[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ Militia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1459347920719.png (451KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
1459347920719.png
451KB, 800x547px
Probably overdone, but how well do you think a /k/ militia hold up against an invading force?
>>
>>34403966
Pretty bad seeing as 90% of people here don't have any guns.
>>
>>34403966
Give new meaning to the phrase "heavy casualties"
>>
You'd probably be better off giving a bunch of kids firecrackers and bags of candy.
>>
>>34403966
i will personally help invaders to wipe ot /k/eyboard warriors
>>
>>34403966
Bunch of fat lonely idiots who can't shoot worth shit against a federal agency acting above the board.
If we go by history the government will botch the operation with bad interagency cooperation, a few of each side will get killed in a firefight, then the crazies will burn themselves alive.
>>
Shit. Poor physical fitness, no cohesion, no commonality of arms, massive disparity of competence and training even among ex-mil posters, plus a bunch of fuddlore that will cause people to behave in ways that will get them killed quicker than a complete novice.
>>
Branches of /k/

Infant-try:
Newguns and poorfags armed a milsurp rifle and a handgun

Noguns: armed with the leftover guns of the richfags, some only have handguns and fatties are left only with close combat weapons or bows.

Richfags: Well equipped and under trained, have a chip on their shoulder after their guns were redistributed to the no guns. Have everything to prove. Armed with gucci ar15s and HKs. Each richfag additionally carries an expensive relic/unobtanium gun from their collection they refuse to put down. Rivalry with the fudds.

Fudds: Rednecks and shit armed with scout rifles bubba'd guns and revolvers. Rivalry with the richfags.

Swordfags:
Usually a European or something, comes to /k/ to post about non firearm weaponry. Armed with all the leftover muzzle loaders and black powder along with whatever trusty medieval weapon they can find

/k/ommmandos:
Ex military and leo form /k/s special forces. They are totally insular and even follow their own religious practices.

Did I miss any?
>>
>>34404181
Ausfags with lee-enfields wearing slouch hats and riding emus into battle
>>
>>34404181
COMPerators, the competitive scene that likes to push the limits of firearms. Regularly use 5.56 to take potshots at 1,000 yards, landing hits more often than not but not doing effective damage. A few speed shooters make excellent defensive garrison troops, able to pick off targets on approach but possessing very little actual tactical sense. They make great armorers as they often buy into the newest meme attachments and are constantly modifying gear with shit they don't need.
>>
>>34404181

I bet that we could take over a small chunk of Namibia if we scraped together at least half of the users on this board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lmdcR0QbYg
>>
>>34404181
Slavshits: Peppers the enemy with Nuggets, SKSs, and AKs. Accuracy is poor due to the condition of their firearms and the fact that they're always wearing a GP5.
>>
>>34404346
It's official, we're invading /k/ is invading south Africa.
>>
File: 1497827819255.jpg (207KB, 830x807px) Image search: [Google]
1497827819255.jpg
207KB, 830x807px
>>34404547
Hand over Namibia or we'll shoot.
>>
File: 1474084083520.jpg (81KB, 612x534px) Image search: [Google]
1474084083520.jpg
81KB, 612x534px
well I think it depends on who you use from here.
im gonna take no-guns out of the equation for fighting and pretend they are the ones handling supplies and doing background tasks and somehow have the military knowhow to give orders possibly guarding bases and shit but no front line work

>the average /k/goer
this is just an autist with guns, hell they might even be skilled with them. but without the proper training its not that they wouldn't have the skill to fight but they would panic and rout or straight up not follow orders to the letter whitch is an important thing for a fighting force
with a little training they may do ok (think russia ww2 lots of low skilled men) but otherwise it would end in little more than a bloodbath

>the average X-mil /k/ommandos
well they have the training not to rout and will follow orders and they are well skilled, but we dont have all too many, maybe give them each some regular /k/goers to train up as well as they can as fast as they can and teach them the discipline not to get scare of frigten

>true /k/ubists and X-mil /k/ubists
we have very few however they are too fucking mental to retreat, likely highly skilled with firearms (both fucking and fighting with them) and filled with religious zeal
these are the spear head, our shock troops issue would be giving orders to them but they are the kind of guys who you plop down anywhere and they somehow come out alright

put simply skill is not the issue, the issue would be keeping a large group of autists following orders
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1024x768px
>>34403985
And another 9% only have a garbage rod nugget with a shot out barrel. Honestly a /k/ militia would most likely look like pic related.
>>
>>34404978
Why the hell do most furry suits look so terrifying and creepy? They are like clowns try to be funny and cute but end up giving children nightmares
>>
>>34403966
>itt apathetic cucks and the shills that made them that way
>>
>>34403966
militias are literally the worst thing imaginable.

untrained monkeys with random equipment, no morale and discipline. All they're good for is plundering and committing war crimes.
>>
File: Yellowbeard.jpg (68KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
Yellowbeard.jpg
68KB, 1024x550px
>>34405176
>rape and pillage?

Where do I sign up?
>>
>>34403985
And the ones that do can't shoot.
>>
>>34405213
pruhjection
>>
>>34403966
We would do just fine. I've met a bunch of our /k/omrades and they would learn on the gi really fast.
I only met one really stupid fuck and maybe three lazy half stepping slacker assholes. I would be pretty comfortable fighting side by side and eve back to back with just about everyone I met from this board.

Despite the myths we mostly all own at least a rifle and a side arm and I bet there would be enough ammo to keep an enemy from advancing freely which is all it would take.

LMAO, anyone invading the USA...that would be like starting a land war in China.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.