[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FPS games you'd like to see.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 59

File: sxrVhO4.jpg (214KB, 864x687px) Image search: [Google]
sxrVhO4.jpg
214KB, 864x687px
Dump any ideas for any type of game you'd like to see /k/.

Idea #1
Cold war gone hot FPS.
>late 80's early 90's astetistic.
>have both Warsaw and NATO gameplay.

Idea #2
Far Cry:Rhodesia
Operating in short-shorts, remove communiggers.

Idea #3
Post Apocalypse FPS/MORPG
Have two factions, Raiders and Reclaimers.
>Raiders: Mad max mutant psychos, rape torture and murder. Can do drugs/mutations to gain upper hand.
>Reclaimers
Vault dwellers, that have come up to the surface to rebuild.
Have better guns and can build.

Every game must have an autistic focus on weapons/ astetistics
>>
>>34396667
Asymetetric Boxer Rebellion where boxers get more players but more archaic gear while the other team are comprised of the 8 Great Powers with the different weapons of whatever country the player is
>>
File: 1497459469823.jpg (216KB, 1137x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1497459469823.jpg
216KB, 1137x1093px
>>34396667
Your 1st idea is in the making.
https://youtu.be/9nupkXjbaok
A little too early to see if it will be good or not.
>>
>>34396667
STALKER Afghanistan

now of course there would need to be like a nuclear plant in Soviet era Afghanistan but you know liberties can be taken

Also maybe games set in East Germany for that sweet premium combloc aesthetic
>>
>>34396740
>now of course there would need to be like a nuclear plant in Soviet era Afghanistan but you know liberties can be taken

have you like, read the book

the zone was only nuclear in game, originally it was an alien crash site, the book takes place in Canada in fact
>>
File: hehehehehohohohho.jpg (265KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hehehehehohohohho.jpg
265KB, 1000x1000px
>>34396667
I want an RPG set in the Neuroshima universe.
>>
Anybody remember the Ashlands?
pretty much it would be STALKER + Fallout NV
20 years after yellowstone erupted, new factions have risen, explore the ashlands filled with raider groups, mutants and enemy factions.
there would be a shitload of weapon and oper8r customization like the new ghost recon game.
>>
>>34396766
My only stalker experience has been the games so I actually didn't know that.

But I like the nuclear Soviet vibe.
>>
>>34396766
>an alien crash site
>crash site
No, it wasn't. And there were five zones across the world.
>>
>>34396791

you could watch the 1979 movie which is closer to the book in some ways but also more similar to the games. It's far more introspective and gloomy instead of action-like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGRDYpCmMcM
>>
File: 1490967877652m.jpg (68KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490967877652m.jpg
68KB, 988x1024px
>>34396667
I just want World in Conflict 2
>>
>>34396709
God, I hope this ends up being good.
>>
Remastered Stalingrad red orchestra 2

A fixed rising storm 2
>>
>>34396667
The original operation flash point was number one.

My idea is thus.

You are the commander of a small county police department. A break in at a local electronics company has escalated into a full on siege. You need to send in your men and take down the threat. Can you succeed or will they be... Terminated.

Another call comes in. Terrorists have taken control of a down town skyscraper captured its employees and are calling the shots. You gotta lead the negotiation and plan your assault. There's one big catch, a rogue cop on the inside. Will your plans succeed or will you... Die Hard.

And so on, basically you play as the idiot cops in every action movie. When it eventually gets made you heard it here first people.
>>
>>34396816
Stalker is my favorite film ever.
>>
Alright, this is an idea that I've thought would be cool for a while.

>you're a lone operator
>you're tasked with infiltrating an island compound and eliminating the high value target and then getting extracted
>huge stealth emphasis

The catch:
>the layout of the island is obscured from satellite imagery or some shit (the island layout is completely randomized every time you play)
>you start the game in a massive private military armory where you pick your gear and loadout in autistic detail
>then you choose to insert into the AO by either HALO jump, or amphibious

>dodge patrols
>blow up strategic assets
>steal vehicles
>eat bugs

Infinite replayability and variety.
>>
>>34396896
So uhh MGS3+Far cry 3?
>>
>>34396783
It's been a fantasy of mine for a while to make an open world ashlands rpg that'd be sick as fuck
>>
>>34396907
Yeah, but no story line, and more emphasis on equipment options and tactics.
>>
>>34396667

>WWIII
>Fulda gap getting filled with tanks
>A 100 km wide corridor filled with T-80/T-72 and followed by T-64 on every single road possible
>You are an A-10 pilot or AH-64 with the simple task of getting out as many as possible
>Have fun.
>Bonus mode B-52 Carpet bombing.
>Ultrabonus mode: B-52 in tactical nuke delivery.
>Impossible mode: SEAD mission on a wild weasel in the first 24 hours of the war.

Its simple, easy and hits right into the reward centers of your brain for smashing as many commies as you can with your hellfires or GAU-8 against BMPs waiting in line for you to do your pass.
>>
>>34396829
Pls
>>
>>34396918
I want a HIND
>>
>>34396918
>SEAD mission in the first 24 hours
Instantdeath.png
>>
An FPS with Romance. Player can chose from a diverse list that includes blacks, gays and Muslims. No whites. Enemy is the President of the US.
>>
>>34396918
god that sounds fucking awesome
>>
>>34396918

>not being the guy setting off the nuclear mines planted in Germany's borders
>>
>>34396918
I think there is actually one like this comming out. Not much is known about it. They had a trailer for it a few moths ago. Half the trailer was set in Wargames (movie) NORAD setting. I wish I knew what it was called.
>>
File: Komrade_Alexei_Leonov_final_03.png (792KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Komrade_Alexei_Leonov_final_03.png
792KB, 1200x630px
Far future fps with realistic zero gravity 6DoF combat (not exclusively).
>>
>>34396667
Anything, but with realistically modelled rape game-mechanics.
>>
File: feels mask.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
feels mask.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
>>34396709
>Escalation 1985 is focused on mechanised warfare
>that synth at the end
>tfw this game will probably never come to fruition
>>
>>34396981
oh yea this is it
>>34396709
>>
>>34397044
i actually played it
it's an ss13 total conversion LOL
>>
>>34396667
I would like a game set in the russo Japanese war or the russian civil war
even the CBI theater of ww2
>>
>>34396667

First person Syria civil war game.
Except you're a goat.
You can call it "Escape The Rape"
>>
>>34396709
>shitty tacked on VHS filter that looks nothing like VHS because it was made by people who didn't live in the 80s or 90s

I'm already extraordinarily skeptical
>>
>>34396667
I'd like to see the SWAT series rebooted, with increased emphasis on realism and tactics, and a broader selection of roles and equipment.

Example:

Introduce ballistic shield for small caliber rounds, at least semi-realistic qualities to it in regards to health/absorption. Carry handgun with it.

Have access to battering ram as an entry weapon rather than shotgun/c4/pick

Stop penalizing me for shooting fuckers that shot at me first.
>>
I always wanted an '80s Red Dawn one. Where you start with a Marlin Model 60 or something like it and need to make due with that.

You spawn in the game, hastily made camp with whatever weapons and supplies your mates have there. All you have is a single shot 20 gauge and 20 shells, plus a Jennings J22. You and 3 other similarly armed have to go patrol a road a pass near the camp. Don't die.
>>
>>34397018
Assault horizon I think was name of something just like that
>>
An at least tenth scale open world pirate/trading game played from first person including
>Multicrew
>Realistic sail management
>Realistic cannon management
>Realistic flooding and repair
>Purchaseable, customizable ships
Basically Star Citizen 1707
>>
>>34397173
>Star Citizen 1707
i want this
>>
>all these ideas
>basically just cinematic gimmicks
>on a board where realism and gameplay depth should be number one priority and not some gimmicky press X to win shit

This is worse than v.
>>
>>34396667
>"muh Rhodesia" meme

Like fucking clockwork.
>>
>>34397146
Shattered Horizon you mean. Yeah, I know about it. I want something more "realistic" though. And a nice big epic sci fi campaign with ground and shipboard combat as well.
>>
>>34396709
Oh boy, do I like vague as fuck trailers with absolutely zero gameplay

Nice vaporware meme
>>
Basically a three-way cross between Stalker, The Long Dark, and theHunter.

Player starts out with no weapons (Maybe a knife on easy mode), in a world filled with seemingly abandoned structures. They have to track, lure, and hunt animals, as well as gather plants and things for food. Find supplies and build shelters to keep themselves out of the weather. Should have all four seasons, with seasonally appropriate heather hazards. Sooner or later they will start finding real weapons, and not the makeshift spears/bows they've had to get by with.

There would be abandoned campsites they could come across, some of them hastily abandoned, but the player should never actually encounter another person.

After a while of playing, thing get progressively more spooky; weird animal calls at night or in the woods, tracks the player can't identify, that kind of thing. After a bit more time, things in their campsite(s) will start being moved around or in places they didn't leave them. Eventually, the player's campsite will be ransacked, and food/gear missing. Random people/unidentified tracks will be found around the camp. Unidentifiable creatures can be seen moving just inside treelines or inside buildings.

However, it is critically important that the player never actually see the people/things taking their stuff and spooking them. Should always be a vague, unidentifiable threat, unseen but constant.

Player should have to constantly worry between staying in camp to keep them away and running low on supplies, or risking having their camp raided in order to go out and hunt/check traps/harvest food.
>>
>>34397173
Naval Action is pretty damn close to what you decribe but solo crew and from a 3rdish person perspective of the captain. Set in late 1700s early 1800s americas.
>>
>>34396667
STALKER: Tiberium Sun.
>>
>>34397173
This.

Or Star Trek Bridge Crew 1942. A multiplayer game where you and the other players are the bridge crew of a WW2 warship. Destroyer, battleship, submarine, torpedo boat. Be the destroyer that fought like a battleship.
>>
>>34396800
six
>>
>>34396870
>comedy game about playing as dingus cops
>tons of action movie tropes
>80s/90s aesthetic
Sign me the FUCK up desufampai
>>
Honestly all I want is another STALKER, or a clone.
Change nothing, just a new arena and more missions, maybe modern graphics.
>>
>>34396843
What exactly would RO2 remaster achieve apart from splitting the already small playerbase?
>>
>>34397660
This.
Better voice acting pls.

