[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on NRA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 6

File: NRA.jpg (160KB, 949x1024px) Image search: [Google]
NRA.jpg
160KB, 949x1024px
Hey /k/

What are your thoughts on the NRA? I was a member years ago, but I'm not really happy with what they've been doing lately. I don't feel like they are looking out for minority gun owners and I'm in a mixed family.

So here is my issue. I'm now earning enough money where I can shoot more. I want to join a gun club near my house, but its 100% NRA. So are the other clubs in town. Should I just get the cheap associate membership to join the club or just keep shooting at indoor public ranges?
>>
>>34393118
Just don't be a faggot.
>>
>>34393118
cant drive further out? too much hassle?
>>
>>34393171
The closest public outdoor range is about an 80 minute drive. If I want to do any distance shooting, it looks like i'm stuck joining one of these 100% NRA clubs.
>>
>>34393118
What does looking out for minority gun owners look like to you?

Wouldn't any loosening of gun laws and lobbying representatives be a boon to all gun owners regardless of race?

Do you want them to give you free ammo?

This is bait of a low caliber.
>>
>>34393197
No bait here. They didn't really say shit in regards to the Philando Castile case. They put out a vague statement a year ago saying they would say more when the facts were known. I think the facts are out now.

I think they do more for the gun manufacturers than they do for gun owners.
>>
>>34393118
>minority gun owners
Minorities are hurt worst by anti gun freedom legislation because so many of them are too poor to pay all the fees imposed on guns owners.
>>34393262
>I think they do more for the gun manufacturers than they do for gun owners.
Gun bans are a threat to both manufacturers and owners alike.
>>
>>34393262
Getting behind Castile would be a bad move though. It would imply gun ownership puts people at risk and is dangerous. Doing anything is a no win situation.

Also he most likely made dumb movements in front of a dumb cop. I own a permit in MN and the class isn't about proper firearm safety but how not to get shot by cops for 2 hours. He was a retard.

Also, they are constantly filing lawsuits against government on every level. Right now they're in like 5 different cases against California alone. If you bothered to read the news you would know they are fighting for looser permit laws in places like NJ, NY, and CA and challenging storage rulings that mandate safes.
>>
>>34393118
NRA is okay in my book. I don't always agree with everything they say or do, but that's just life man. I can promise you will never find an organization or individual who agrees with you on every single thing, and I wouldn't have it any other way. If you do meet that person, they want something from you and are lying or obscuring something.
>>
>>34393299
I live in Florida, so it's not as bad here. While I agree he made dumb movements and should have just put his hands on the wheel, this falls on the cop too for not giving him good instructions and being too jumpy. I'm not sure how the laws are in MN, but I never tell cops I'm carrying when I get pulled over in FL.
>>
>>34393320
The guy at the gun club was pretty cool and said that without the NRA insurance there would be no club. Then he asked me how much I liked my auto and home insurance companies.

The leadership of the NRA seems like a good ol boys club. I'm starting to lean towards fuck it, and I'll probably just end up getting a cheap associate membership for me and the wife.
>>
File: 50169dfe003e8.image.jpg (109KB, 620x502px) Image search: [Google]
50169dfe003e8.image.jpg
109KB, 620x502px
>>34393118
really love NRA related cartoon DDDD
>>
File: ztrialwesthitman.jpg (123KB, 960x1296px) Image search: [Google]
ztrialwesthitman.jpg
123KB, 960x1296px
>>34393262
What are the facts about the case according to you? Or are you going to repeat what you read in the huffpost and the BLM twitter?

