[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-batter up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 144

File: batter up.jpg (72KB, 853x522px) Image search: [Google]
batter up.jpg
72KB, 853x522px
All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Guard
Lil' love
http://pastebin.com/E3zbCGPW

Anons
misc stories and genres
https://pastebin.com/CPUdepLW

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>34328177
>>
As promised, an update for The Road Home.
To catch up
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/PMNm2gfz
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/zxnS0qgc

>The ride back to the house was a lot like the ride to the mall- cheerful and talkative, all over the weird mix of music coming from your speakers.
“I’m just gonna run the stuff in and use the bathroom. You guys just wait out here,” you told your company of guns as you drove your truck up the gravel driveway.
>Getting your keys from your pocket, you fumbled your way up to the front door while attempting to take everything in one trip. After some struggling, you finally got the door open.
>Throwing the keys on a table and kicking the door closed, you made your way upstairs, dumping the bags next to the stairway.
>You took a moment to catch your breath, unbuttoning your Gorka as you did. Looking around, you noticed neither Yu nor Lee were present.
>Until you heard a grunt outside.
>Moving to the deck door, you glanced outside and saw Yu struggling with Lee, while holding a familiar, long, black spike in one hand.
>In a sudden burst of adrenaline and anger, you rushed out the door and jumped the short height off the deck, right as Yu had pinned Lee to the ground.
>Whatever happened next was a blur of yelling and flashes, and by the time you were thinking straight again, you were locked in the spare room across from your office, facing the window and a loveseat. Your hand was tightly gripping the blonde wood handguard with white knuckles as you exhaled furiously. You didn’t even bother folding the bayonet down before throwing the rifle onto the couch.
>In a concentrated flash of light, the geist of the Type 53 was seated where the rifle had been, tears welling in her eyes, along with flashes of anger- like that of a cornered animal.
>“Anon, please. I ca-”
“WHAT THE FUCK, YU?”
>There was a moment of dead air.
“I can’t leave you alone for a few fucking hours without you trying to maim someone!”
>>
>>34396999
>“Anon, really, I can explain!” she stammered.
“Like hell you can!”
>“Me and Lee…”
>She hesitated for a moment.
>“We just do bayonet drills from time to time- It’s all in good fun! I swear!”
“That sure as fuck didn’t look like sport,” you scowled.
>“No, it really was, Anon. Please believe me!”
“Why the fuck should I?” you barked.
>“Because I wouldn’t lie to you!”
“Yet you’ll try to kill Lee?”
>“IT WAS JUST FOR FUN!”
“BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!”
>“ANON!” a panicked voice from outside the door called
>The room froze again.
>“Anon, Yu’s telling the truth!”
>Your rage began to mild.
>“She’s really not lying! We do this from time to time… I’m sorry for never telling you sooner, but please stop being angry!”
“Wh…” you began and failed to finish.
>Yu looked back at you with a glare of hate and fear.
“Yu… I’m sorry,” you managed.
>A fire had been lit in her eyes.
>“WHAT THE HELL, ANON?” she screamed, standing up.
>You stepped back at the sudden turning of tables.
>“YOU TRUST LEE BUT NOT ME? WHY’S THAT? WHY DO YOU TREAT ME LIKE THE BLACK SHEEP? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?”
“Yu-”
>“SHUT UP! I’m tired of dealing with this shit, Anon! You- you just don’t get it!” she yelled, beginning to cry.
>The black spike from earlier reappeared in her hand, and before you could even open your mouth, Yu had lunged at you.
>The blade sliced through your hoodie and shirt, and plunged into your abdomen, piercing your innards.
>You feel to your knees, your jaw falling open, eyes wide. Yu had one hand on the spike bayonet, another on your shoulder. Her head was hung, and her short black hair, was hiding her eyes.
>After what seemed like an eternity, she pulled the blade from your stomach, and rushed out of the room, leaving you to fall forward, pushing on the floor to prevent your face from hitting the ground.
>“Anon!” Lee exclaimed, rushing to you.
>>
>>34397004
>She flipped you onto your back, keep your head on her knees as she quickly pushed up your hoodie and undershirt, both of which now had holes in them.
>You lifted your head, wheezing, to see the wound. All that was there was a star-shaped red mark, and the lingering sting of the steel.
“Bathroom, now,” you gasped, letting Lee help you up and move down the hallway.
>She opened the door for you, and you got down on your knees in front of the toilet, gagging. Your eyes watered a bit, and there was an acidic taste in your throat, but nothing came up. After a few minutes, the pain had subsided, and you had gathered yourself.
“Lee.”
>“Yes, Anon?”
“Did I deserve that?” you asked in a pained tone through a pained smile, trying to make light of the event.
>She didn’t respond.
>After using the bathroom and generally fixing yourself up, you were about to leave again, when Lee came up to you.
>“Anon, you better make it up to her,” she said plainly, looking right into your eyes.
>You nodded and headed back out, letting Lee lock the door from the inside.
>“Bathroom troubles, mate?” Jack teased from the back, apparently having not heard any of it from the truck.
>“Vi har fått vänta på dig, Anon,” Freja added.
“Yeah, yeah; sorry about that. So, you guys ready to go to the gun store?”
>“That basic bitch AR better be out today,” Dia muttered softly, crossing her arms.
>You glanced toward her, not particularly being in the mood for more conflict.
>“What?”
“Nothing,” you sighed, taking your truck out of park, trying to keep up your facade.

Shorter update this time, but still something.
As always, I appreciate hearing what you guys have to say about it- comments, criticism, or anything else.
>>
File: write.jpg (27KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
write.jpg
27KB, 472x472px
>>34397016
i like it mate

>>34338549
>>34393450

i love the sprites about the kickstarter could you mail me so we can discuss on how to feature it?
'cause i cant be the only one wanting to help the project

>[email protected]

and on the options on what next blurb would be
the fourth option
>>
a quick update on "Hilja"
https://pastebin.com/j2nX3d0W

>You are woken up by an unknown voice, as you sit up and reach for your glasses you realise this isn't your house & the voice belongs to someone wearing an M36 summer uniform.
>"Sir, another ruski refuses to work, claiming to be too ill" the man in front of you reports.
>"Fine, I'm coming, hand me my belt will you" you find yourself saying as you reach for the tunic hanging from the back rest of the chair in front of what seems to be your desk. You notice the tunic has lieutenant's insignia.
>After dressing up you follow the man, a sergeant, out of the hut & into a yard surrounded by a number of barracks, there's a barbed-wire fence visible through the gaps between the buildings.
>You follow the sergeant into one of the barracks where two soldiers are struggling to hold a man down.
>"That's enough wrestling, take him outside!" you hear yourself bark & the men obey, dragging the struggling man outside, you follow them & as you are all a good distance away from the barracks you suddenly pull your pistol and shoot the prisoner in the back of his head.
>"Assemble a burial detail" you say to the sergeant before returning to your lodgings.
>"Did I do well papa?" you hear a familiar sound.
>"You did really well Veera" you reply as you turn towards the voice, it's the L35 pistol you know as Aino.
>You wake up in your own bed covered in sweat, Hilja looks at you with a worrying expression.
>"Did you have a bad dream?"
>"If only, I think I saw a memory of Aino from the war" you reply. Now that you are awake & can think straight you remember seeing those buildings before, in old photos from the war.
>"She belonged to the commandant of Jalkala POW -camp" you explain to Hilja as you look her in the eyes.
>"That man executed POWs, and enjoyed every second of it."
>"Good God!" Hilja exclaims.
>>
What an incredible day. Spoke to someone who's helping me in finding a job in this new area, getting my criminal record sorted, stopped by a church on the way home during an AWESOME several-Kilometer walk to witness some astounding history as well as have a great conversation with the Priest there. Spoke mostly of Christianity as you might expect but also discussed Islam briefly. He'd been to Istanbul which is quite interesting, that's in Turkey which is known to be a Muslim-majority nation. I also know it to be one of the more moderate Muslim-majority nations, with most of the population shying away from the more brutal aspects of the Quran, which is respectable.

What do you fellas think of the Quran, the Bible, the Old and New Testaments, and all that jazz? Think all the Islamic terrorist attacks of late can be attributed to the teachings of the Quran or is it merely extremists who don't really follow the Quran too closely? I'm more in the camp that it promotes hatred and intolerance. Seems to me that the New Testament of the Bible promotes love, peace, and tolerance. Very much polar opposites in my view.
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>make new bins
>work on the sticky
>categorize the new writers on the sticky
>>
>>34397263

>You can't see Aino as such a monster, but the cold calmness and satisfaction emanating from each hit start to make more sense.
>Geists tend to strive to please their shooters, Aino is no exception. Her first shooter was a sadistic monster who enjoyed executing prisoners, small surprise she can go from a cheerfull child to such a cold, emotionless being when it's time to do some shooting.
>"Papa?" Aino asks as she appears in her human form.
>"Was Aino a bad girl?" she asks with a scared expression, nearly in tears.
>"No, Aino is not a bad girl" you reply, making it seem as if you misheard her question, thus avoiding answering it.
>"So we are still going to go shooting over the weekend? she asks with a hopefull tone, so that's what she was worried about you think as you smile and nod.
>"Yes Aino, we are."
>Yay!" she exclaims as she jumps into your arms and hugs you.
>What ever she did during the war it's not her fault you think, but one thing is for sure: you are going to find something else for a daily carry.
>"Neither of you is going anywhere if you don't help with the chores over the week!" Hilja states firmly.
>"Yes ma'am" you reply.
>"Mama is mean!" Aino exclaims and pouts.
>"A good girl helps with the chores without being told to" you respond, knowing full well how Hilja is going to retort.
>"And a good papa sets a good example" she says with a knowing smile, she isn't going to be fooled that easily.
>Worth a try.
>>
File: random-t-06_10_11-500-25.jpg (209KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
random-t-06_10_11-500-25.jpg
209KB, 920x690px
AT in the works

>you're gonna love this update
>>
>>34397016
>“Anon, you better make it up to her,” she said plainly, looking right into your eyes.
lolwut
Yu just stabbed him, what possible reason would he not have at this point for having her melted down?
>>
File: 1477805435532.png (467KB, 802x1314px) Image search: [Google]
1477805435532.png
467KB, 802x1314px
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
>>34398053

sorry for bringing up bad memories last thread. now i feel bad.

looking forward to the update.
>>
>>34399226
It's okay. Would have been sore a few months ago. Things are... better now. I'm happy even
>>
File: AZUVDI9.jpg (425KB, 3840x1634px) Image search: [Google]
AZUVDI9.jpg
425KB, 3840x1634px
expounding on the idea for space pilots and ai waifus a little bit while deleting and rewriting kvsw bits