>WE HEV TO SNEEK UP ON CHIMERA, THEY CAN HEER FROM MILES OFF XDDD

Fucking hated how immersion breaking his stupid fucking voice was on a half-decent mission
>>
File: lidlin vessapaperi.jpg (43KB, 498x645px) Image search: [Google]
lidlin vessapaperi.jpg
43KB, 498x645px
>>34396938

>Sweden: The Game.
>>
>>34397690
>not playing STALKER with russian voice acting
You're missing a lot. Not that it was really good tho. But anything except russian is ruining the atmosphere
>>
>>34396709
Prob gonna be shit
>>
>>34397739
lol yeah life changed for the better after I switched settings

>Still holding out for STALKER II
>will sell my firstborn to fund it if it doesn't happen in the next ten years
>>
>>34396667
Less a full game, more a multiplayer gamemode. Imagine a Gun Game style mode where for each kill, you switch to a new, progressively worse weapon. However, instead of the gun itself changing, the caliber it's chambered in does. Imagine starting a match with a lobby all armed with fuckhueg sized AK-47s chambered in 40mm bofors and eventually leading to some dude armed with a baby AK in 2mm Kolibri
>>
>>34396709
> 4 Skykings

Whats the chance theyre lur/k/ers
>>
>>34397140
Look up Ready or Not: SWAT.
Not much is out on it, just the trailer from what I've seen, but worth looking into.
>>
>>34396667
1870 Mercenaries operating with period accurate weapons all over the world.
>>
File: ReichshoffenMorot1870.jpg (216KB, 1024x707px) Image search: [Google]
ReichshoffenMorot1870.jpg
216KB, 1024x707px
>>34396667
I want an FPS set in the 1870's, with single shot rifles, cavalry and snazzy uniforms.
>>
>>34396667
A remastered first person Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
>>
File: 1468391730407.png (93KB, 650x340px) Image search: [Google]
1468391730407.png
93KB, 650x340px
>>34396667
>T-64
>GDR markings

Fuck you.
>>
>>34397660
There are a few things it could use:

Better combat: make enemies actually interesting to fight, shooting limbs off and shooting guns out of people's hands. Have groups of enemies flank you and coordinate attacks.
Make more enemies run faster than the player, so you can't just run away from danger all the time.

Make recoil do more than have you facing straight up after a 5 round burst, like having it jolt around but return to almost where you were aiming after a short time.

Make stealth better than "sneeki breeki from behind until you are physically touching the enemy, then shotgun to the face and run away" and make the knife less useless or maybe upgradeable.
Speaking of knife, make melee more viable in combat; press F to bash with your gun or use bayonet.

Make stealth enemies stealthier by not having them fill up the detection meter, seriously how stupid is that; maybe also make them actually try to sneak around instead of just being completely invisible. It would be great to actually have to watch your back at night.
Come to think of it, the detection meter itself isn't even necessary; I tend to prefer listening to enemies growl at me or look at my cover and say "Thought I heard something over there".

Make radiation more deadly; Having a drink or equpping one common artifact should not make you invincible to radiation, and suits should do more to protect against it, making irradiated areas require upgraded gear rather than sprinting and being wasted.

Not really gameplay-related but I also think it would be nice to at least have a mode where guns and ammo are extremely hard to come by. Once you get started, you can't take 10 steps without killing a bandit and stealing 20 rounds of 7.62, and don't even get me started on those walking bags of free supplies called zombies.

These are just what I can come up with right now. STALKER was a great game but could be a lot better in my opinion.
>>
File: Blood and Iron French troops.jpg (150KB, 666x460px) Image search: [Google]
Blood and Iron French troops.jpg
150KB, 666x460px
>>34397903
Check out 'Blood and Iron'.
>>
Six days in Fallujah. Need I say more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqNvf2gcoys
>>
>>34398042
I just want a Salvation War video game.

For those unfamiliar, it's where Satan invades the Earth with legions of demons and all of mankind teams up to destroy them. F-16's and Mig-29's everywhere.

Excerpt:
>Tamanskoya Motor Rifle Division, Outskirts of Moscow

“Remember Bratishka. Rodina, chest, slava! Let the name of the Chertkovsky Tank Regiment chill the very fires of hell!”

The Americans had killed four of the demons, others had killed one each. Now it was time for the Rodina to strike its blow against these arrogant beasts who had dared to declare their dominion over humanity. The demon had appeared an hour or so earlier and was walking across the countryside towards the Kremlin. If the pattern from earlier encounters was holding true, it was making for Russia’s capital. Well, it wouldn’t get there, not if the Chertkovsky Tank Regiment had its way. Colonel Mikhail Suranov had worked on the presumption that the beast was heading for the city and set up a neat L-shaped ambush. The kill zone was covered by the 125mm guns on his tanks and, just to make sure, he had his Smerch multiple rocket artillery systems dialed in.
>>
>>34398178
>>34398042
Sorry, didn't mean to reply to ya
>>
Cyberpunk FPS with a rapid pace and bombastic weapons and gadgets. Kind of like what Prey 2 was supposed to be before the Jews cancelled it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPkHZfjK5z4
>>
>>34397298
The Forest is a fun survival horror game kind of similar to what you're describing.
>>
File: 1483764268001.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483764268001.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
You and an assortment of rogues and lascars pilot a tramp steamer around East Africa during the a war in the 1880s, looking for valuables, weapons to keep the natives off of you, fuel for the boilers so you can keep going, and maybe even a way to get out of this mess alive.

It'd be like FTL, but first person, you can step off the boat, and the base building is a bit more complicated.
>>
File: BW Tank Attack.jpg (447KB, 1300x878px) Image search: [Google]
BW Tank Attack.jpg
447KB, 1300x878px
A Battlefield-like set in an Ace Combat Strangereal-esque universe with a wide variety of military weapons and vehicles that aren't hamstrung by real world politic situations and set on maps with huge ridiculous facilities/superweapons
>>
A realistic SWAT/CT game with complete freedom of equipment choice and gear, with various MOE tools and entry tactics with your AI teammates/co-op players.

or

A STALKER/Fallout-y type game with only existing weapons, and also you start off poorly armed like with a single shot shotgun or a double barrel, and no meme guns. Most rifles you find are semi-auto civilian weapons unless you find a military rifle, and ammo is fairly scarce but when found is usually in a decent amount instead of every box having a couple of rounds like games do. Also have spooks in it and camping.
>>
>>34398194
CoD BO3?
>>
File: ScreenShot0031.jpg (452KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot0031.jpg
452KB, 1920x1080px
>>34397018
Star citizen
(in 2020)
>>
>>34396667
>Dump any ideas for any type of game you'd like to see /k/.

Zulu war rourkes drift. Volley fire and bayonet drill should be sub games based on tap patterns/combos folliowng 8 patterns of numbered bayo drill and volley fire, ready, aim, fire + range .

Hospital defence and evacuation, distributing the ammon, design barracades, night attacls, opening engagements all make great levels
>>
>>34396667
Miyazaki-esque giant airship combat game, you can take different roles on the ship
>>
File: IMG_0662.jpg (349KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0662.jpg
349KB, 2560x1440px
A war thunder like game but with modern vehicles. There was an April fools day event where we got to play the t 90 and leopard 2 mbts. I thoroughly enjoyed it
>>
>>34396667

Another Obsidian made Fallout.
>>
>>34398611
But with charging handles and ejection ports on ALL rifles :v
>>
I would love a Red Dawn based FPS
>>
A game where every level is set during a different war in a different time period, maybe split up into different chapters covering iconic moments and obscure battles that don't get enough attention

>Start in the Boer war, game starts with drawn out, long infantry fights to teach you what to do and show you the standard of tech at the time, slowly ramps up in intensity and complexity as it goes on
>Go through WWI, interwar colonial fighting, WWII (The lesser known theaters though, Battle of the tennis court, Norway operations, Free French battles etc.)
>Move on to Korea, see Chosin from the perspectives of all of the armies involved
>Malayan emergency as a quiet stealthy section leading into a massive clusterfuck gunfight level in Vietnam
>Battle of goose green
>Iran-Iraq war then the Gulf war, Battle of 73 Easting and the Battle of Norfolk for tank action and trench fighting then switch to piloting a lynx wrecking the Iraqi fleet
>Invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, Fallujah, Siege of Sangin, Operation Red Dagger, A-10 runs
>Game ends with a long, protracted infantry fight in an unnamed country, more or less the way it started
>>
>>34398890
>I would love a Red Dawn based FPS
Homefront not enough? The 80s version would be a block graphic platformer
>>
>>34398932
>>Battle of goose green

Some british alcoholics trying to play whack a mole with teenage Argentinians sitting in muddy trenches with a coked up burger mercenary taking pot shots. Not even a side note in military history.
>>
>>34396740
Maybe the Soviets nuke afghanistan. Or the mujaheddin steal a nuke and set it off?
>>
>>34399344
That would be pretty nice. Or maybe a whole bunch of nukes spread out? Idk but good point
>>
>>34396667
I had an idea for an FPS, but I think it would be hard to make fun. I'd make every mechanic more involved for the player. Instead of pressing a button to reload, you hold a button, then work the action with the analog stick, and every gun would have a different reload pattern. I don't know how, but I'd have aiming require players to line up the sights, and not have the sights lined up as soon as you press the aim button. I'd do anything I could think of to make the act of shooting a gun more involved, and find ways to get the player to take their eyes off the battlefield, even if for just a couple seconds, to teach them how to keep tabs on everything that's happening on the battlefield around them while they focus on something else. I think it would be really easy to make boring or frustrating, but if done right, I think it'd make combat slow paced, but really nerve-wracking knowing that the enemy could be moving into a new position, or getting their shot lined up while you sit behind a wall dressing an injury, or prepping a grenade
>>
>>34399482
Oh, and I wouldn't tell the player the controls. I'd throw them into the middle of a fight, have the scramble around, trying to figure out how to reload, throw a grenade, etc. and only give them a tutorial after the battle for all the actions they failed to do
>>
File: 1498753104103.jpg (39KB, 508x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498753104103.jpg
39KB, 508x400px
>>34396667
>You are a guerilla fighter against an alternate history communist government in Brazil during the 60s or 30s or against Vargas
OR
>FPS about 1932 Constitutionalist Revolution and the soldier's resurrection myth turned reality levels
>>
>>34396677
This is literally what i came here to post. A game that entails a bunch of obscure conflicts
>KOTH anglo-zulu war
>boer war with gamemode similar to multiplayer in the last of us (raiding for supplies and such)
>>
A modern Call of Cthulhu game, but set during the 80s in A Colder War.
http://www.infinityplus.co.uk/stories/colderwar.htm
>>
A sequel to Rogue Spear and not whatever ubi turned the series into.
>>
File: flashpoint3.jpg (55KB, 807x408px) Image search: [Google]
flashpoint3.jpg
55KB, 807x408px
>>34396667
>>34396870
How did it take this fucking long for someone to mention Operation Flashpoint.

