[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phoenix Gun show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-06-28 22.15.06.png (211KB, 1044x332px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-28 22.15.06.png
211KB, 1044x332px
Hey /k/

I havent been to this gun show and I'm planning on going to this to purchase a gun or two. Has anyone else been to the one here in Phoenix, Az? Is it an actually decent gun show or is it full of fudds asking for too much for relatively shit guns?

>inb4 spoonfeeding

fuck off I just want to know if it's going to be a waste of time and money
>>
I never bothered going. All the yelp reviews I've read really turned me off. But I'll be monitoring this thread out of interest. I too would like to know if any other Phoenix faggios have gone and what their experience was.
>>
>>34393750
Always see the adverts at bus stops - always intend to go - always forget until the following Monday
>>
>>34393750
it sucks, overpriced parking and entrance fee, overpriced guns, overpriced ammo, gimmicky zombie killer and tacticool shit. only good for finger fucking guns that you can later buy online for much cheaper.
>>
>>34393965
When did you go? Was this pre-election or post-election?
>>
>>34394022
have gone a few times pre election and recently went in april, post election. this gun show has gone to shit over the years. like I said its good to check out uncommon guns, guns youre interested in person but expect to pay $50-100+ more than online.
>>
>>34393750
It's pretty underwhelming, unless it's the big-ass Small Arms Review gunshow in December. THAT'S worth going to, since all the manufacturers have booths and it attracts all kinds of cool stuff.
>>
I went to that one about 4-5 years ago. General rule for gunshows (at least that I've been to) is dont plan on buying but if you know what you're looking at you can usually find at least one or two good deals. Go there to have fun, kill an afternoon and finger fuck the shit out of everything.
>>
Its shit. Unless you're going for the tiny off chance you might find something cool.
>>
Went to Crossroads in Reno the week before the election. Saw lots of old WW stuff, a bunch of surplus ammo, mags, parts, etc. Pretty underwhelming and half the show had cleared out the day I'd gone because they were worried about making it back over the pass.
>>
I've seen some good prices on bulk ammo but that's about it. Concession stand food is also extremely overpriced
>>
File: 1498255551194.jpg (36KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1498255551194.jpg
36KB, 500x379px
OP here.

So general concensus is that it's pretty much a shit time not really worth going there to buy anything.

Well shit. I was hoping to get my hands on a milsurp rifle or something. My buddy wanted to get a cheap .22 to get into shooting with.

Here is doggo for help.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.