[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's on again. Does /k/ enjoy TwD/FtwD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

It's on again. Does /k/ enjoy TwD/FtwD?
>>
>>34390233
I can't stand soap operas, so no
>>
No. Just too nihilistic. Got the point after the first couple seasons. After that, grimdark just for its own sake got boring.
>>
Suck my dick you /tv/ faggot.
>>
>>34390233
No, fuck that garbage show.
>>
>>34390233
I watched part of one episode, some guy firing a revolver with the sounds of brass hitting the floor. Put me off immediately.
>>
File: 1498080778367.jpg (73KB, 622x926px) Image search: [Google]
1498080778367.jpg
73KB, 622x926px
95% of tv is jewish globalist bolshevik propaganda
>>
>>34390247
>soap opera
Holy shit anon you couldn't be more right. I watch soap operas with my mom (she has no friends and neither do I) and the resemblance is uncanny. They all organize plots the same way as soap operas do.
>>
>>34390764
>I watch soap operas with my mom (she has no friends and neither do I)

how old are the both of you? what ethnicity? what social class etc.?
>>
>>34390233
>enjoy TwD/FtwD
I watch it, but I don't enjoy it. I just like to shitpost on /tv/.

SJW and globalists have destroyed TV. So many token characters and then they set the entire show in mexico. Now they have god damn injuns. Might as well get shia the tard to read marx to everyone watching.
>>
both shows are garbage. .
>>
>>34390810
I liked how the daugther gave away the position of their boat by fucking with the radio and basically almost killed everybody. it showed the general female's lack of higher reasoning so I guess it not always 100% ladden with SJW BS.
>>
>>34390803
>>34390764
Anon is problably mexican or hispanic at the least.
>>
>>34390810
>SJW and globalists have destroyed TV

hve you seen VEEP lately? selina is now fucking some mulim rich fuck from quatar who is totally cool and makes jokes about terrorism and the backwardness of "his islamic culture". they are doing their best to endear these savages to the viewer and paint them as harmless people just like you and me.
>>
>>34390233
does anybody have any clue how the timelines of both shows correlate? seems to me, all of FtwD so far is happening during season 1-2 of TwD? Y/N?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.