Someone even re-did everything in ArmA but it lost a lot of it's charm and soul in the process. Brilliant game. Utterly brilliant. And all the expansions were definitely worth the money.

>Attacking Morton
>Escaping from Everon with the Resistance
>Defending Malden
>Fucking up the ultra-depressing Kolgujev
>Attacking Everon as a Spetznaz, then getting a conscience and freeing it
>Liberating the island of Nogova

So. Good.
>>
>>34400010
To be honest ARMAII offers nearly everything you could want for making a compelling milsim story if you're dedicated enough to put the time and effort into it, ARMAIII eventually will as well

Some of the narrative stuff people have done with ARMA and a few mods is ridiculous, if the devs put a quarter of the time they spend designing eastern European huts and programming go karts into finding decent actors and writing an actual story they would probably come out with the GOAT war game
>>
>>34396709
this is literally just a total conversion of ss13

it's fun if you like pixels lol

ive played it
>>
>>34396667
>Idea #1
OFP.
>Idea #2
Not interesting, since you're playing on the side of power - you have the advantage
>remove communiggers.
What's up with that Rhodesia worshipping on 4chan? Is that some fascionable idée fixe?
>Idea #3
>Post Apocalypse FPS/MORPG
Oversimplified Fallout.
>>
My personal game of desire is kinda like Hidden & Dangerous, but about soviet commandos.
Good sides
-all features from the original H&D games should be taken - cooperative mode, different kinds of equipment, ability to use enemy uniform.
-unusual setting and equipment - enough of those boring Western Europe villages and endless Thompson vs MP40 vs Sten encounters, time to explore something to the east.
Downsides:
-general lack of interest towards the eastern front WWII games anywhere exept /k/ and postsoviet region.
>>
>>34397142
Now we're talking. Underfunded, gotta use tactics and planning to execute missions. So no matter how armed you end up the game can scale up in challenge with harder objectives or more limitations.
>>
>>34397142
>Where you start with a Marlin Model 60 or something like it and need to make due with that.
This concept can be adopted to different settings. Like hunting germans with a single-shot 32 gauge shotgun or surviving in the jungle against any other superior power.
>>
File: 1498517382618.jpg (2MB, 3114x2622px) Image search: [Google]
1498517382618.jpg
2MB, 3114x2622px
>>34397142
I thought of something like that but in a Civil War or as a Guerilla against your own commie gov.in a shitty 3rd world country like Brazil or Albania
Unrelated pic and not my gun.
>>
>>34398425
> Star Citizen

got bad news for anyone waiting for this...
>>
>>34400382
A good underdog underfunded War setting would be some lesser-known revolutions, like the Ragamuffin-War, 1932 Paulista War, Chaco War and1956 Soviet Invasion of Hungary.
>>
>>34398985
Battle for Mt Longdon would probably make for a better game mission.
>>
>>34400067
I felt OFP lost a lot of it's base 'soul' when it became ArmA. Even ArmA2:Cold War Rearmed left me feeling a bit cold and empty.

Though playing some of the single player missions in ArmA3 recently was a really nice nostalgia trip. Dem familiar voices.

>Papa Bear
>>
>>34396677
Sounds fun but who the fuck would want to play as the boxers and get BTFO perpetually?
>>
>>34400526
Same kind of people who play Left 4 Dead for special zombies
>>
>>34396667
I quite like the idea of following the career of an anonymous infantryman. Would go something like this:

>Chapter 1: Training
Basics of movement and shooting, handling different weapons, how to move and operate as a member of a rifle squad. Also do bullshit like formations and drill and cleaning the barracks (a rounded experience).

>Chapter 2: First Deployment
Deployed as a rifleman - can't go around picking up everyone's weapon when they are done with it. Starts off low intensity (lots of foot/vehicle patrols, not getting shot at every day), ends high tempo. FOB in Afghanistan type action. Introduce some light roleplay elements (Mass-Effect style conversations with actual repercussions)

>Chapter 3: NCO School
Learn how to command a squad in the field. Learn advanced stuff like how to call in arty, how to command vehicles, patrol reports etc

>Chapter 4: Deployment 2, warfare boogaloo
Deploy as a squad leader who eventually ends up having to command a platoon in some hairy circumstances in another deployment. Work alongside some Special Forces guys as their backup/rescue/whatever. Have to deal with losing people under your command you develop an actual relationship of sorts with.

>Chapter 5: Lookit I'm SF now
First part of this chapter is learning how to do SF-tier stuff (controlling fast air assets, new weapons and attachments, how to clear confined spaces etc) and then is just a series of SF deployments to different places doing different things.

I think it'd just be interesting to see the development in weapons/equipment/uniforms over a 10-year 'career' condensed into a few dozen hours of game play.
>>
>>34400600
Red Orchestra 2 single had something like that. As well as Shellshock: Nam '67
>>
>>34400600
Do you also get to pull weeds and pick up rocks around the barracks while in garrison? I need the immersion.
>>
>>34400526
theyd get repeating crossbows, fireworks launchers and towers, explosive mines (destructable enviros so you too can blow up the french legation) muskets, and older rifles like 1871's and 1888s, plus like 3 time the number of players not to mention close range weapons like swords. There would be reasons to play as them
>>
File: 24_1.jpg (111KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
24_1.jpg
111KB, 1024x768px
>>34396667
>Cold war gone hot FPS
Sure does smell underage in here
>>
>>34396667
Would be cool to see a game based arounf the Revolts of the First Brazilian Republic (Canudos, Armada, Federalista, Contestado, 1922, 1924, and maybe 1932, 1935 & 1938) As the army was really shitty at the time, and it would be interesting due to the time it was in.
>>
>>34401329
*Games
>>
File: 1990s US Military.jpg (217KB, 768x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1990s US Military.jpg
217KB, 768x1139px
>>34396667

#1.

1999 Kosovo War degenerates into WW3 FPS, nice mix of modern and older weapons (M4s, CAR-15s, and M16A2s). BF1's Behemoth concept is resurrected in the form of the Krajina Express, B-52s/Tu-95s, and the Carrier Strike Group

#2. Delta Force Black Hawk Down and Joint Ops remake in CryEngine but with mod tools and full weapons/uniform customization

#3. Comedic Generation Kill-themed FPS set in the early 2000s playing as US Marines during an allegory for the Invasion of Iraq and fictional war with North Korea parodying Neo-Conservative foreign policy. Also, so I play as early 2000s USMC in mixed MARPAT/BDU.

#4. Survival game set in the aftermath of a Second American Civil War featuring the player traveling the ruins of the United States and encountering different types of settings depending on the region

>West Coast is under foreign military occupation
>Northeastern US is an irradiated wasteland
>Western US has degenerated into a state of anarchy resembling the 19th Century, where the only remaining forms of civilization are local governments and various cults in walled off compounds
>Texas an independent isolationist Republic
>Southern states have reformed the Confederacy and have one of the only functioning governments left on the continent, but at the price of effectively existing as an Orwellian police state with an elected legislature
>Mexico has built a wall on their own dime to keep Americans out
>Hawaii is an independent Kingdom
>Sarah Palin's backyard is literally Russia
>>
all I want is an FPS of World in Conflict
>>
File: mike and anton.jpg (57KB, 637x391px) Image search: [Google]
mike and anton.jpg
57KB, 637x391px
>>34401462

This

World in Conflict spin-off starring Mike and Anton when?
>>
>>34396667
FPS that has cavalry charges and in depth Bayonet Combat during WW1 or InterWar Period
>>
>>34400600

America's Army on Xbox basically had that
>>
>>34399858
So basically thirty minutes of bright lights and shaking screens from tactical nukes then you get eaten by a shoggoth?
>>
File: Mad_Max.jpg (246KB, 608x668px) Image search: [Google]
Mad_Max.jpg
246KB, 608x668px
Basically a Mad Max VR game.
>Lots of /o/ and /k/ autism, you need to know your shit to fix a car or use a gun
>Unreliable and limited ammo, make your shots count
>Basically just drive around, shoot bandits and upgrade car
>>
>>34401405
Why does everyone have Texas as this great, functional place in Civil War 2 scenarios? The loss of tourism alone would cause their economy to immediately contract by 8%, without the backing of the US dollar their exports and imports would get all fucked up, and their trade with other US states would come to a grinding halt. That's not even getting into the fact that there is significant US military presence already in Texas and a large component of their economy revolves around the US military and defense industry.
>>
>>34396766
>>34396740

have you like, played the game?