i wonder how one does a healing story because thats what it would end up being

also have some lewd that was posted a couple threads back so it can be binned because it is technically canon at any unspecified time in the kvsw story
>https://pastebin.com/Fbh8D3FN
>>
>>34400743
Wait, Ai or full on robot/ android?
>>
>>34401201
my idea is going for a disembodied AI unit contained in a little cube or cylinder or something and that for them to have any sort of "body" would only be possible through VR
>>
File: Screenshot_351.png (27KB, 94x236px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_351.png
27KB, 94x236px
>Unfortunately that would be our last range trip for some time, as the weather had turned extremely foul and caused an electrical problem at the range, which sparked a small fire in their store section
>The damage was light, but enough to put the range out of commission for a few months
>My owner and I passed the time in her home, lazy mornings for me when she was away at work and then cozy evening together
>Surprisingly she was of the firm mind she didnt need a safe, and in thus I was given full range of the house when I wanted
>I still wasn't used to being able to move as I pleased after being stuck in that shop for so long, even during the nights when the other geists mingled I stayed in pistol form, not wanting to do much or move
> But the freedom... I never quite knew how nice it was
>To reach into the fridge when I wanted
>To plop onto the couch to watch TV
>TV... I had almost forgotten what cartoons looked like
>It was one particularly rainy morning when she came home early, shaking the rain off of her wind breaker as I munched on a mouthful of Cheerios
>"Alright, I am tired of being cooped up in this house, you and I are going to Cabelas." She growled, shaking her windbreaker furiously outside her door, the rain water sprinkling on her work clothes
>"The place with all the dead animals!?" I shouted, excitement springing inside of me
>She did not like Cabelas that much, being what she called 'fudd central', but after a bit of googling they seemed more like museums than an outdoor store
>"Yeah yeah with all the bears and lions and tigers and rednecks and..." She drawled on as I made a run for the bedroom where I kept my clothes
>While yes I could have just changed into my pistol form and popped back out into my uniform, its a mess when your home clothes get all tangled up and you end up trying to crawl out of a shirt thats wrapped around you like an octopus...
>Off came the sleepy pants and on with what she called my 'outside' clothes
>>
>>34401317
>Looking down at the digital camo skirt and Glock™ brand blouse I began to redden slightly when I remembered when she bought these...
>"Cant have you looking like some kind of boy out there can we?" She said to me, giving my pink cheeks a pinch when I had first opened the box and pulled out that audacious skirt
>"Couldnt she have chosen forest print or something better..." I muttered, latching the skirt into place and putting on the belt around it
>With a swish I went out into the hallway to her pulling a fresh sweater out of her dryer, her heavy breasts swaying slightly as she stood
>I pulled my longer bangs forward to hide my peering eyes as I range walked by... I still wasnt quite used to her open policy for nudity
>Wrestling into the sweater she strode out into the living room, and I couldnt help but notice she lacked her usual under clothes
>She must have noticed my stare, and gave her chest a shimmy
>"Gotta get that ammo discount some how, eh?" She said with a grin
>I leveled my eyebrows at her with a questionable glare and she giggled, giving my ear a pinch
>I was not amused and swatted at her, only getting more laughter in return
>The drive to the store was uneventful, the rain pounding on the car as if it were hail and the fat rain drops splattering onto the windshield
>The sprint to the door was even more eventful, from me trying to keep my skirt down in the wind and her trying to keep her big stupid boobs from bouncing too much
>Luckily there had been a pause in the rain, leaving only the wind to be battled
>"Whhhooooaaaaa" I whispered in awe, ducking under her arm and rushing into the main entryway to the gigantic store
>Stuffed animals of many species were scattered around the floor and ceiling, as well as a huge center piece filled with water tanks and fish
>... If it hadnt been for the fact a lot of these animals were dead, it would have been an impressive zoo
>"Well, where do you want to go first?" She inquired behind me
>>
>>34401424
>While she said this she had slipped her hand into the back of my skirt and a digit in between my underwear and bare flesh
>"FFFFFFISH!" I whisper screamed, jumping at her touch and shunting both of my hands into the back of my skirt to grab hers before it went on any other unsanctioned adventures
>"Fish it is, and how ~good~ it is to see you eager to hold my hand" She cooed softly, and I looked up into her cheeky eyes with my own angry ones
>It wasnt until we began walking that I noticed a baffled attendant standing behind the weapon check podium, and our eyes locked long enough for him to get the point that he saw ~nothing~
>My anger faded as we went down the escalator and all the fish filled my view and the sounds of cascading water filled my ears
>I heard her giggle behind me as I rushed forward, skirt flowing questionably in my haste to press my face against the thick glass
>A huge, lazy catfish swam slowly towards the glass and eyeballed me with his great googly eyes, my own wide with excitement
>Together we strolled down the tank lined hallway, her pointing out species of fish here and there
>However when we exited out the other side, a soft whisper tickled my inner ear, and I looked over my shoulder worriedly
"Sister..."
>Behind us was a great octagonal room with two great elephant tusks in front of it, seeming almost brooding in its appearance
>"Cmon, I'll show you the safari room." She said, giving my hand a jerk and rousting me from my tunnel vision
>I could not contain my giggles and gasps as we entered this fabled room, zebras and lions fighting while elephants and strange little deer grazed
>But still the whisper faintly touched my ear
>"Sister..."
>I stared over my shoulder again, my face one of both curiosity and worry
>"You ok, little love?" My owner questioned, giving my arm a stroke
>"I... I keep hearing something..." I murmured, my voice having a lilt of confusion to it
>She frowned, but softly pulled me onward
>>
File: Screenshot_360.png (81KB, 952x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_360.png
81KB, 952x720px
>>34401754
>The more we went on into the store, the more the whisper grew, and soon broke out into more than one voice
>"Sister..."
>"Sister come...."
>"Sister..."
>It got to the point she caught me looking all around me to try and track the voices before she finally took me by the shoulders
>"Its the gun library, isnt it?"
>I looked at her in silence, I had never heard of a gun library
>"Do geists look after hunting books?" I asked quizzically, the voices seeming to have hushed and almost watching me from around the store
>Her face drooped into one of sadness, and she took me by the hand again, leading me to the great alcove with the elephant tusks
>As soon as I passed the ivory archway, I felt sick to my stomach and my vision swam suddenly
>It did not however stop me from looking all around me at the rifles behind the glass
>There must have been hundreds stacked on little pegs, all lining the wall of the octagonal room
>"SISTER" They all cried out at once and I flinched as their combined voices crashed through my head
>"W... what is this place..." I whispered, fear gripping onto my throat
>"It is... where they keep rifles and pistols that they fear of losing. Here they have some that are the last of their kind, almost." She said, a sense of a harsh knowing tone on her words as if she were looking at a catacomb lined with skulls
>The voices began again slowly, all them still in a whisper
>"Out..."
>"Let out..."
>"We run away.."
>"Out..."
>"The glass... out..."
>Their voices snaked around in my head like a fog that was barely there, my eyes tracing the rifles along the wall
>"We keep them here, for their own safety. Behind this special glass they cannot leave their form. Oh, are you a glock fan little miss?"
>I jumped from the sudden words and spun around to look at an extremely old gentleman, his grey mustache thicker than the hair on his head
>"Yeah shes quite the uh... Fan. We were just going."
>>
>>34401969
>My eyes stayed locked on the old man as she walked me away, on him and the wall of rifles he seemed to be guarding
>"No... no away..."
>The voices came back at me with such a bottomless sorrow that my eyes began to become speckled with tears, and my owner slowly pulled my head into her bountiful chest
>"Dont worry... you arent ever going to be in a place like that, I'll make sure of it." She promised, giving me a kiss on the top of my head as we walked
>I was confused, why were so many rifles being kept like that?
>Were they even allowed out and to move around, or were they forever locked in their weapon forms
>I myself felt like I need a good stretch after being in my pistol form for a few hours
>To be suspended in place for years, never being able to move around or walk...
>I was brought back to my existence before I was bought by her, looking through the glass at others as they walked by
>Some of those rifles were from wars so old that the countries did not even exist anymore, and some of them prototypes
>How long have they been stuck behind that glass?
>"Can we... can we not do something?" I asked as she wiped away my small tears with the hem of her sweater
>"No... No we can't. They price those weapons so high that no one can buy them. They are trophies they have gathered from all their other stores to show off their wealth." She said, anger tinging her voice
>I had never seen that look in her eyes, almost as if she had tried to get a rifle out years ago but to be revoked time and time again
>"... Are you hungry?" She asked, her warm arm coming around me once more as we walked
>Suddenly feeling drained, I rested my head against her plush chest, giving it a nuzzle with my head
"Pie sounds nice..." I sighed, no longer liking being in the store despite all the stuffed animals
>A wry chuckle erupted from my owner, and she patted my butt gamely
>"Pie it is."
>>
thats it, probably gonna do a lewd one next
>>
>>34402149
Good stuff. Looking forward to more.
>>34397425
This is a really cute story. Always love updates for it.
>>
>>34402149
where's the rest of this at?
>>
>>34402466
on the sticky is a continuation of the featured story
>>
File: 1497569158939.jpg (73KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497569158939.jpg
73KB, 300x300px
>>34402496
erect
>>
File: 1485026611466.png (698KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1485026611466.png
698KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: 1478001696013.png (3MB, 1898x2604px) Image search: [Google]
1478001696013.png
3MB, 1898x2604px
>>
>>34402149
I am looking forward to it
>>
File: 1498545261969.jpg (47KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1498545261969.jpg
47KB, 700x525px
>>
>>34402191
glad you like it
>>
>other writers always whine about how long it takes to write
>guard just pops in for a few minutes and does almost 3 paragraphs then jets

stimulates your almonds
>>
File: 1478061700897.jpg (98KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
1478061700897.jpg
98KB, 600x836px
>>
>>34397296
They can be attributed to extremist ideologies. I can take anything from the bible and make it look like I'm supposed to kill people for the Lord. Remove context and the rest falls into place.

Though, i don't know why you posted that here.
>>
File: 1442967876005.gif (942KB, 294x197px) Image search: [Google]
1442967876005.gif
942KB, 294x197px
>>34405110
>Tfw I used to be able to sit down and crank out a 4 post update in an hour like it was nothing
>Can't seem to find that motivation anymore
>>
File: 1487881589169.jpg (28KB, 567x440px) Image search: [Google]
1487881589169.jpg
28KB, 567x440px
>>34405556
4 in an hour??
>>
>>34405578
To be more accurate, 1 hour to crank out 4 posts just to spend another hour or two scanning it over and over thinking it's not good enough
>>
File: 1498474745146.jpg (88KB, 493x637px) Image search: [Google]
1498474745146.jpg
88KB, 493x637px
>>34405556
>tfw I used to write my story directly into the 4chan text box without editing
>now I delete and rewrite everything several times hecause I'm afraid its total shit
>>
File: 1461704160245.jpg (67KB, 461x692px) Image search: [Google]
1461704160245.jpg
67KB, 461x692px
>>34405556
>>34405578
>>34405610
>>34405616
>mfw i write directly into the box until i hit character limit and just continue immediately after i post
>>
>>34405779
I never could just write into the text box. At a minimum I wrote it down in notepad first.
>>
>>34406102
S c r u b
>>
File: M1_Pun.jpg (237KB, 629x960px) Image search: [Google]
M1_Pun.jpg
237KB, 629x960px
>>34405616
Hey, "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" was a FUCKED UP book, man. It's definitely one of the most fucked up endings I've ever read, almost as fucked up as "A Boy And His Dog" was humorous at the end, though to some degree ALSO fucked up.
>>
File: 1498811391178.png (36KB, 337x231px) Image search: [Google]
1498811391178.png
36KB, 337x231px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suiyang
>>
>>34407118
>china
>>
Just a heads up to let you guys know that the next update won't be until next weekend, and that's if everything goes well. Heavy work load and a bunch of shit to do. I have a list of what will happen, but that's it, not even a draft.
in case someone was waiting for it : sorry to dissapoint
>>
>>34407975
Sorry, can't hear you over me imagining what a French, 1980s, inner city, hot hatch mad max would be like
>>
>>34407975
life>writing

take your time mate
>>
File: 1472870118530_0.png (457KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1472870118530_0.png
457KB, 792x792px
>>34407975
>>34408279
Or, and I'm just spitballing, you could quit your job and write for us full-time, unpaid of course.
>>
>>34408219
I don't even know why you'd think about it. Not that it would be a bad thing. If I knew how to draw I'd try it.

>>34408279
>>34408374
I don't even know where' I'll be next year so might as well write more. Honestly I don't post much because I'm afraid that dumping often with big posts isn't good for the story. And that would also be spamming my shit without concern for the others writers around here.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 600x800px
>>34406102
>>34406159
I write directly into the box.

Using an iwanttodiephone.
>>
>>34408416
>racing around some medium sized town
>a 205 GTi is escaping from the persuers
>la Federation Peugeot stole spare parts from the Renault tribe
>squad of riced early 90s Clios give chase
>only weapons available are mad max style explosive spears
>the little 205 flies down the narrow streets like in the Italian job
>Clan Citroën sees there is parts to loot and joins in the chase, using a mix of Saxos and AXs
>contains lots of French swearing, handbrake turns and furious shuffling of the non-assisted steering

Or

>the three clans must defend the city against a horde of invading VW Golf's

...it's almost midnight and I am imagining French mad max. I think I need help
>>
>>34408608
Got I love that. Just add some flags tied to the antennas and old radios playing and I'm totally up for that. You have to find someone to make it a shortfilm or more !
>>
>>34408608
>>the three clans must defend the city against a horde of invading VW Golf's

>just as the Golfs are about to win, a brave Volvo reveals to everyone that the ultranationalist Golfs' leader, the evil Beetle, is in fact Mexican
>>
>>34408639
>1980s pop music
>no war rigs, 504 wagons and DS Safari instead
>they have slingshots that fire explosive projectiles
>main villan drives the 10 wheeled, twin V8 DS tire test bed

I should REALLY stop now. But I don't want to
>>
File: 1462816789846.jpg (75KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462816789846.jpg
75KB, 960x720px
>>34408717
Feel like writing another story?
>>
File: woh_03.jpg (89KB, 800x490px) Image search: [Google]
woh_03.jpg
89KB, 800x490px
WHO'S READY FOR ANOTHER STORY, /K/????
>>
>>34408822
I'm not ruling it out...

>German mad max is BMW vs Mercedes doing autobahn things
>Japan is just pure memes
>Russian is ladas in the Urals

Wonder what American would be like?
>>
File: 194171715_8ddd1cbb0e.jpg (158KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
194171715_8ddd1cbb0e.jpg
158KB, 500x396px
The Hangar

https://pastebin.com/ux71uUVC

"Zeke, get down to Crane-Thirteen A-S-A-P." Wing Commander Browning says into the PA system, leaning forward in his chair as he does so while looking out the window overlooking the entirety of the hangar directly in front of him. "Joel, get off of Crane-Twelve and start prepping for re-arming duty." The old man's voice rings over the PA once again. Carrier operations never got boring in the Resputanian Light Airforce, mainly because the RLAF possesses the Resputanian's light fighters, regular fighters, and assault craft. Meanwhile, the Resputanian Heavy Airforce is more-so active for tactical operations, containing any series of bombers produced by the Resputanians and a vast array of heavy fighters.

The RAF is known by every single point of the galaxy to have the largest and most well-operating airforce in the entire universe, no other country, region, faction, or planet has such expansive and numerous technology under their belt as the RAF. Their current number of operational strike carriers is three-hundred-ninety-four, their current number of operational strategic operations carriers is two-hundred-ninety-nine, with numbers like this, they can practically cover a quarter of the known universe with the amount of craft that they have.
>>
File: 1498385431351.jpg (1MB, 1600x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1498385431351.jpg
1MB, 1600x1302px
>>34408930

Carrier-Two-Nineteen is a strike carrier with quite an impressive track history, being operational for twelve years, it has seen action across three major Resputanian campaigns and has taken part in two minor conflicts and also helped in suppressing two rebellions in the Resputanian homeland. Known throughout the Naval and Army Airforces as "Pog", two-nineteen has pretty much seen it all. And yet, there's been only a handful of people who have remained with two-nineteen for its full operating time, Zeke being one of them. Zeke is very notable, the hands on his spacesuit are blackened from sutt and heat exposure of previous incidents, a large flame was painted on the side of his helmet after a torpedo, fired from an enemy ship, missed its intended target and flew right into the hangar, Zeke was one of the first to start fighting the billowing monster engulfing the hangar, he's never been the same mentally ever since. It also shows blatantly, too, how much Zeke has changed since he joined the military at a young age, barely fourteen and he faked an ID and got assigned to Pog after he went through basic.

However, what used to be an unnecessarily talkative young man soon turned into a quiet, ambiguous shell. Traumatic event after traumatic event has earned Zeke quite a few unwanted memories, many of which have effected him so much so that you can barely get a word out of him edgewise. Zeke stands out from the rest of the crew, in this way, and has even earned several medals because of his multiple acts of heroism, further distinguishing him from his other crewmates.
>>
File: shiloh.jpg (109KB, 700x441px) Image search: [Google]
shiloh.jpg
109KB, 700x441px
>>34408943

Zeke paces slowly, making his way out of the airlock and onto the catwalk that leads between the two rows of cranes, some already having fighters re-docked and a majority remaining empty. Landing and taking off from carriers is always tricky, having to match speed and positioning of the crane just right so the claws of the crane can close around the designated areas of your fighter without seriously damaging both your craft and probably ultimately killing yourself. Due to a recent skirmish, the Pog has retreated to the outer atmosphere of a nearby planet, leaving other ships and cruisers to deal with the Opfor, meaning that although they're in a vacuum, it isn't nearly as bad as it would be if they were still in the engagement area.

Now approaching Crane-Thirteen, Zeke hears the pilot switch onto the proper channel for docking, a low buzz coming in over the comms as background noise is picked up. "Howdy-howdy, Firepit-One docking at Crane-Thirteen, my right wing is badly damaged, major structural fracturing and I'm losing the fucking control surfaces." The pilot reports, now visible below the open-bottomed hangar and slowly pitching upwards. "Roger that Firepit-One, take it easy and we'll make sure you get fixed right up." Zeke says, stepping onto the crane operating platform, a small catwalk that runs behind the two claws of the crane with an instrument panel overlooking the space between the two claws. "Roger-wilco." The pilot says, still coming closer and closer to the crane. "Jesus Christ the fucking wind drift in this hangar is goddamn astounding!" The pilot remarks, applying left yaw in addition to left roll just to keep the plane level.
>>
File: CAGw8YNWMAATUAK.jpg (26KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
CAGw8YNWMAATUAK.jpg
26KB, 600x345px
>>34408954

https://youtu.be/rogCrEqybu8?t=64

Now that the pilot is in close proximity, Zeke can see through the large tears of the aircraft. "Engineer, engineer, beat-feet down here and get ready to do some repairs on Crane-Thirteen, the pilot somehow got his right wing nearly blown off and has lost guns three and four." Zeke says, switching channels to crew comms, getting a confirmation from the engineer, and then switches back. The pilot is grunting, obviously having some trouble with handling the craft in the stiff current. Finally, after a couple of seconds of struggling, the wings quit wobbling and the craft is perfectly level, straight, and in the designated docking position. Zeke begins closing the claws when it happens.

