[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for you internet lawyers. Does justifiable homicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: pregnancy.jpg (35KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
pregnancy.jpg
35KB, 493x335px
Question for you internet lawyers. Does justifiable homicide apply to pregnant women? If a pregnant woman does a crime for which men are normally shot, may she likewise be shot?
>>
>>34403159
>a crime for which men are normally shot
such as?
>>
File: rule 2.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
rule 2.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>
>>34403171
The most common crimes for which men are shot, at least in America, are robbery and aggravated burglary. Sometimes for attempted murder too.
>>
>>34403159
Lol no.
We live in a gynocentric society filled to the brim with dumb simp betas.
>>
>>34403159
what op? never seen these on a police range?

https://shop.actiontarget.com/content/le-33-pregnant-woman-gun-split-second-target.asp
>>
>>34403813
>what op? never seen these on a police range?
Can't say that I ever have. I have seen some with people robbing liquor stores.
>>
>>34403252
Why would a pregnant woman be busy assaulting or robbing a place?
>>
>>34404177
Portable hostage
>>
>>34404177
Because get this: a large percentage of pregnant women are niggers or Latrinas.
>>
>>34403159
While you may be in the right, it's unlikely anything is going to convince a jury that a pregnant woman had it coming
>>
>>34403159
A few questions.

A) Why wouldn't justifiable homicide apply to pregnant women?

B) The fuck you got yourself into, son?

>I believe bonus points are awarded for the two-fer.
>>
>>34404858
They don't have to be convinced that she "had it coming." If the fact of the matter is that she was in the act of armed robbery with a deadly weapon, then that's all that matters. Everything else is irrelevant.
>>
>>34403159
Repeat after me "I thought she was just fat", if it goes to trial cite statistics that at any given time in the USA there are far more obese women than pregnant women. As long as she had a gun you should be okay.
>>
>>34403159
no. because liberal logic rules the day and because muh feels
>>
>>34403159
Yes.

At least here in Burgerland, if a reasonable person would believe your life was in danger, and you're either at home or out somewhere and don't have a blatantly obvious alternative, you can use lethal force on the person who's a threat to you. Whether they're pregnant or not is irrelevant.
>>
>>34403159
>If a pregnant woman does a crime for which men are normally shot, may she likewise be shot?

Yes, obviously. What kind of retarded question is this?

If what you're really asking (but were too dumb to put into words) is "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BABY" (was that so difficult?) if the baby dies but the mom doesn't, she gets charged with Felony Murder because someone died as a result of her committing a crime. It's the same thing that they charge convenience store robbery getaway drivers with when their homies get gunned down by the store clerk.

The idea is that if you hadn't been doing some hoodrat shit with your hoodrat friends, your hoodrat friends wouldn't be dead. In this case the pregnant lady is bringing her infant along with her and is thus responsible for its fate, NOT anyone else.
>>
>>34405161
not in jew york or commiefornia where you have to wait for the bad guy to swing at or shoot at you before you draw.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.