SPOILERS FOR A FUCKING 10 YEAR OLD GAME:

The weird shit going on in the zone has nothing at all to do with the Chernobyl disaster, and everything to do with post-soviet Scientists attempting to link their consciousnesses in order to influence the group psyche of the entire planet to eliminate greed and war and hatred, etc. Except they fucked up and tore a hole in reality. Then Strelok killed them, hoping to put an end to the Zone. But that just made the Zone angry.
>>
File: Josip Tito in color.jpg (141KB, 1024x729px) Image search: [Google]
Josip Tito in color.jpg
141KB, 1024x729px
A game that takes place in the Yugoslav wars
and i want to have a secret ending where comrade Tito has been faking his death to see if his country could live without him

speaking of Tito there should be games where you play as world leaders like Stalin or Hitler
>>
>>34402143
Because MUH LONE STAR REPUBLIC
>>
>>34402143

Texas is the only state with a fully functional independent power grid, independent law enforcement agencies, a sizable army, a citizenry who still heavily identify their loyalty to the state, an immediately exportable asset (oil), as well as ports. Their military industries, if seized intact, could be repurposed to making military hardware for Texas (the same way Germany immediately repurposed the budding Czech war industry for their own needs in 1938).

Plus, this is a scenario in the aftermath of the war (5-10 years after its end) where they've since had the opportunity to rebuild the economy.
>>
LA Riots
>RPG/FPS with stealth mechanics, economy, wanted levels (for rioters, corrupt cops, self-defense shooting of rioters, anarchy players)

>multible starting points depending on the race of the character and factions
>a few factions are dependent on race unless the player chose to be a cop, in which case can escalate to become national guard, but you can join other racial factions if you are a lesser threat level
>player can start in factions but can join others later or work from the inside and screw things up
>in game time limit is 6 IRL days with day and night cycle unless the player chooses to fast-forward sleep, they can sleep through the whole 6 days unless an RNG thing happens and rioters burn down their house, killing them
>guns are limited along with ammo being commiefornia
>survival, the game is on die and start over setting as the game's main gimmick is being able to view the event from many angles
>defense building for night riots, mainly for roof Korean faction
>you can try to go out of your way to change history and make things worse or end peacefully depending on who you talk to, join, or lead
>end of the game has new vegas style aftermath dialogue about what happened during and after the riots if the player made a name for themselves either heroicly or criminally then they get mentioned by name on the news
>multiplayer/coop

extra content is base building with endless mod attacks, bot battles, and men at war-type levels of simulations.

tl:dr riot simulator with a realistically diverse cast
>>
>>34402143
You must not be from Texas. Every US military base on Texas soil will be swarmed by civilians immediately, and all that shit(and many of those soldiers) will belong to Texas.
>>
>>34398605
>war blunder
kys!
KYS!!!
>>
GIVE ME WORLD IN CONFLICT 2
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I JUST WANT TO ENJOY A GAME AGAIN
>>
>>34398605
Armored Warfare?
>>
>>34398227
Strangereal anything sounds good to me. Imagine a Battlefield type game where you could fire off Davy Crockett nuclear artillery or other rediculous yet real weapons.
>>
>>34398611
>>34398662
I'm world-building a post-apocalyptic game precisely because I fucking detest how Fallout turned out and how the Cataclysm:DDA community is slowly getting cancerous.

Ideally it would have a camera like 7.62 High Calibre only not fucking stupid and squad/teamplay is the hard focus. Mass Effect was the influence for that, because throughout the entire thing it's bothered the living shit out of me that you get two people to back you up (even in scenarios where literally all of you should be going in) and the ability to control them is basically nonexistent.

I want the player to start in a partially-completed bunker that was inhabited after the war and sealed up, but that might change. Not quite at the stage where I want to start looking for programmers, but I'm getting there.

>>34401843
I got you too, except the VR part. I'm struggling to work out the bugs of a crafting system while in "pencil and paper mode" that is sufficiently autistic but also would be easy to use with in-game UI. Frankly it's always bothered me that the only tactical RTS that let me have squad play and vehicles was Fallout: Tactics.
>>
Idea # 1 sounds like an FPS version of the Wargame series
>>
>>34398488
Guns of Icarus?
>>
>>34400717
"Private, you better rake those fucking rocks dress right dress hooah?"
>>
>>34401533
an entire level dedicated to killing commies and finding walkman batteries.
>>
GTA: bootleg gangster edition. Runnin rum, robbin banks, outracing cops to the county lines.
>>
File: April Fools Gameplay Screencaps.png (542KB, 2018x1552px) Image search: [Google]
April Fools Gameplay Screencaps.png
542KB, 2018x1552px
>>34398605

I usually hate playing WT but that event was fun as fuck.
>>
>>34396667
>Idea #1
Twilight 2000 when?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gOolhpgF3A
>>
1. Korean War. Pretty straight forward

2. JFK fails to deescalate the Cuban Missile Crisis and The US invades Cuba

3. Angola. Features playing as the SADF and the Cubans during the Battle of Cuito Cuanavale since those are two countries that we almost never see in war games
>>
A game where you start out as the leader of a small guerilla group, you run raids on some overbearing government force the whole schtick, but a bit into the game you have the choice to start doing more and more morally questionable things for your cause or become a double agent and sabotage your rebellion for the country.
>>
>>34398267
Swat 4
>>
>>34402502
You realize that only one of the the things you mentioned is unique to Texas (and approximately 15% of Texas' electricity comes from outside the state), and you're completely ignoring the concept of capital flight or the fact that Nazi Germany's economy was run on IOUs, national control, and slave labor.
>>
>>34400600
Free games. Free comic books.
https://www.americasarmy.com/
>>
>>34400191
If you actually went on their site you, would know that it's a Squad conversion.
>>
>>34397086
It's actually named 1983: Escalation, not Escalation 1985.
Escalation 1985 is an FPS built on Squad.
>>
>>34398042
Is this even still alive?
>>
Volkssturm: Destined for Doom. A roguelike/FPS hybrid where you would randomly spawn as either an old man or a child soldier (child = can't aim for shit but can move fast. Old man = can aim well but can't move for shit and can break bones and have hip injuries) in Berlin in 1945 as a member of the Volkssturm. You would be given some shitty jam-o-matic last ditch weapon (also randomly selected) and have to face up against fully mechanized soviet and american troops. It would have a "one hit and you're dead" system kind of like the early rainbow six games. Most of the game would involve moving house to house, dodging tanks (unless you are lucky enough to find a panzerfaust) picking off enemy troops and basically trying to survive. Like a roguelike it would be a permadeath game where you'd have a tombstone with your stats on it after you'd die. If you managed to make it to the end (not likely) you can either surrender to the Americans or the Russians (and get raped lol)
>>
>>34400736
You could also work in longer respawns on the non-boxer side (whatever power you're playing as) to account for attrition rates.

And, as always, you could pick up enemy weapons.
>>34401405
I love the "generation kill: the game" idea, though it honestly sounds kinda like a BFBC clone...
>>34402718
>fallout done right
Good. Anything to get the retarded Bethesda weapons/machine design out of the way.
>>34402827
So...why have video games not taken advantage of potentially modifying your soundtrack to your own taste on the fly and via in game actions?
Potentially having things mess with your "earphones"?

It seems like a cool mechanic to be able to listen for other people's music and scrounge tapes off of dead enemies.
>>
>>34396667
>Far Cry:Rhodesia
Just mod Far Cry 2.

Far Cry 3/4 added some cool gameplay elements (the terrain navigation is better at least). Maybe modding Far Cry 4 to be more like Far Cry 2's landscape would be the answer. I prefer the fire from Far Cry 2 to later fire behaviour, you could actually torch a compound instead of a few square metres of wall.

You definitely want the writers from Far Cry 2, they understood the fucked up nature of war.
>>
File: 1490418851494.png (224KB, 372x528px) Image search: [Google]
1490418851494.png
224KB, 372x528px
half-life 3
>>
>>34403279
the guns are too triggering tho
>>
>>34396916
So, ArmA 3.
>>
>>34403261
But anybody there either died in five seconds or surrendered, you can't make that a decent game. Plus if you made it you'd be called a Nazi by enlightened Germans.

>>34403279
Can't mod those games to that extent, unfortunately. There are plenty of games that could be modded into a /k/ommandos wet dream, if only the tools were there. MGS V, Assassins Creed games, Far Cry as you mentioned. Feels bad.
>>
>>34403276
>it honestly sounds kinda like a BFBC clone...

I actually got the idea from playing Operation Flashpoint: Red River, which has a sense of humor very much in the veneer of Generation Kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_cZRx2N3og

The only reason I don't want it literally to be "Generation Kill: The Game" is first, and most importantly, I hate the fact Recon Marines had to run around in Woodland MOPP suits to the point of autistic screeching. It would also limit the sort of scenarios in the game (i.e. 90% of it sitting in a humvee all day rather than cool shit like helicopter assaults and amphibious landings). And often, the best critiques come from allegory rather than depicting the actual event. Getting all the actors from GK to voice doppelgänger characters in-game fighting a fictitious war in Iraq/Iran and North Korea would be what I would go with.
>>
File: smelly dumb commie scum.jpg (858KB, 1378x1879px) Image search: [Google]
smelly dumb commie scum.jpg
858KB, 1378x1879px
>>34396709
>TFW it probobly will be shit
i just want a good game about removing commie scum for once
>>
File: Silent-Storm.jpg (372KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Silent-Storm.jpg
372KB, 1024x768px
I don't want FPS. I want a good, turn-based, squad-based WWII shooter.

Pic not so related.
>>
>>34396667
I'd like a game set in a cyberpunk city. Like Far Cry:Shadowrun or something.

Alternatively, an FPS set in an alternate version of 2014 where WW3 kicked off in 1989. If you go open world, the city is Berlin. If you're going multiplayer focused, make it like Battlefield 3 or 4.
>>
>>34403377
>that face on the american
>"how the fuck will i explain this to my CO?"
>>
>>34403276
>Good. Anything to get the retarded Bethesda weapons/machine design out of the way.
I'm focusing on an 80's retro style, the war happens on an alternate earth-like world not too far into the future so everything's kind of locked in that mode. (since this is 2017 and we've been revisiting the decade, maybe it's not so outlandish that the 2030's would be the same)

I have always been bothered to hell and back when vehicles/objects/guns/whatever don't physically make sense in my head. Some stuff can be forgiven, alt-history is one of those things that lets authors and creators play a lot. My universe doesn't have ICBMs being developed until very, very late in the 20th century and as a consequence gigantic nuclear-powered bombers (operating on months-long continuous flights) are still the primary means of bombing shit. This serves a lot later on, the presence of a nation-wide automatic anti-aircraft network is really important. In my head if it doesn't have a real purpose for being then it doesn't belong, (nuclear-powered bombers never became a thing because ballistic missiles became viable) stupid decisions/ventures being an exception.