The NRA fought king Obama and stood their ground after Sandy Hook. They also got behind the hearing protection act and have acted less fuddy than in the past. It seems they are all about Americans owning AR15s and concealed carrying. Their actions over the past 5 years made me support them.
>>
the nra are worthless fuds who dont give a shit about any gun rights unless it protects their fud
gayr15 or muh m855 which isnt even real ap when they say and do nothing with the 94 ban/norinco/anysteelcoreor"ap"ammo besides fagr15/mak90/nfa/86ban/saiga ban/vepr ban/7n6 ban while playing the gun jew and taking shekels from people who beleive they actualy do give a shit imo. maybe my opinion will change but thats what ive heard and feel desu
>>
>>34393329
Castile was high and likely kept reaching for his ID when the cop said don't reach for your gun. Cop was a jumpy faggot and shot him. Bad all around, Castile shouldn't have been shot, but that's also why you don't drive/carry while stoned.

The real question is how often does the NRA even comment on police shootings anyway? I don't really follow their social media, is this the only shooting they're silent on or is it just the typical BLM dindu nuffin crowd whining?
>>
>>34393118

>minority gun owners

The technical term is Prohibited Persons, OP.
>>
I'll say this: As a chicagofag I owe a debt of gratitude to the NRA for throwing their money at court cases that returned my right as an American citizen.
>>
>>34393353
I just watched the dash cam video and that facebook live video. It just seems like a poorly trained and jumpy cop didn't know how to handle a situation properly.

>>34393357
They put out statements right after the cops in Dallas got shot and after Sandy Hook. I think they said something after Dylann Roof too. I feel like whenever there is a big news story, they have something to say.
>>
File: gran_torino_10_440_pxlw.jpg (39KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
gran_torino_10_440_pxlw.jpg
39KB, 440x300px
>>34393355
>massive campaign about the importance of the right of Americans to own guns like AR15s after the Sandy Hook media backlash
>Fuddy

Go to bed kid. If you kept up with the NRA ILA you would see the work they do at the local level to stop anti gun politicians. You might not know this but there is a constant never ending battle at the local and state level over guns - you should start by paying attention to your county and state politics and see how many anti gun measures are introduced every year and by whom. Thats why I donate to the NRA ILA instead of giving the main NRA organization more $ apart from a yearly membership. Dont forgrt that many ranges are also able to operate because the NRA provides them with cheap yearly insurance - insurance that otherwise not many other companies would want to provide (and which is another example of how politicians try to implement gun control at the local level) You should also be supporting Gun Owners of America and the Firearms Policy Coalition.
>>
>>34393118
NRA Member here.

2 reasons:

1) they are so out there they shift the center of the argument. We argue about suppressors and concealed carry instead of registration and confiscation.

2) Like it or not the NRA is the solid backbone of the gun rights community. Without them there would be thousands of small weak gun rights groups with no overarching organization which is needed to effect change on a national scale.

I have a few problems with the NRA, mostly stemming from their fundraising practices. I do not understand why they send me renewal notices 3 months into my yearly membership and offer a discount. Why the fuck would they offer a discount on a donation for them to protect my rights, and keep your shitty Chinese NRA branded merchandise too. Don't use my donation to buy incentives for people to join.

They also put misleading shit on their envelopes like they are trying to trick old people into renewing multiple times a year.
>>
File: ASA_STICKERS_3x3Circle_030714.jpg (938KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ASA_STICKERS_3x3Circle_030714.jpg
938KB, 900x900px
I'd rather support the SAF or ASA, but they aren't big enough to have an impact like the NRA. I feel like the NRA has a monopoly with the gun clubs now.
>>
>>34393357
>>34393402
My opinion is that the NRA will remain silent because he had weed in his system. When filling out your 4473 you swear that you do not use (federally) illegal narcotics.
>>
>>34393118
Complain all you want, but they are THE most powerful gun rights lobby. I sure as fuck am a member.
>>
>>34393118
On occasion the NRA higher ups can be kind of out of touch, but for the most part I think it's a pretty good investment.
>>
File: trayvontruth.jpg (33KB, 594x286px) Image search: [Google]
trayvontruth.jpg
33KB, 594x286px
>>34393402
Those videos do not tell the full story. I know its hard, but you should look at all the evidence before you draw conclusions. For example, the videos do not show that he had a criminal record, that he was driving with a gun while under the influence, that he matched the description of a robbery suspect from a few days before, and that he reached towards his gun while a cop was telling him to stop and not reach his hands towards his waistband. The case has been politicized by BLM and other organizations with their own agenda much like the Trayvon Martin case was. In case you forget, that whole story was spun into a "white supremacists shoots poor black kid who was minding his business", which was absolute bs and not what happened based on the full evidence of the trial.

