[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I met a Filipino Operator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1498700565587[1].jpg (653KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1498700565587[1].jpg
653KB, 2048x1152px
With the bullshit going on right now in Marawi, Philippines and me being in the US Military. I had a pleasure of meeting a Filipino Army person when I was eating at the food court, he was undergoing Counter Terrorism training in the US. It sucked because he only had a few days left but we talked and it just so happen to be the eve of when the ISIS wanna-bes were fucking over a town in Souther Mindanao, which is in the lowest part of the Philippines.

It sucked because he was only here for a few days but I ensured that he comes home not just getting new tactics and info from his US counterparts but by also having fun.

So I asked him who he was and all that stuff, of course I wasn't being intrusive but I was talking to him in our native tongue, Tagalog.

I told him that it is finally nice to find someone from where I was from, I was born in the Philippines and moved here in the United States back in 2003 and joined the Navy back in early 2010s. I told him what I do and sadly but also fortunately, it is not combat related.

I invited him for dinner that night and discuss what we can do before he flies out of the country. I gave him a challenge coin, some other /k/ related stuff that I cannot disclose, but let's just say it is hard to buy them from the Philippines and if not, that they are expensive.
>>
>>34394127

Very nice of you OP. Got anything else?
>>
>>34394127
what'd you gave him?
>>
That was pretty bakla, did you suck is ti te too?
>>
>>34394161
Things you cant buy easily from 9,000 miles

>>34394180
Maybe if I were Isis, I would consider it.
>>
File: paltik.png (2MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
paltik.png
2MB, 1440x810px
So, I said it was nice because most of the people I see here are from other countries, Germany, Sweden, Peru, Kuwait and other ME countries but rarely do I find Filipinos.

That night after dinner, we went to a gun store, a big one to look at some guns and stuff. He can't believe how cheap they are and how nice the weapons are in here that are available to Civvies. He even marveled that a .50 calibre barrett is obtainable as long as you have the moolah. After that I dropped him off of his hotel, and told him that I am planning to take him to the range the next day. After I got home, I got all the AR 15 magazines fully loaded and got all my pistols ready.

I had a CZ P09, a Sig P938 and a 9mm XDs
>>
Meh another corrupt individual goes to the US for recreation at the expense of the people's money.
>>
File: duterte[1].png (390KB, 471x313px) Image search: [Google]
duterte[1].png
390KB, 471x313px
So I picked him up from the hotel the next day, which was after work, so not really late but it was also a Friday night so it was just a tad bit hectic. When we got to the range, everything went smoothly, all they did was check his passport and he was able to grab the eyes and ears protection needed for the gun range. We were both in the military so it was discounted, the whole session cost us 26 bucks which was ridiculously cheap. I thought it was going to cost a lot more and this is including taxes and targets. We started with the AR 15 first, got it zeroed and then after that went for the pistols.

Now I've shot before, got an Expert in Rifle and Pistol in the Navy but he showed me how to C-clamp properly and how to focus on good posture for follow-up shots, double taps and good trigger squeeze control. I know these may seem like novice tips but I am no Commando.

https://streamable.com/7ucec
>>
>>34394263
I would agree if it was a Congressman or a political figure coming to a Special Operations Command for training, but that's not the case. Sure it is recreational but unless you are a monk, you always find the time to do recreational stuff after study/work.
>>
>>34394285
There's nothing that America can offer with regard to counter terrorism training in the tropics.
>>
>>34394317
Re-read that sentence out loud but this time, also emphasize on how dumb you sound like.

Anyways to finish of the story, he told me he was trained by SFOD-A back in early 2000s when we used to have JTF Zamboana which was part of the OEF. Anyways, his unit was considered the Filipino version of Delta Force or adaptation. We also talked about the bullshit massacre that took place:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamasapano_clash

Anyways, I am out.

I had the idea of doing this thread after seeing this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O16JP0YRKv4
>>
TACTICAL BURGERS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_e44ikIGLk

lmfao
>>
>>34394462
What I'm getting from this is, you made a friend. I understand that I'm still on 4chan but is this really thread worthy?
>>
>>34394127
fag
>>
>>34394127
>flip
>operator
Pick one you monkey.
>>
>>34394161
Sounds like he gave him HIV
>>
>>34394703
He's part filipino, they're too self centered. He thinks it's note worthy to say he saw a flip in California.
>>
Indians and Filipino..basically english murmuring bots. culturally dumb.
>>
>>34394703
>What I'm getting from this is, you made a friend. I understand that I'm still on 4chan but is this really thread worthy?

either that or flip faggotry. take it to /lgbt gaylord
>>
>>34394205
Just say the dicc
>>
>>34394462
>if it wasn't for the SAF 44 Zamboanga (and by extension a good friend of yours) would be under Moro control

I was pretty bummed about Mamasapano
>>
>>34394462
You're going abiut it kinda wrong.
I get it you met a flip "delta" guy was real chill and you didn't know till the end. Thats cool, but boring. As everybody else is letting you know. Unless you can tell some stories of his exploits and why he's a badass and people should give a fuck and be like wow you should just let this thread die.
>>
>>34394161
The dick
>>
>>34394127
>I told him that it is finally nice to find someone from where I was from
Where do you live? I'm in Hawaii and there are plenty of flips (who speak Tagalog) here. Maybe we can switch places.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.