There's an analog to kickstarter, so who knows what a survivor would find?
>>
>>34402433
>there should be games where you play world leaders like Stalin or Hitler
Hearts of Iron series.
>>
>>34402707
They sort of did that for Secret Weapons of Wwii, except the jetpack.
>>
>>34402433
Speaking of Yugoslavia, I want a game where you play as Tito's Partisans in WW2.
>>
>>34396667
A Smooth Arma wave defense mission, used to play a sweet Vietnam themed one but the server has been closed for awhile now. Day5
>>
>>34403369
>There are plenty of games that could be modded into a /k/ommandos wet dream
Start with a Source Engine 2 game then. Then you have considerable freedom.

>>34403434
>I'd like a game set in a cyberpunk city. Like Far Cry:Shadowrun or something.
Played Satellite Reign? It's a Syndicate clone/remake rather than FPS.
Or Hard Reset for that matter, it's FPS but mostly robots however the level design is fantastic, it took a lot of queues from Minerva.
>>
>>34396667
Falkland War with fully functional Close Air Support. I'm pretty sure tho that Project Reality or Arma Mods already covered this.
>>
>>34396667
GIANT (90ft tall)
ROBOT
SPACE
NAZIS
WITH
135MM
LUGERS AND SHIT
>>
>>34403393
7.62 has WW2 Weapons

Really buggy but the best Squad based Tactical Turn Based game to exist in modern times. Imagine Jagged Alliance 2 with a more three dimensial direction.
>>
A good war shooter that isn't set in allahlahlahland or fucking WW2
>>
>>34396667
>1. Korean War. Pretty straight forward
That would be fun
>2. JFK fails to deescalate the Cuban Missile Crisis and The US invades Cuba
There was an RTS about Carribean Crisis turning into WW3
>3. Angola. Features playing as the SADF and the Cubans during the Battle of Cuito Cuanavale since those are two countries that we almost never see in war games
I want this.
>>
File: abrams1984.jpg (281KB, 950x626px) Image search: [Google]
abrams1984.jpg
281KB, 950x626px
>>34396667
I want a good mix of ARMA, Steel Beasts, and DCS world in a combined arms early 80s cold war. Single player with strong historical campaign or mission sets and online.
>>
>>34403765
So... Gundam?
>>
>>34403849
but with nazis
>>
>>34403849
Not quite. Space nazi robots had no lugers. Rick Dias had something like C93 as a last ditch
>>
>>34403729
This can be fun.
There has to be some kind of diplomatic challenge episodes, so there could be some mission bonuses like chetniks turning on germans, soviets and brits dropping supplies. That would be hard to make though
>>
>>34403860
So... Gundam? Like the original series and the related stuff in the One Year War? Zeon is pretty clearly Nazi inspired. Sieg Zeon, focused on stupid wonderwaffen, proud Aryan Char.
>>
Imagine the following:
>Ireland
>1970s
>IRA going on rampage against UDA, RUC, BAF, you know.
>You're just a volunteer, and you campaign for your country's freedom
>Open world
>Choose your side, British or Fenian
>>
>game where a team of 3-5 tanks faces against a team of 3-5 tanks
>every member (3-5?) of the tank crew is played by a real person who you have to communicate to with mics and shit
>extra shit (armor, ammo, special utilities) on tank are voted on and chosen by team members before match starts
So kinda like the tank system from RO2 except you dont just swap seats, you actually have to talk to teammates and tell them what to do.
It would be really frustrating but could be neat if you had buddies in a discord or whatever.
>>
>>34403910
Red Orchestra. T-72: Balkans on Fire. T-34 vs. Tiger.
>>
Having a Bush War game would be sweet, kinda played like MGSV's open world except you are an eskimo and you gotta into guerrilla tactics.
>>
>>34398985
I looked it up on wikipedia and it seems like a proper firefight with several hundreds of men per side. Also helicopters, AA guns and a frickin frigate. Doesn't seem so minor to me considering every little shootout in Astan and Irak gets hyped up to an epic battle.
>>
>>34396667
Just an FPS game with a campaign composed of several small missions/levels, maybe a hundred square yards that have 5-30 enemies each; it still tells a continuous story but the gameplay is hyper realistic, and you can lose a finger, an arm, a leg, etc. and get a game over for being permanently crippled just as you would for dying. Alternatively, the story could be more event based than character base in which case you could just have squads of generic soldiers that you can control in a limited RTS type fashion, with the ability to jump into the eyes of any soldier and play as them. Their deaths or significant injuries would still be permanent, but it wouldn't be a game over unless you lose the whole squad or a critical member (etc your mission is to blow something up and your demolitions guy gets capped)
The multiplayer would run in a similar fashion with you assembling "squads" of soldiers that function as your respawns in a match, and if they all die you're taken out of the game and have to get a new squad. If they survive a game though, they earn xp and become more skilled, and if they get recoverably wounded but not killed they're put in sickbay and you can't play as them for a game or two depending on the severity of the injury
>>
Another idea
>1941 - germans and Romanians are occupying Odessa
>main hero is a soldier who managed to hide from the germans
>he has to find soviet guerrillas and fight against the two occupying powers
>an open world third person stealth action, maybe with evolved dialogue tree and ability to negotiate
>>
Six Days In Fallujah, they made it, it just needs to get a publisher with the balls to release it.

Far Cry 5 is already being made, so I can't say that.

Red Dawn. Starting with a hunting rifle or shotgun and completing missions to disrupt the Reds while getting better gear and recruiting more people. End goal is to link up with the remaining American forces and bleed out the Reds in your area.

Sniper Elite: Iraq, attempting to ferret out bad guys and keep collateral damage to a minimum throughout the campaign and occupation.

>>34396667

I love Idea #2
>>
Mount and Blade style game for the late 1800's

Open world ARMA-type game set during the Troubles

A WW1 game that is actually made with some effort instead of rushed out for easy (((100 year anniversary))) money.
>>
>>34403990
What about Verdun?
>>
File: american sniper alladin.jpg (30KB, 550x620px) Image search: [Google]
american sniper alladin.jpg
30KB, 550x620px
>>34403979

>Six Days In Fallujah, they made it, it just needs to get a publisher with the balls to release it.

Just make it free to play and publish it on steam or release as vaporware ala Angry Goy

>Sniper Elite: Iraq, attempting to ferret out bad guys and keep collateral damage to a minimum throughout the campaign and occupation.

So basically, American Sniper: The Game?
>>
>>34403990

Oooooooo, maybe The Saboteur set in The Troubles?
>>
>>34403990
>ARMA set during the troubles
So mostly you and your friends sat in a field posing with guns you'll never fire for fear of the army catching wind of it.
Then once in a while you'll blow up a pub, but pussy out and let them know first.
Sounds fun.
>>
>>34404026

More or less.
>>
Open world MMO zombie survival game BUT it takes place in a city (complete with skyscrapers and shit, although maybe not all of them enterable or not fully accessible because that would require a lot of time and effort and not to mention bandwith and memory) instead of buttfucking nowhere island with small villages miles apart from each other like literally everything on the market right now
Also there will actually be zombies, a lot of them. Think Left 4 Dead quantities. There will also actually be a point, you have to make your way to an NPC-run military base in the center of the map that's evacuating people out of the city, so you actually have something to play toward instead of just collecting loot until you die and endlessly repeating the cycle ad nauseaum
>>
>>34404064
It'd be cool to fortify your skyscraper and defend it against the hordes.
>>
>>34403849
Kinda, but more rooted in realism. Like nazis ran away and figured out how to harness nuclear fusion then used that to set up a new base in Antarctica in the late 1940s, then used that to launch to the moon and set up a subterranean network of cities.

>why giant robots?
necessary to protect life support systems in heavy combat, against the harsh environment
>and the giant aliens that get pissy with nazis for trying to claim all that Aryan malarkey
>>
>>34404306
Kinda like Iron Sky + Macross + Gundam - transforming Tomcats. I can dig it.
>>
some sort of stagate/new vegas type video game.

can be different unit, races, etc.
>>
File: 12361235123.jpg (22KB, 263x261px) Image search: [Google]
12361235123.jpg
22KB, 263x261px
>>34397922
That's a T-72 though.
Stupid Frog Poster just kill yourself.
>>
>>34396667

>Game starts
>immediately Get caught in an artillery strike
>survive and dragged out by a bunch of civilians, your clothing tattered
>"Who are you?"
>Wehrmacht Heer, Red Army soldier, Waffen-SS, NKVD, Partisan, Einsatzgrippen officer, Hiwi (Russian volunteer to the Axis)

1942: Eastern Front open world RPG or MMORPG
>>
>>34400717
I would like something like that in there, just to break the monotony of 'all the high intensity combat all the time'.

True realism.

Maybe even get some hazing in there.
>>
File: t-64.jpg (208KB, 1200x933px) Image search: [Google]
t-64.jpg
208KB, 1200x933px
>>34404418
Yea no, thats a T-64 buddy
>>
>>34404418
>stowage bins on left fender
>remote AAMG
>T-72

no u
>>
>>34404425
>game starts
>jaffa scum air force starts zap zaping you
>mp pulls you out of the rubble
>who are you?
>civillian contractor, usaf,usmc, usa,navy, coast guard.
>different stats, perks, V.A.T.S skills.
>>
>>34404425
That would be interesting if you did it akin to Merc's 1 style - being able to play missions with Germans, Russians, Partisans etc... in a low intensity area.
>>
Franco-Prussian War
>>
>>34404445
I like it.
>>
>>34403893
Oh yeah, endlessly patrolling Belfast in a brick with kids throwing stones, sitting in a sangar for six hours watching traffic, having to account for every round you fire.

