[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grabagun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Grabagun-logo.png (105KB, 300x140px) Image search: [Google]
Grabagun-logo.png
105KB, 300x140px
What is /k/'s experience with this vendor? YankeeMarshal doesn't like them so that's like a vote in their favor right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmA_Bhhz5ns
>>
>>34388084
Bought a savage from them. Sent it quickly and saved me a bunch of money

And yes. Ym shit talking them means they are probably a good business.
>>
File: 1496266831045.jpg (59KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1496266831045.jpg
59KB, 750x734px
>>34388179
exact same experience here, even bought a savage too
>>
Cheapest local shop I've found around.
>>
>>34388084
theyre cool guys, 15 dollar ffl transfer
>>
>>34388084

Bought two guns from them with no issues.

And YM is a turbofaggot and doublenigger.
If I heard him say the sky was blue, I would look out the window to double check.
>>
>>34388084
>YankeeMarshal doesn't like them so that's like a vote in their favor right?

You must be new here. YM is a fucking tard and nobody here likes him, for good reason.

>makes a video complaining about his P239 9mm not working
>at the end reveals that he brought his .40 P239 mags instead

Guy is literally the DSP of shooting and runs his mouth more than he shoots. Guy has like 3 videos of him actually shooting.

see: https://pistol-training.com/archives/70
>>
Bought a yugo from them with 20 or so mags for under 500 shipped. A+
>>
File: 4366.png (303KB, 396x389px) Image search: [Google]
4366.png
303KB, 396x389px
>>34388084
YankeeMarshal is a cock. This man hit the nail on the head - >>34390286

Fucker knows not of what he speaks yet continues to act like it.
>>
>>34390286
You are right but that link is kinda gay. I understand what they are trying to say, and it is true, but all the parts where he is like "Dont be a SIMP" is just stupid. By that logic, Jay Leno has no idea how to drive a car.
>>
>>34388084
TYM's complaint has to do with him doing something that, to the vendor, would have seemed like a straw purchase, so I have no idea why he calls them "the worst online gun shop" because of that. If I were an online gun vendor not able to deal with my customers face to face and some potential "customer" was doing something really suspicious and abnormal that had the potential to land me in jail, I probably would have done the same thing.

I've bought three guns from Grabagun and the experience was pretty much the same every time. Also, I should say that I used local gun dealers for the transfer who were already in their system, so there was no reason to delay the order while waiting for an FFL to be emailed to them. Each time I ordered, it took them between 2-3 business days to ship the gun, but when they did ship it, they used UPS 2 Day shipping, so that was quick. I had the gun within 7 calendar days of placing the order for each time I ordered a gun.

I wouldn't rank Grabagun as my top online gun shop, simply because of the 2-3 day "handling" time before they get the thing on its way to you (CDNN is way faster), but there is absolutely nothing wrong with them, and the experience of ordering was very smooth every time I've done business with them.
>>
>>34388084
I've bought a few items them without issue. If you use their grab a quote system you can get some good deals. They're a little slow to ship, but not Palmetto State tier slowness.
>>
>>34388084
Bought a Scorpion at their discount $630 price. Transaction cleared. Got an email two days later with a refund attached stating their inventory couldn't fill the orders they received. Scorps went back up in price shortly after. Wrote them off as a scam.
>>
>>34391165
Sounds to me like their system just sucks and lets orders through that they can't fulfill. They have a good sale on a hot item and a shit load of orders flood in. They fill what they can and have to cancel the rest. That's incompetence not malice imo.
>>
>>34388084
I also purchased two guns from them. The first arrived damaged (chipped wooden stock), but the manufacturer replaced it fo' free, so no complaints. Second was fine.

I had the same experience with >>34390663 regarding their processing/shipping time. Amazon has spoiled me, but overall the time between placing the order and doing the transfer
was pretty quick compared to other stores I've ordered from.

Would buy again.
>>
>>34388084

I bought an AR-556 from then. They shipped it out 25 minutes after I paid and it came in a few days in perfect condition
>>
>>34388084
I bought a gun from the. 7 bucks second day air shipping to my local gun shop. Everything was legit.
>>
>>34391165
If they sent you your money back without you even knowing that there was a problem, it was not a scam. A scam would be if they took your money and ran.
>>
>>34393172
Or if they pulled a CTD or Bud's
>>
>>34390663
Looking at their website, it actually says that they have a 5-7 business day processing time "due to high order volume." Judging from NICS checks continuing to go up... that could be true.
>>
>>34390286
>>34390471
>>34390516
Are you illiterate? OP considers YM's hatred for grabagun a mark of quality.
>>
i've bought probably 12 guns from them, at least. good prices, fast & cheap shipping and didn't fuck anything up at all. Pretty much the only place I buy from now.
>>
they are great and usually ship next day.
>>
I've bought from them 3 times and never had any problems. Yankee Marshall is an edgy faggot.
>>
File: 80590b.jpg (99KB, 1892x1096px) Image search: [Google]
80590b.jpg
99KB, 1892x1096px
I just bought 600 rds (two 300rd packs) of BBM .223 from them. When I got it I got two bags of 200rds, apparently whoever wrote the item description mistyped. I emailed them and got a pretty shit response, after about 3 back to back emails they finally offered to take it back, acted like it was my fault the whole time.

Spend about 3 hours just managing to get my money back, their customer service was pretty awful.
>>
Bought a p99c from them, not a sigle issue
>>
>>34388084
Bought a brand new Springfield 1911 milspec from them for $500. Showed up on time and had zero trouble what so ever from them.
>>
>>34393922
>expecting reading comprehension and literacy from gun folk
you're a cutie pie
>>
>>34388084
Bought a xd-s from them and they shipped it out that day. So overall, I have a really good experience with them. However, I did wanna get a BCM lower from them and tried to get them to clarify an item for me and they weren't much help. I still use them though.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.