Pic related - ask yourself why the media used a pic of Trayvon from middle school in spinning their narrative.
>>
>>34393414

Firearms Policy Coalition

This.

I live in California and watching Craig DeLuz constantly, and eloquently, call the California lawmakers on their BS is so satisfying.
>>
>>34393402
None of those incidents are even remotely close to a guy getting shot by a jumpy cop because he was reaching for something.

People gets wrongly shot by the cops all the time. The only reason this was big news is because of BLM.

https://youtu.be/14Pzc3tyPC8

This guy is a former cop, he's got like three videos on this that go into why he thinks the cop wasn't prosecuted. It's an unfortunate situation but you don't get to throw the book at someone because it feels good. The media is not playing fair to the cop here at all.

Mind you I still think the cop is a jumpy bitch that shouldn't ever be a cop again and shouldn't have been one in the first place, the blue wall of silence totally exists and cops do fucked up shit they shouldn't get away with but do all the time, but in this case it isn't as cut and dry as it may seem.

>>34393429
Also this. They are not stupid enough to throw a cop under the bus to protect a guy carrying while high. The people mad at them now overwhelmingly aren't NRA members. The people that would get mad at them for siding with Castile are.

The NRA isn't perfect but they're good. GOA is better but not big enough to really have the clout the NRA does.
>>
OP here. You guys convinced me. I'm gonna get the $10/year associate membership. I don't need the magazine or shitty range bags. I just want to shoot at a gun club.
>>
the number of people in this thread willing to throw a black guy under the bus at the expense of all gun owners is somewhat disturbing
>>
>>34393520
Nice strawman.
>>
>>34393520
Yeah. When i have kids who will be darker they will probably love guns like me. I don't want this shit happening to them.
>>
>>34393533
Tell them not to smoke weed while driving and carrying a gun and they probably won't get shot. Probably.
>>
>>34393533
Then teach them not to drive/carry high and to follow lawful orders from cops. If cops give conflicting or confusing orders teach them to keep their hands on the wheel and ask for clarification.

Will your wife's children have to deal with some actual racist cops and people in general? Yeah unfortunately, but this thread isn't full of people "throwing him under the bus."
>>
>>34393520
I'd throw a white dumbass who was high on weed and got shot by a cruddy cop under the bus too what's your point?
>>
>>34393118

https://www.nracarryguard.com/

Literally, no reason not to have it.
>>
>>34393576
>getting people to pay actual moneys for something that is even less likely than being struck by lightening

What a racket.
>>
>>34393554
I use to think shit like this too, but since getting married i realize that sometimes you just get fucked bc you black.

My wife is a 5'2 black girl with a law degree. Last time she got pulled over, the cop called in backup and 3 other squad cars came to assist. She is very non threatening.

The point is my kids will have to be different in their interactions in the police than I had to be.
>>
>>34393520
Defending someone because of their race and then accusing dissenters of racism is why racism is still alive and well in 2017 America. Jesus fuck can we move on as a species? The quantity of melanin has no bearing on my opinion but the constant race baiting is making me start to hate.
>>
>>34393262
for NRA, they don't give a fuck about defending your gun right, they care about if a law suit will set up the case for future leftist's ammo to anti gun in general.

That's on their lawyer support page
>>
>>34393589
You could use this same argument to say carrying a gun is dumb.

