[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: really retarded things you've done with guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cavebeast.jpg (28KB, 235x322px) Image search: [Google]
cavebeast.jpg
28KB, 235x322px
>vaguely remember driving up to Atlanta for one Thanksgiving
>before food is served dad and I were just walking around the suburb
>he's teaching me about CCW
>let's me holster and draw his glock during the entire walk
>mfw somehow nobody saw us
They were probably all inside eating or preparing dinner, still pretty fucked up though
>>
>>34396438

>be 16 during summer break
>go shooting with 2 other buddies in on my grandparents lad
>get thirsty and decide to go get Arizonas from the store in town
>buddy OCs his Rem 1911
>hands me a fresh mag for his g19 I have on my hip
>we load up and walk around a few stores picking up ammo and drinks
>get a few looks and a nod from a cop
>we're just 2 teens and an 18 year old with camo pants and hats

Didn't think much of it at the time but thinking about it now makes me cringe imagining the shit I could've got into
>>
>>34396912
What state?
>>
Tfw too much of a pussy to open carry. But at least we have open carry and thank god we have shall issue ccw.
>>
>>34396438

>a couple years ago there were a few threads where /k/ommandos would get on omegle and either search for each other or use certain hashtags to troll sjw-type people
>we'd have gas masks or shemaghs or helmets on or whatever, with our guns displayed
>I have my AK
>kind of drunk and slightly amused for about an hour
>some kids say my AK is airsoft
>I show them it isn't by showing them a loaded mag, inserting it and chambering a round, showing them a round in the chamber
>Eventually I grow tired of this and pull the mag out and put the guns away and keep drinking and go to sleep
>a month or so later I pull out my AK because reasons
>just kind of dicking around with it like I do from time to time
>open the bolt and a boolet pops out
>freak the fuck out and realize how dumb shit could have gone

I normally always keep my rifles empty all the time, and I almost never dry-fire them, so the odds were very slim, but still, not a good situation
>>
>>34396995

Georgia. So no one probably gave a shit but it doesn't help me feel any better about it
>>
>>34397774

I've fucked around with my AR and chambered a round and freaked out the first time I saw a little indention on the primer. I thought it could go off at any moment lmao. Always learning though
>>
>>34397951
https://youtu.be/8ad9e0mO8Q4
>>
>>34396438
i had one stolen when i was taking a shit at the gas station. this black hand just reached under and took it.
>>
File: bodyshot pro.jpg (58KB, 539x468px) Image search: [Google]
bodyshot pro.jpg
58KB, 539x468px
>>34396438
>Sitting outside
>12 am
>Family sleeping inside
>Neighbor also sleeping
>I'm chillin before bed with my pardner SB 1
>Sudden decide I'm gonna do sick trix with my super cool cowboy shotgun x-d
>Pop the shell out and spin it around a bit
>start practice quickly loading it
>One stupid flashy thing I tried was whipping out the gun, throwing the shell in, and whipping my wrist up so that the force of my hand going up will cause the barrel to close
>somehow in this process accidentally pull the hammer
>start accidentally squeezing the trigger
>Remember to have a semblance of trigger discipline
>somehow don't fire the weapon even though I was centimeters of pulled trigger away from waking everyone up with 12 gauge fun

Never did late night fancy gun tricks ever again.
>>
>>34399295
Yes, we know. You've only told us the story of how you're retarded like a hundred times now
>>
>>34399436
well now its like 101. its still a funny sitory since i gots the gun back
>>
I was drunk one night and chambered a 9x19+P in my Makarov. When i tried to take it out, the cartridge was too long to eject on its own so I proceeded to spend the next 30 minutes yanking on the slide & considering firing it out. Finally i got it out by putting a pencil down the barrel and pressing downwards on the bullet so it would set back enough to let the round drop down through the mag well.
>>
>>34396438
>Innawoods with 2 buddies
>Spooked from hearing rustles around us
>holding shotgun with butt against my balls, safety off
>buddy scares me
>accidentally fire
>recoil hits my dick

Another from the same trip

>Buddy has dragons breath rounds
>shoot them out of my shotgun
>little sparks light dry leaves on fire through the woods
>notice forest is burning like 10 minutes later
>rush like hell to put it out with soda and iced tea

Good times
>>
>colleague has his gf once at work
>cleaning my gun because fuckall to do
>she is scared of guns
>function check after reassembly
>can see sheer terror in her face at all the metallic clunking and clicks
>send slide home on empty, echoing loud as shit
>girl leaves in shock (she really was a pussy, scared to cross bridges even and shit like that)
>colleague just laughs it off

I still feel bad about it to this day. I mean, what was I thinking? Using the slide release on an empty chamber... BAKA
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.