[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartel Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

Are they a genuine threat to a well armed militia?
An American police department?
A National Guard unit?
An active military unit?
>>
MaybebyaM
>>
I don't know

Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>34410806
Militia in the Mexican countryside are pretty effective at keeping them out. Set up roadblocks, checkpoints, and make the area as unappealing as possible for cartel members. Some even go as far to raid drug labs and shit.
>>
The cartels strength is in their ability to subvert society from the inside out with a combination of homicide and bribery.

Plata o plomo.

They'd pretty much get their ass kicked by anyone who wanted to, because they exist to make money, and fighting isn't profitable. You want to find your way around a difficulty, not confront it.
>>
Life is unfair.
>>
>>34410806
these headlines always seem to come form these foreign news outlets - is this even real?

i'd like a pair of those orange crocs
>>
>>34410849
Unfortunately, many of those civilian militia got turned into armed wings of competing cartels.
>>
>>34410924
>cartel butcher with jowls

Wat
>>
>>34410806
>Are they a genuine threat to a well armed militia?
Possibly the ones who were former military.
>>
File: marciano millan vasquez.jpg (27KB, 460x993px) Image search: [Google]
marciano millan vasquez.jpg
27KB, 460x993px
>>34410806
Imagine her cute high pitched screams as the axe removed
one arm
another arm
one leg
another leg
and then the axe closed over her tiny little neck

Awww, so adorable.

http://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Lawyers-Slaughter-of-6-year-old-girl-weighed-8393932.php
>>
>>34410946
kys
>>
>>34410806
>Genuine threat
That depends on who runs the show and what are their backgrounds/connections/wealth. Las Zetas would be competent enough for Insurgency while the Michoacán Templar Knights literally became an international embarassment in the underworld by having their asses kicked to farmers and common men. Here in PR we have a similar situation but not as bad as Mexico due to having a functioning government and a functioning National Guard, along with the FBI who are competent at purging the corrupt police and TSA here. We're mostly used as strategic location for the easy shipment of drugs that has been curtailing border control. If you want to know more, I can go over on the Narco conflict in the Caribbean.
>>
>>34410806
>Are they a genuine threat to a well armed militia?
yes
>An American police department?
yes
>A National Guard unit?
no
>An active military unit?
no
>>
Remember cartels survive because their people have legal rights.

End the rights issue or have it ended by events and then you are free to kill cartel members, their families, their communities or whatever is necessary.

America choose not to use much power against its enemies. That can change more easily than some may think.
>>
>>34411704
Why is there always some historically illiterate fag in every thread that always says " they're only winning because rights let's Nuremberg their families hurrr". It doesn't matter if it's cartels or any other sort of alleged degenerate there's always one tubby little queer saying this drivel
>>
it's easy to act all hard ass when you kidnap snitches and reporters and torture them.

I bet these spics wouldn't be so tough if they had to fight like a half decent Air National Guard Security Forces unit
>>
>>34410806
Your average cartel?
No.
What it used to be Z's?
Yes
Yes
Maybe
"Probably" not.
>>
File: mfw no right to arms.jpg (107KB, 1028x727px) Image search: [Google]
mfw no right to arms.jpg
107KB, 1028x727px
>>34410849
until the federale gungrabbers show up and disarm the populace "for their own safety".
>>
>>34411161
[DESIRE TO KNOW MORE INTENSIFIES]
>>
Second Mexican Revolution when?
>>
>Canada
>full of whites
>first world country, no cartels controlling everything
>borders US

>Mexico
>full of Mexicans
>third world country, cartels run rampant
>borders US

Why can't non-whites live without crime and corruption?
>>
>>34412956
Because the American government is pretty well know for dealing with Cartels. Drug and gun running and all that.
Know your politicians anon.
>>
File: IMG_0100.png (581KB, 1870x1574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.png
581KB, 1870x1574px
>>34411161
Please!
>>
>>34412956
>The year of our Lord MMXVII
>Not knowing about the Canadian Maple Syrup Cartels

C'mon anon, they run everything from Yellowknife to Nova Scotia.
>>
>>34411798
>there's always one tubby little queer
kek'd
>>
>>34412956
>Canada
>Full of whites
>>
>>34410946
I want the summer to leave this board.
>>
Maybe we can get Trump to stop fucking with Norks and start fucking with cartels. I wanna war on cartels. ISIS, Syria, North Korea all ain't doing shit to American civilians or interests, but goddamn cartels are.

Wanna be tough on crime and not come off as a racist? Cartels are the answer. Wanna make a genuine positive impact on American lives and make building a wall significantly easier? War on cartels.

Trump can do it. Go in dry. Limited cooperation with the corrupt Mexican government.
>>
>>34410806
>dismember a little 6 year old girl alive
>only get life

Nuke mexico. All of it. Every last one.