The right wing dips, the pilot applies full left yaw, the wing swings forward, smashing into the right claw, shards of metal alloy fly forward, some pinging off of Zeke's suit while the large piece miss Zeke completely. "OH GOD OH-" The pilot's scream echoes through the comms as the fighter, now missing most of its right wing, rolls right, slamming the left wing into the crane and breaking the fuel tanks open, igniting due to the sheer force of impact of the wildly flailing aircraft. And just like that, the cockpit erupts, a rupture in the hull immediately depressurizes the cockpit, sending bright yellow and orange flames across Zeke and surround cranes and crew members. The comms shut off right as the craft explodes, the flaming remains spinning and spiraling out of the hangar and down further into the atmosphere of the planet.
>>
File: honneamise142737.jpg (113KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
honneamise142737.jpg
113KB, 1200x720px
>>34408987

"EVAC, EVAC, FIRE IN THE HANGAR! FIRE IN THE HANGAR!" Browning shouts, jumping up from his chair and lifting the cover of the alarm system before flipping the switch, sending the hangar into emergency mode, red lights flash as sirens wail, causing crew members to scramble for extinguishers and anyone in a lightly armored spacesuit to abandon their stations and run for the airlocks. The fire on Crane-Thirteen rages on for half a minute, extinguishers finally getting put to use on the raging inferno before a shape bursts from the flames, running down the catwalk and towards the airlock.

"OH GOD, ZEKE, GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!" One of the crewmen with an extinguisher shouts as the burning man continues his sprint to the closest airlock. By now, the heat shielding on the suit is beginning to wear down, causing Zeke to begin patting himself in weak spots to try and snuff out the fire, not even missing a step as he's mere feet away from the door. Zeke slams the door open button, causing the barely-pressurized airlock to be revealed to him. The crew member rushes in and closes the large door before repeatedly slamming the depressurize button. And just like that, the fire goes out, but just as quickly as it went out, Zeke begins slamming the pressurize button, hoping that his weakened suit can stand the intense vacuum that surrounds him. Suddenly, a large web appears over his visor, his suit starting to break apart starting with his helmet.
>>
File: 1493233420401.jpg (764KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493233420401.jpg
764KB, 1600x1200px
>>34409024

And just like that, the airlock is repressurized. Several crewmen come rushing in from the door leading into the ship and quickly drag Zeke out. The crane operator is now hazily unlatching and taking off various parts of his spacesuit: His gloves, his air pack, his helmet, sutt covering the drawn-on fire that once sat upon his headgear. "Fuck off of me!" Zeke says, his voice slurred, "Get your fucking hands off me!" He reaffirms, kicking his legs out and shaking himself loose, the parts of his suit the crewmembers gripped just sliding right off in their hands, charred. The injured crewman leans forward, shifting his weight onto his knees as he doubles over, breathing heavily into the grate floor. "Someone go get the fucking medic! Fucking go!" One of the men shouts, snapping out of watching Zeke and telling another man to get help. As the other crewman runs down the hall, Zeke lets out a peculiar, long wheeze and rolls off of his knees and onto his side, still in a somewhat-fetal position when considering how his legs are positioned.
>>
>>34409042

Browning wipes his brow as the last of the fires die out or are extinguished by a personnel member, leaving the Wing Commander to rest easy. The door to Central Command opens, an exhausted crewman pacing in and standing at attention behind Browning. "Commander Browning, I come with terrible news." The man says, causing Browning to turn slowly, his brows furrowing. "What seems to be the problem?" He asks, leaning back in his chair. "As you know, Operator Zeke was engulfed in flames from the fighter crash we had just a little while ago. It's to my displeasure and ultimate depression to tell you that Zeke has..." The crewman trails off, his eyes drifting to the floor before returning to the Wing Commander, "Zeke has succumb to his injuries, sir." The words hit the Wing Commander in a soft spot, the kid had been there for so long, how the hell could he have died?

The Wing Commander puts his hand to his mouth, eyes moving to the wall past the crewman to try and avoid showing any emotion. "Thank you for the report, you're dismissed." Browning says, standing and saluting the crewman before sitting once again and turning around in his chair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxoK7aPfR6s

"The kid never felt anything," Browning thinks to himself, staring at the damaged hangar as his eyes being to tear up. "I hope I can learn to be like that someday."
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>34409065

This one was kind of long, but eh, all I can say is that I hoped you guys don't mind the length and enjoyed it.
>>
>>34408923
>Wonder what American would be like?
pickups and Mustangs fighting over which tribe is most American somewhere in the West (Arizona?)
>>
>>34409093
These are always nice
>>
File: The_Peacemaker.jpg (133KB, 876x534px) Image search: [Google]
The_Peacemaker.jpg
133KB, 876x534px
>>34408923
>Wonder what American would be like?

Depends on the region. Car culture varies greatly from state to state. The main thing that I write is kind of Mad Max-ish, but society and the Law are still very much in place, just in a more Wild West sort of way.

That's honestly how I think any sort of societal collapse would go down in the US, citizens would band together after a while and maintain order on a local level, but anywhere outside of the small towns would be an absolute nightmare. Any cities with more than 50,000 people would probably be fucked as well.

I can tell your for certain that most of the vehicles would be large-displacement muscle cars like GTOs and Chargers, though there would likely be a sizable amount of military vehicles left behind as well. Oh, and outlaw biker gangs, can't forget those.
>>
>>34409377
Want to do this badly now

>groups based on nationality
>each with own unique speciality
>fight over oil resources
>set in the late 80s/early 90s
>>
>>34410084
>Death Race 2000 meets Mad Max
>>
File: hall-fame-museum-2011-dsc_0178.jpg (172KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
hall-fame-museum-2011-dsc_0178.jpg
172KB, 1024x683px
>>34410084
>set in the late 80s/early 90s
>Tfw that's pretty close to when my story is set

Would you want to do some kind of collab or something? I mean, I barely have time to write anymore, but I had some ideas for places outside of the deserts of Southern California that I know I'll never get around to writing on my own. Like, I had this idea I cooked up in those old Ashlands threads about some dudes in Indiana who found the Indy 500 museum and tool around in souped-up vintage racecars from the early 1900s.
>>
>>34409377
>Colorado
Lifted trucks fight lowriders and rat rods for the last sets of non dry-rotted tires.
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>34410258
>1988, Germany
>MC sets out on an adventure with a Kar98 and a rusting VW golf to find a unicorn
>a machine capable of unrivalled speeds
>of truly monstrous power
>he must face the perils of 100 mph autobahn missiles
>French city dwelling hatch driving gangs
>scary forest-y trolls (daf, volvo and lada)
>the wildcards in XJ12 jaguars
>at the end of the road lies the fastest car
>...
>in the world
>>
>>34410377
sounds interesting, but I like the idea of anthropomorphic Golfs trying to take over France only to find out that their leader, a classic Beetle who has been riling them up with speeches of the superiority of German manufacture, is actually Mexican.
>>
>>34405556
Everything I write is total shit, and I cannot feel any of the emotions I want to convey for I am consumed with frustration and sadness.
>>
File: Pleased and angry.jpg (47KB, 755x487px) Image search: [Google]
Pleased and angry.jpg
47KB, 755x487px
>>34409093
Phew, heavy. Always love seeing your stuff, Realfag. Don't mind the length, I enjoyed every word and sentence. Poor Zeke...
>>
>>34409093
hey! a ghost

on all seriouness glad to have you back mate, dont mind the length your stuff is good as always
>>
File: Testarossa.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Testarossa.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>34410377
>1993, somewhere west of the Rockies
>MC is running from A.P.P.L.E., a mega-corporation that has seized control of most of the West after the fall of the US
>With him is an escaped test subject, whom he must safely get to a compound in Texas
>As they make their way across the deserts in pic related, they are constantly hunted by the "asset reclamation teams" sent by A.P.P.L.E., as well as psychotic raiders led by a man intent on exacting revenge on the MC
>Along the way, they are helped by the Texas Rangers, who hired the MC in the first place

I've been listening to a lot of Carpenter Brut lately...
>>
>>34410672
Y O U R E
A
T U R B O
K I L L E R
>>
>>34410672
I like this way more than I should. Like really. But as someone who has like 2/3 crush on the CTR, it is faster...

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a29347/the-worlds-fastest-cars-1987/
>>
>>34410672
Sounds exciting!
>>
File: BIG MAN ETHAN.jpg (497KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BIG MAN ETHAN.jpg
497KB, 640x360px
>>34409336
Terribly glad, anon, terribly glad.

>>34410574
Hehe, once the heat shielding is gone, that suit only becomes a fucking toaster, anon, or at least for as long as it will still keep intact on your body.

>>34410649
Just wait, anon, I probably won't post for one or two more weeks and then pop up again. It's like the business cycle of my /wfg/ activity, I've reached the peak of my progression and now will probably fall into a regression.
>>
File: 1496577053561.jpg (21KB, 228x561px) Image search: [Google]
1496577053561.jpg
21KB, 228x561px
>>34400743
>>34401201
>>34401293
>have disembodied ai gf
>plug her into robot body
>proceed to dick 10/10 robot qt3.14
this is the future i want
>>
File: nope.gif (836KB, 149x181px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
836KB, 149x181px
https://youtu.be/tgZHsh5-J3A
>MFW I realize there's probably one or two more people in the world as autistic as this fucker.

Oh! Updates soon, ladies!
>>
File: Cape.jpg (372KB, 632x746px) Image search: [Google]
Cape.jpg
372KB, 632x746px
KANE LIIIIIIVES.
Or rather, I do.
Tl;dr, shit sucked for a while, writing took too long but here we are with an update.

New Chapter, new title:

Section 4: The Dragoon and The Rifle Sister
>>
>>34412161
Section 4: The Dragoon and The Rifle Sister
>It had been a few months since that week when Selene finally was able to go to the range and shoot
>And in the day to day life of everyone in your apartment, not too terribly much had changed
>That's not to say that nothing had changed
>Over the course of the past few months, Selene had gotten more of a resistance to the effect of the sun
>Given that it was the winter months and that the sun was less direct, it was a perfect time to build resistance for her
>She still got burned if she stayed outside for too long, but she wanted to be outside more and more
>She also wanted to go out and do things more often
>Not like you were complaining
>Lucya on the other hand, started finding more and more books to read online
>You'd gotten an Amazon Kindle over Christmas from one of your extended family members when you were at your parent's house for the event
>The moment you got back and showed Lucya what it was and what it did, she took it immediately and said *You'll get it back eventually.*
>She had immediately found sites with free downloads for many historical books and manuals on things
>Although she freaked out the moment that you saw her downloading romance novels
>During those past few months, Lucya had also been visiting and talking with your neighbor across the street, Katherine
>The two of them got along quite well and you never heard anything negative about her when Lucya returned
>You, on the other hand, spent the last few months working towards graduation from college
>And it finally payed off when you got hired by a company a few towns over at the career fair in the spring
>The end of May was approaching, and thus, graduation and going to work
>The company that hired you had actually been good enough with their benefits to cover the costs of your moving from the apartment at college to the apartment in the new town
>Normally, you would have asked your parents to help you out with that
>>
>>34412164
>However, with Selene and Lucya around, you didn't have to ask them this time
>Which was good, because they still didn't know of either of the girls that now live with you and they probably wouldn't be the happiest about it
>But, that's all a moot point and you killed two birds with one stone
>Packing went very easily the Saturday morning of the weekend you were to move out
>Most of your things got carried out by Lucya, being the strongest of the three of you
>Selene helped you pack some of the boxes that were then handed off to Lucya to put in the rental trailer
>As you're moving, your neighbor from across the street, Katherine, comes over and notices that you're moving out
<Ah, Anon! You're moving?>
>"Yes, Katherine, I graduate this next weekend and I'm moving to the suburbs of the city about an hour south of here where I've got a position, and I'll start about a month from now."
<Oh, that's wonderful that you've found a job so quickly, Anon! I presume that Lucya and Selene are going with you?>
>Selene walks by with a box in her arms, what looks like kitchen stuff
>She's wearing just a t-shirt and jeans today, although she absolutely refuses to ditch the Ruger belt buckle and the knee-high boots no matter what she's wearing
>As much as you liked seeing her in her normal sleek, black outfit, you had to admit that she looked good regardless of what she wore
"HA! As if he could get rid of us! He'd go mad without someone to talk to every day!"
>You roll your eyes at her and then turn back around to Katherine
>"I'm not about to ask you to help move, especially since I have these two here to help me."
>Katherine does the laugh that almost all elderly ladies make at some point
<Oh you'd be surprised with what I could help with here. Now, I have a request of you three before you all move out. When do you plan on leaving?>
>Lucya comes out of the apartment with a bandana holding her hair back
>>
>>34412175
>Much to your amusement, she had basically changed her clothes to look like a washed out Rosie the Riveter outfit from those old World War II posters
>Almost like she was trying to be a Soviet version of the well-known poster
>She was spot on if that was her intention
*Katherine, I thought I told you that we were moving Sunday afternoon?*
<I understand that dear Lucya, I was just confirming what his plan was as he is the head of the household>
>You blush at Katherine's statement
>While true, this wasn't how you saw this
>You look over to Lucya to see that she too is blushing
>You figure you better set things straight even though you're moving out soon
>"Katherine, Lucya and I aren't dating or even in a relationship past living together as apartment-mates."
>She smiles
<Oh, so you and Selene are in a relationship then?>
>A loud thud is heard from inside the trailer
"OW SHIT"
<Selene, dear, that is unbecoming language of a lady!>
>You see Selene walk out of the trailer, rubbing where she probably hit her head
"Yeah, sorry, but he and I are not dating. Nuh uh."
>At that moment, you felt something
>You weren't too sure what it was, but it felt like something hit you in the chest after her words
>You stood there trying to figure out what the feeling was until you turned and saw Katherine looking at you
>"Ah, I'm sorry. I spaced out there. Yes, we leave Sunday afternoon after lunch, we should be able to get down there and unloaded into the new apartment well before sundown."
<Excellent. I would like to ask you to attend church with me. Unless things have changed, we are of the same faith, yes?>
>It took you a second to realize this, but you had actually met Katherine before you lived in this apartment complex
>The first time you were in this town on a Sunday after you moved into college, in a dorm at the time, you went to this church
>The elderly lady that sat next to you in the pew introduced herself and you and her chatted a little before the service
>>
>>34412183
>Connecting the dots now, you realize that the lady you talked to was in fact Katherine
>"Katherine, your memory seems to be much better than mine ever was, I'm so sorry that I forgot about that!"
>She smiles calmly at you
<Do not worry about that, Anon. You have had much on your mind these past few years, remembering a single Sunday conversation would be a bit much to ask of you after all that time.>
>"Still, I do feel a bit bad about that. Seeing as it's the last time I'll be here, I don't see why I shouldn't."
<Excellent!>
>She turns to Selene and Lucya
<And you two, you will be coming along with him too, yes? Selene, I think it would be good if you went, and Lucya I hope you can show up as well.>
>Selene seems hesitant about it
"Um...sure? I mean if Blood- um, if Anon is going, then I don't see why not?"
>Lucya nods quickly, fully onboard with the idea
*Of course, Katherine. This might be the last time I am able to talk with you in a long time, so I would enjoy the chance.*
<Good to know. I will see the three of you tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m.>
>With that, she walked back to her apartment, waved at us, and went inside, closing the door behind her
>"Huh, to think she'd remember that..."
>You look in the trailer and see that everything except the stuff that would normally fit in your car is all in and secured
>Normally, you'd be able to fit much more in there, but this time with Lucya and Selene riding along with you to make the ride less boring, you didn't have that option
>Not that you were complaining
>"Alright, looks like we're done today. We'll pack the stuff I don't want in there in the car tomorrow."
*Sounds good to me, Anon. I'm glad you agreed to go to church tomorrow with Katherine.*
>"Of course Lucya, I can tell that you definitely wanted me to go, so why not?"
*Thank you.*
>You look at the two of them as they stand next to each other by the closed trailer
>How lucky you were; to have these two girls in your life
>>
>>34412194
>And considering that they were both receptive to the idea of attending a church service with you, you didn't really foresee any issues about religious arguments
>You'd had enough of those with your most recent ex-girlfriend
>You were a little concerned though
>Selene is a Vampirgewehr
>Close enough to a vampire as far as you were concerned
>You remembered that the last time that you looked up vampire lore, you found that they had an aversion to holy symbols
>And what other place to hold holy symbols than a church?
>You needed to try something out before tomorrow came around
>You walked up to the two of them and looked at Selene
>"Selene, I just want to make sure of something."
>She looks at you with a quizzical glance
"Uh...what?"
>You pull out the necklace that you always wear; a stainless-steel cross with a thin, silver, carbon fiber weave in the middle, and you closed your hand around it
>"Sorry in advance."
>You open your hand so the necklace is facing Selene
>Much to your surprise, she doesn't even flinch
"Sorry for what?"
>"Um..."
>Selene started laughing
"Oh don't tell me, you thought I would have an aversion to holy symbols?"
>"Uh...yes?"
>Selene bursts into laughter, doubling over and clutching her sides
>Lucya shifts uncomfortably
*Selene, you're making a scene.*
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but that was just so funny!"
>You return the necklace to under your shirt
>"Sorry about that, Selene. I wasn't sure about that."
>She regains her composure fairly quickly and looks at you with a smirk
"Oh Bloodbag, come on now. You take that thing off every night before you go to sleep and put it on your nightstand. If I had an aversion to them, you'd have known already."
>You realize that she's completely right
>"Well I feel stupid now."
"Don't, it's not something you'd normally think about and didn't know about. It's all good."
>>
>>34412203
>"Alright, if you say so. It's getting around dinner time, I'm hungry and I'd like to have dinner with you two one last time while we're in this town. Sound good?"
>Selene and Lucya both nod
>You point to the car as you unlock it, the two of them going and getting into the car
>Selene took shotgun this time, Lucya opting for the seat behind Selene
>You locked up your apartment and then got in the car with them and went off to dinner
>The three of you had dinner at a restaurant that you had loved ever since your freshman year
>You weren't surprised at all when Selene and Lucya both loved the place as well
>After dinner, the three of you went back to the apartment for the night
>You'd taken the bed apart, but left the mattress on the floor so you had something decent to sleep on for the night
>Your desktop computer was already disconnected and the periphrials packed away, so you pulled up your laptop and sat against the wall of the room on the mattress
>Selene sat on your left side, taking your left arm and draping it over her shoulders as she sat and scooted next to you
>Lucya sat down on your other side, putting her arm over your shoulders so you could still use your laptop somewhat
>The three of you agreed on watching a movie
>Selene once again picked her favorite movie you had, Mad Max: Fury Road
>You were too tired from moving to argue with her and Lucya didn't say anything either
>So the three of you started watching the movie
>Around the time Nux first called Max "blood bag", Selene took your hand in hers and squeezed it, sleepily giggling
"I'll take *my* bloodbag~"
>She yawns and rests her head on your shoulder, drifting off to sleep before the end of the sandstorm
>You pull her closer to you as she mumbles in her sleep
*She likes you a lot, you know?*
>Lucya's whisper was so soft you almost didn't catch it over the movie
>You turn to look at her
>"Hm?"
>>
>>34412215
*All you've done for her since you've gotten her. Despite the fight you two had, she is still extremely glad to be here with you, though I doubt she would admit it to you if you didn't press her to share her feelings about you.*
>"Hmm, I'm glad she's here too. And you too Lucya. Even before you showed yourself like this, I was and am so glad to have you here with me."
>She smiled softly and paused the movie after seeing you yawn
*Go to sleep, Anon. I'll take care of the movie and join you in a second*
>You lean your head over and rest it on top of Selene's head, her soft hair making a fairly decent pillow
>As you were about to fall asleep, you feel yourself move upwards a little
>You look over to see that Lucya slid her legs underneath you, and sat parallel to the wall; putting a pillow between her shoulder and the wall
>Lucya wraps her arms around your middle, pulling you closer to her in a hug
>"Your legs aren't gonna hurt after this?"
*No, Anon. I won't feel pain from something as simple as this. And besides, I've felt much, much worse.*
>"Alright then, goodnight Lucya."
*Goodnight, Anon.*
>Before you went to sleep, you pulled Selene next to you again, and she took up her position on your shoulder again
>You placed your head on hers in response, and wrapped your arm around her shoulders; your other arm resting on Lucya's as she hugged you
>As you drifted to sleep, you thought to yourself:
>"You know, I could get used to falling asleep like this every night."
>>
File: Pen Fangs.png (501KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pen Fangs.png
501KB, 1280x720px
>>34412224
And that's what I've got for now, sorry it took so long, but somehow I was able to get it done.

I'll be back much sooner than last time with another update.
Thanks all.
>>
>>34412238
Real damn comfy.
>>
>>34412238
bravo, that was comfy.
>>
>>34410377
Sounds fucking rad.
>>
File: file.png (332KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
332KB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/CrftnoTbOtI
Brought to you by thinking about, and casting my heart out to the poor agent who has to sit through that guy's tism... ALL of it, here's some "Blood stream."
Chapter 7: Forgotten acquaintance.
>Hours passed since Marina and I woke up. The news said that the death toll in the ensuing gang war had reached seven hundred and fifty-two. We decided it was time to go on that camping trip. Packed up and left to the everglades for the weekend.
>"Think the militia are gonna be okay on their own?" Marina asked, breaking a comfortable silence that had been going on about an hour and a half.
"They better be. I think I'm about to the point that I want to turn'em loose. Get them connections for armaments that they could only dream of. I think they might even be able to take off on the run without me."
>"You really think so?"
"After that cop showed up, I really don't think we want to keep this shit going. Somehow this gang war hasn't effected too much of the city, apparently the gangs have been focusing on going at it rather than demonstrating their reps to the folks who just try to get by. Truth be told, I kinda feel bad for all the mothers who are burying their children. It was bound to happen sooner or later, sure, but not to all of them, and certainly not at this rate."
>"When you put it like that, it does seem kind of tragic, but then again, everyone sells something to someone, or serves themselves. What did they sell? Drugs that ruin the mind and body? Murder? What did they sell themselves? Harassment of people who don't partake in their depravity? Arson?" Marina asked coolly.
>>
>>34413562
"I'm not saying they aren't a human plague. They are exactly wrong, or maybe they're just from another perspective on morality. Maybe when they sell their goods and services, the plague they are, morality doesn't come into it."
>"Are you going soft on me?" Marina asked incredulously.
"Maybe. I'm just assuming they think like I did. If so, what moral question is there? There's a goal, there's means to achieve the goal. I certainly didn't consider any means to be unacceptable when I had a goal. I only ever had to consider whether any means conflicted with other goals. When you only have one goal, any means to achieve that becomes acceptable."
>"What are you sayin-"
"Even a neutron bomb."
>"Eh. Would they have taken any more time to fry you like you did them if they had the power to?" Marina asked, obviously a rhetorical question, but she did have a point. "No, they only wanted to keep you alive as long as you were useful. Take it from me, I heard what happened to my countrymen before I was shipped into Afghanistan in 1984. They don't like each other, they don't like you. So it has been since the beginning of time, so it shall be." Marina stated.
"Would be. We neutron bombed them, remember?"
>"Right. What's on the radio?" Marina said, switching it on and beginning a search through the stations.
>"American 'wumerns' like this music, yes?" Marina asks, her Russian accent leaking through her speech like water through a screen door, as the sounds of Unknown Hinson announcing that he was "gonna pick one" flowed into the cab and one of his rather distinctively jazzy yet somehow country solos followed as Marina smiled, closing her eyes and grooving along with the music as it played.
>>
>>34413567
>Outwardly I tried to only let off an air of enjoying the moment as it was one of those moments you wish you could frame and reenter later to revisit how happy it made you. Inwardly I was making absolute certainty of not verbalizing the punishment for her changing of the mood, which would be administered in the tent tonight, much to our mutual pleasure or how cute her accent was for that split second while she was imitating the comical euphemisms of the country vampire himself. Truth be told, I hadn't forgotten the conversation that took place only a moment earlier... however it fell by the wayside next to her cuteness.
>Another hour of country music that couldn't have been approved by Trashville Tennessee and their pop labels masquerading as country labels on music row and we'd arrived, beginning the task of setting up our camp.
>Marina approached me as I set up the tent. "Jason, when you're done with that, could you be a dear and get the fire going?"
"Sure. Just let me finish up the tent." I answered, continuing my work on the stakes for the tent.
>"You do that, and I'll go get the water from the river." She offered before grabbing her Rifle, a short M-16 and her hat, then heading off with the bucket towards the river.
>Some time passes as I get the tent up and set, dig the firepit and place some rocks around it before lighting a campfire.
>Minutes pass. The sun is low in the sky to my side as I sit and watch the crackling of the fire.
>Something rustling to the left of me catches my eye as a couple people in very apparent dual kit in something of a chocolate chip green. The men looked somehow vaguely familiar, but I had no memory of seeing them in my life.
>"Mind if we set a spell?" one of them, wearing a helmet with a more tan than green helmet asked.
"No problem."
>The two men sit down, their differences in kit immediately differentiating them slightly more than their faces, on gaunt and hollow and the other's face slightly rounded as well.
>>
>>34413572
>The one with the rounded face speaks. "Hello Jason." His face turning stern and composed as a wall.
"Do I know you from somewhere? I'm pretty good at remembering faces."
>"Do you remember Antoinette Rodriguez's face?" The gaunt one asks.
"No, I can't say I do."
>"Then why would you remember us? You've forgotten far more important people." He replied.
"Ain't that the damn truth?" I retorted with a sigh, the significance of that... maybe not lost on them.
>The one with the rounded face spoke up, apparently now in turn. "I for one admire you."
"Where do I know you from?"
>"I don't know, no one does, though some time ago you'd be FAMOUS, there'd be no denying that you were there, decided right from wrong in so many places, between men, women and children and death. Hell, decided by the thousands, even carried out the decision a few hundred times."
"Suppose I'll let the appropriate authorities judge my deeds, friend."
>"Oh, they will. Sure enough."
"So how DO you know me?"
>"Well, suppose you wouldn't believe me if I told. but for now? Well, we've got to make treads." The gaunt one said, the two of them rising and walking toward a clearing. In about five seconds they were a couple feet away to my left when Marina's voice came from the foliage to the right of me.
>"Jason, who're you talking to?" she said as she appeared out of the bushes.
"Them." I said, pointing to the men on my left, who'd still be getting just into the clearing about now.
>As I looked to them, I heard her start saying "There's no one there. Are you alright?" As I behold the empty clearing where the two men should be.
"You know? I'm not so certain anymore..."
>>
>>34413578
The next morning.
>The evening's deeds had been dirty, starting with Marina making me some tea as she liked to do, followed by sitting by the fire. It was a quiet evening for the largest part. Marina tended to me, making sure I was okay, hardly letting me lift a finger, despite our being on a camping trip. Eventually we retired to the tent, and "punishment" for her acts of cuteness on the drive out took place.
>The first light of the day finally peeked over the forest, the top of the tent gently glowing in the blue color of its fabric as Marina and I lie in the sleeping bag snuggled up, her head buried into my shoulder.
>She eventually stirred with my hand on her ear. Her eyes opened and a smile spread across her lips as she seemed to coo and purr while she gazed contentedly at me. As I continued to gently stroke her ears she gave no resistance, none of the usual apprehension, she just laid still and enjoyed the gentle touch.
>"Good morning, Jason." Marina cooed, lifting herself a little before bringing her head precious few inches closer to mine before coming down to a rest and rolling into my side with a grunt.
"Good time?" I asked, a smirk crossing my face as the minor pain crossed her face for a moment before dropping under a knowing yet smug smile.
>"I'm a bit sore. Probably gonna be bruised later." She answered with a smirk of her own.
"Not gonna walk right today are you?" I ask with a rueful smile.
>"Nope. You'll have to carry me."
"A price for every pleasure."
>"I hope it's worth it. Mine is."
"You get to be carried around like the old days. I do the carrying, along with both our other rifles."
>"Hey! It hurts. I mean, I love it!... But did you really have to literally fuck me black and blue?" She asked, somewhat to my distaste.
"I know I literally might have, but do you actually HAVE to repeat Hank III's euphemisms?"
>"I like saying these things." She said, a slight spiking inflection followed by a flat one relaying the defensive tone.
>>
>>34413582
"Reprehensible." I let out with a smug sigh. "Let's get up and get going. We can go hiking."

