[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revolver AIWB?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: J frame.jpg (252KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
J frame.jpg
252KB, 1920x1280px
I want a ccw handgun that I can carry AIWB. I have a glock 43 but i'm too scared to carry it appendix, so are my only options a revolver? I don't want to have to use a safety.

Post good ccw revolvers. Budget is around $400
>>
Ever heard of double action? Autos have them too, glockboi.
>>
>>34408472
What are some good subcompact ones for around $400?
>>
You don't need to carry a revolver at your appendix. Get a 442/642/LCR and pocket carry it.
>>
>>34408435
I carry a Taurus tcp pointed straight at my dick. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>34408537
B-but i've heard of so many people "dying while on the phone with 911" because they hit the artery.

Do you just put in the holster then attach it to your belt? So basically you won't be reholstering unless you have to shoot somebody? I assume the reholster is the most likely time to blow your dick off
>>
>>34408488
Learn to use google you fucking idiot
>>
>>34408567
I want /k/'s expert opinion tho, not retarded fudds
>>
>>34408566

At night, I take the holster out of my waistband with the gun still in it, then separate the gun and the holster and place it on my nightstand. In the morning, I Pick up the gun, verify that it's loaded, place it back in its holster and then place it in my waistband.

If for some reason I need to draw the pistol and not fire it, I am very careful about reholstering. Maybe once a month do I reholster. Usually if I need to take my gun off I just take it off holster and all. Much less likely to shoot my fucking self.

Gun is chambered unless I'm in the middle of cleaning it.
>>
I carry an LCRx AIWB and it's /comfy/ as fuck. I'm not a fatty or lanklet though, moderately fit gymfag.
>>
>>34408584
>>34408488

P30SK or P2000/P2000SK
>>
>>34408435

Been carrying a g19 AIWB for yrs, never had any problem. Every month I'll put probably 500 plus rounds through it for drawing and holstering practice. So draw gun, go pew pew, reholster, repeat. Just use your free hand to move any obstructions out of the way while you're holstering.
>>
Im deciding between the LCR .38 and the 442. Anyone have any recommendations? Is the 442 with the trigger kit better than the LCR's trigger?
>>
>>34408834
Dont fuck with a carry gun's trigger dibshit
>>
S&W Bodyguard

Its a difficult gun to master (for me at least). not good for long range but the trigger is smooth. I would replace the default grip with a hogue grip
>>
some out of the box options too:

all .38s are rated for +p

Bersa Firestorm FS38R
Charter Arms Mag Pug 357
EAA Windicator 357 Magnum
S&W 637 Airweight 38 SPL
Taurus 605 357 Mag
>>
>>34408947
Don't listen to this poorfag.
>>
>>34408863

there is nothing wrong with doing that, there has never been a case where some one used a gun for defense got into shit for their trigger. So fuck off you autistic faggot.
>>
>>34409561
Not what I mean retard. You reduce your pistol's ability to reliably ignite primers and possibly void your warranty.
>>
>>34408435
If you're going to get a snub revolver, get a J-Frame or LCR you can carry in your pocket
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.