You're literally just as likely to have to deal with legal problems resulting from shooting someone as you are having to shoot someone in self defense.
>>
>>34393600
>n-no, I couldn't possibly be prejudiced one here...
>>
>>34393622
>You could use this same argument to say carrying a gun is dumb.

Well it is, generally. But in that case you're not paying a recurring cost for literally nothing.
>>
>>34393628
You're throwing out the possibility that he really isn't for no reason other than your own biases... Which sounds a lot like prejudice to me.

>>34393640
You don't seem to understand the concept of insurance very well do you? The point of it is to be prepared for an unlikely event that would be devestating financially in the unlikely event it occurs. Don't buy it if you don't want it.
>>
>>34393533
Maybe you should teach them not to commit crimes and to follow basic police encounter safety percussions, like the ones taught in CC courses over and over.

>>34393329
You aren't legally required to inform in MN but they tell you hundreds of times in the course not to make sudden movements and don't even reach for something other than what's in plain sight unless directly asked. You have to go through this class every 5 years in order to get a permit.

He was 32 when killed so he went through the class twice, at most, over the course of a decade (21 is our age to carry). This is simply him not following his training. I don't agree with legally mandated training because it won't fix retards like this man. Now the State Fair will be ruined because he got killed right outside of it and they will have a gay protest there like they did last year. Thank god the fair has admission, keeps it white when you get inside the gates.
>>
>>34393628
doing it over and over again does not make it effective.

This is not facebook where you can ruin someones life with a simple accusation, If I hated black people I would just come out and say it anon. Anonymity breeds honesty as much as hate.
>>
>>34393454
>For example, the videos do not show that he had a criminal record
Only admissible as evidence if it can be proved the officer knew of it in the first place.
> that he was driving with a gun while under the influence
While illegal, that doesn't justify a shooting
> that he matched the description of a robbery suspect from a few days before
Still doesn't justify shooting.
> he reached towards his gun while a cop was telling him to stop and not reach his hands towards his waistband
This is the only argument you've made that could (and did) justify shooting. However, none of this change the fact that the officer was jumpy as fuck, and despite Castile informing the officer he was reaching for his ID, not his gun, Yanez still shot. The inherent risks LEOs face (getting shot by someone acting innocent) have become fear, which has become (with this court case) legal justification. Frankly, the NRA didn't say shit on this (officially) because they don't have the balls to go against the FOP.
>>34393659
>Maybe you should teach them not to commit crimes
Not the dude you replied to, but that argument is bullshit and you should know better than to try it.
> Thank god the fair has admission, keeps it white when you get inside the gates.
Oh. Never mind, you're just retarded.
>>
>>34393640
>>34393589

>2017
>On a gun board
>Doesn't Carry a gun
>Doesn't understand what insurance is
>Recurring cost
>Plays tennis

Jesus christ anon. Ya know one day you might very well get reverse inspection by a melatonin enhanced individual who very well may change the way you see things.

Or have to pay bills for the first time in your life; whichever happens first.
>>
>>34393697
The first good reply in this thread. Also who the fuck tells a cop they have a gun before pulling it on them? This cop was just a jumpy bitch. I have a lot of friends and family an law enforcement, but some people aren't cut out for that shit.
>>
>>34393697
Have you been to a free, public fair in an urban area? It's awful.
>>
>>34393697
Solid points anon. Fact is the situation stinks and the NRA has two choices: wade into the shit and get the stink on them too or remain silent. Fuck if I know which I would recommend.
>>
>>34393793
>the NRA has two choices: wade into the shit and get the stink on them too or remain silent. Fuck if I know which I would recommend.

I just want the NRA to grow a pair. Even the ACLU knows how to do that.
>>
>>34393778
I think the problem is the keeps it white inside the gates comment. I'm not white and I work in IT. I have plenty of friends who aren't white who are doctors, lawyers, and accountants.

Racist much?
>>
>>34393118
I don't care what organizations say, I care about what they do.