Meanwhile In Everettville.
>A man exits a motel with his trusty glock 19 in its holster in the small of his back.
"What do you see? So far what have we heard? Are there really any leads?" He thought to himself.
>As he mounted up into the 2005 Ford Explorer, he decided the warehouse district would be a good first place to look around, and maybe see if he could gather some insight into just how what he was convinced to be a single group or gang operated, and then from there, to look around for consistencies and inconsistencies between the various major incidents, of course he'd make sure not to get swept up in anything if he could avoid it.
>Driving around town he made sure to come to the warehouse district from the west where he'd be moving in a direction different from the motel he'd lined up as a safehouse.
>As he came to Fire street he slowed down to a calm twenty miles per hour to match the slowly congesting traffic, noting that there appeared to be dozens of men in what he suspected to be gang colors roving the sidewalks, many of them acting cagey as they looked every which way furtively and alternated their gaze between traffic and down the alley as they crossed.
"Eyes ahead, keep 'em in the periphery." he mouthed to himself as he watched the shady looking men walk past the vehicle.
>His cellphone rang and he glared to it before answering and putting it on speakerphone.
"Go for Harris."
>"Ted, what progress have you made?"
"Well, I've made no progress and I've been on the case for about two days. Maybe I'm a day late and a dollar short to get on this, but no matter on that, I've been talking to the shady motherfuckers and they say they have no idea WHO might be doing this, speculating that it may only be some kind of cartel coming in on the territory."
>>
>>34413586
>"So, you think you might find anything or be able to sniff out any leads?"
"There's a couple high profile events, if I can't find anything to make a lead out of, I'm gonna have to go back to Virginia"
>"What are you hoping to find?"
"Maybe who's doing it, confirm the presence of a cartel operating in everettville."
>"Well, you got another two days before they call in someone up the chain. So make what you can of those days." A silence takes over the cab for a few seconds as a woman, an very apparent latina, walked down the street, her apparel not slutty enough to be that of a prostitute, or even really fit in with this seedy area of the town. Like the men who'd been walking the streets moments ago, she acted cagey, though with discomfort more contained than that of the men, who's eyes darted all over furtively, where her's tended to smoothly slew from feature to feature, apparently only to a trained eye, searching for potential points of surveillance.
>"Ted? TED. Answer me."
"Huh?"
>"I said make the most of those two days, and asked what odds you'd put on it, but you're giving me the dial tone!"
"Sorry, sir."
>"What? Did you see a pretty woman?"
"You could say that."
>"Well, we're not gonna call you in the field from this point, call us if you see anything."
"Well, if it counts, she just walked past my car and she's carrying a pistol, looks like she just stuffed in in her crack... wait is that a... NO. No way a gun like that is..."
>>
>>34413562
Holy fucking shit, it took me three whole hours to get some material going, FUCK. 9:34 to the 12:41 when I wrote THIS.
>>
Well, I promised you'd be amused, sadly I haven't been able to write in the part I thought to be amusing, so hopefully I can deliver on that promise tomorrow. Have a good night, /WFG/, and any feedback is welcome.
>>
>>34413614
i guess the price of good writing is falling into fits of insanity?
>>
Guess who did a thing?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Gz0PJUIxtj54jhyy00pTfFoSVSfAbNKqnuT7WXKMPc/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: image.jpg (420KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420KB, 746x982px
>>34413752
Insanity? If you feel like explaining to me, I'd appreciate ot, fella. I don't know, typically I try to get some kind of music goin' and spend like half an hour getting a sentence here and one there until details and ideas start flowing, but I wasn't really getting in the zone from any of it and it just kinda took about an hour and a half or two to get a little bit going before I made the cutaway and... well it just kinda stopped there. I'll get at it tomorrow. https://youtu.be/iAbgmXVaOc8
>>
Also I... went to school for ten hours on thursday... on two hours of sleep... Didn't even feel tired, in fact I almost went on after I got home at like ten pm
>>
>>34412238
comfy/10 would read again

>more?
>>
>>34412307
>>34412409
Thanks, gotta admit it was hard trying to write, had to scrap and redo a few times

>>34414588
more much sooner than the span between this and the previous update. I'd say go re-read the other stuff I wrote to tide you over.
>insert obvious self shill: https://pastebin.com/yx2D9baJ

But seriously, glad you liked it.
>>
>>34414605
Yayyyyyy vampires
>>
>>34412238
Great stuff! This is one of my favourite ongoing stories here, so I'll be looking forward to more! I'm glad life has settled down a little for you as well.
>>
>>
File: 1478461850967.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
1478461850967.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>
Anyone got that pregnant Anne Frank sniping Nazis story from last night?

(((Mods))) shut down thread before I could reading/jacking off to it
>>
>>34417098
nigger what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>34416118
Better yet, make it clear who is speaking through other means and omit the speaking verb altogether:

> "First company will insert through over this ridge here," the S3 explained, indicating the route on a map.

vs

> "First company will insert through over this ridge here." The S3 pointed to a highlighted route on the map.
>>
>>34417190
Shit, forgot to delete the through. The speech should read:

>"First company will insert over this ridge here"

Let that be a lesson, always proofread before posting, not after
>>
>>34417120

An ATF registry thread turned into a pregnant Anne Frank fetish porn fest last night. Some writefag did a like six post long crossover of American Sniper and her diary where she's sending SS soldiers to the pearly gates so her unborn children can live free of Nazi tyranny.
>>
File: 1479356151223.png (4MB, 1584x5710px) Image search: [Google]
1479356151223.png
4MB, 1584x5710px
>>
File: vomiting pepe.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
vomiting pepe.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
>>34417770
>>
>>34417770
>mfw that's my screencap and I forgot entirely about making it until just now
>>
File: KNIFEHANDS_INTENSIFY.jpg (31KB, 291x326px) Image search: [Google]
KNIFEHANDS_INTENSIFY.jpg
31KB, 291x326px
>>34417770
>>
>>34417220
>crossover of American Sniper and her diary where she's sending SS soldiers to the pearly gates so her unborn children can live free of Nazi tyranny.

GIMME GIMME GIMME
>>
>>34417220
/k/ a magical place
>>
File: 1496966615160.jpg (24KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1496966615160.jpg
24KB, 800x764px
>>34417098
>>34417220
>>34419024
this is some next level kikery
>>
File: big beautiful anne.png (749KB, 687x1117px) Image search: [Google]
big beautiful anne.png
749KB, 687x1117px
>>34419148

Oh shut up and quit yer bitchin' /pol/

Someone post it
>>
>>34419197
>>34419148
I'm gonna have to agree. Even I know that's degenerate as fuck, but it's some extremely bad goyim shit, so the claim that it's kikery is specious to me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-01-20-24-13.png (246KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-01-20-24-13.png
246KB, 1440x2560px
>>34417098
If you want to read and jack off, I always go to pic related
(Because 4chan thinks my post is spam)
>>
File: 1479356688350.png (556KB, 1066x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479356688350.png
556KB, 1066x700px
>>
File: Usual suspects in the ruins.jpg (563KB, 757x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Usual suspects in the ruins.jpg
563KB, 757x1027px
Remember when I said I'd do lighthearted? Broke that, and did something else.

>Entry 1, 7th day of the New Moon
With all the luck I have in the world, I may be the most unlucky or lucky son of a bitch. It has been two nights now since me and my old crew, may they find riches in the afterlife, ambushed that cursed caravan carting that cursed wrench. Now they all lay dead, and I stricken with a curse of death from that abominable whore.

And now, I am forced to find some artifact or something in some gods forsaken ruin deep in the bosom of the world in order to get this blasted curse lift. I am not alone in this, for the witch has ensnared four other pawns for her scheme.

One is a hedge wizard, a real jackass named Pawel. Hope he falls down some stairs and breaks that neck of his, the smug fucker. Next is a pair of twins, James and Jamie. James is some scrawny lad who don’t talk much, while Jamie looks to be too huge to be some lassie. No idea is up with those two, and always seem to be very close to each other. They probably fuck each other for all I know. Last fool is some former soldier that was part of the witch’s company. Michael if I remember. Bastard killed Hawkins and Pat. By the time this is over, I’ll bring you revenge, my comrades.

Best get Emily polished, ammo checked, and some shut eye before we begin tomorrow.
>>
>>34420618
>Entry 2
We’ve made it into the ruin for a few days now. The smell of mold and stone permeates this place all too much. Encountered some bandits today, though no one from my group. Blast a couple away with Emily. Normal shot worked well enough, along with quick blows to their neck with my long knife when a few got too close. As expected, the hedge wizard was more full of himself than his magic. The soldier dispatched them quickly with his sword and shield, though I suspect he is hiding other items on his person, given his movements. The lad proved useless and just coward the entire time, while his sister was no slouch with her spear. However, having camped in similar places before, that weapon is going to end up being a liability.

Lurking around here gives me the chills. Being stuck here with the lad does not help alleviate any of this. Few gems were found here and there. Hopefully these suckers don’t mind that I’ve taken the liberty of stashing a few away.

>Entry 3
The air here continues to be more stagnant the further we go. Torches are beginning to fail, and I swear to the devils below that with every flicker, ever watchful eyes follow our every step. If these devils are following us, they have only resided to observe. To note, I have yet to meet any further signs of life. Probably for the best.

Though, speaking of eyes, I am not so daft as to not see Pawel’s eyes glance towards Emily far more than I like. If he continues this, I’m gonna make sure he cannot lay eyes on anything ever again.
>>
>>34420624
>Entry 4
My suspicions of this place are becoming a concern. Ran into a bunch of characters in what I could only describe as some ratty attempt of making religious clothing. They attacked us without even a second thought. While they lacked for skill of arms, they more than made up for it in being quite relentless, even after being hit with mortal blows to their gut and chest.

Decided against using one of Emily’s special shells, but in my haste after one snuck up behind me, I accidentally loaded one and blew a hole through his chest, and blew away some of the ceiling. There goes a shell I may never be able to replace, along with giving away what Emily is. No one has mentioned anything, but I see they have their eyes set on her. Need to be more careful next time, almost crushed James with a falling piece of ceiling. Jamie gave me an earful after that. Bitch.

However, this is not my biggest worry. Inspecting these cultists or whatever, I found they were from a rival band of brigands that disappeared at some point. Didn’t bother to tell the others about this, but this place is really starting to get to me. The damn lad has been a quivering mess after the fight, despite never being touched by any of them.
>>
>>34420637
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXnaVxt7N4s
>Entry 5
Fucking Pawel had the gall to demand I hand him Emily. Said it was work of mage artisan and that it rightfully belongs to him. Told him to fall on some stairs and break his neck, to which he began to cast a spell at me. Felt satisfying that I broke that smug son of a bitch’s nose instead. Michael didn’t think the exchange to be pleasant and tossed my ass to the ground sword drawn. But unlike him, with his sword still inches from my face, my knife was pressed right at his throat. Lucky bastard had the fortune of Jamie pulling him off and try to scold the two three of us.

Also, found that Michael is indeed carrying more than he lets on. Felt a couple of pistols in there, likely as a last resort, and some other items that must warrant being hidden from prying eyes.

>Entry 6
Well, well, well. Looks like the lad won’t be so worthless. Turns out that after failing to disarm a trap, and nearly losing my hand, James was able to fix it back as new. The lad may be touched, but if this is what he can accomplish I do not see us failing in this quest, and I won’t have to die in this forsaken hell hole.

>Entry 7
Sleep has become more restless. Dreams of betrayal and failure are what greet me every time I lay my head down. And when I wake, I still feel eyes peering down on us with every time the torches flicker. The walls themselves become oppressive, with odd designs etched in. I see the same sense of dread falling on my companions as well. Jamie is beginning to lose some of her composure, with James now beginning to offer some comfort to her, while I notice Michael taking hidden swigs from his flask. Bastard better share that.

As for Pawel, I now have to sleep with one eye open, and Emily gripped tight. He’s been cackling every so often now, and it’s really putting me on edge.
>>
>>34420653
>Entry 8
All the hells below, this errand is doomed. Came across some alter surrounded by a bunch of cultists. Wouldn’t have meant much, but James revealed what he truly is. I wish I could describe what I saw, but I wish to not remember it, other than he is clearly touched by some foul demons. I say we leave him and his brother fucking sister to rot down here.

After whatever James did, Pawel had the idiotic idea to inspect the alter, and has been ranting and raving for a while now. If he won’t shut it, I will personally blow his brains out.

>Entry 9
That bastard hedge wizard finally did it! Bastard went for Emily during an ambush of all times. Stuck my knife in his side, likely hitting his heart, as he went down fast. Damn demonspawn ended up saving his miserable life for some reason, and Jamie and Michael had to restrain me afterwards.

They’re all plotting against me. They do not want to see a bandit live, but I’ll make sure to disappoint them in the end.

>Entry 10
Misfortune is now spreading like the plague. Jamie is on the last thread of her life, now that it looks like she has been inflicted with some poison that not even James can cure. Knew her spear would be her undoing. Became too long to use and a blade struck her before she could move out of the way, due to that damn thing.

The walls now close in on us. I can hear whispers in my ear in a language I cannot understand or even comprehend. We’re all doomed, I can feel it. I check Emily and the remaining shot I have left. Best save one in case.
>>
>>34420663
>Entry 11
It has been a while since Jamie succumbed to the toxin. James has now moved from being a wreck to being eerily silent and stone. Only a few torches remain as we continue to be assailed by dark beasts inhabiting this place. The walls continue to twist and turn, with the whispers growing ever louder and now mocking me.

>Entry 12
Ha, ha! I finally did it. While no one was looking, I managed to trip that damn cackling wizard onto a trap, piercing him from left to shoulder! No one suspects a thing! That’ll teach him.

>Entry 13
It must be my lucky day! Looks like Michael, being the fool he is, attacked James during a fight with these cultists. Now he got split in half, and James ran away deeper inside. If it was not for this damn mark on me, I would have left this place, but now I only remain to get that damned artifact for that damn witch.

Looks like Michael was indeed holding out. Found his flask, some liquid, and two pair of pistols. The extra shot will be nice to have.
>>
File: The f.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The f.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
>>34420677
>Entry 14
Where in my life did everything to wrong? This unshakeable dread and feeling of hopelessness. Was I destined to die in this stinking hole? I feel the tendrils of whatever it may be choking me as I only remain, while James is likely either dead or rampaging somewhere.

>Entry 15
This may be the last time I will be able to write in you. James completely lost it and sliced my belly good. The wound may be fatal, but at least I put down that hellspawn. Took two shells of Emily’s special ammo. Worth it in the end. As I lay dying, I continue to hear voices mock me, ghosts of all those I killed tormenting me. I’m going to try and rest now.

>Entry 16
To anyone who finds my journal, listen to what I have to write. Collapse this place and turn back. No amount of life and glory is worth of what remains deeper inside. All hope is lost. May that witch burn in a pyre, and that that Emily can save me from this hell.

**And there ends the brigand's story of his doomed mission
https://pastebin.com/GmbP3Gfj
>>
>>34412238
Good to see you posting again, VampireFag. Now to see if Selene will fall asleep in church or not.

