[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of yall k/annons use other gun forums?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: VAtuck.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
VAtuck.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
name drop gewd sites.

I'm a big handgun guy, and desu the best forum I've used is 1911forum (its really my go-to). I tried to use AR15.com but its like going onto a mustang forum (i.e. bunch of LARPers who dont know shit about guns).

Went on R_guns once, place is somehow worse.
>>
File: 1491496437314.jpg (15KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
1491496437314.jpg
15KB, 211x238px
>>34381993
OP here.
>>
File: 1494448762305.jpg (73KB, 640x558px) Image search: [Google]
1494448762305.jpg
73KB, 640x558px
>>34381993
>>
>>34381993

I'm from Pennsylvania, and I used to read and post a lot on PAFOA.org - Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

If your own state has a similar site/forum I would recommend it.
>>
I used some Luger collector forum to help identify c96 markings and ktog to research mounting RDB sights but I'm not joining any communities.
>>
do most of yall just stick to /k/?
>>
>>34381993
That picture is why I don't like beaver tails on guns.
>>
>>34381993
Fat people shouldn't be allowed to cc. Not till they lose the fucking gut.
>>
>>34382116
obesity?
>>
>>34382092
i don't really come here for the guns desu, it's still pretty /k/omfy as long as you avoid 90% of threads
>>
>>34382092
Yeah mostly. I dabble in /mu/ and /g/ from time to time. My friends are also mostly 4channers so i get the benefit of getting the dankest memes without having to wade through the shittier boards.
>>
I did the early 2000's circuit - SomethingAwful --> THR --> BARFcom --> /k/ meets BARFcom -->fuck BARFcom --> /k/ and p-f, and here we are.

fin
>>
>>34381993
i dont know what a "yall" is because im not an inbred hick from a backwards ass jerkwater state.
>>
>>34382516
Sure thing, Tyrone.
>>
I'm a GA faggot so I use The Outdoors Trader, but it's really Georgia-centric.

I used to run a bunch of forums a long time ago. I think everyone just goes on Facebook and Reddit now.
>>
Looks like your typical inactive shooter "gun guy" who talks loudly at the range, drives a stupid truck with cheap aftermarket trash like his budget AR and smells like baby formula
>>
>>34381993
I unironically browse arfcom occasionally. Yes it's completely infested with insufferable faggots and normies, but it's honestly less cancerous than /arg/ and actually sometimes has good info and good looking rifles.
>>
>>34382116
because you, too, are a fat bag of pus?
>>
File: warning.jpg (40KB, 725x125px) Image search: [Google]
warning.jpg
40KB, 725x125px
>>34382781
arfcom is great, the people on there are ultra stupid.

Not the "I disagree with them" kind of stupid, but the kind of stupid where I have convinced them to buy memberships for me and believe retarded stories

And there are the cops on there, who end up confirming every bad thing that gets said about them, while trying as hard as they can not to
>>
>>34382840
Like one time Bohr-Adam was convinced my trolling was a Russian military op and got the thread deleted by warning the admins.
>>
>>34381993
Gun forums are all cancerous shitholes full of old men bitching and moaning like old women.
>>
I used to post on PAFOA more but now I just troll the classifieds and maybe comment once in a blue moon.

I still follow Gunboards a bit because I am a milsurp guy and that is the place for it.
>>
>>34382345
Yeah but I'm not technically obese (according to annual check) just fat.
>>
>>34381993
AKfiles and FALfiles occasionally. I really just go there for access to the marketplaces and pictures. /k/ is pretty bad if you want to have an actual discussion, yet somehow every other gun forum is worse. It's either old people bitching or the ar general with an enforced censor to keep them from saying words that offend people's feelings.
>>
r/weekendgunnit is actually pretty funny sometimes desu
>>
>>34382353
You sound like a nigger faggot pls don't come back to 'dabble', you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1492562274571.jpg (90KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1492562274571.jpg
90KB, 736x552px
Pistol-Forum and Primary & Secondary (mostly their podcasts), these two places are where I have learned so much in the past 9 months.

I can't stand bs sites riddled with stupid shit like arfcom, akfiles etc. I can hardly tolerate /k/ and its blatant retardation but some threads are decent enough for me to stick around for.
>>
Whatever pops up on google when I make a search. Only to read tho

Every question I make here because of fast responses.
>>
>>34381993
Rguns can be okay when they're not taking themselves too seriously.
>>34382043
PAFOA is a fucking joke enjoy your fudds and retards
>>34382422
Arfcom is only good for incredibly specific tech boards and even then it's full of enough tools to build a bridge.
>>34384341
Xfiles are useful but low traffic and very specialized
>>34385245
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>34382564
rekt
>>
File: 1497890835689.jpg (106KB, 794x725px) