[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6 guns, heavy restrictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1498790345170[1].jpg (4MB, 3787x3644px) Image search: [Google]
1498790345170[1].jpg
4MB, 3787x3644px
What would be your choices?
Scenarios:
>Home Defense
>Personal defense
>Hunting and shit after a SHTF situation, be it economic collapse, commie insurgency and dealing with guerrillas or escaping government tyranny

Laws:
>Only repetition or semi-auto
>Short guns: Ammunition that has less than 300 foot-pounds (407 J) of energy, like .22LR, .25 Auto, .32 Auto, .32 S&W, .38SPL, .380 Auto
>Long guns with rifled barrels: ammunition with at most 1000 pound-foot (1355 J) of energy, like .22 LR, .32-20, .38-40 and .44-40
>Smoothbored long guns: 12 gauge or with the barrel being at least 24 (610 mm) inches long, or ones with lesser calibers of any size.
>At most 6x36mm scopes
>Can only legally buy 50 cartridges per year for each gun
>Can have at most 6 guns, 2 of each kind allowed above
>+Any number of Airguns (pressure or spring-based): Caliber smaller than 6mm

Also
>Can only buy bulletproof vests that protect you from legal guns (criminals use guns stronger than that and may walk in packs but have shit aim).
>Shall issue, so you might be denied anyway (vast majority of people are, suppose I'm not)
>Must pay more than a month's worth of minimum wage to buy licenses (I can do it)
>Needs to renew each gun's registry every 3 years
>Older than 25
>Technical and psychological exams
>No criminal records
>Must be employed and have a house
>It's illegal to carry unless you're in the military, a politician or a few other privileged classes
>>
How are some of those aks way bigger than the others? Not considering the 74u. I know
>>
>>34403063
different models
>>
>HD/SHTF
Benelli M4

>personal protection/cc
Beretta 84FS
>>
>>34403137
no rifle?
>>
>>34403146
I figure with slugs, the m4 will be alright. I'd rather keep my 50 rounds for 12 gauge and 380
>>
>>34402932
This is stupid. I don't live in spaghetti land
>>
>>34403155
it's 50 rounds for each gun, you can get 600 in total

what caliber in the M4? the ones on wiki are all illegal

>>34403166
it's pretty shitty m8
>>
>>34402932
cetme, gp100, .50cal air rifle (not a gun lol), 380 auto Llama, an older large bore lever action, ar15, babby shotgun
>>
>>34403176
>Smoothbored long guns: 12 gauge or with the barrel being at least 24 (610 mm) inches long, or ones with lesser calibers of any size.

So 12 gauge is off limits?

OP just get yourself some berettas for muh heritage and save the rest up for a sweet roadster. What part of Italy are you from?
>>
>>34403254
It's allowed as long as the barrel is big, 24 inches (610 mm ) big

>What part of Italy are you from
Brazil
>>
>>34403247
>50cal air rifle
the projectile is smaller than 6mm? kek at this loophole
>>
>>34403296
oh fuck I missed that
>and also assumed BR was tx in that air rifles aren't legally guns
>>
2 ar15s, 2 gp100s, and 2 sp101s.
+reloading

The best gun for home defense and personal defense are the guns you're most familiar with.
Meanwhile having 2 of each allows you to maximize your factory ammo intake and have an extra set for a family member or buddy in case SHTF.
>>
File: Dinoshooter.jpg (1MB, 4144x2009px) Image search: [Google]
Dinoshooter.jpg
1MB, 4144x2009px
>>34402932
>Brazilian anon stealing my photo for threads
Reeeee

Buy a 357 lever gun
>>
>>34403322
how much does this cost?

and the ar gets barred by the caliber energy

fucking retarded laws

I might try registering as a hunter or something, then I can use better guns, but not much, still a bunch of retarded restrictions about caliber, maximum number of guns, gadgets. etc. The worst part is that our law just says when we can buy stuff, but not what, what we can use is determined by presidential decree based on what the army decides, so they can just change bs constantly. For ex collectors could buy stuff that was 70 years old, and when finally people could buy fals and shit they increased it to 90 years IIRC

But at least no cosmetic rules
>>34403330
that's the easiest to find

12 gage pumps are common too

pistols are taurus bullshit
>>
>>34403322
or just by different guns with the same caliber instead of having 2 of each, i would rater have 6 different guns in 3 different calibers then 2 sets of the same 3 guns
>>
>>34403382
i think the same
>>
>>34403362
Ehh, reloading is pretty expensive and if there are such cumbersome restrictions on guns and ammo already in your country I wouldn't be surprised if they had tight restrictions on buying dies, a press, all the other equpiment, primers, powder, brass, and bullets in place already. In burgerland it can cost $300+. I'm still assembling my own reloading kit atm so I can't say for sure desu.

I'd go with >>34403330's idea then in place of the ar15s then.

>>34403382
That makes sense too. I was just thinking about a way to maximize the amount of ammo he can get that'd serve him in most, if not all, situations. And this is more of a personal preference, but I like to stick to several guns that are easy to clean and maintain. The revolvers and the ar15 fits the bill for me.
>>
File: 03032016115311way_2-250x340[1].png (14KB, 340x72px) Image search: [Google]
03032016115311way_2-250x340[1].png
14KB, 340x72px
>>34403582
well it is expensive. Imports are controlled, there are high taxes + protectionism of the shit national industry. I'm seeing the prices right now, and even a lever-action .38 rifle is like 1200 dollars (though you can find it for less, but not much less since the market is small and there are few companies selling most guns)

The cheapest I found online was pic related, 460 dollars.

And look how much this Beretta DT11 costs:
https://www.pescaeciashop.com.br/armas-de-fogo/espingarda-beretta-dt11-sporting-cal-12-ga-30-produto.html

27 237 dollars
>>
>>34403731
>DT11
Thats an expensive trap shooting shotgun, they run 8-10k here with a huuuge market.

27k is excessive but its not crazy.

If I were you I would get probably a 12ga pump action shotgun and a 380 autoloading pistol
>>
>>34403762
still, 3x the price, worst than the playstation and the xbox

a 12 gauge is around 800-1200 dollars as far as I can see, I'm fine with that

>autoloading pistol
taurus pistols (it's basically this, other's are twice the price, except for a CZ Skorpion which is around ) around 1400, far too expensive (revolvers are around $100 cheaper)

except for pic related which costs $210
>>
>>34402932
why does that MG42 look like a movie prop?
>>
File: THEPOLAREXPRESS.jpg (430KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
THEPOLAREXPRESS.jpg
430KB, 1920x1090px
>>34403836
If guns are expensive then dont buy 6 guns, 2 decent firearms like a concealable self defense pistol and larger home defense shotgun/rifle is far better than buying 6 cheap pieces of shit
>>34403864
I dunno, I wish it was a prop. Heavy gun/10
>>
>>34403874
the 6 guns number is thinking of the future, I'd only buy 1 or 2 right now (have zero)

I can't even legally get one yet, although I can practice

And holy shit didn't even notice that MG42 before. Is that what they call a "home defense machinegun", are you planning on making national news when an unlucky thug breaks into your home, anon?

And how long did it take to get all of these? Are you one of those preppers who has 12000 bullets at home?
>>
>>34403901
>I can't even legally get one yet, although I can practice
Get good in close contact pistol stuff, maybe invest in a knife and some grapple stuff. Most of the shit I see occurring in brazil (liveleak for what its worth) ends up being extremely close distances and robberies. Decoy wallet + a good draw would probably be sufficient for 90% of threats but since you cant CC you should probably just get a decoy wallet and make yourself look like a poor fuck so nobody wants to rob you.

>Is that what they call a "home defense machinegun", are you planning on making national news when an unlucky thug breaks into your home, anon?
Would never use it for a home defense item lel, it would be such a waste of ammo
>And how long did it take to get all of these?
About 3-4 years
>>
>>34403935
I have hope we'll get carry until next year, unless another commie faggot get's elected. We have more people in favor of it than against in congress right now

And the silver lining is that the criminals can't shoot for shit. They go full-gangsta holding it sideways and shit.

I have unironically never been robbed tho, but my house was used as an escape route once and people fled through my property, and this country is a dangerous shithole so that's reason enough to get armed.

A machinegun will never ever be legal here tho, and since it's already expensive it'd probably cost my house here.

Which ones do you usually carry/sleep with? And are you unironically a shooting eceleb?
>>
ppq 9mm m1 (use subs)
a DA 357 wheel gun, smith or ruger (use 38)
mossberg 500
a 22 rifle. american rimfire if I can get a can other wise 10/22
k31
ar15 now hear me out on this. the receiver is the gun so you can easily shoot half a dozen different rounds by swapping out uppers and mag blocks. Also gives you a reason to buy 50 223, 50 556, 50 22lr, 50 458, 50 9mm, 50 300blk and so on. Seems like an easy way to up your ammo.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.