>>34413593
Could have sworn I read some of this earlier. Regardless, still enjoy your stuff, kek.
>>
File: IMG_1162.jpg (597KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1162.jpg
597KB, 3264x2448px
>>34420852
you did, I just didn't want to use a cut to another scene with no context and start on the cut this time. anyway, I somehow forgot I had a trip to nevada planned and I'm in the hotel without access to my computer until the third. I might have posted some more if I had my ipad, but as it stands I don't and I'm not gonna strain my eyes typing this out on the tiny phone screen. Though I DID walk past sammy hagar playing at a bar just outside the hotel. I'll be back on the third if my dad's insistence on watching the mountains instead of the road doesn't get me killed on the way back. In the mean time, I'll be unable to post.
>>
>>34421149
Well poo. Enjoy your time in Nevada!
>>
File: 1479357081692.jpg (109KB, 617x980px) Image search: [Google]
1479357081692.jpg
109KB, 617x980px
>>
File: apc-detail_grande.png (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
apc-detail_grande.png
39KB, 600x600px
>>34421655
>>
File: 1497088111794.jpg (45KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497088111794.jpg
45KB, 450x450px
>>34419640
>shitty erotica as far as the eye can see
no thanks
>>
>>34420692
Yeah, you still got it man
>>
File: 1498880838344.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1498880838344.gif
980KB, 227x221px
>>34420692
noice
>>
>a full three hour later you can go back out again
>about two hour and 45 minutes of those had been spent waiting
>there was only one man behind the counter
>he was grossly obese
>the kind of obese with multiple chins
>He was sweaty, wheezing for air and was jiggling as he moved
>You didn’t mind too much
>But Annie had a burning, glowing furious hatred for him
>All of him
>But he seemed to at least do his job
>But is was somewhat amusing to listen to Annie spew out insults in russian as well as english
>Finally your turn, you told told the story and he just nodded
>Took 30 seconds to turn the chair around and left
>Just a few minutes later he returns at a faster pace
>He didn’t even say anything, just that you should come back a week later do to “delays”
>strangely, he just said “please” when you press him
>At the end of the day, you can’t do anything about it
>Just get back into the car and…

>”Who said that?”
“Mee! Wait!”
>”Gnevny?! How the fuck did you get there?”
“W-wait!”

>Her hair was cut in half length and was colored dark brown
>She held her shoes in one hand and her hoodie and… a plastic bag in another

What’s going on Anon?
>”Uhm… things, gimmie a sec”

>You crouch in front of Gnevny and grab her by the shoulder

>”Gnevny, seriously what is going on”
“L-let me get in the car!”

>She breaks free and dashes over to the passenger door where Annie sat
>You hurry back into the old sedan and watch a very confused Annie holding Gnevny in her arms
>The car is on the road home a few minutes later
>>
Did you bring her?
>”No, thought you did”
Really?
>”Gnevny. Time to spit it out”
“Annie saved me. I owe her this”

>She gets an even firmer grip around Annie

What did you do, little one?
“Your chances of just getting a passport was minuscule. I just made sure you would get it”
>”Uhm…”
Gnevny…
“This town is so sparsely populated, this one guy decides if you are fit for the passport or not. I just made sure he would say yes”
>”What did you do?”
“Can i please not tell you that. I just want Annie to be okay”
I hope you are not putting yourself in danger for me
“I’m repaying what i owe you”
And that would be what?
“Eveything”

>There wasn’t much you could reply to that
>Annie eases the seat back, and the miles slowly but surely got chewed up
>You all arrived at the house by late afternoon
>Doll had, as she usually does made a dinner
>And just like usual, you had yours upstairs while feeding Annie
>She had lost a lot of weight, and seriously struggled to eat

>”Hey Annie, what are we going to do when all this is over?”

>you made very sure you punctuated “when”

Anon, i don’t know if i can-
>”I don’t think we could just go back to normal jobs. Think we can?”
I managed to adjust back from a world war. Should not be a problem for you after this. Little virgin
>”And you would want that?”
I've never had a proper job before. As in, a legal one. If we actually pull-
>”When. When we pull this off”
Ehem… when we pull this off, I'll have a passport, and be legal and everything…
>”Just gonna wait and see, then?
We will figure it out, I'm sure

>it was quickly getting obvious Annie fought the sandman at this point
>her speech got more slurred and her eyelids heavy
>you helped her out of her clothes, gently tucked her in and left with with a light kiss
>and just like that, she had entered the mists
>>
>And now she would probably sleep for 14 hours and be drowsy for another two
>As sad as it was to stare at her close bedroom door for hours to end, it was for the best

>and then back downstairs
>Back to the computer
>time and time again, you look at travel times, prices and departure. You could the flight times by head now.
>Cheapest was probably to fly to drive to a really big airport, leave the car there, go directly to Munich, rent a car there and drive the rest of the bit back into Switzerland
>All at the time while having a little notebook
>Things you had to bring along
>sadly the third note was “Wheelchair”
>It would be very humiliating for Annie to sit in a wheelchair
>Shouting out to the world that she was good for nothing and needed taken care about
>But with the bags and everything, you couldn’t really carry her as well
>Maybe with just a rucksack, but nothing more
>Sad as it was, a wheelchair was needed
>That would be another 275 dollars for the ticket
>because she couldn’t stand on her own legs
>Thanks, Delta

“Anon?”
>”Oh hi Doll”
“Not time for sleep yet?”
>”Uhm…”

>It really was late
>the evening had faded away and dwindled into the single digits of the night

“You know, it’s tearing on all of us, but you really need to rest. You don’t keep going and Annie…”
>”Yeah, i get it… i’ll get some rest”
>Another Usual night routine, another climb up the stairs and another face first down into the pillow

>Unknowingly to you, Stephanie, the tiny geist for the Kolibri pistol was watching over
>She sits perfectly still, breathes as silently as she possibly could until she was satisfied you wouldn’t wake up
>She carefully slides down the shelf and squeezes herself out in a little hole drilled behind a wardrobe to another room
>A room where Doll is waiting
>>
“He’s asleep, let’s go!”

>Doll scoops up Stephanie and silently sneak downstairs
>A few tired looking faces sit downstairs and seems like they are not enjoying their game of cards very much
>But with the words “Go! He’s out” the three jump to life and as silently as possible get out to the driveway

>Amanda got behind the wheel of the heavy, old BMW and waited for the others to get in
>Cassie and Doll waited for the last door to click shut before they heaved with all their might to push the car and start it rolling down the slight incline leading to the road
>At a safe distance from the house, Amanda turn the key and the engine hums to life without waking anyone up
>Cassie jogs up and slides into the passenger seat while Doll stays
>She watches the sedan slowly roll away on the forest road
>Everything was in their hands now
>Gnevny and Cassie had made a plan
>A risky one
>But probably the only way Annie would ever get her passport

“Everyone knows what you have to do?” Gnevny spoke coldly
“Bait” Lala didn’t seem to very happy about that part “But then I get to be a kidnapper!”
“Brawn and driver” Cassie stated coldly
“Infiltration!” Stephanie squeaked
“Support” Amanda declared

“So, listen up. We have pinned this guys movements. He will leave the meet at about midnight, and then a 20 minute drive home. We will intercept him at the car park. Lala will distract and Cassie… do what you do. Amanda will be ready with the ether”
>>
“That is kinda creepy to be honest. Where did you get the ether” Amanda sighed
“You have no idea” Cassie replied “I’m not kidding you, Doll is like THE biggest closet pervert ever. I mean like full on sexual predator. She makes this stuff”
“Makes?!” Lala seems unsettled
“Yes, seriously. First off, never ever leave Doll alone with pistols, because it will leave them traumatised. And and if you doubt it, look at the chest she keeps in her room”
“Chest?”
“Oh, shit” Cassie shook a little “Aren’t you supposed to be a teenagers or something? Nevermind. You really shouldn’t look at these things”
“How come we’ve never heard anything off it. I mean, Amanda is super cute!”
“And Lala!”
“yeah…” Cassie sighed “Annie caught up to this a few months ago. Doll got… ehem… put in her place. So it’s a lot more closet than pervert right now”

>The little chatter was interrupted as the big sedan slowed to a halt

“So, we are looking for… a white 2015 Fiesta. Should be here in a few minutes until it’s here”

>The car got all quiet as they were waiting
>No radio on
>Windows down just a little and listening to the sounds of the nights
>The wind breezing
>people shouting somewhere away
>...distant gunfire?
>police sirens
>And the the buzz of a little engine

“Ready up”

>Cassie took the lead and stepped out of the car
>Lala and Amanda followed her

“Wait!” Gnevny hissed “Remember your cover Lala!”
“Yeah yeah, if anyone notices ears and tail, i’m a cosplayer, i know”

>Cassie ran away to the corner of the lot with Amanda in tow while Lala took cover behind an SUV
>And for just a moment
>When the young man, maybe in his late teens, unloaded the car, it was all quiet
>Then Lala wondered out as he was leaving his car
>he stood still for a few seconds
>looking at Lala
>How she twitched her feline ears just a little
>The tail softly swin-

>THUD
>>
>Cassie hit him like a freight train from behind
>He falls to the ground
>And not five seconds later, Amanda had pushed a wet rag over his nose and mouth
>And then, he passed out
>Cassie helped the two smaller rifles to tie him up and shove him into the boot of the Fiesta
>Lala and Amanda jumped into the little hatchback and followed the larger BMW out of the car park and into the night

>After a few miles the cars spilt up, with the Fiesta leaving for an abandoned section of a little town, and the sedan, with Cassie, Gnevny and Stephanie in it to the Post office
>Now, breaking into a post office might seem like a daft idea, but if you’re only 2 feet tall, some things are easy to get through
>Like action movie cliche #1, the ventilation system

>It was at this point Cassie and Gnevny realised they had no idea what to do while waiting
>It's not like Stephanie carried a cellphone or anything

>They both ended up sitting in the car with the radio playing some slow music
>It was a little bit of awkwardness between them
>Gnevny was cuddly, but reluctantly so
>She'd never shuffle towards anyone
>But when Cassie sighed and pulled her into her lap, Gnevny didn't resist
>Cassie was an AT rifle after all
>And Gnevny a sidearm
>There was still a hierarchy to follow

“Think she will make it?”
“Mhm…” Gnevny sighed heavily and somewhat sleepy
“Good. And Lala and Amanda?”
“It's a scatterbrain leading an air head. But I'm pretty sure they will make it. I mean…” The little Makarov sighed heavily, getting more and more comfortable in the embrace “it's just get him to call his dad and whine a little. Can't exactly go wrong”
>>
>At that exact moment, Doll was scrolling down another page and looking at pictures she’d have a really hard time to explain if someone saw
>She had her certain itches
>Sadly, as long as Annie was here, that was was a no-go
>She she did what anyone else would do
>turn to the internet
>The night was getting late, and her left hand was just about to find its way down her pants when the phone rang
>It was Lala
>She would only call if something went wrong

“Yes?”
“Doll! This isn't working!”
“Sitrep. Now”
“We have him in the cellar, and trying to call his dad, but…. He's not acting like we thought he would! Amanda is traumatised already! Help!”
“What is going on?!”
“Listen!”

>Lala takes the phone, places it on a table next to the tied up man
>Doll listens attentively

“Now, tell your father you are captured!”
“No~”

>smack

“P-please hit me again mistress”
“DON'T CALL ME THAT”
“You can always gag me~”

>Lala picks up the phone and speaks to Doll again

“S-see! He gets off to this!”

>Doll remained silent for a moment
>While she slowly closed the lid of the laptop

“I'll leave in 10 minutes. Keep him there”
>>
File: welcome.jpg (1MB, 1700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
1MB, 1700x1100px
aaaand that is it for today!
>>
File: 1498916582372.png (218KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1498916582372.png
218KB, 300x366px
>>34422968
>mfw AT update
>>
File: (you).png (543KB, 1421x504px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
543KB, 1421x504px
>>34422593
>>34422802
Thanks, anons.
>>
File: 1497964093059.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1497964093059.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>34422968
>>
File: 1479410170440.jpg (282KB, 1215x715px) Image search: [Google]
1479410170440.jpg
282KB, 1215x715px
>>
>>34422968
i like it
>more?
>>
>>34423130
>>34423971
Thankie!

>>34424411
Ohh, uhm i think I'll be doing a JT update next. But if you guys really want AT I'll pop over to that?

>pic unrelated but I sorta did this today
>>
>>34424561
Goddamn m80, that pic has given me feels quite a few times, sorry for your loss.

I enjoy both of your stories, so whichever is easier to write is good.
>>
File: 1479745342924.png (119KB, 832x655px) Image search: [Google]
1479745342924.png
119KB, 832x655px
>>
>>34424627
Not my loss. Was the only sober after a little... gathering last night. So, borrow fast German car and drive
>>
File: Lost_3a67ea_6313627.jpg (63KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
Lost_3a67ea_6313627.jpg
63KB, 640x616px
>tfw I want to write but Rising Storm 2 is life
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqE306UqZrQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lWFEKKYsMM
>>
>>34425049
Well hopefully you had some hectic skids once you dropped them off. Rwd driving is life. Enjoy it while you can, my family only drives fwd now.
>>
File: 05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg (560KB, 736x2914px) Image search: [Google]
05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg
560KB, 736x2914px
>>
>>34422968
I needs moar
>>
File: 1479763864888.jpg (691KB, 825x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1479763864888.jpg
691KB, 825x1064px
>>
File: 1479767934637.png (65KB, 1318x556px) Image search: [Google]
1479767934637.png
65KB, 1318x556px
>>
File: IMG_1164.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1164.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>34422968
We'll see how that degenerate pervert likes some REAL torture.. Waterbording? Machete? Mailing digits? Oxy acetilyne "therapy?"
>>
>>34425528
...is that rock and roll m-16a1 on your back real? (I already know it's a stupid question, but a man can dream, can't he?)
>>
File: 1479772814210.jpg (194KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479772814210.jpg
194KB, 500x750px
>>
File: 1480006465384.png (1MB, 1263x7472px) Image search: [Google]
1480006465384.png
1MB, 1263x7472px
>>
File: 1480259057008.jpg (324KB, 1904x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1480259057008.jpg
324KB, 1904x1086px
>>
File: 1.jpg (159KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
159KB, 1240x1754px
Not entierly /k/ but certainly inspired on some things I've seen here.

I like it. Please tear it to pieces.
>>
File: 2.jpg (150KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
150KB, 1240x1754px
>>34430526
2/4
>>
>>34430538
3/4
>>
File: 3.jpg (201KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
201KB, 1240x1754px
>>34430547
3/4 - Now angery
>>
File: 4.jpg (81KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
81KB, 1240x1754px
>>34430596
And finally, 4/4.
>>
>>34430602
It's short. It accurately describes what would likely happen in space. It ain't my favorite sort of space related stuff (I'm more into HFY).

