[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you use an AUG as your "go to" rifle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3017.jpg (51KB, 599x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3017.jpg
51KB, 599x288px
How many of you use an AUG as your "go to" rifle?
>>
>>34391779
As much as using my fine china to eat a donut.
>>
Too poor lol.

Still, looks nice.

I recommend you pull down all the curtains and do room clearing drills with it.
>>
>>34391779
Talisman Saber.
>>
>>34391779

If I had more money just lying around, and the desire not to spend what little of it I have on other guns didn't exist, I'd get one, sure.
>>
>>34391779
I wish I could but I'm too poor. AUGs are aesthetic as heck, one day maybe.
>>
>>34391886
t. raaf
>>
File: nPS1i0s.jpg (895KB, 3200x2394px) Image search: [Google]
nPS1i0s.jpg
895KB, 3200x2394px
>>34391779
I do.
>>
>>34391779
As soon as I can afford one
>>
File: IMG_4064.jpg (947KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4064.jpg
947KB, 1920x1280px
As do I.
>>
>>34393225
At least once a week, I regret not buying mine in green. Stock sets are $450 on PJA though... Maybe next Christmas.
>>
>>34393112
>>34393225
How do you guys like yours? I'm really considering an A3 as my go to 5.56 rifle and because I want something different and cool. I've had my share of ARs (only one currently) but I don't really have a 5.56 rifle that I genuinely enjoy and an AUG is something I've wanted for years.
>>
>>34391779
Ugliest fucking thing ever, that being said how is it really?
>>
I've got a black A3 M1 high rail coming in next week. Cross that one off my "I've wanted this for almost a decade" list. Picked up some 42rd mags in advance and they really are as nice as people say.

>>34393112
How's the red dot on a riser mounted to the high rail working out? I've done a little looking around and a number of posts claim that the setup is too high for a decent cheek weld. I'm thinking about just ordering the extended rail so I can use whatever ar15 height riser I end up liking the most with an aimpoint t-2.
>>
>>34393112
Here.

>>34393563
I like mine, but they're not for everyone. My buddy sold his after a month or so (I think he regrets it, but he won't admit it). If you do get one, I would absolutely spring for one of those trigger mods before you decide you hate it (the most common complaint is the trigger). I have a neu-trigger and it made me fall in love with the rifle again. Other than that, they'll never be as accurate as a good AR, but I vastly prefer the ergos of the AUG.

>>34393614
The 42 rounders are ace. Pro-tip: they're very similar in size to 30rd AK-74 mags. My AK gear works so well that it almost seems like it was designed for AUG 42 rounders. As for the riser, I learned on an AK, so chin weld is more comfortable/natural to me.
>>
I wish I could.
>>
Too poor, I've always loved them though since I grew up using them on CS 1.6. Maybe one day.
>>
I'm probably one of the few people here who wouldn't take one for free if I had to use it. Bullpup ergos are just all wrong to me.

>>34393606
>Ugliest fucking thing ever
Wash your mouth out with soap.
>>
I usually just go for the M4 and a smoke.
>>
>getting an AUGly when the RDB now exists
It's objectively superior.
>>
>>34395512
Here's your (you), now git
>>
>>34391779
No because I dont want to have to buy a whole new set of expensive mags for a fucking 5.56 rifle

I use one of my two FS2000s or my Tavor
>>
>>34396271
>Expensive
They're like $20-25, amigo.
>>
>>34396271
Steyr mags are better tho
>>
>>34395384
Keep hoping.

We have the same story. Used it all the time on 1.6 and finally got one a few months ago
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.