[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meetups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

Come on been awhile since any get togethers or Skin walker hunts, Anyone got any tips and willingness to host?
>>
No kys
>>
>>34389515
Where are you?
>>
I'm in Jupiter Florida. my kik is dynasticruler
>>
>>34389515
Mfw not Jax
>>
Last time there was a meet-up, a whole bunch of people ate cum. I'm not going to partake in the rest of this board's autism. Fuck all of you.
>>
>>34391540
>Last time there was a meet-up, a whole bunch of people ate cum.

Hello pedo aids
>>
>>34391540
Lol wut. Musta fukken missed that thread.
>>
>>34391565
I think it was baked into brownies or some shit; regardless, I will never go to a fucking meet up now.
>>
Last time there was a meet-up they got banned from the range because of the crossdressing.
>>
>>34389515
the states of PA, NJ, WV, and ohio are having a meetup this weekend not sure what you are talking about OP. Biggest tip I have is own the land you are using and be ready for autism tier questions and cat herding
>>
>>34391654
wtf, ohio is having a meet?
>>
>>34391654
>Biggest tip I have is own the land you are using
>Willingly letting a bunch of /k/ autists onto your property
Why would you do this?
>>
>>34391654
>not even having a 100 yard range

I bet none of you faggots can even shoot.
>>
>>34391668
because It is good times

>>34391666
people from ohio are driving here in western pa for a k meet. currently, 16 people going.
>>
>>34391311
>>34391499
>jax
>jupiter
yeah, no thanks. Its cozy here in volusia
>>
>>34391773
Yea but can you buy a glock from your drug dealer for $80?
I think not.
>>
>>34389515
Living in Rochester, NY. Willing to camp out with some S.T.A.L.K.E.R. friendos. Yes, Freedom is allowed, even if you're a bunch of cunts.
>>
>>34391985
I cannot. but I do have to work with people through employment agencies sometimes and we had this one melanin enriched gentleman who offered to sell me a charter arms .38 for $100 cash. he claimed it wasn't stolen though.
>>
>>34392128
wow what a fag
>>
>>34392128
Ayy lmao, knew it was you XD.
>>
Besides the autism wouldn't be to bad if you niggers will keep the fedora level to a zero and just present yourself respectfully and not as abunch of shmucks
>>
RipRoarin'BoogerPanus#9400 is my discord but for any nearby indiana cucks we can get dis shit rolling.
>>
>>34392193
do you have land in indiana? and near what city? just ballpark it
>>
>>34392295
there's one of us by lafayette, and he's near indy
>>
>>34392295
Sadly not much land and my folks are pretty keen on internet autists so meh but im by paoli
>>
>>34391580
I believe that anon later outsted it as a fake.
>>
I'm near Austin, Texas and don't own land. If anyone wants to meet at a library or something, I'm game.

Discord is Panzers und Pasta#9693
>>
>>34392114
So it was stolen gotcha!
>>
Dallas here wouldn't mind hosting
>>
>>34389515
>Skin walker hunts
What's that about? How does one hunt a skin walker?
>>
>>34392659
more than likely. he was interesting none the less. I really hated seeing him go
>>
>>34392472
i think it was flandre and he admitted he was just joking. bretty good prank though, we're still talking about it
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.