[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CCW in California

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: california flag.png (166KB, 1401x1600px) Image search: [Google]
california flag.png
166KB, 1401x1600px
Fucking hell /k/ommandos I can't contain my rage after reading this on Calguns. Sheriff Hutchens in Orange County is retiring and some wise gentlemen at Calguns are sending letters to her potential replacement telling him they don't want shall-issue CCW because they already got their permits through their connections and bullshitting like good goys, and issuing out any more would somehow jeopardize them.

>Good Day, With the retirement of Sheriff Hutchens, a vacancy for Sheriff of the OCSD is open and I would be more than happy to support your candidacy. I am part of the nearly 10,000 OC residents that have a CCW permit and the topic of the responsible use of firearms is an important for us.

>Currently, we are content with the elevated good cause standards required by the OCSD. While some would like to see more relaxed standards, we understand the need for compromise in this state. As you can imagine, with the compromises we are willing to make to meet this elevated standard it would dismay many of us to face even stricter good cause requirements.
>>
>>34399716
Fellow Califag, you will get no sympathy here. Calguns is as good as it gets for us. Here you just get autistic screeching about moving out of state but not to x, y, or z state because they are full.
>>
Private security firms trying monopolize armed protection services? Who else gives a fuck?
>>
>go tell the Americans
>stranger passing by
>that here, obedient to a bunch of faggy European styled laws we lie
>>
>>34399716
>B-but they can't have a CCW!!
>We already obeyed and gave you right of primae noctis
>THEY NEED TO AS WEEELLL! REEEEEEE
California, everyone.
>>
>infringing your rights
>compromises

pick one
>>
>>34400499
I think you mean pick two
>>
>>34399716
>we understand the need for compromise in this state

Living in california is a defacto compromise.
>>
HOLY SHIT!!!

A JUDGE JUST BLOCKED THE MAGAZINE TURN IN LAW!
>>
Carry anyway. Dealwitit.
>>
So all they did was block the new turn in law? Well i guess thats better than nothing.... i thought for a minute they overturned the mag ban for good and you could buy standard cap mags... you bear fuckers get excited over anything im gonna go sleep on a pile of 30 round pmags bbl
>>
>>34401391
Well good for you if youre an oldfag that was able to buy uncucked mags before the 10round law
>>
>>34401417
Until you go to jail
>>
>>34402621
how do you prove you had the mags before the ban?
>>
>>34402621
>>34402677
Literally just buy mags that were on the market before the ban. That's all you have to do.

>b-but they're expensive!
That's why you buy them in another state, get a PO box in another state and buy them online, or just have a buddy mail them to you from out of state.
>>
>>34402677
you dont have to, they have to prove you didn't.
>>
>>34399716
>As you can imagine, with the compromises we are willing to make to meet this elevated standard it would dismay many of us to face even stricter good cause requirements.

Key sentence. No malice here, just idiocy; they think they can avoid stricter requirements by basically saying they are ok with the current standards.

In other words, they're trying to avoid getting fucked by the 13" mandingo dick by showing how much they enjoy taking the 9" dong that they're used to. When rephrased that way its easy to understand that "reasonable compromise" is a losing strategy.

Wake the fuck up, calguns.
>>
Calicuck here.

To confirm the nice anons statement about CalGuns. They are the best we really have here in the state in turns of a large firearms forum. Unfortunately the majority of the website represents the worst of the Commiefornia gun community.
Want to find a fellow firearms enthusiast to swap with? Good luck. It is like walking into an episode of Pawn Stars and you only EVER get to talk to Rick Harrison.

Want to talk about current events in the state as they have to do with firearms? Enter the Fudds and the Old Gaurd Calfags that either do not think you need it, or are so paranoid about their 30 cal clipazines that you end up with 10 pages of retarded droning.

A few good threads show up, but other than that, put yourself in the garbage.
>>
File: 1482557216463.png (69KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
1482557216463.png
69KB, 366x401px
>>34404337
Fuck my retarded spelling... TERMS
>>
>>34399716
FUCK I hope this is just useless groveling. I was just about to apply for my CCW permit in OC. I doubt anything will change since the OCSD got into major trouble years back with the issuing of CCW permits, but these fucking elitist fudds aren't helping

Good thing is that she said she will still be here for 18 more months. That's plenty of time even with the slow pace of CA processes
>>
>>34403364
^this

Tell them to fuck themselves with a rusty steel pineapple every chance you get.
>>
>>34399777

The thing is nobody wants Californians outside of California. They're cancer.

They're already spreading out throughout the rest of the West Coast and slowly starting to bring California to all of the West Coast, and the rest of the Southwest is starting to suffer because of them expanding.

They're even starting to leak into the Southeast now, and that region is the antithesis of what they believe in.
>>
>>34404595
>The thing is nobody wants Californians outside of California
Resistance is futile.
>>
>>34399716
I love watching Americans fucking themselves up.
>>
I hate this fucking state so much
>>
>>34399716
Well who are the candidates for sheriff? When do we get to vote?
>>
Calguns is great if you feel like you want a used Anderson lower for $200

Or if you want to buy a no name upper for $1200 firm

And if you want legal advice from men in their 40s with a high school education who don't understand the laws they complain about
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.