[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Uzi smg.jpg (5KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
Uzi smg.jpg
5KB, 286x176px
Ok /K/omrades heres my deal. I bought an IWI uzi parts kit and i'm wondering how easy it would be to use said parts kit to make a functional smg.
>inb4 atf
>inb4 v&
>>
>>34402042
can you at least post a pic of the parts kit so we know what what cut and what was left out?
>>
>>34402058
I'm trying to keep this lowkey since its highly illegal. I was thinking on buying a welded receiver as the only included parts of the receiver are the very front and the very rear. I do have the bolt assembly, recoil spring, magazine well/trigger grouping, folding stock, handguards and all screws
>>
>>34402098
can you not post a stock photo from the website you bought it from?
>>
File: Uzipartskit.jpg (45KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Uzipartskit.jpg
45KB, 800x800px
>>34402137
My bad,anon
>>
File: Screenshot_20170629-230139.jpg (149KB, 1073x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170629-230139.jpg
149KB, 1073x1062px
>>
>>34402165
that kit wont allow full auto even if you could find a receiver , sorry anon

>>34402247
jokes on you, my dog died last year
>>
File: 1488247626721.jpg (67KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1488247626721.jpg
67KB, 453x604px
>>34402042
I really hope you have no dogs.
Your pupper doesn't deserve this fate because his owner is a retarded dickbutt mongol.
>>
>>34402042
Its not hard if you know how to weld, given that half the work of building an Uzi parts kit properly is making it compliant. Frankly though, there are better ways to become a felon and get your dog shot.
>>
>>34402165
Why do they sell kits like this? Parts for semi auto ones?
>>
>>34402298
You can reassemble it into a functional weapon with the right tools and know-how, as well as a good receiver. Of course, 922r and NFA compliance and making it semi auto is on you. You could also hire a professional to build it for you, if you don't know what you're doing.
>>
>>34402042
yeah you could do it fairly easily.
just dont forget you need a barrel and the rest of the parts can be found just browsing

honestly delete your thread I wouldn't be surprised if you already caught someone's attention
>>
OP here. I was only curious for educational purposes. I have no intent of breaking the law.

>>34402841
I tried to delete this thread but it won't let me.
>>
>>34402042
You can either buy a UZI receiver as a flat or finished from McKay Enterprises.
>>
>>34402939
of course
for all intents and purposes you don't actually live in the united states and are instead using a proxy right?
also freedom of information is widely accepted and is a valued part of our first ammendment so a citizen of this country I have no fear in aiding in educational purposes
:^)
>>
>>34402042

FUCK YOU OP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.