[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dungeons and dragons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (67KB, 645x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
67KB, 645x475px
Sorry to interrupt, but I need help
Im making a DND campaign based around 1944 WW2. I'm stumped, and looking for ideas. Any help?
>>
Do something involved with Hitler and his occult nonsense
>>
>>34402158
...I am kinda planning on the party going to kill Hitler, but you know how people get sidetracked
>>
>>34402139
Nazi Zombies the result of cloning experiments with Goering for slave labor building occult weapons in tunnel systems under the Austrian alps. If you get stuck just make a 'ring' that must be delivered to 'mordor'
>>
Start with your party having to fight up the beaches on D-Day. Strong start.
>>
>>34402139
Gun golems

Just a golem made out of MP40's, K91's, and MG42's
>>
>>34402178
Keep track of the time and date in-game then have easily referable material organised chronologically of every battle that happened in WW2

Then whenever your party is in an area where a battle has started, is starting, or just finished they'll have what seems like dynamic events.
>>
>>34402226
Already written in, it is a good idea
>>
>>34402208
Hmm... Nazi zombies. I always felt like the nazi zombies started with Dr.Mengle and a zombie Jew.
>>
>>34402139
I've done something similar anon.

Easiest way to do it while giving the players some "freedom" to do whatever is to have them play in some neutral area, or an area that is under loose control. Someplace in Eastern Europe, where the Soviets and some fascist holdouts are running around, maybe Switzerland, or even parts of Europe that have ongoing anti-Nazi insurgencies, like France.

OSS agent/assets is a classic. You have freedom to more or less do your own thing, have access to guns and some resources that are handy (HQs, etc.), and can fight Nazis.
>>
There's an AP for the Pathfinder RPG called Reign of Winter where Baba Yaga banishes the PCs from Golarion to Tsarist Russia. Not exactly WWII but you could probably look to that for inspiration on game mechanics.
>>
>>34402139
German Orcs say that their quality siege engines will beat the Russian Hobgoblins quantity of siege engines.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.