[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post those auto knives.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: Protech.jpg (911KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Protech.jpg
911KB, 3264x1836px
Post those auto knives.
>>
File: lightning.jpg (11KB, 250x281px) Image search: [Google]
lightning.jpg
11KB, 250x281px
best 40 bucks i ever spend
>>
File: ak74.jpg (242KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ak74.jpg
242KB, 640x480px
>>34395559
>>
>>34395559
What is the little knife on the right?
Are these made in China?
>>
Eww fucking cringe:

Pro-Tech Knives
Chris Kyle Collection
We are proud to announce the Chris Kyle Frog Collection by Pro-Tech.
Navy SEAL Chris Kyle is widely known as the most lethal sniper in United States military history. Many of us are familiar with his incredible story. In 2012 the autobiographical book American Sniper was released and in December 2014, the major motion picture adaptation followed.

Pro-Tech Knives has partnered with the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation to bring you a special collection of Chris Kyle marked knives that both honor the memory of this hero and raise funds for the cause he was so passionate about.

Proceeds from the Pro-Tech Chris Kyle Frog collection help the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation create experiences to support their vision of a country of connected and thriving service members, first responders, and their families.

Learn more about the great work being done by the foundation at: www.chriskylefrogfoundation.org
>>
File: 20170629_143428.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170629_143428.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
Benchmark casbah

Bretty gud
>>
File: IMG_27872.jpg (259KB, 1000x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_27872.jpg
259KB, 1000x326px
this knife is the autoest of knives, opens without me even doing anything
>>
>>34398130
Identify it, please
>>
>>34398172
Joe Watson Magni.

He's a cool guy (former infantryman who doesn't rub it in your face) who does "tactical" knives but doesn't cut corners like a lot of other makers. The knives he makes are pretty hotly demanded right now, he usually puts some up for sale at midnight on Friday and they're all gone by Saturday morning.
>>
>>34395666
>tfw I lost mine and haven't gotten a new one since
I need to do that
>>
>>34398393
Could have done without the "muh military history" backstory. Thanks but I'll pass.
>>
My state doesn't allow carry of auto knifes for normies, but allows ownership
I'm EMS Rescue so I can carry one.
Will online suppliers still ship?
If I buy a Benchmade, will they still honor things like shipping and lifesharp or repair?
>>
>>34398717
Jesus, what the fuck crawled up your ass and died. You realize where you are, right?
>>
>>34398717
you sound stupid.

he's never made it into a marketing thing, doesn't even say on his website
>>
>>34398917
Dude, I just went to his website and read up on his shit. Total jerkoff-session.

>>34398818
WAT! Nobody believe all this Operator bullshit. Have some class. Be the quite hero.
>>
>>34398917
>The overall mission is to offer high performance, handmade knives that are practical, unobtrusive and easy to carry. At 17 years old I enlisted in the US Army during the peak of the War on Terror, which was a great learning experience to kick off my adult life. Between training and combat missions, I'd gathered a lot of thoughts about what knives should be. Upon leaving the military to work in the private sector in various security and training roles, I got to meet some of the finest trainers around and have been continually blessed to have them as mentors. I've always spent as much time as possible outdoors and continue to use these knives every day, not just working around the shop, but also during hunting trips and property maintenance. By remaining active in the defense training industry as both a teacher and student, I am blessed with constant feedback on my designs as well as awareness of what people on the job require in ever-evolving environments. Since I respect the value of other methodologies and experience, I also frequently work with professionals from the military, law enforcement and civilian sectors to vet and create new designs. I am proud of the fact that the designs I make are painstakingly evaluated by a diverse group of people, with our experiences combined built into every piece.
>-Joe Watson
>Owner, Watson Knives
https://watson-knives.com/pages/about-us

Can you be a more massive self-aggrandizing cunt? I do not think so.
>>
>>34399000
>Years of war and destruction, looking into the brink of oblivion, I trained to worked the elements of the Earth to form them into steel. I called upon the ethereal elements of the universe to breath the fire to heat the steel. I hammered into the steel the souls of my dead brothers. Every knife I make, a unique and singular entity of a hero long passed, but still living. Quenched in the tears of rescued virgins. Rare stuff, for sale in limited quantities. Like me on Facebook.

FUCK.
YOU.
>>
>>34399000
Texas. Need you say more?
>>
>>34398393
Seem to be knockoffs of already existing knives. The blade shape is similar to many of Winkler's knives. Different handle, yes, but obvious bite off Winkler. Also, looks like he made is how version of a Kararmbit of a previous similar shape, cant remember the maker. ESEE push blade, handle. And even the Shivworks Clinch Pick blade shape.

This dude is like a Texas Chink. Does he sell on Alibaba?

> https://www.google.com/search?q=Joe+Watson+Knives&num=40&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwios9aWheTUAhWDWz4KHUGODa0Q_AUICygC&biw=1207&bih=840#imgrc=_
>>
>>34398979
The karambit is designed in conjunction with Darryl Bolke (DB of Strider DB fame). DB trained with Steve Tarani, which is why his karambit design looks like the Strider karambit with the hooks (designed by Tarani).

>And even the Shivworks Clinch Pick blade shape.
He's trained with Southnarc and is a long-time friend and collaborator of his. They're releasing a collaborative punch dagger design soon. To quote Craig: "We REALLY like Joe's work and endorse him without reservation."

and if you think his punch knife looks like the ESEE you need glasses.
>>
Anyways if you think his knife blades look like copies of Winkler's then 90% of the field knife makers out there are also plagiarists. Winkler's blade profile is probably one of the least distinctive things about his designs.
>>
File: IMG_0347.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>34399215
meant for
>>34399152
>>
>>34398130
Looks neat for edc, post more photos.
>>
File: IMG_27842.jpg (658KB, 1250x817px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_27842.jpg
658KB, 1250x817px
>>34399391
It is nice to carry, it's 7.25" OAL and quite thin, so I can carry it IWB under a t-shirt with pretty much perfect concealment.
>>
des like illegal here, muh govuhment wud ares me.
>>
File: IMG_5558.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5558.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>34399257
CLA bro
>>
Is ESEE a good knife brand?
>>
>>34397376
They are all US made Protech knives. The little one is the Protech Sprint.
>>
File: OSlawrence.gif (31KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
OSlawrence.gif
31KB, 280x210px
>>34399499
Yeah, light as all get out, kinda wish I had that blade instead of the part serrated.
>>
>>34399460
Good for you mate.
>>
>>34398130
Auto thread, not autoest..also that is dirty fuckin sexy, I like your style.
>>
>>34399892
Usually
>>
>>34395559
Is that the godfather or godson? Do you like it?
>>
>>34402583
Godson and yes, though I tend to baby that one cause it's so pretty and I have a ton of other knives I'd rather beat up. Best action on any automatic I've ever played around with.
>>
File: DSC_1147.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1147.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
UTX70
Scarab D/E
CMTX5
Benchmade Benchmite
Green mini udt with broke spring that I can't find
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.