[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It Happening?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: FUCK.gif (882KB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.gif
882KB, 266x199px
Some dude went on a shootout in a hospital in the bronx. was allegedly using an M16.

It about to happen again?
>>
>>34407999
>Some dude went on a shootout in a hospital in the bronx. was allegedly using an M16.
source or gtfo
>>
>>34407999
NY is SAFE Act state so it's not possible to commit a gun crime there. Not habbening. Gun grabbers are on the run.
>>
Was probably an AR, normies can't distinguish between FA and rapid semi auto fire. Nothing's going to happen, maybe New York gunfags are forced to add an inch to the already footlong state gubmint cock rammed up their assholes. Hardly a happening
>>
>>34408025
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/nyregion/bronx-hospital-shooting.html
>>
a m16? the first actual machine gun involved in chrime in the us? fuck
>>
>>34408827
Watch it be a pistol.
>>34408029
Perp was black, it will be forgotten in 10 days.
>>
>>34407999

From what I heard, doctor got fired and decided to fire people from life.
>>
>Black Shooter
>Bronx
>m16 assault weapon

inb4 nigga with a butchered up AR15

Will never get past that because he was a didnu
>>
>>34408886
seems legit, and in line with some of the reports I head about part of it being involved in a love triangle.

Could see this being all hot blooded fallout from a interoffice romance that got HR involved after someone got caught fucking in a broom closet.
>>
>>34407999
Maybe in NY/NYC but I doubt it. Dude was black so dems won't want to talk about it. Also wtf is left to ban?
>>
>>34408920
semi automatics, specific "calibers of war", if someone did any reasearch they could go so far as to try banning firearms by how the action works, EG direct impingement/piston driven
>>
>>34408827
Based on the current quality of our media, if they say its an m16, i can 100% guarantee it is not.
>>
>>34407999
real question is this:

Was his weapon "muh strict NYC rules" compliant or not?
Because if it was one of those neutered rifles and yet it did NOT stop him from killing people/attempting mass shooting. Rules did not prevent it ergo they are inefficient and those weapons are just as deadly as those unrestricted - meaning that "demilitarized weapons" campaing was a meaningless ineffective shit.

If it was illegal weapon (for that state) then is again shows that gungrabbers and their weapon mods restricting policy fails - as people willing to NOT follow laws (like, for example ppl who are plan to KILL someone with firearm) in general will also NOT follow weapon laws. Thus again, such laws are inefficient.

Either way, it just shows that weapon restrictions do NOTHING in these situations.
>>
>>34408941
The full auto AK the baseball shooter had turned out to be and SKS right?
>>
>>34409132
So if it's mistakable as an m16....

hi-point carbine?
>>
>>34409156
10/22 with an archangel stock.
>>
>>34407999
>allegedly using an M16

At least casualties will be light.
>>
>>34409177
The doctor was carrying an umbrella, someone lit off some fireworks outside and liberals started flopping worse than FIFA players.
>>
File: 1490906379435.jpg (27KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1490906379435.jpg
27KB, 420x420px
>>34409575
>started flopping worse than FIFA players

+1 for style, but technically that's impossible
>>
>>34407999
Didnt even do his research. A carbine would have suited him much better for the short and winding hallways of a hospital.
>>
I guess it's a good thing he wasn't a surgeon, or he would have operated the fuck out of everyone
>>
>>34409689
kek'ed audibly
>>
>>34409132
Silly anon, the SKS is a Chinese AK-47 knockoff assault rifle! Follow the news better.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.