[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your mom know how to shoot? My dad died when I was young,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: DSCF1581.jpg (149KB, 964x643px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1581.jpg
149KB, 964x643px
Does your mom know how to shoot?

My dad died when I was young, and I'm an only son, so when I move out I will be leaving my mom alone in a pretty shitty neighborhood. I was hoping maybe I could teach her how to shoot, but she's pretty anti-gun and has only let me keep my current arsenal on the condition that she never sees the guns so I have a huge hurdle ahead of me.

Anyone face anything similar?
>>
>>34405584
shoot her
>>
>>34405584
My momma abhors firearms and only doesn't disown me for it because
>A- She already is at odds with my deadbeat younger brother
and
>B- She is more likely than not gonna rely on me when she's too old to keep working
Good luck to you anon, but I've no (functional) advice for you. My attempts have all been met with obstinate resistance
>>
File: 1483900462260.jpg (56KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1483900462260.jpg
56KB, 554x439px
>>34405584
She doesn't know how to YET, but she has said she wants to in the future.

Funny enough she regularly likes to point out how much she doesn't like guns. Next thing I know, she's picking up and messing with the Glock 19 I promised to give her after I show her how to use it properly.

>mfw she complains about how it's too heavy for her purse.
>mfw she doesn't want the LCR because it's too light

It's like she's buying fucking shoes or something.
>>
>>34405660
>Too heavy for purse
Never met a woman who admitted something was too heavy to be added to the already absurd weight of her purse
>>
>>34405584
Just sell the old shitty house and let her move in with you.

What's the problem if she has her own room in the new house?

I would do that any day if I knew my mom was going to be in a shithole surrounded by murderous rapey niggers.
>>
>>34405584

My mother is neither conservative nor liberal, she has no political opinion what so ever. She is terrified of guns however, refuses to have anything to do with them. She only tolerated the ones I had back then (after saying I could "become like that Lansa guy") because I told her that if she trusts me so little after raising me then we don't need to associate anymore.

She still fears guns but I never got any shit about them from that point forward. At least my step father has a handgun so she's not totally defenseless.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.1102433065_r9a5.jpg (302KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.1102433065_r9a5.jpg
302KB, 1500x1500px
>>34405667
If it was socially acceptable to walk around with what is essentially a flail wouldn't you?
>>
>>34405584
My single mom does shoot, and got me shooting lessons with an instructor for a couple days just in case she'd taught me anything fucked up. I'm not dead-eye, but I'm not doin it wrong either
>>
Yes, she's just a bit of a fudd.
>>
File: youdontoperatedoyouson-1.jpg (36KB, 394x392px) Image search: [Google]
youdontoperatedoyouson-1.jpg
36KB, 394x392px
My mommy paid for my ccw class and bought me a beretta 92fs for Christmas
>>
File: 1498700886810.jpg (50KB, 340x344px) Image search: [Google]
1498700886810.jpg
50KB, 340x344px
My mom's a felon.
>>
>tfw mom claims to be a better shot than i
>tfw found out she has stage 2 breast cancer
>tfw she's too sick to even work, let alone shoot
Soon as she's better, we'll see who's a better shot
>>
My moms a sass shooter and rips dicks with salt rounds at ballons.
>>
>>34407269
Is your mom single?
>>
>>34405584

Half assed. I can't even get her to lock the fucking doors.

>what are you scared of
>I know I didn't raise you to be paranoid like that

Naive as fuck.
>>
>>34407254

She'll be fine anon. My grandmother was diagnosed with Stage 3 in 2012 (at 62) and she's made a full recovery. Just had a knee replacement the other week.

Technology has come a long way in just five years. Stage 2 ain't shit.
>>
>>34405584
Sorry to hear you situation OP. As for your question, my mom concealed carries.
>>
>>34405584
So do you reckon that it could be said that you, in fact...aint no fortunate son?
>>
>>34405584
>My dad died when I was young, and I'm an only son,
I hope you gave her some good dicking when you turned 18, despite her being mom she gets lonely too you know and it's either you or nigger from some ghetto so you better make sure you're the one using her baby socket or you're gonna have mulato step brother
>>
Post a picture of your mom. Why does she not have a man to protect her?
>>
>>34405584
Loves war history(civil war, revolutionary war, andrew jackson) and has shot clays a couple times in her life.
>>
actually took her shooting a few days ago. first time she's shot more than two rounds in a session. we mostly worked on safety, fundamentals, and avoiding traps like chick lean. overall I'm happy with how she did. we are going to a shop to finger fuck some guns soon.
>>
File: 03_ot_64_skot.jpg (131KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
03_ot_64_skot.jpg
131KB, 1024x683px
Mom, no.
Dad, yes.

>serving his time, being a OT-64 driver in 1980something Czechoslovakia
>dude barges into barracks
>lissen up guys, XY dude has too few rounds in his issued VZ 58 magazine and he will catch hell, maybe prison when caught, shitstorm ensues surely
>spare some ammo on target practice if you can, help a guy out
>motherfucking two helmets worth of 7.62x39 gets collected in barracks

othertimes
>guard duty
>freezing fucking winter
>guarding long ass wall with barbed wire, lamps apart 10m or so
>all lightbulbs emitting cold blue light
>last lightbulb in line oozing warm yellow
>tired-as-fuck-dad intakes cozy photons
>falls asleep standing up for a good half an hour

yet again othertimes
>old man on guard duty again, innatower
>around same time civil uprising on Vaclavske Namesti in Prague
>generally uncomfortable feelings between civils and military alike
>resident barracks gigollo making his moves at early hours of the night
>sneaking out of base
>smacking the receiver of a VZ58 emits a clear enough mechanical message to passers-by not to fuck around
>"hey dude, you know me, just let me through"
>no can do
>either party will not back down
>has to rack a live round on a fellow to get a point across

entirely othertimes
>in charge of an OT-64 SKOT
>some black paint left over from godknowswhat
>he and his fellow drivers get an amazing idea
>morning formation
>lineup of 5+ OT-64 in dripping shining wet black paint
>commander about to go absolutely batshit (knifehands/MP) insane
>trolls chiming in "we wanted to be stealthy"
>doesnt sit well with commander
>APCs repainted within an hour

*disclaimer: old man drove a turetless APC know as "the bus" in comparison of the turret-mounted "camel"
>>
>>34405584
>tfw my mother used to be a crack shot with a rifle but is super antigun now
>>
>>34407254
Lmao just tell her to smoke a fuck ton of weed she will be fine.
>>
>>34407246
My dad is a Felon, kinda sucks he can't get a gun for himself without going through a relative.
>>
>>34405584
No, she's not exactly a gun grabber but she is pretty scared of firearms.
I'm hoping some time at the range with a 10/22 will help her get over that fear but there's a good chance she won't. I gotta give it a try though. Ideally I'd like to her be able to use a handgun I'd leave for her, but as long as she learns how to use some kind of gun I'll be happy.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.