Although I am not religious the Salvation Army makes sure tens of thousands, if not 100s of thousands, of families have warm coats for their children, presents under their Christmas trees, and a wonderful Christmas/Thanksgiving dinner every year, in addition to the charity work they do throughout the rest of the year.
Although I am for nuclear power and detest hippies, Food Not Bombs consistently provides food for needy families living on the streets, and the homeless.
Whatever your thoughts on the NRA are, they are the only big player in the USA that is constantly fighting for our 2nd Amendment Rights, and so deserve my support.

I just wish they wouldn't send so much junk mail.
>>
>>34393817
it's really not worth engaging shitheels like that
>>
>>34393817
Very.

I'd say the majority of blacks and Mexicans are absolutely awful to deal with and that other minority groups don't care for "white people things" like agriculture shows.

I think a lot of well to do people, in general, are disillusioned about how awful the hood is BECAUSE of the people who live there.

>t. shitskin who hates his dad for not pulling out of a Mexican so now I have to invite 30+ spics to my wedding due to family pressure to do so. Somebody's car WILL be broken into.
>>
>>34393118
I don't care for their silence on the issue of imports, but without the concentration of money and action in the NRA gun grabbers would be more likely to get more restrictive gun control, which isn't supported by the majority of US citizens, passed.
>>
>>34393697
>This is the only argument you've made that could (and did) justify shooting.

Agreed.

However all of those things that are irrelevant to the interaction between the LEO and Castile are relevant to the stance of the NRA. As an organization they likely don't want to risk the controversy of "NRA supports high, criminal gun owner shot by cops reaching for gun" that the hard line anti gun crowd would try to make a narrative.
>>
>>34393118
Join the NRA for one year. Sign up for the club then let the NRA membership lapse. Most clubs don't bother checking again afterwards.

I'm in the same position as you OP. I'm Muslim, and while I was an NRA member for many years I stopped because I got annoyed with the constant calls and mail begging for more money, but more importantly they all but abandoned any efforts to help New York. So fuck them.

I'm a member at two clubs and both "require" NRA membership. No one is breathing down my neck over it. They are happy to get paid their dues in advance.

>inb4 ahab
>i'm actually white
>>
>>34393600
It's the complete opposite you jackass. NOT defending someone because of their race goes to your detriment. All the police action and moves against black gun owners, mistreatment of minorities, muslims, etc are test cases for when they will eventually come for your guns, Cletus.

So while you could care less about some nigger getting shot, some muzzie being treated like the most dangerous terrist on earth, know that Officer Hardon will eventually do that to some firearms enthusiast liek you one day and your bitching won't do shit.

Example: all the polic shootings where cops where acquitted recently, like Philandro, etc. People have been trained to "support teh the blue lives matter".. wait until the same thing happens to some white dude and nothing happens to that cop. Aren't those Bird Sanctuary nutjobs whining about their dead matyr right now? No one gives a shit.

The fact that you tards don't give a shit about minorities being mistreated, or recipients of over aggressive force, give the police the fuel to not give a fuck about when it happens to white boys.
>>
>>34393705
>melatonin enhanced individual
are you saying a very sleepy guy will attack me?

I think you mean melanin, my friend :^)
>>
>>34393118
Associate level plus GOA for real action.
>>
To all the people that say the NRA doesn't comment on police shootings, they said something when lavoy finicum got shot by the cops. I think Wayne lapierre got introduced by his daughter at a press conference.

This guy straight up told the cops he wasn't going to stop and tried to drive around their barricade. How many of y'all supported him?

That's the difference. If the Oregon militia was black, armed and occupying government buildings, they would've been taken out by the cops much faster.
>>
>>34393118
Hi there OP,
Thanks for your inquiry into the validity of the NRA. It is our duty as Americans to defend our 2nd Amendment rights. In order to do that, we need to have someone to represent US, the freedom loving Americans! Unfortunately, there is a lot of cost involved in this. So, in addition to your yearly membership fees, we'll need you to donate $350 a month for the next twelve years. That's only 10 tanks of gas a month. Is your freedom important to you? Contribute today!
Thanks,
Wayne LaPierre
NRA President
>>
>>34393118
>Thoughts on NRA
Traitorous scum. Co-authored the NFA, supported the FFA and GCA, didn't bother fighting the Hughes Amendment after they said they would.