Thrilling.
>>
>>34404510

1915 easter uprising
>>
>>34402564
t. world of cucks player
>>
>>34404532
seeing a police station covered in fortifications, chicken wire, and mounds of dirt to prevent molotovs is crazy.
>>
>>34404532
So a bunch of Irish guys sit in a Post Office and get shelled?
>>
>>34402899
>tfw never got a chance to play it
>>
>>34396667
WW2 air warfare, from the ground.
You are inside a plotting room, during a night bombing raid. Your radio operators receive data from radar outposts (bearing, heading, altitude, etc.), and you must try to place these aircraft on your map (grease pencil or miniatures) in order to vector in your night fighters and flak onto them. Locating the aircraft on the map would be made harder as your radars report jamming, misinterpret weather or clutter as enemy aircraft or are fooled by decoy formations that distract you from the main force. And since you place the aircraft on your map manually, you can never be quite sure of their "true" location.
As your night fighters are shot down or wander out of radio range, as the flak guns run out their ammunition and as reports flow in from cities under attack, can you defend your country from the Monsters in the Night ?

(shitty title but you get the idea. Could also work as a day fighting game but night fighting adds some flavour to it)
>>
>>34402593
Armored warfarin has health bars which I don't like
>>
I want the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam expansion to be done into a full game. That aesthetic is comfy as fuck.

>it aint meeeee
>>
>>34404532
It was in 1916, and fuck all happened during the Easter Rising. A few hundred people died and that's it.
>>
>>34403765
You might like Silent Storm. It isn't real-time, but it does have diesel-punk armored suits, and lots and lots of Nazis.
>>
>>34404732
I got to play it barely because my pc is shit and would freeze on high end games. I know the part I have to buy but I'm saving a lot for a massive upgrade. Either way the game mode was fun as fuck because death didn't really matter since you could hop right back into the tank you were using after waiting a few seconds to respawn, everyone was on the same level and there was no grinding for lions involved meaning win or lose you'd have a good time and not think about rewards

Also if gaijin did their work and tried to make it as realistic as they could (which they usually do but it was arcade mode so) it really showed how some mbt perform on the field. Like the t90 being a good tank in general except for that piss poor reverse speed and that shooting tank rounds even AP rounds at the upper glacis is just a good way to get yourself killed. Also avoid ATGMS like the plague.
>>
File: bfbc2v.jpg (246KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bfbc2v.jpg
246KB, 1280x720px
>>34405335
cont.
I really just want a Vietnam war game that is a squad-based tactical FPS where I can smash commies and listen to tunes, doesn't have to be Battlefield but I haven't seen anyone do it better so far.
>>
>>34405415
Rising Storm 2 does that, albeit kind of badly right now apparently.
>>
>>34402593
He's referring to an actual game, not a piece of shit
>>
>>34405415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
>>
>step on a pebble
>stop moving

>step on a boulder
>instantly teleport on top of it without prompt

war is hell
>>
File: rip_and_tear.png (248KB, 443x420px) Image search: [Google]
rip_and_tear.png
248KB, 443x420px
>>34398178
Boner yes
>>
>>34398178
>The part where Al Bundy is made canon

I loved reading that whole series.
>>
File: IMG_0963.jpg (114KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0963.jpg
114KB, 1024x1024px
>>34396667
Pretty much MGSV but the size and scale of it is cranked to eleven and there are a lot of story options due to actions by you running your PMC. It won't be Metal Gear of course, and I'm condensing a lot of it unless an anon wants to hear it.
>>
A game that lets me fight for the forces of Earth as an Espatier putting down insurrections and militias on Mars, the Rocks and the Giants. With scientifically accurate spacecraft and overall design.

Part 1 would be FPS standard space marine stuff, Part 2 would be commanding a warship in 3D as you manage power loads, weapons, heat and so forth.

So I guess KSP with shooting.
>>
>>34405663

Or alternatively a Far Cry style Halo game where you play as a Spartan-III Headhunter dropped behind Covenant lines in the war. Or Alien Isolation: Flood Edition. Either would work.
>>
>>34396667
Why cant we just do more games shooting sand niggers?
>>
>>34405721
Das racis goyim
>>
Battlefield Prussia:
>Franco Prussian War
>Weird AF weapons
>Fusíl Gras and other fuck huge Rimmed caliber single shot rifles.
>Gatling Guns
>More Calvary
>Artilleryman class

It would be fucking awesome.
>>
File: say what nigga.png (151KB, 450x374px) Image search: [Google]
say what nigga.png
151KB, 450x374px
>>34405741
>Fusíl Gras
>Fusíl
>>
>>34405784
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusil_Gras_mle_1874
>>
>>34399482

There's already a game like this actually! Its called recivern its a small indie doveloper and its really fucking satisfying

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-boost-us&q=receiver+game&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjww4rn7uXUAhUBPz4KHWTbDgQQvwUIGSgA&biw=360&bih=520
>>
File: 1465392815291.jpg (211KB, 610x405px) Image search: [Google]
1465392815291.jpg
211KB, 610x405px
>>34396870
> Play as the cops in 80's-90's action movies

What the FUCK YES I love it
>>
>>34403812
operation flashpoint: dragon rising
>>
File: marx_gun_control.jpg (54KB, 449x491px) Image search: [Google]
marx_gun_control.jpg
54KB, 449x491px
>>34403693
I actually mean a game where you control them

Both Tito and Hitler fought in WW1 and Stalin must have been doing some otherworldly cloak and dagger shit to get rid of Lenin and Trotsky to get in power
>>
>>34397298
>Heather hazards

I think I dated her in high school. I mean, everyone else did.
>>
File: Inspector Tequila.jpg (32KB, 425x309px) Image search: [Google]
Inspector Tequila.jpg
32KB, 425x309px
A cop movie version of R6: Siege, in which every playable character has abilities and gear based on a different cop movie hero.

Also:
>Bad Company 3
>Dark Forces 1 remake or Dark Forces 3 by the guys who did DOOM 2016
>A dark, spooky low fantasy FPS with 20th- and 21st-century technology that feels like a mix of STALKER, Metro, and Dark Souls
>>
I've always thought about how someone could make the perfect multiplayer semi-realistic FPS experience.

What I've wanted is something on the scale of PlanetSide 2, where factions constantly fight over regions. Only difference is that it's modern era and that all infantry weapons are interchangeable between the factions. Gun play should feel like PR: BF2 with the ability to modify what goes into your separate kits and a light inventory system so you could pick up parts of heavier items such as heavy weapons. Another feature would be weapons customization; it would try to mimic real life modifications as possible. Character customization would be ripped straight from All Points Bulletin, and vehicles, while faction specific to an extent, would see limited customization options.

Look, ride, and fight how you want
>>
File: IMG_4706.jpg (68KB, 557x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4706.jpg
68KB, 557x720px
>>34396740
There was a novel made by fans and greenlighted by GSC set two years after Call of Pripyat, like a new zone appearing after terrorists nuke Kabul, rogue Marines becoming a tribe, and Ukrainians getting involved. Sadly the novel was removed from Amazon back in 2012
>>
>>34405858
That's definitely in the right direction.
>>
>>34398178
I was thinking of something like that myself, except postwar STALKEResque adventuring thru destroyed cites and landscapes, scouting for artifacts, killing demons and cultists, etc.
>>
>>34396667
Vietnam war game where its a huge open world jungle and you never win because enemies keep spawning everywhere. Then when you stop playing your console spits on you and calls you a baby killer
>>
SC Conviction's deniable ops, just standalone and not splinter cell
>>
>>34406319

It's still there. They just changed it from STALKER to "Zones of Alienation". The book was a little cringey imo. Another STALKER themed book "Wintering of Evil" by Lee Earlywine is pretty good.
>>
>>34398605
My favorite part was wrecking tanks with TOW missiles on those gunships.
>>
>>34397140
>>34398267
As anon has said...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd139Nin33M
>>
>>34405896
You could have special objectives. Get the guy one day from retirement killed. The black guy dies first. You have to have only one survivor left hideously wounded to tell the hero a crucial bit of information...
>>
>>34397903
War of Rights looks like it'll at least be close to that
>>
James bond game with actual espionage, made to look like the original Sean Connery movies (bright, vibrant, sometimes cheesy). Not a goldeneye clone.
>>
>>34407877
>Agent 47 gameplay with Agent 007 aesthetic

Would be nice.
>>
John Wick: The Game
I want basically MGSV's cqc system but more complex so you can wrestle your enemies, but don't want it to be just a quick time event, combined with C.A.R techniques and good graphics.
>>
File: RA3_Soviet_Conscript2sm.jpg (31KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
RA3_Soviet_Conscript2sm.jpg
31KB, 480x252px
Alternate reality modern times where the Soviet Union didn't crumble and the cold war has gone hot. Basically the premise of the Red Alert games.
[spoiler]And the Russians are the good guys this time pretty please[/spoiler]
>>
>>34407994
Ah fuck I'm too used to /v/
>>
>>34396667

Basically XCOM against terrorists
>Set in the 1990s
>Head an international counterterrorist group ala Rainbow Six tasked with hunting down and eliminating extremist organizations around the world
>One part grand strategy overworld where you set up bases around the world, manage the agency, and
>Get monthly budgets to spend on equipment, recruits, base expansion, vehicles etc.
>Tackle threats around the world, domestic terrorists in the United States, soviet revivalists and commie holdouts in Europe, guerillas in Central America, Islamic Fundamentalists in the Mideast, etc
>Have to navigate the political environment/avoid playing favorites for fear of losing funding or operational capacity
>Other part tactical
>Real-time first person shooter
>Hardcore realism like original Rainbow 6
>Multiple paths to completing objectives
>Randomly generated missions ensure replayability
>>
I think I've pitched this idea before