However, it is well written for its size.
>>
File: IMG_1158.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1158.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
mfw nothing's happening, so... bump.
>>
>Rhodesia, 2033
>Anon sits out with Emily on the porch of their homestead, a rather large house in the Plains north of Salisbury.
>"Different place from when we first came here, isn't it, Anon?"
"Yeah, in a lot of ways it reminds me of when I was growing up, where I was growing up."
>"Really? How so?"
"Well, back when I was growing up in California, during the summers it'd be like this. Now, we wouldn't get the monsoons, but we'd get the rare summer rain that wasn't even a yearly thing. occasionally it'd get balmy and the temperature was nothing short of what it tends to be here. If the fields weren't tended to, they'd grow similar to the plains we see out here."
>"I grew up in rural illinois."
"My condolences."
>"It wasn't so bad, of course I couldn't be converted to full auto before I was order to a rifleman going to europe, but I got along, schooling was a simple affair, math, reading, sports, all the high school things. Of course it was a bit different than human schools."
"I suppose so, but thinking of how a school for guns would work is hard to comprehend."
>"What did you think of YOUR schooling?"
"Would have been more enjoyable were it not for my older sister and her meddling."
>"Oh?"
"What, I haven't told you this?"
>"No. What did your older sister do?"
"She made social life and I into mutually exclusive concepts."
>"That sounds like a load of shit if I've ever heard an unlikely premise."
"You went to school... YOU, an FAL attended school. If that's not an unlikely premise, then you can judge."
>"Oh, did the big mean older sister bully my poor little Anon?" Emily mockingly inquired in condescending baby talk.
>>
>>34432209
"I'd curse at you, but I don't wanna wake the kids." I stated in the same not too low, not too high voice in which I'd been carrying on the conversation.
>"So your big sis was at school with you, couldn't have been that bad."
"She wasn't. She graduated two years before I came into high school."
>"Oh, now the potential begins, what'd she do?"
"Well I start highschool, the year is 2011 and I'm meeting all these attractive young girls, popular too! Now, here's where it gets shitty, they all flock to me, they all like hugging me a little too much, and a BUNCH of them were in the same dance school as my older sister, danced with her and everything. It was like getting the special vip treatment from all the popular girls, who for some reason think I'm an overgrown teddybear."
>"Is this leading where I think it leads?" Emily asked me, genuine concern pooling in her facial expression
"So then, they start asking me questions about my sister, mind you, these aren't questions you ask some woman's little brother, these are questions you ask to appraise if someone has sexual attraction to someone."
>"THE FUCK?" Emily burst out
"Oh, that's not all. 'Do you think Amy's pretty?' 'On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Amy.'"
>Emily's face grew pale with anticipation as the story went on.
"So I start giving deflective answers. 'I've seen Amy in daily life at home, I'm going with no.' 'That's not a question you ask someone of their big sister, any answer I give is going to be creepy and uncomfortable on the part of all involved.' God dammit, I'm just her little brother, I don't talk to her, I don't think about her in that way, that's simply NOT a quesion for someone's BROTHER."
>"Is this going to get much more uncomfortable of a revelation?" Emily asked me as she reached her hand on my shoulder with a look of discomfort on her face.
"Believe me, I know where this is going, and where it SOUNDS like it's going. It's not as bad as it sounds like it could be."
>>
File: IMG_0778.png (368KB, 554x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0778.png
368KB, 554x398px
>>34432260
>"Then what?"
"Well, everything goes fine until these deflective answers, start getting back to me at home, repeated by my sister no less. So it ends up that all these people who surround me, who I mingle with on a daily basis talk to the popular girls too. Then the popular girls talk to Amy, and then Amy calls me out on anything I say at home. Now, this fucking DESTROYED my social life. If you can't trust that things you say in social situations won't find their way back into family situations, which both have totally different standards for what is considered excessively crass, how can you have a social life? How can you speak to others as though your parents aren't watching, supervising and judging everything you say when it goes back to your sister who thinks she's your second mother or something?"
>"I don't suppose you can, I know you can't be as unfiltered around family, but that's just over the line. Did you ever confront your sister about it?"
"Yes, and she gave me the standard 'I do this because i care about you' runaround that family always does when they don't respect that you need your space when you're not around them."
>"What did you do after that?"
"With nothing else TO do, I just went about cutting my family out of my social life wherever possible. I stopped talking to popular girls and people they talked to. This left me a lonely introvert with few friends, but the friends that were left were good, dependable friends."
>"That explains a lot about the years since I met you. Actually, it explains a lot about the state you were in when we met. To think it's been thirteen years."
"Damn good thirteen years." I remark, looking on at the Rhodesian twilight of ten in the evening.
>"Yeah. I remember when We came hee across the southern border eleven years ago. Such a lovely place it's become."
"I can't argue that. Gave me some scars, but looking at it now? It was well worth it."
>"Lets take Danny and Rachel on their first hunt tomorrow."
>>
What are your thoughts on tropical mountain villages and insurgent warfare? Do mind the homes are connected to the mountain slopes or are built on the ridges of it while the front yard is essentially a main narrow road.After visiting this one river village, I'm kinda inspire to write something out but don't have the means to do it properly
>>
>>34432676
Don't have the means?
>>
>>34431275
Thanks man, what is HFY?
>>
>>34432692
As in I don't know how to flesh it out into a story. I have the idea and the context, but I don't want to fuck it up and make it confusing or lacking any sense
>>34432709
Humanity Fuck Yeah
>>
File: SDraft1.png (571KB, 909x4542px) Image search: [Google]
SDraft1.png
571KB, 909x4542px
>>
>>34432987
is this some sort of future setting with mind-merging or is she a telepath?
>>
>>34425528
I've got 900 words written so far today, feels alright, hoping to get more done but God damn is it warm. I miss winter...
>>
>>
Rumor speaks about tanks tomorrow
>>
File: 1480303065834.png (956KB, 1090x1658px) Image search: [Google]
1480303065834.png
956KB, 1090x1658px
>>
File: 1480712394139.jpg (140KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
1480712394139.jpg
140KB, 620x877px
>>
File: 1480804024837.jpg (108KB, 498x670px) Image search: [Google]
1480804024837.jpg
108KB, 498x670px
>>
File: 1480824902801.png (323KB, 1023x571px) Image search: [Google]
1480824902801.png
323KB, 1023x571px
>>
File: ummm.jpg (84KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
ummm.jpg
84KB, 600x923px
I got bad news gents... I'm back. Updates in the next couple days... when I feel like it.
>>
>>34437474
Welcome back, kek. Hope the trip was nice and relaxing
>>
File: 1499078413607.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499078413607.gif
249KB, 500x375px
probably going to update too in the next couple of days if i don't delete what i wrote and start over as usual

let me know what you think about my stuff when i post it pls

woo
>>
File: datshitgood.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
datshitgood.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
>>34437486
Went to a rock concert, it was loud, I have some actual higher than normal pitch ringing in my ears, and those guys who I suspected were gonna break their hips dancing got surprisingly rowdy for most everyone else being fifty and up... damn it was a good weekend.
Gonna go get some drinks and it's back to the writing... keks are in store.
>>
>>34397147

I'll hit you up Poly - standby for an email.

I had to redesign one of my sprites, but hopefully I can still hit a mid July KS. With reference to that blurb, that will be one I'll be working on after WPG gets off the ground and published.
>>
File: 1481071976752.jpg (585KB, 850x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1481071976752.jpg
585KB, 850x1259px
>>
File: SDraft2.png (103KB, 794x2176px) Image search: [Google]
SDraft2.png
103KB, 794x2176px
>>34433431
Telepath
>>
>be me 15 years old
>WWII vet moves in next door
>He was a Nose Gunner in the Pacific theater
>Met him a few times he seemed very healthy for his age
>He would shoot squirrels in his garden with .357 magnum
>We had neighbors further away who sold fireworks
>They would set big bombs off whenever they wanted never got in trouble
>WWII neighbor would tell me what he witnessed in Pacific
>He was standing on deck of a carrier with a group of friends the Japs bombed his carrier killing everyone around him but he survived unscathed
>a year goes by firework neighbors set off more big fireworks
>Vet neighbor gets more and more mentally unstable
>blames us for setting off fireworks on his property
>We don't have fireworks
>New Years Eve rolls around fireworks neighbors set off lots fireworks in middle of the night
>Next morning I was doing chores a state cop arrives and says the vet neighbor complained and said I was setting off fireworks on his property
>I tell him I was a sleep and family versifies this
>Parents tell him about the other neighbors that set off fireworks cop says he'd look into it
>later that year in the summer our house burns down
>I move in with grandparents till everything is sorted out
>There for a few weeks receive a phone call from parents telling me that the Police were looking for me
>WWII vet neighbor called the police on me again saying that I was setting off fireworks in his yard
>My parents say that I wasn't there it must be Firework neighbors
>Come home after parents find a house
>Parents tell me the Vet neighbor died
>They found this out from his family that he died very scared and paranoid having flashbacks when he was in WWII
>Family of the old man tells them something he never really mentioned
>He was my age when he joined the military and I reminded him of himself when he joined.
>>
File: 1481094892321.jpg (228KB, 960x462px) Image search: [Google]
1481094892321.jpg
228KB, 960x462px
>>
File: 1499117909605.png (200KB, 862x911px) Image search: [Google]
1499117909605.png
200KB, 862x911px
>>
>>34440168
>nose gunner
>carrier borne aircraft

Nu
>>
File: The_happening.jpg (157KB, 540x1100px) Image search: [Google]
The_happening.jpg
157KB, 540x1100px
>>34441697
>World War Crow
>fueled by french fries
kek.
>>
File: 1498384777143.jpg (69KB, 432x520px) Image search: [Google]
1498384777143.jpg
69KB, 432x520px
>>34441829
>>
>>34415197
>life has settled down a little
ah ha haha hahahahaha
not quite. if anything it's gotten more hectic, I've just been able to strategize it better.

>>34420852
If last Sunday was any indication, I'd be more worried about Anon falling asleep in church haha.
>>
well fuck, my mother just contacted me, our 13 years old cat has had a wound that's infected for couple of months, he's been given antibiotics the whole time and was improving, not anymore.

My cousin who's veterinarian is going to visit my mother's on Friday to put him to sleep & I can't be there.

Guess I'll go get some booze, no way nicotine is going to cut it tonigh...
>>
File: 1481403724608.jpg (109KB, 738x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481403724608.jpg
109KB, 738x640px
>>
>>34442910
For a cat?
>>
>>34443244
what are you trying to say?
>>
>>34443300
That you're a little bitchmade pussy?
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (46KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
46KB, 600x549px
>>34443325
>>
>>34443325
I'm divided between feeling sorry for your family for having to put up with you and trying to figure out just what kind of failures of parents raised such a prick.
>>
>>34443325
>>
>>34443325
You must be a very sad, impotent little man.
>>
>>34443375
I think he meant getting drunk over a cat is a little much
>>
>>34443325
nice bait 8/10 people got booty blasted
>>
>>34444038
so is getting in a car with enough guns to invade Panama & giving chase to a pair or dindus who shot your dog 'for teh lulz', yet when such a story hit the news some years ago no-one gave a shit about the reasons, instead some laughed at the setting: both the dindus and the owner of the dog called 911 while the chase was happening, while others were demanding the dindus' heads on a plate.
>>
>>34444176
Okay that does seem a bit excessive. Never had a pet so idk
>>
>>34444215
Saying that you grow attached to them is an understatement.
>>
>>34444359
indeed, those who have read "Riikka" may remember that Anon's mother has two cats who the family half-jokingly calls 'his younger siblings', the long-time readers may also remember me saying how Anon and his family are heavily based on me and my own family.
>>
File: 983563.jpg (49KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
983563.jpg
49KB, 640x481px
bumping with a pic of my 'younger brother', haters gonna hate
>>
File: 1481413484033.png (182KB, 662x601px) Image search: [Google]
1481413484033.png
182KB, 662x601px
>>
>>34445709
the war in the Alps between Astro-Hungarian and Italian forces keeps causing me a headache for the simple reason; for the life of me I can't figure out which side 'won' that fight & even less why any particular side 'won', on one side Germans were saying that they were shackled to a corpse & on the other side Italians were being modern-era Italian; talking big but failing to achieve anything...
>>
File: 1481424566412.jpg (2MB, 1680x4370px) Image search: [Google]
1481424566412.jpg
2MB, 1680x4370px
>>
File: 1481689498117.jpg (112KB, 745x726px) Image search: [Google]
1481689498117.jpg
112KB, 745x726px
>>
>>
File: 1481758162478.png (261KB, 349x395px) Image search: [Google]
1481758162478.png
261KB, 349x395px
>>
Update on damaged goods?
>>
>>34449559
I want one too
>>
>>34449113
U-ukraine is a nice place

>>34449559
Guy has been quiet for a while...
>>
Chapter 8: The Life Forgotten
>My vision comes. Quicker this time than ever, clear in only a couple seconds. Sunlight enters the room and casts a warm and bright glow on everything in sight, somehow giving away to me, though I can't hear it, though I can't see it, or even smell it, that I am near a beach. As my other senses come to me, I am greeted by a pleasantly strong, but not overwhelming array of stimuli which only serve as a comfirmation that I am indeed at a beach house, viewing the beach and the soft, warm white sand of it through the window as the waves of the beautiful bright blue ocean wash over.
>The sight of this beach seems to be so pleasant, so peaceful, so relaxing, so welcoming, yet so irritating.
"What am I doing here? How did I get here?" I think to myself, as I try to interpret my environs.
>The peace of the sounds of the seagulls and the waves washing over me like the warm sun in the air over the sand give way to absolute silence as the thought sounds through my mind.
"Where is here?"
>A day of wandering begins. Through the house, onto the beach... where else could I go? I suppose I'll go there, as no one seems to be around to stop me.
>before I get to the door I find myself in front of a mirror in nothing but a pair of shorts and a tank top. Looking into the mirror I see a fellow with a pale looking face, almost gray... could he have been sick? Eaten something too greasy for his body to tollerate? hung over?
>As I see my face, looking sickly in that mirror, I make one last check.
>Tilting my head downward I see my lower eyesockets devoid of angular reflection and apparent the appearence of being smaller than they are due to the inability to perceive such small distances diagonally. What I see is not pleasing.
>The fellow in the mirror either lives too hard or barely clings to life. All the more reason to leave the house and see if I make it back.
>>
>>34450622
https://youtu.be/CrftnoTbOtI
Fifteen days prior.
>Marina awakens from a nightmare clutching out for Jason, but like so many other nights in the month and a half since it happened, she reaches only cool air, and not the warm body that'd slept by her side ready to come to her cries with the assurance that he was there and wouldn't let anything happen to her.
>In a month and a half since He'd vanished she'd only been able to coax the neighborhood watch into action twice, and only in relatively small numbers, who'd be convinced logically that her plan was sound, rather than emotionally by the confidence and a certain perceived something that'd somehow enticed them into following Jason into actions involving killing people on multiple occasions.
>Marina was bleary eyed and depressed. The person she trusted was now gone, whether either of them wanted it or not. For the time being, she was only doing all that she could, which for the moment, was nothing.
>Bathing, normally a daily ritual for any woman, human or geist, and especially so in Florida, had only barely managed to remain a bi-daily function at the best of times since the incident, and fallen further by the wayside as only a way to regain an irritatingly lost sense of consciousness, or rather feeling of it, during her now frequent drunken stupors.
>She rises from the cold bed she shared with a man once a familiar stranger, and then her only love in the world. She shuffles out of the room, looking back at the bed, in which she'd had nightmares for the past month and a half and she walked out of the room.
>>
File: image.png (525KB, 508x676px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
525KB, 508x676px
>>34450630
"Why does this darkness encircle me?"
>The doorbell rings and she looks up, distracted from the emotional presence of the room she walks to it and looks out to the porch, seeing Henry and Carilyn McCarthy standing with concern on their faces.
>She slowly opens the door, the darkness of the house giving way to the cold harsh light of the sun, scathing her eyes so, causing her to shield them with her hand as she slowly opens the door.
"Carilyn? Henry?" She croaks as her wind begins coming to her.
>"Oh, dear, Marina, is that you in there?" Carilyn begins "Are you wel-"
"Is something wrong?"
>"We came to check up on you because we were worried, we haven't see you at neighborhood watch meetings in two weeks, and you've been so reclusive lately."
"I'm fine. Physically. I'll survive, I just need to-"
>"Look, Marina, what she's trying to say is, we know you're trying to be strong, but we're worried for you, would you please at least let us try and help you? I know it's a lot to ask, but Jason wouldn't want-" Henry started.
"DON'T YOU DARE USE HIS NAME! DON'T YOU DARE INVOKE JASON! YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR HIM, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, DEBIL!? IDI NAHOI! GO AWAY! WALK THE FUCK ON!" Marina screached, seething with anger as she slammed the door, tears quickly welling in her eyes and beginning to stream down her face as she slowly crumbled down against the door, her sobs of agony masking the sound of the defeated couple's guilty retreat as they walked away, heads hung low in shame that they were powerless to even attempt to help.
"Don't you ever try to speak for him." She whispered in between gasps of dispair.
>>
File: image.png (593KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
593KB, 1185x1029px
god dammit! I had a fucking funny little idea and now I see literally no way it's going to come up as anywhere near the amusing tid bit it was in my head! Fuck! I LITERALLY cannot think of a way to bring this into the story lightly now.
>>
File: 1481852841972.png (281KB, 2560x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1481852841972.png
281KB, 2560x1113px
>>
>>34451272
whaat is ideal HD if i live in a bunker?
>>
Been off of this ride for a while, is HFG or Barret still alive? Or Construct?
>>
>>34451695
Only Construct.
>>
>>34450669
If there is one thing I know about you kek, is that you're able to make it happen.

