[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mosin Nagant trigger assembly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3728.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3728.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey K my Mosin Nagant trigger wont reset so when I dissembled it, this little piece fell out: What do?
>>
>>34392418
See that bit on the side held on by the screw, it fits in under that iirc. It's the extractor.
>>
>>34392418
>that trigger
I'm triggered
>>
turn it into a buy back program for a $150 gift card.
>>
>>34392418
Also , what do you mean won't reset? Like the sear won't engage the cocking notch?
>>
>>34392434
Extractor is on the bolt head
>>
>>34392434
is that something I can fix on my own, gun smith, or not worth my time?
>>
>>34392451
Every time I lock the bolt into place the firing pin automatically goes forward
>>
>>34392439
If I can get $150 for this where can I do that?
>>
>>34392455
Whoops meant ejector/ interruptor ! My bad--
>>34392464
You can fix it just you can loosen the spring and slide it back into place , or remove it and replace it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKG_tcgr73U
>>
>>34392489
Sounds like its skipping over the sear, make sure your tighten the sear screw down (the springy thing under the trigger) and if that doesn't fix it , check the surface of the sear and the cocking piece ( the knob at the rear, flip it upside down , near the back there is a spot that would connect with the sear if its damaged ,replace )
>>
>>34392418
That looks like it could be the sear itself which has snapped off the spring portion which the trigger presses on.

If that's the case shouldn't be too hard to find a replacement part, I would hesitate to pay more than 20$ for one. Even that's a gouge but better than a non working gun.

Post a better pic of the small part.
>>
>>34392418
>lemme take something apart I have zero clue how to put back together
>>
>>34392418
I have a related problem.
my trigger resets enough that it catches the sear, but no enough to prevent the bolt from coming out.
>>
File: mntsp.jpg (39KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mntsp.jpg
39KB, 800x600px
>>34392620

Update, everyone else is definitely a moron, and it's your sear which has snapped off. Compare your spring with the one in this photo.
>>
Anon, your sear has snapped. You'll need to replace it. They're easy to find and replace. Might require minor fitting.
>>
File: IMG_3730.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3730.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>34392620
kinda shit quality best I could do
>>
>>34392648
ah I see good shit /k/, now anybody got good places to get cheap Mosin parts online?
>>
>>34392698

Yuuuuup you need a new sear.
>>
>>34392418
Put the piece back maybe?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.