Fuck them.
>>
>>34393118
NRA is definitely not a perfect org. I don't think I'd ever join but I will donate to the NRA-ILA because they actually get shit done.

The NRA was silent on Castille as they are in every situation because taking sides would hurt them. The NRA is supported by hundreds of thousands of law enforcement personnel and to back up Castile would alienate those members.
Same thing for the opposite -- they could have have taken Yanez's side and then really get crucified for supposed racism and disenfranchising people who carry legally.

For what its worth, I grew up in MN but moved away over ten years ago. I never EVER heard of this stuff happening. I had no idea black people or mexicans even lived there.
I'm not saying it's a racially related crime but it really isn't a coincidence that neither of these guys were polite, white-bred, sven-and-ollie, hotdish eating, lutefisk making, Minnesotans.

Yanez was a rookie cop who acted irresponsibly. Castile was too stupid to realize that you shouldn't smoke weed and carry AND smoke weed with your girlfriend and baby in the car. Just does not sound like the kind of person who carries responsibly.
And remember, Yanez pulled him over because he fit the (admittedly racially charged) description of an armed robbery. So you pull over a guy who you think might be an armed robber and he says he has a gun on him. Then you smell drugs. Then he doesn't act in the manner he's meant to act when being pulled over while carrying. That's what the defense argued and that's why Yanez was acquitted. Did Castile deserve to die? Of course not. But he absolutely was not a case of being a literal dindunuffin
>>
>>34393363
underrated
>>
>>34393118
People mistake the NRA and the NRA-ILA. I promote people joining the NRA, just to add +1 to the membership count for no other reason but to scare gun grabbers. I personally also belong to a separate local organization (NJ2AS) as well as the GOA.

The NRA promote gun safety and administers shooting competitions. Your membership fees directly go to supporting these activities. This was founded by US Civil War generals to promote marksmanship in the general US population.

The NRA-ILA is technically a separate entity and only came into creation in 1975. It does use the NRA membership numbers dick to swing at politicians though. Their funding comes from direct donations to the ILA (usually from companies like Cabelas round up programs) and lawsuits (when they win a lawsuit, their legal fees are covered by the loser because gun rights are civil rights).

The ILA could do more for gun rights than just holding the line, as it is the largest gun rights organization. Especially right now, when the political climate is more gun friendly than it has been in decades.
>>
>>34395708

This. They're just a front for the gun lobby. They're less interested in our rights than they are about corporate profits.
>>
>>34393262
>Philando Castile

that's because that nigga had a pistol.in his lap when stopped by police and kept moving his gdamn hands

you dumbass piece of shit
>>
>>34393118
I personally dislike a lot of NRA leaders, especially, LaPierre, but when liberals cry about the gun lobby, they aren't making it up. NRA lobbying is basically the only thing that has kept dems from enacting a federal level commiefornia tier gun control act yet.
>>
>>34393596
Statistically, a cop is more likely to be shot and killed by a black person.

Statistically, a black person is more likely to have a criminal record.

Statistically, a black person is more likely to have an illegal concealed weapon on them.

Yeah it sucks profiling is a thing, but there's a reason that profiling is a thing. The blame rests way more on black culture than it does on law enforcement. You see it across the Western world, from the US to Canada to the UK and France. Blacks are more violent, and have more criminal records per capita. That changes how a cop will approach a black person.

Yeah I believe that a bigger emphasis on community orientated policing, and enough cops to go back to physically walking a beat and interacting with the public would be great. But a bigger problem is how utterly fucked the black community and black culture is.

