[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Hollyjew so fucking retarded when it comes to firearms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: lucille.jpg (36KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
lucille.jpg
36KB, 540x300px
Why is Hollyjew so fucking retarded when it comes to firearms?
>>
Because the guns in baseball are done with drugs.
>>
>inb4 hurr durr it was a hand made bullet so it makes sense.

If eugene is half intelligent enough to work a press he would know about how much gunpowder to put in
>>
>>34387015
intended numale nogunz audience
>>
>>34387015
Depending on the wood it's made with it might actually have stopped a bullet. Fucking railroad ties stop bullets like crazy at the range, hell half the time they won't even get an inch deep.

Sure this is a bit dramatic, but it is possible. I mean cmon, the guy has been beating heads with it. Either it was made as a hardwood bat or he made it himself after shit happened.
>>
>>34387015
Because most creative industries these days are filled with leftists, hell, from what I've heard it near impossible to get a career in the animation industry if you're conservative because 99% of getting a job is connections, I imagine hollywood is much the same
>>
>>34387015
Because literally no one cares aside from a few autists on the internet.
>>
>>34387463
Hollywood's even worse about it.

t. Connections in Hollywood
>>
This 9mm fmj only penetrated 1/2 inch of pine bark.
>>
File: 1480911618341.jpg (50KB, 601x477px)
1480911618341.jpg
50KB, 601x477px
>>34387015
1. Hollywood is in California, so most of the people working there probably have limited access/exposure
2. Movies are made by people who like drama and movies, so to many of these people dramatic effect/storytelling/what worked in other movies is more important than facts
3. Agenda. Almost anything out of Hollywood passes through several "filters" in the way of studios and producers. Most (not all, but enough) of the major powers in Hollywood have a very liberal agenda and will insist on certain changes that fit a narrative.
4. Even youtube videos, made by people who have spent their entire lives shooting and studying firearms are not immune to criticism by autists on /k/. What chance do nogunz actors and directors actually have of being right all the time?
>>
File: Capcycle.jpg (20KB, 320x240px)
Capcycle.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
Captain America: Civil War
Opening scene
Mercenaries attack CDC facility to steal biological weapon
Captain Murica and friends to the rescue
Captain Murica take heavy fire from M4 carbines
Messages his crew that mercs are armed with AR-15 assault rifles
>Shut it off, was the rest of the movie any good?
>>
>>34388844
I like the Captain America movies solely because there is far more gun play than the other marvel movies.
Superhero who uses guns + embodiment of the american flag + against gun control = /k/Superhero incarnate.

Although yeah, Civil War was pretty shit.
I liked the first one, and Winter Soldier though.
>>
>>34388844
No just winter soldier was good.
>>
>>34387043
Where'd he get the powder?
>>
>>34388844
it was shit.
also, iron man turns into a giant pussy.
>>
>>34391324
>Iron Pussy
>>
File: C4eUNGpWYAAIPoW.jpg (35KB, 503x343px)
C4eUNGpWYAAIPoW.jpg
35KB, 503x343px
what you fools forget is that is was no regular bat. it had zombie blood on it and got infected therefore it was a zombie bat !!

Only a head shot can kill a zombie. do you see a head on that bat? exactly. you can get a head shot if you have no head.
>>
>>34387015
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>34391324
Least it's not as bad as the comics.
>>
>>34387015

>gee why is an industry of which firearms knowledge is not at requirement bad at firearms knowledge?

They're in the business of creating entertainment for normies not for autistic shut ins
>>
>>34391413
kek'd
>>34391427
From what i pieced together from this thread.

Some dude stopped a bullet with a baseball or some shit.
>>
>>34387015
Why are firearms autists so autism?

You bitch about unlimited ammo - maybe they are doing a mag change off camera? Do you really need to see EVERY FUCKING MAG CHANGE?? Assume they did it and get on with your fucking life you cunt.

Eugene has been proven to be a lying sack of shit. And a pussy faggot who can't shoot a gun. Why would you assume he knows how to do reloading?
>>
>>34387015
Wouldn't that just disperse the force more, as in the materials around the club absorbing some of the blow? I would want one solid point to crack skulls with, not a bunch of zig zaggy wires.
>>
Screenwriter /k/ Fag here in hollyweird. They don't hire the proper people to school the Director, or the Actor. They don't know they need to hire them, or they just don't care. They don't care out of ignorance, or it's an expense they don't want to pay. Movies are more "likely" to get it right, as they have more time and money, typically. TV shows are on a damned tight schedule and budget. They rock with what they got, unless training has been baked into the pie. And, even then, it would be a matter of time.

Mostly, it's ignorance.
>>
>>34394765
>it's an expense they don't want to pay
>TV shows are on a damned tight schedule and budget.
No shit dickhead. It would be prohibitively expensive to hire someone to get EVERYTHING right for the autists of the world. If you can suspend reality enough to believe that Zombies are roaming the fucking planet, you don't have to have a shit fit if someone calls an M4 an AR-15 or doesn't do operator mag changes. Jesus.

I hate you people.
>>
>>34387015
Enough with your goddamn persecution complex. Hollywood gets everything wrong, it's just that you (believe, at least) know more about this one particular topic so you can see where they get it wrong. Doctors, geologists, oceanographers, engineers, everyone gets their specialties butchered in movies and television because the writers, directors, and audiences don't have the precise knowledge to care. Because of your interest in guns, and the fact that action and guns sell well with audiences so there's a lot of gunplay in media, you notice the fuckups. But it's not only guns they fuckup. It's everything.
>>
>>34387463
Why aren't conservatives creative?
>>
>>34394719
youre right
>>
>>34394917
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

I have to jump a ravine every fucking morning with my 1969 Dodge Charger to avoid the local police, and I do it beautifully. Absolutely no suspension problem. None.
>>
>>34394926
It's not their nature.
>>
>>34391275

Cabela's
>>
>>34391413
>bats dont have heads

No sports faggot detected
>>
>how come everyone doesn't dedicate a portion of their life to talking about guns?
>>
>>34394899
Did a producer fuck your wife, or are you just a spaztastic assclown, naturally? Hiring firearms trainers isn't hard, or that expensive. But, it is an expense. That can be said of any subject matter expert.

Hate away, Hater McHaterpuss. The checks clear, and many funs are bought. I shall name my next one after you, Laura.
>>
>>34391275
Gander Mountain. Cost him $75 for a small container of it at a whopping 15% during their going out of business sale.
>>
>>34395100
>Doesn't it equally bother you when television programs or movies centered around the medical field or law don't get it right? Probably military/war related make your Herpes flare up.

But your concern is the employment opportunities for "muh guns" well I assure you, that most television shows and movies that employee firearms have a trained firearms instructor that teach the actor(s) how to use it. Sometimes it's rudimentary, sometimes more- really depends on the nature of the role. Tom Cruise in Collateral, Keanu Reeves in John Wick did extensive training. The people like from Walking Dead, which are supposed to be "average people" would not be expected to have "operator level" training, you fucking imbecile.
>>
That's a bat.
>>
>>34395325
kek, the gander around the corner is currently in its "liquidation" phase. Overpriced shit looks even worse at a paltry discount
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.