[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conceal Carry - How do you do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: SHB1115_BLK02.jpg (493KB, 800x894px) Image search: [Google]
SHB1115_BLK02.jpg
493KB, 800x894px
Seriously how do people consistently conceal carry? I have a Ruger LCP, 5'8 165lbs and run into these problems:

Pocket
>Obvious pocket bulge in the shape of a gun. I don't wear cotton and poly/nylon pants tend to show the outline of everything in the pockets.

IWB 3:00
>Uncomfortable as shit. Murders my kidney.
>Have to wear a loose shirt and can't do any twisty motions for fear of outline showing
>Even with a loose billowy shirt it's obvious there's something there
>Uncomfortable to sit or drive
>Have to be super careful when using the urinals that my pants don't fall or that my shirt doesn't come up and reveal the gun.

IWB Appendix
>Paranoid it's going to shoot my dick off.
>Obvious outline when I sit.
>Have to use the stalls just to piss.
>>
>>34386165
Try iwb at 4:00, and wearing one size larger pants. Worked pretty well for me once I got used to it.
>>
File: totally not a gun.jpg (259KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
totally not a gun.jpg
259KB, 900x675px
>what gun?
>>
File: image.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148KB, 222x293px
>5'8
Noone gonna be looking at you anyway pal.
When will they learn
>>
>>34386165
5'7 135lbs manlet here

I go 5:00, and the grip conveniently goes into the arch of my back, no printing whatsoever.
>>
Are you a fucking skeleton? Its an LCP... it should disappear in anyones pocket. Not to be a dick but geez eat a fucking steak man.
>>
>>34386165
4:15, full sized revolver IWB. You'll be fine around there. Just don't go for 6.

I'm not much bigger than you, OP. 5'9" 170lbs.
>>
File: babby.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
>>34386165
IWB Appendix
>Paranoid it's going to shoot my dick off.
don't pull the trigger and you wont
>Obvious outline when I sit.
w-what?
>Have to use the stalls just to piss.
Pull your dick through you briefs/boxers and zipper like they were designed for - you can now keep your gun 100% concealed and piss standing up
>>
>>34386165
> pocket carry
Your holster should change the outline. Desantis's in particular are good for this.

> 3 o'clock
Your belt or your pants are too tight if this kills you, because this is the most comfortable position to carry. As for printing, no one is paying attention because their face is in their phone.

> appendix
No idea on this one. I wanted to like it, but I bend over too much in the day for this to work.
>>
>>34386165
Sounds like you just dont know how to wear pants.
>>
>>34386165
I only use IWB or OWB, usually at the 3:00 to 4:00 I could never do pocket carry or appendix. Try out different pants (a size bigger) and a thicker belt. Maybe even try a shoulder holster. if its not working you need to experiment, go to gun stores and talk to the clerks, they always have good suggestions, its like going to a /fa/ guy and asking about clothes
>>
I'm a white collar guy so I just wear a sport coat and carry OWB
>>
>>34386165
>>Have to use the stalls just to piss.
>his dick is too short to maneuver around a holster.
>>
>>34386165

get a pocket hoslter to hide the printing, if you don't already have 1 you're an idiot

iwb - how this can bother you for such a small pistol i donl know, maybe you';re doing it wrong or have wrong holster or too tight pants

aiwb - again you're doing this wrong, are your clothes too tight ?

if you have LCP there should be almost no way that trigger will go off accidentally it has about 3/4" travel 7-8lbs pull yes ?

if you have LCP2 then you're concerns are valid, that is a much easier trigger to accidentally pull
>>
File: typical xd owner.jpg (81KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
typical xd owner.jpg
81KB, 800x460px
>>
>>34386626
This shit is hilarious.
>>
File: conceal carry.jpg (38KB, 856x481px) Image search: [Google]
conceal carry.jpg
38KB, 856x481px
>>34386165
Buy a coat.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.