And before "muh institutional racism". I used to work as a business licensor for the state. I saw countless immigrants from Africa, who could barely speak English, work and successfully gain technical licenses like nursing and trades, and business licenses. There comes a point where black Americans need to accept they have their own problems and unfuck their shit.
>>
>>34393697
>despite Castile informing the officer he was reaching for his ID

Except the dash cam footage doesn't show that. It shows Castile saying "I have a gun", cop saying "ok don't reach for it".

Castile then says "no I have to" and despite repeated warnings not to still reaches for it.
>>
>>34393713
In some states, you have a duty to inform an officer that you are carrying, regardless of the reason for your stop.

In VA (my state) you have an expectation of compliance or something like that which is slightly different. If the cop asks me if I have a gun I legally have to say yes I do. But I don't have to tell him till he asks.

That all being said however, I don't give a fuck what the color of your skin is, if a cop asks you if you have a weapon, you put your fucking hands on the wheel and white knuckle that shit BEFORE you say yes. Then you do exactly as you're fucking told. If he tells you to step out of the vehicle so he can disarm you, fucking do it. If he says don't reach for anything, then you sit the fuck still.

He wants to do go home as much as you do and if you put him in the position where he has to make a choice, he's not gonna put the gun to his head.
>>
>>34397995
>Statistically, a cop is more likely to be shot and killed by a black person.
>Statistically, a black person is more likely to have a criminal record.
>Statistically, a black person is more likely to have an illegal concealed weapon on them

umm yeah can u not keep spreading these hate facts? they're very problematic
>>
>>34397995
What do the statistics say about hicks lynching niggers?
What do the statistics say on hicks shooting civil rights activists?
What do the statistics say about hicks shooting presidents?
What do the statistics say on the American troops getting deployed to protect African Americans from hicks?
What do the statistics say about hicks net contribution to the US tax base?
What do the statistics say about hicks and opiod addiction?
>>
>>34398369
>>34398369
>What do the statistics say on the American troops getting deployed to protect African Americans from hicks?

Now there's a problem. What a waste of taxpayer money.
>>
>>34398369
Why do other bad things invalidate the first set of bad things?
>>
>>34398385
>protect African Americans from hicks
What part of "protect African AMERICANS from hicks" did you miss? I wonder.

Fucking degenerate. If you're going to hate some one, hate them for a good reason. Not because he's got a big salty cock that wets your wife's pussy.
>>
>>34398369
>What do the statistics say on the American troops getting deployed to protect African Americans from hicks?

That if they are combat arms they are overwhelmingly "hicks".
>>
>>34398719
Ho about a what came first situation here? Sure, you can blame other niggers, some muzzies, and jews for bringing them over to America, but lazy Southern garbage bought and owned humans. The beat the shit out of them, murdered them and subjugated them even after they got their freedom. Whites made life difficult for blacks every chance they got- is it any wonder they were,are fucking pissed?

And this is not only exclusive to blacks. Even in majority white communities, the poor white trash areas tend to have hey crime. Where are those areas you might ask? I know a few in my State. I am sure there all over.
>>
>>34398902
>lazy Southern garbage bought and owned humans

Slave ownership wasn't just in the South, especially in the time frame you're talking about.

>Even in majority white communities, the poor white trash areas tend to have hey crime.

Agreed. Of course there is crime in low income white areas.
>>
>>34393118
i do not like the nra because they didnt help with 7n6 or any of the other russian or foreign shit. not even a slavaboo but they look out for domestic manufactures first it seems like. as for you OP, they got that tolken colion noir dude but he does not come off very genuine to me, the nra also makes no effort to attract young firearms owners. Im not saying they are bad per say but i just have no convictions to support them based on how things have been but i would like to if they get with it a little more
>>
>>34393118
>I don't feel like they are looking out for minority gun owners and I'm in a mixed family.
Coalburners GTFO my country.
>>
>>34393262
Castile wasn't legally carrying a gun, which was likely why they didn't speak out. You can say "muh racism" but it's a bad move to get behind someone who was illegally carrying. On the permit application for MN it prohibits users of controlled substances under MN Statute 152. Toxicology reports found THC in Castile's system and therefore he was a user of a controlled substance and prohibited from getting a permit. He lied on the application to get it. There's no reason for the NRA to get behind someone like that. They might lose some support but supporting someone who was illegally carrying will lose them far more.
>>
>>34398930
>Im not saying they are bad per say but i just have no convictions to support them based on how things have been

