a separate area of the vehicle. The magazine is only loaded when it contains cartridges and is in the gun.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.