>aliens exist
>aliens want earth
>aliens aren't dumb
>aliens have decided to create a global, world-crushing plague to clear earth out for alien colonization
>to do this, they need plenty of live, human samples
>because the aliens aren't dumb, they decide to get their humans from a part of the world with no communications, no government, and very little technology
>they forgot one thing, the piece of technology that exists everywhere
>the gun
>you are a naive, fresh from college pleb who is doing volunteer work because you don't know what else to do with your life
>your goal is to lead the jungle bunny equivalent of the XCOM program in the jungles of western Papua, using slavshit and bamboo spears
>no government, intelligence service, or scientist will believe in these dumb niggers and their tribal superstititons

I call it "War of the Spirits
>>
File: 4565645645646.jpg (143KB, 800x510px) Image search: [Google]
4565645645646.jpg
143KB, 800x510px
>>34408180
>jungle bunny equivalent of the XCOM program
>Removing Ayys with an army of child soldiers
10/10 would play
>>
File: Kirov Obyekt 279.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Kirov Obyekt 279.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
>>34403837
>There was an RTS about Carribean Crisis turning into WW3
Cuban Missile Crisis The Aftermath ? The Blitzkrieg engine has not aged well, although it still has pretty nice graphics.
>>
File: Exoplanet_10.png (692KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
Exoplanet_10.png
692KB, 680x510px
Weird West FPS/RPG that's a spiritual successor to New Vegas
>>
>>34406720
>the anal staircase
>>
>>34407916
>don't want to be a quick time event
Why not just a QTE with more skill? Like have four attack buttons always usable so you have to actually think about which spot to hit
>Also make it VR instead

>>34407994
>Russians
>Good guys
Fuck off red
>>
STALKER clone set in Africa
features:
-set in village at the foot of a mountain
-mountain is the middle of the "zone" and emissions come from it
-bizarre mix of soviet surplus guns, new chinese and us guns, and wacky homegrown african-made ghetto blasters
-mutants based off of different african tribes
-maybe set in alternate future and have rhodesia still be around to play the role of Duty
-commies play the role of Freedom
-giant mutant game hunting with jury rigged big bore gauss guns and .458 FALs
>>
File: 618585.jpg (199KB, 600x931px) Image search: [Google]
618585.jpg
199KB, 600x931px
>>34396667
I want Team Yankee: The Game. Have it focus on tank and infantry combat with a healthy dose of autistic attention to detail but with a good focus on atmosphere.

>You have X amount of time to establish defenses for your tank/squad
>While you're doing this, you can hear the sounds of the front line getting closer and closer
>Damaged vehicles from the first line of defense start falling back past you
>Two MiGs haul ass through the valley in front of you
>The second one gets rekt by SAMs and eats shit on a hillside
>I hope you put your defenses together well because here come them Soviets
>Slavshit everywhere
>Flying turrets everywhere
>Holy shit you survived
>Now you have limited fuel, ammunition, and damage to your tank. You won't be resupplied until you find actual supplies that you can use.
>When not in combat, you can go back and see detailed cross-sections of your kill shots on enemy vehicles War Thunder style
>It's a lovingly rendered physics-based cinematic of your round detonating a T-72's ammo rack
>Have random events that shake up your objectives
>Half your unit got lost in the dark, do you try to find them and risk losing the initiative or push forward and attempt to complete your objective with what you have?
>Any losses you suffer are permanent. You might receive replacements at certain points, but the rookies are less competent until they've gotten experience.

Also the game has good voice acting and is heavily QA tested by competent developers.

>But nope, you get Cawadooty WWII where you can live out your fantasies of playing as a black Nazi woman!
>>
>>34408520
That game could have been so good....

Every mission besides the final scenario missions are just the same shit ever time. Plus you get fucked by literally everything. Was nothing compared to similar games such as Stalingrad
>>
>>34397142
I feel like this could be done as an ARMA 3 mod really well.
>>
WWI class based fps
Set in an alternate history where nobody could break the stalemate in the trenches, so the all the nations created elite shock troops that actually use all those prototype armor designs.
Gameplay would be like a cross between titanfall and verdun with trench warfare involving lots of npc soldiers. Inaccurate guns and really cramped fighting distances would put a heavy focus on melee.
Player classes would be types of elite troops from different nations.
>German stormtrooper wears lobster armor and carries a sidearm and shovel
>American devil dog uses a bayoneted shotgun and has leather armor
>British highlander would be a glass cannon with a revolver and broadsword
Similar to battlefield 1, but it doesn't pretend to be realistic, actually has trench warfare and doesn't involve pandering to minorities.
>>
>>34410290
But WW1 armour didn't protect for shit.
>>
an open world coop game based on the Ukrainian Insurgent Army
>Kill Nazis
>Kill Soviets
>Massacre Polish civilians
would be pretty fun
>>
>>34396896
I would cum
>>
>>34396667
A game like INSURGENCY, but related with Low intensity conflicts that no one give a single shit, because everybody just do WWII and Vietnam War games.

Am talking a game that give a voice to all those conflicts that CNN and related rarely give a single fuck:

>BOPE vs Gang members from Favelas
>Indian Army vs Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam
>Army Mexican vs Narco
>Russian Army vs Chechen rebels

Each scenario 100% set at each respective location
>>
>>34410687
That's a good one, except Insurgency isn't autistic enough for me
>>
>>34398227
What is this from? I've seen them before but can't dig them up on image search.
>>
>>34396667
ARMA, except highly optimized in all manner, with Battlefield level graphical fidelity and a fresh engine, returned to contemporary warfare, and more realistic in all manner of gameplay and combat, and no third person.
>>
Warsaw ghetto.
You command a small band of Jewish fighters.
Scrounge weapons.
Make improvised explosives.
Have missions where you have to sneak out, sneak back in.
>>
File: 1493404777703.png (104KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1493404777703.png
104KB, 644x598px
>>34396667
Fallout: 2087

Ten years after the bombs dropped, based on the Detroit and Toronto area. Half the map is glowing sea tier fucked up, Army and National Guard remnants duking it out with the Enclave, and Canadian Resistance ghouls running Toronto. End game boss fight takes place on top of the crumbling CN Tower. Multiple faction endings land more factions like Fallout NV, and no voiced main character (learn from Fallout 4's mistakes). Multiple starting locations / stories, not just a generic Lone Survivor from a Vault™. Origin story for Dogmeat. Power armour is much more limited in supply than Fallout 4. Radioactive monsters crawling out of the Great Lakes.
>>
>>34396667
i'd like to see a game make reloading more fun by separating reloading into 2 buttons: operate magazine (OM) and operate action (OA). so instead of just pressing r (or x/square) to reload.

>explanation of how different weapons would work:
shotguns: OA tap cocks halfway, OM tap loads shell, OA hold checks chamber, OM hold checks tube
ARs: OA tap presses bolt catch, OM tap either drops or loads mag, OA hold pulls charging handle (release to release charging handle) OM hold checks mag, OA hold + OM hold checks chamber, OM hold + OA tap drops mag while checking
Bolt Action: OA tap cycles bolt halfway, OM tap loads single round (provided bolt is open), OA hold checks ammo (similar to ar where tapping OM initiates a reload), OM hold prepares a mag or a clip, provided you have one

here are some examples:
>reload with round chambered
press OM, either wait to press again until mag is placed in vest or quickly tap to drop mag and reload faster.
>check weapon
hold OA
>reload on empty
OM, OM, OA
>reload (HK edition)
Hold OA to lock charging handle, OM, OM, OA to slap
>shotgun operation:
Fire, OA to 1/2 cock, OA to finish cocking

even better, you can reward knowledge of weapon handling by allowing things like

>shotgun normal vs fast reload
normal: OM pressed until full, then tap OA twice
fast: OA, OM to put shell direct in chamber, OA, OM until full but with a shell ready

You could make weapon handling so much more interesting by combining holding and pressing OM and OA. skillful weapon handling can be rewarded by faster reloads just because you understand the system better rather than because you got a perk.

Sorry for confusing wall of text, it's hard to explain. if you need clarification then ask, i'll be responding for a little while
>>
>>34411206
So basically a simpler version of Receiver's reload mechanics? Could be interesting, though there might need to be a way to punish over-eager button mashers or players who try using turbo controllers. For instance, in your shotgun fast reload, a player who uses a turbo button would be able to complete step 4 in the blink of an eye.
>>
>>34403369
>But anybody there either died in five seconds or surrendered, you can't make that a decent game.
Ever played Nethack. It's the same principle. In fact it would make sense for it to be a roguelike and not an FPS

>Plus if you made it you'd be called a Nazi by enlightened Germans.

Fuck 'em. I'm jewish, good luck with that. If you don't find it fascinating that a regime went from having aspirations of world domination to hiring child soldiers and making guns out of pipes, then you are not the target audience anyway.
>>
>>34403693
HOI3 is pretty good I think, HOI4 sounds like it'll be good once all the DLC comes out, but you'll have to be willing to pay 300 dollars for the game by then.

>>34405907
That game would be pretty good if every mission was like the first one, or if they gave you some actual backup for your marines. It's super realistic yet the scenarios are beyond retarded.
>>
A Rocketeer game set in a WW2-era LA where Japan invades and occupies part of California.

A John Wick game done by Platinum studio.

A Zero-G shooter with a AAA budget.

MechWarrior: Living Legends, but with a budget and the full license.

A game where the players are bullets in a gunfight.

VR Gundam, One Year War.

Superheroes in the Korean War.

WW4, post-nuclear WW3. Scavenging, crafting, digging trenches, melee weapons, and the occasional fully activated killer robot. Single and multiplayer.
>>
File: the-rocketeer_1991.png (14KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
the-rocketeer_1991.png
14KB, 640x400px
>>34411833
>A Rocketeer game
>>
File: 1492305065553.jpg (1MB, 2000x1457px) Image search: [Google]
1492305065553.jpg
1MB, 2000x1457px
Three days after the start of the US-Brazilian War of 1946 and you're assigned to a Carrier Fighter Wing on the USS Essex (CV-9),
flying mission after mission in slowly evolving aircraft, from an F6F-5 Hellcat and eventually into the FH-1 Phantom, and so on.