Because, frankly, you didn't get to live through the NRA not existing.

Because it's very likely the Federal Assault Weapons Ban would have been reenacted with no sunset, imports would likely be more heavily restricted, and the current pro gun status quo would be unthinkable.
>>
>>34398948
>illegally carrying will lose them far more.
No such thing.

SHALL
>>
>>34398948
Lied on the application to get it?
How do you know he did not start using marijuana until AFTER acquiring the permit?
The application states you cannot be an "unlawful" user of any controlled substances. Now does "unlawfully" using a controlled substance rescind the right to own a firearm regardless of situation or does it merely disallow the user to renew application?

hell he's a fucking dindu of course he smokes el danko weeds but honestly a shitty attorney could have argued against marijuana being in any way related to his being shot
>>
>>34398902
>Whites made life difficult for blacks every chance they got- is it any wonder they were,are fucking pissed?
>And this is not only exclusive to blacks. Even in majority white communities, the poor white trash areas tend to have hey crime. Where are those areas you might ask? I know a few in my State. I am sure there all over.

Then how come the irish, asians, italians, and even to an extent the germans were able to come to this country, experience the same and sometimes worse discrimination in the northern cities (Boston, NY, etc) yet they managed to band together and carve a piece of the pie out for themselves?

So, really, who's to blame for the blacks and poor whites for not rising above their shit? Only themselves. They have no unity, and their leaders are either non-existent or criminals themselves (con men like Sharpton or evangelists).
>>
>>34398955
thats great buddy, i dont really give a fuck, they better get with it or they will cease and so will our rights. had they actually done their part id gladly do mine
>>
>>34399103
I don't think it was related to him being shot, and I don't think he should've been shot in the first place. I'm just explaining why the NRA isn't the boogeyman for not making a statement on it.
>>
>>34399177
>i dont really give a fuck

That's clear.

Because you don't understand that despite micro issues that the NRA is objectively shitty on (7n6 for example) on the macro level they are the only real lobbying game in town.

>>34399103
>a shitty attorney could have argued against marijuana being in any way related to his being shot

Yeah, and they would have lost. Cannabis effects judgement. A judge isn't going to be lenient to an argument of "my client was 420 4lyfe cuz he's a nigga, my honorable nigga, an' dat science bullshit? Fuck dat shit weed didna' have anythin to do wit dis shit. Now I'm fixin' to call for a motion to exclude evidence, my nigguuuuuuuuuuuuh".
>>
>>34393118
The NRA isn't what it could be, but that doesn't actually make it a force for evil and there is value in having an advocacy group that has that kind of robust membership role. I'd say that the thing to do is sign up for the cheap NRA membership that doesn't get you a magazine, give $10/year to ILA, and find a good smaller org to actually give real amounts of money, like the GOA or a local org.

If you are in Minnesota, GOCRA (Gun Owners Civil Rights Alliance) is a fantastic org.
>>
>>34398369
Do you have any examples within the last 50 years, or are we forever going to be doomed by the shitty things people did in the 50s and 60s?
>>
>>34398902
>And this is not only exclusive to blacks. Even in majority white communities, the poor white trash areas tend to have hey crime. Where are those areas you might ask? I know a few in my State. I am sure there all over.

Too bad that even the lowest white income brackets have a lower per capita crime rate than the top black income bracket.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.