[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw scuffed up handguard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20170629_135132.jpg (939KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170629_135132.jpg
939KB, 2560x1440px
>order a handguard from a company that sells both high quality russian laminate and surplus beat up ones
>they accidentally send me one of the fucked up lower handguards
The policy says "no returns" on "russian laminate items" however what they sent me was not russian laminate and actually battlefield pickup (another option on the site). They also say that it should look like the picture, which it doesn't in the slightest. Do you think I can argue my way out of this one and get them to ship me a new one?

Does anybody have any experience with Khyber Customs? The pistol grip looks beautiful but I don't have the right tool to remove my old one yet, and the upper is nice too.
https://www.khybercustoms.com/collections/furniture/products/3-piece-khyber-cheese-stockset the thing I bought in particular
>>
File: alright lunger.jpg (82KB, 404x386px) Image search: [Google]
alright lunger.jpg
82KB, 404x386px
>>34398088
>not wanting a battletested handguard

faggot.
>>
Call them you faggot
>>
>>34398155
Mate I don't have a problem with it, I'm going to have my hand over it the whole time ffs

If I wanted the scuffed one though I would've bought it for fifty bucks, not fucking $120 (after shipping)
>>34398160
I emailed already I'll call tonight, they're an hour behind me too
>>
File: falling down.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
falling down.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
>>34398088
i think you know what must be done
>>
>>34398196
Nope, what?
>>
>>34398199
continue leaving your moms basement every morning dressed for work, even though you actually dont have a job anymore
>>
>>34398088
>
battlefield pickup
>"called that because its worn"
>You get mad when its worn....... WUT?
>>
>>34398233
I don't think you understand. I didn't buy the battlefield pickup. They sent me one. If I wanted that I'd have bought it, for forty bucks, not over a hundred for the nice one.
>>
>>34398088
Just tell them it was a mix up, send a picture of the online receipt and your handguard.
>>
I would assume "no returns" covers "I don't like this because I forgot to pay my electricity bill, I want my money back" not them screwing up an order and sending you something valued less than half of what you actually paid for.

If they don't make that right they're absolute shit tier
>>
>>34398088
The fuck is wrong with people these days absolutely refusing to call or email a company because they fucked up?

You pay for a particular service and they do not give you said service, than the logical thing to do is to fucking tell them.
>>
>>34398982
Did this
>>34399007
Yeah, I'm assuming that too, it's just you never know how scummy people can be. I hear they have good customer service though, and they even drew a heart with "thanks anon" in big letters on my receipt.
>>34399020
They don't have a damn phone number. I tried. Still no reply
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.