Now, the fun comes in, mainly, through both flying realistic combat missions over the South Americas as more and more countries turn to align with Brazil against the US, and through personal customization of aircraft, instead of a standard currency system, what the ground crew chief is willing to put onto your aircraft is all due to how long you've been there, what missions you've flown, and if you've made a good impression with him.

Your aircraft is very customizable, I'm talking: Nose art, mirrors and other small gadgets to improve convenience while flying missions, tail art, you name it, you got it.
Now aside from the campaign being made up of pretty standard combat missions, you will encounter an array of different characters along the way:

>Young kid who joined to honor his father who was killed (((MIGHT))) end up suffering a similar fate to his dad

>Jolly Ground Crew Chief who's willing to make special requests on your aircraft as long as you're in port

>Stuffy Brazilian/Colombian/Venezuelan captured pilot who, although speaks English well, decides to speak to you through a mix of spitting in your face and an ambiguous South-American tirade of slurs and swears.

>German pilot veteran who fought on the Eastern Front before being asigned to the Western Front, being captured, and then taking up arms against the Brazilians just so he can release the stress from losing the war in the first place

>The one tough guy pilot who, instead of returning to base early, decides to empty his ammo into a nearby farm, probably injuring or killing civilians.

Just picture it, /k/ommandos, your powerhouse rumbling intensely as you dive in on scattering enemies, dropping 500 Lbs. bombs right onto bunkers.

I want it bad
>>
>>34411943
Yeah, I played that when when I was a kid. I mean a new one, modern. That Dark Void game a while ago should have filled the void, but it didn't.
>>
File: 150114-korean-war-01.jpg (544KB, 2110x1521px) Image search: [Google]
150114-korean-war-01.jpg
544KB, 2110x1521px
>>34396667
FPS of the Korean War
>>
not a FPS, but a Kerbal Space Programme style sandbox builder for naval warfare.

lets you loft the hull shape by drawing it out, the larger/wider it is the more slots in it. then you can fit it out with component modules, that you've unlocked/invented.

Starts with wooden hulls, sails and cannon, and a tech tree implements engines, cannonades, breech-loading cannon, barbettes, steam expansion engines, turrets, torpedoes, diesels, rangefinders, radar, sonar, steam catapults and aircraft, missile silos, turbines, railguns, etc etc.

your shipyard can launch vessels which then go to the navy, which can be then used in missions that range from gunboat diplomacy to full war against enemy nations where you the player can command them, or can be built for contracts for those other nations at times.

I think it would be so damn fun coming up with insane things like submersible fast torpedo-boat/minisubs, battleship carriers, dreadnoughts vs age of sail ships, and all sorts of crazy shit.
>>
>>34411968
>Dark Void
man is there a way to describe that game without using the phrase 'wasted potential'

that's literally what it is: wasted potential the game

I don't regret playing it but it could have been SO MUCH MORE.
>>
>>34411960
That'd be cool. The basic gameplay could also be used for an Area 88 or Crimson Skies game, if you wanted even more customization.
>>
>>34412009
Modern Capcom in a nutshell, mate. As a huge Mega Man fan, I've grown to detest my former favorite developer.
>>
>>34411295
Yeah, basically

In my mind you could add a % chance your character fucks up an action and faster button presses raise the chance
>>
>>34396667
A game that lets you design armored vehicles and use them in a RTS setting, like From The Depths but for tanks
>>
>>34412075
Also forgot to add that there would be animations for everything so you can't just button mash your way through reloading a shotgun
>>
>>34412002
Check out From The Depths on steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/268650/
>>
>>34411360
HOI4 will probably still be shit. Superpower 2 feels better than it sometimes.
>>
File: chechen war 1.jpg (61KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
chechen war 1.jpg
61KB, 800x450px
>>34396667
I want a Red Orchestra 2 style game about the First Chechen war. You can play as Russian Federation troops or Chechen rebels. You need to occupy areas based on actual events.
>>
>>34411960
>The one tough guy pilot who, instead of returning to base early, decides to empty his ammo into a nearby farm, probably injuring or killing civilians.

[fighter sweep intensifies]
>>
>>34396667
A Colonial Marines Sandbox. Like this, but with a good realistic bullet drop mechanic so you can see the range of the weapons and how effective they are at distance
>>
File: 1497344448178.jpg (397KB, 1247x799px) Image search: [Google]
1497344448178.jpg
397KB, 1247x799px
>>34396783
>>34396913
There are folks still working on the ashlands setting for use in a table top rpg. They had a thread a few days ago but some cancerous faggots made a fuss they decided it would be better to hold off on posting another thread for a bit. Also, daily reminder the government uses things like the Waffle House index to determine how bad off an area is during a disaster.
>>
>>34405206
Directing fighters on Brit's side during daytime and trying to direct nightfighters as a German would be fun.
Lots of interesting stories from both sides and possible scenarios (imagine being a kraut and seeing chaff for the first time on your radar screen).
Another story is that Allied airmen (or some other people) would sometimes intentionally try to find the frequencies that the krauts were transmitting on and just shout and sing random things.
>>
>>34396667
I really want to see a game based around air combat over Vietnam.
>>
>>34396667
I just want to see a Red Orchestra/Rising Storm set in the Soviet-Afghan war. Don't get me wrong, doming gooks and making GI go home in RS2 is fun, but damn do I wanna see commies and prehistoric ISIS duke it out in mountain shitholes; and besides, since when have we seen a game set in the Soviet-Afghan war?
>>
>>34412196
A modern one? because there are a few that already exist.
>>
File: 1482412628653.jpg (68KB, 769x769px) Image search: [Google]
1482412628653.jpg
68KB, 769x769px
>School shooter fps
>you can setup and plan a school shooting
>you can even design the school
I'm an edgelord. Obviously a AAA dev won't be putting this out.

>SWAT 5
Sierra pls

>Multiplayer FPS with different maps set in different wars
>The time the map is set in decides what weapons players use when playing on it
>Maps will take place in the American Revolution, French Revolution, Korean war, WWI, WWII, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, war of 1812, both Sino-Japanese wars, Winter war, Falklands war, American Civil war, and a joke emu war map only accessible with console commands.
>>
>>34404001
It would be so much better in the RO2 or RS2 engine. I almost want to make a WW1 mod but nobody would play it after a week.
BF1 is fucking arcade bullshit.
>>
>>34408180
thats an autistic name
>>
STALKER style DayZ. Replace the zombies and shit with spoopy monsters from STALKER, add radiation zones and shit. Wandering bandits. God I hope there's mods that do that someday.
>>
>>34412371
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F712Y7Vz_Y

It's not 100% the same, but Hunt: Showdown is somewhat similar to what you're looking for.

>PvPvE
>Go innaswamp
>Hunt spoopy demons and crazed hilbillies
>Gunshots are a big "ENEMY HERE" sign, so you need to be smart about shooting
>Track the boss demon with spoopy supernatural stuff
>Kill boss demon and fight your way to an extraction point to win.

This is all assuming it ever comes out of course.
>>
>>34396829
I didn't ask for these feels.
>>
>>34411206
You could add that to a WW1 style of game where most weapons are manual.
Imagine short stroking your bolt gun repeatedly and having to clear jams, or eliminating lock time and making more accurate shots with your revolver.
Manually thumbing each round into your shotgun, revolver, and rifle (when topping off a mag)
Having to remember the order that your press the buttons in and for how long...it would absolutely murder any poor fuck who thinks your game is a BF1 ripoff and be fun as fuck for anyone willing to keep trying at the same time.
>>
>>34411833
A John wick game...
It would be best as a retro top down style thing that has absurdly automatic levels of gun fu and handling (manual reloads that can turn into gun kata if used properly) that also has a fully developed fist fighting/brawling mechanism that somehow blends seamlessly with the firearms aspect.

Shooting someone halfway through punching them, then flinging he punched dude at another guy and shooting the two of them, and then flinging a knife at a fourth dude.
The easiest way would be to add some kind of slo-mo feature that gave you a split second to select a target/method of kill.
Certain things would chain together with the environment (fully destructible btw) to make an almost unending combination of fighting.

Being a 64 or more bit too down style you could probably actually get the level of different moves and combos and firearms and destructible environment shit to actually entertaining levels instead of running out of moves after an hour of play.
The coolest thing would be a method of randomly generating levels and objectives and mooks to fight, with a randomized boss that you had to defeat.

Due to the nature of the story it could be literally ducking anywhere, from jungles to high rises, fighting damn near anything using whatever is around and your highly limited ammunition.
You could even add a pre-planning mode where you can go and place extra weaponry in certain spots where you assume you'll need it.
>>
>>34412985
Sounds kinda like Bayonetta to me. I'm not a big top down guy, though, Hotline Miami notwithstanding. It'd be neat if the game played sorta like a puzzle/shooter/rpg/strategy hybrid. Third person perspective, learn new moves as you level up, objective is to clear the mooks as fast and as fluidly as possible, game pauses when you take down an enemy so you can figure out your next move. Multiple resources to manage, ammo/health/stamina. Lots of risk and reward.
>>
I want two games

A autistically realistic flight sim with the wackyness of Ace Combat and mixed with the setting/you have to buy your own shit of Area 88. So basically a game where flying around in a shit crusader is the real deal because you can afford some gucci F-15 loaded with AMRAAM's.

Also what this anon has
>>34398227
>>
A new far cry gane set in america where the enemies are crazed rednecks and a priest who is the chief of a christian cult.
>>
>>34413137
>Hardcore but Ace Combat
Yes please. VR support too.
>>
Europe Simulator 20XX
Sandniggers have taken over europe
Rare guns tdue to europe bein noguns
realistic depictions of islam
>>
>>34412111
HOI needs a ship designer. Choose hull size, engine, armor, and guns. Upgrade radar and anti-air as the war goes on. Convert ships to carriers.

There is still probably three years on their development cycle before they ship out the next hot mess.
>>
>>34412985
I guess Hotline Miami could hold you over
>>
>>34412149
There is no fucking way that is cost efficient.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.