Otherwise, poor Marina completely losing it.
>>
>>34450669
well, is this part of the story canon or non-canon?
>>
File: 1473798612792-v.png (251KB, 327x338px) Image search: [Google]
1473798612792-v.png
251KB, 327x338px
>>34451695
Yeah I'm still fucking waiting for barrett to write. I've been waiting since March for fucks sakes.
>>
>>34451804
Thing is, this is kind of like the thing about the nukes in the beginning, but where that was lightly /pol/ and an incidentally amusing crack, there was either a whole additional chapter of writing or this other whole additional chapter of writing for the story to at any point bend far enough to come to this one. It'll come up, for sure. Just... I don't think it'll be as kekworthy, more like a wry crack at a fucked situation.
>>
>>34451695
You have good taste, I would also like Construct, HFG, and Barrett to write. I wouldn't mind if Falwritefag wrote a bit too.
>>
File: 1481922743951.jpg (1MB, 1326x2352px) Image search: [Google]
1481922743951.jpg
1MB, 1326x2352px
>>
>>34453941
>>34452637
>now want to stop posting and see if anyone will miss what I do

I'm an awful human being
>>
>>34454487
I've tried it. If they don't swarm you for MOAR™ when you post casually, they won't demand it when you lurk.
>>
>>34454539
okay...
>>
>>34453941

I wouldn't mind a continuation on Rifles Of 'Nam
>>
File: 1481944597646.jpg (172KB, 750x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1481944597646.jpg
172KB, 750x1043px
>>
>>34453941
>>34454849
im pretty sure they all left

how many of us even are there

of us who can even say that we read everything in the sticky

nobody reads our stuff

not even ourselves
>>
>>34455777
Says you.
>>
>>34455777
says you
>>
>>34451695
>>34452637
>>34454487
>>34454539
Dat samefag though
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-06-01-51-14.png (137KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-06-01-51-14.png
137KB, 1080x1920px
>>34455814
Gr8b8m8ir8it8/8
>>
File: 1475150609326.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475150609326.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>34455777
tfw you have read mostly everything that has been posted since finding /wfg/.
>>
>>34455953
Come on then, bumpy. What do you like? Wait for?
>>
>>34456023
Like most of yous' I've been waiting for Barrett, but i also like AT/JT, Vamp, Vepr,Road Anon, SKS Anon, the lot.
>>
>>34456061
If Guard would find the motivation to finish a story.
>>
>>34455814
Aren't you the guy who accidentally castrated himself with a mousetrap? How did you manage to fit your balls into one?
>>
File: doing this for free.png (7KB, 330x63px) Image search: [Google]
doing this for free.png
7KB, 330x63px
JTfag is up to date
https://pastebin.com/w0eAjfWY
>>
File: 1424375154040.png (289KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424375154040.png
289KB, 800x800px
>>34456068
>>
>>34451695
>>34451789
>>34453941
>>34455777
I am indeed alive and still around.

>THEN WHERE IS DAMAGED GO-
No excuse really. Writing is just slow. May go back to releasing shorter updates rather than saving up the 10-12 post long ones as long as it doesn't cause for too many "cliff hangers".
>>
>>34457244
>he will now leave us with even more cliffhangers

Construct pls
>>
>>34455777
I read all my kids' stories.
>>
File: outoforbit.png (8KB, 929x806px) Image search: [Google]
outoforbit.png
8KB, 929x806px
>>34457656
/k/oko, never change, you're just too beautiful a human for this world, the blessings of the Kube be upon you.
>>
File: 1475968705580.jpg (218KB, 656x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1475968705580.jpg
218KB, 656x1217px
>>
https://youtu.be/-bi_3FSGDbU
Oh dear god this is the sexiest spacegun bolt rifle I've seen all year.
>>
>>34458299
My spelling
>>
>>34455777
>>34455814
BEGONE CYKA BLYAT
>>
>>34458644
I noticed that, too.
>>
GUYS, BEFORE SHITPOST O'Clock, just let me post this real quick.
>>
File: image.png (321KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
321KB, 900x1000px
>>34450640
>Hours passed as the lives of the neighborhood went on. Marina finally managed to pry herself from the spot and walk back to the kitchen to retrieve a bottle of vodka when she noticed Jason's phone, having been left on that fateful night, and not touched or signaled to since, vibrating, the screen flashing to life. A text message from "Tim" spelled out on the screen.
>Her mind flashed back to that night. He's sent him an exactly similar message on that night. "The usual spot. No tracking devices. Six pm"
>With what little spirit was left in her to mount an impulse, she grabbed a set of keys and checked the clock, taking note that the time was 4:53 PM. Drunken sadness and reminiscing about her former happy life could wait.
>She walked out of the house armed and threw her weapons in the truck, driving away as sober and resolute as she'd been in the past month and a half, much to the distress and astonishment of the unknowing neighbors, some running to try and halt her for fear that she'd decided to go out fighting drunk and alone, only to be swiftly placed in the dusty tracks.
>As the miles came and went, she felt the silence of the vehicle was necessary, giving her crucial time to think and contemplate as she made her way to the meeting place.
>>
>>34459974
Is there more?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 480x445px
>>34459974

Night of Jason Roger's disappearance. sixty-two days prior.
"They're okay, the last days of may but I'll be breathing dry air. I'm leaving soon, the others are already there." Jason sang as he approached the meeting point. As always Tim emerged from the shadows with a neutral yet somehow wry expression upon his face. An expression Jason had learned to enjoy.
>"Well fuck, it looks like the number one customer really wants this information."
"So you say there's a dogfaced hag carrying a C-96 in shit condition who I might not want to meet?"
>"Well, no, I said there was a beuatiful latina carrying a richly embelished pistol."
"Oh, sorry. I must have missheard, got it, a walking case of the clap with a shirt lever rifle."
>"You need to lay off on the racist shit. I find it kind of hard to believe someone capable of such vulgarity on the fly can live around here for so long."
"And I find it hard to believe the cocaine importation agency here can't handle a little race joke. If you think this is bad, whatever you do, don't look up project monarch. God forbid you grow some self awareness."
>The two stared at eachother, a look of disapproval on one face and a scoff that could he seen from space on the other.
>Seconds passed.
>The atmosphere grew tense and as Marina looked on, readying herself to act.
>"HAHAHAHAHAHA" The two burst out simultaniously. As the tension dissapated Marina found herself amused at their foolish humor.
>The laughter slowly died down as Tim began "Oh, MAN! I almost thought someone was going there for a minute. Oh, lord I trained every pimp here to condition whores." He said, wiping a tear from his eye.
>"Anyhow, I've gotten a report about what she carries, but I don't believe that shit. If you got the time and inclination, I suppose you got an appointment with a miss Victoria Rojas De La Rio."
"So I gather that she's some kind of HVT. What's she to all of this?"
>>
>>34459991
>"She's the daughter of a cartel kingpin and a high level leautenant in a rather major cartel."
"Care to tell me which one?"
>"Who cares? they all more or less do the same shit and come from the same direction, hell they even SOUND the same. They're cutting in on my company business. Less of them the better."
"Understood. I suppose I'd like to interrogate this person before killing them. Or just scatter her on the pavement."

fifteen days prior. 6:00 PM
>Marina walks under the overpass of the highway where Tim emerges from the shadows.
>Tim looks at Marina, her face stone and conveying an air of hostility.
>"Where's Jason?" Tim asked as he looked on at the lone woman.
"He's not able to come." Marina answered with a voice of stone, turning her deflection into an answer he'd have to accept.
"So. What information do you have for me?"
>"Well, I was hoping to relate this to Jason, but I guess you'll have to do. There was someone escorted from the Airport, some sources say it was a leautenant in a cartel. The person in question was apparently bringing someone in tow who was in need of medical treatment. From the looks of it, someone who had been injured in what I assume was YOUR attempt on Victoria De La Rios' life. Since the night we last spoke, she's gone to ground and hasn't been heard of or confirmed dead since, so it's a strong if not certain possibility that it was her. If your attempt on her failed and you got out with no casualties, I can understand why you'd lay low for so long. Well, in any case, tell Jason to call me anytime he needs something, information, hardware, whatever. I got what he needs. Oh, and I almost forgot. Take this."
>Tim handed Marina a yellow envelope, explaining "It contains the locations of identified cartel safehouses. All observers are unaffiliated, so you don't have to worry about interference."
"Thank you for the information." Marina said as she began to walk away.
>"Thanks for comin' out." Tim replied, making his own exit.
>>
>>34460003
https://youtu.be/7w5gHS02gqs
"So we've kept CIA out of the loop." Marina thought to herself as she walked to the truck. "Jason certainly trained them to be discrete very well."
>Through the drive home, Marina's mind started to form ideas, and when she could no longer tolerate the silence, she turned on the radio, Unknown Hinson's "Closer to the light" filling the cab of the truck, changing the nature of the ideas as they formed, yet slowing them for the time being.
>Upon entering the house she finally came to a conclusion. She stood in the doorway to the bedroom looking upon the bed and making herself a promise.
"Jason could be alive somewhere, writhing in agony. I'm not sleeping in that bed again until I bring him home. I can't let him get executed by that mexican whore with her ultimate beaner pistol, Just to THINK lf all the shame I'd feel if I let Jason get killed with a..."

Night of Jason's disappearance. Sixty-two days prior.
"I know they're about to shoot that guy, but is that a... Gold damascened Hi-Point?"
>>
And that's all folks! I don't think I'll be able to post earlier than this time tomorrow if at all because lol >go to school at noon and stay till nine thirty
But I'll definitely try to continue the scene. as of posting my time is 1:49 AM
>>
>>34460024
>cocaine importation agency
Well, you ain't wrong.

I liked it, keksodous. And all the stuff about Marina falling apart makes too much sense.
>>
File: image.png (293KB, 800x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293KB, 800x424px
>>34460037
Dankie, korporaal! Yeah, I like to have a little bit of humor and in fact some of my story cues are literally bent around or shaded around the occasional Joke. By the by, if anyone still isn't sure what Gold Damascene is because they haven't watched forgotten weapons... https://youtu.be/4KM7ySNWuqU
Oh! And it's shitpost O'Clock!
>>
File: 1407478369766.jpg (41KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
1407478369766.jpg
41KB, 640x431px
>>
File: 2A58L.jpg (198KB, 800x303px) Image search: [Google]
2A58L.jpg
198KB, 800x303px
>>
File: wat.jpg (61KB, 799x602px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
61KB, 799x602px
>>
>>34460176
dear fucking god it has a bullet button!
>>
File: metro.jpg (382KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
metro.jpg
382KB, 2000x1333px
>>
File: 21526896.jpg (640KB, 2880x1920px) Image search: [Google]
21526896.jpg
640KB, 2880x1920px
>>34460078
All that gold...mmmm
>>
File: 1452231826313.jpg (3MB, 1680x3906px) Image search: [Google]
1452231826313.jpg
3MB, 1680x3906px
Friendly reminder that Finns are fucking insane.
>>
>>34460019
>Gold damascened Hi-Point?
oooooooh, now that's someone with some serious spending money.
>>
File: 48289216_p1.jpg (607KB, 1498x1257px) Image search: [Google]
48289216_p1.jpg
607KB, 1498x1257px
>>
File: 48812590_p0.jpg (1MB, 3270x3840px) Image search: [Google]
48812590_p0.jpg
1MB, 3270x3840px
>>
File: 48968276_p0.jpg (862KB, 3022x2242px) Image search: [Google]
48968276_p0.jpg
862KB, 3022x2242px
>>
File: 49008931_p0.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
49008931_p0.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: 49228152_p0.jpg (378KB, 1200x2171px) Image search: [Google]
49228152_p0.jpg
378KB, 1200x2171px
>>
File: 57385217_p0.jpg (2MB, 1600x3800px) Image search: [Google]
57385217_p0.jpg
2MB, 1600x3800px
>>
File: 59290066_p0.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
59290066_p0.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>
File: 59787150_p1.jpg (3MB, 3300x3900px) Image search: [Google]
59787150_p1.jpg
3MB, 3300x3900px
>>
File: 60990807_p0.jpg (3MB, 2400x2650px) Image search: [Google]
60990807_p0.jpg
3MB, 2400x2650px
>>
File: 61610411_p0.jpg (344KB, 1272x1906px) Image search: [Google]
61610411_p0.jpg
344KB, 1272x1906px
>>
File: 1476927141166.png (1MB, 815x912px) Image search: [Google]
1476927141166.png
1MB, 815x912px
>Snarky comment about having to wait.
>>
>>34457244
The biggest cliffhanger is the fact that you don't post any updates but keep saying you will. Mr. Blueball Construct
>>
now we wait
>>
File: 1499280337020.jpg (495KB, 470x658px) Image search: [Google]
1499280337020.jpg
495KB, 470x658px
>>
>>34460731
>imagine if the Russian Pacific fleet were to actually consist of these qt 3.14s
>>
next thread on the making
>>
>third line, green car open top, thats where we parked

new thread

>>34461648
>>34461648
>>34461648
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 144

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.