>b-but what about the little 6 year old girls?
They will feel nothing. Allowing this kind of barbaric sadistic listless corrupt nation to exist so close to use which has shown intense desire to immigrant and replace us is a crisis level threat that must be dealt with immediately.
>>
>>34413861
Hell you could get rid of cartels and the wall could become even less necessary in the long run.
>>
>>34410806
No they are no different than the African militias we just hear about them more because they are across the border
>>
>>34413950
Wall's just there to constantly remind the dirt farmers that they're nowhere near as good as an American. Gotta constantly remind them. We'll do one up north, too. Less important, but the tree suckers need to be put in their place, too.
>>
>>34410806
The only threat are themselves turning radical with "Praise Jesus" and "God Given Rights!", otherwise exploitables of any organized citizens.
>>
>>34410878
this is true when ever a jurnolist talks of the fucked up shit the cartel do that might make them look bad the jurnolist get killed

the same shit happens in italy the maifa will kill you if you talk about the crimes they commit cos they don't want the population to hate them and kill them there was a film called the gomora or some shit in italy about the italian mafia and the director had to go in hiding

same shit happens to people who talk of them did you know cartels have been known to go into texas and kidnap girls mexican cops have done it some people talked of it and they nearly got killed

also the cartels are now in power in the government and control what's going on few months back some student protesters were all killed cos the mayor didn't want to have some students hassel his wifes talk

also i think in hondoros or some other s amerikan country the gangs were so bad they did shit like rape women and kill people the locals started gangs that would kill any gangmember with a tatto, they were more fucked up then they were in the philiopines when it came to kills the criminals
>>
>>34410946
knowing cartels they probably filmed it to send a message to the family so yeah there is probably some video of it
>>
File: cocaine - women love drugs.png (396KB, 577x432px) Image search: [Google]
cocaine - women love drugs.png
396KB, 577x432px
REMINDER: The primary demographic keeping cartels alive are 20-30 year old women, as they are the most avid drug users and they never ever face jail time. Every time you permit a drug user to live, you are killing dozens of others.

>>34410946
She died in front of her parents. Who do you think she begged for first, Mommy or Daddy?

>>34412728
https://news.vice.com/article/busted-puerto-rican-narcos-allegedly-used-mules-and-custom-suitcases-to-smuggle-blow
>>
>>34410806
No. There is a reason why the rich Mexicans ie druglords usually outsource security for their wife's and children. Literally two of my friends just came back from Juarez after doing a 4 day security job.
>>
>>34410806
Apparently they are a threat to little girls while they are still alive.
>>
>>34414297
Read the article, she was killed in front of her parents who were then killed afterwards.
>>
>>34414305
even drug using whites are more valuable than mestizo or spic filth. how about you go back to /int/?
>>
>>34411894
>wouldn't be so tough if they had to fight like a half decent Air National Guard Security Forces unit
>Air National Guard Security Forces unit
Well, they can say what they like about the cartels but they can't say that you're setting the bar too high for them.

You're probably somewhat right though the cartels have fought against military already, they lost but then the military became a new cartel so I'd kind of call it a draw.

Really, the cartels basically are an armed militia.
>>
File: daughters hunting.jpg (71KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
daughters hunting.jpg
71KB, 360x480px
>>34414305
>Who do you think she begged for first, Mommy or Daddy?
Little girls are more likely to imprint on the father.

So her last words were probably directed at her father.
>>
File: 1370141239497.gif (2MB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
1370141239497.gif
2MB, 450x254px
>>34412956
Because white countries have a very long history of destabilizing non-white countries for financial gain.
>>
>>34412437
Checkin da email..
>>
>>34414482
>be mexico
>have a revolution every 20-40 years
>iz dah gringos fault for my shithole ese, not being descended from the savagest savages in the Americas, viva la raza!
>>
File: 1498180916862.png (141KB, 471x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498180916862.png
141KB, 471x400px
>>34411894
>Air National Guard Security Forces unit

Ok Mr defender
>>
>>34413879
>Spergs about a death
>Kill em all is the solution

How's highschool?
>>
>>34414553
>No more daily sacrifices

The blood god needs blood anon
>>
>>34410806
In a real confrontation?

>Mexican local militias beat their asses.
Unfortunately corruption is rampant and those same farmer militias mostly got bought out by other cartels.
>American Police Department
Most random police departments would wreck average street-bangers if they were given a "license to kill".
Unfortunately corruption in hispanic-y areas is huge in police departments.

>NG/Active US Army
Why even ask when you know the answer?
>>
>>34410806
Cartels aren't armies, or even militias.
They're operating to make profit, any killing or gun-carrying is a byproduct of them trying to secure their ability to make profit.

Their job/intent/mission is not to fight; they aren't even particularly good at fighting.
Their job is to clear the way for their business to make money.
In open confrontations they'd be slaughtered by basically any actual force, but that doesn't matter because they don't want open confrontation.

This question is like asking how an icecream truck would do at a destruction derby.
The truck's job isn't to ram into other cars, it can and will (despite not being super good at it), but the main objective is to sell icecream.
>>
>>34410806
https://youtu.be/T55b3v-fjJw
>>
>>34414376

The right one looks a little downy but I'd destroy the one on the left.
>>
Why cant we just nuke them
>>
>>34410838
post cartel babes

also i rewatched Sicario last night, awesome movie, anyone else excited for Soldado?
>>
>>34410946
Kill yourself sadistic Fuck
>>
>>34416258
It would cause an insurgency in the US
>>
>>34410806
Do they not have a death sentence? Why doesn't this faggot get executed? A 6 year old isn't even old enough to be involved in that shit.

>>34416285
Yes, although the one thing I hated is how the bitch was overreacting/overacting like 90% of the time. Hope they tone that shit down this time.
>>
>>34416844
This
>>
>>34410806
In combat?? Ya for sure, it's not that cartel his the Mexican government out gunned. Although they are relatively well equipped, I mean all that money you can get just about anything. The problem is corruption.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.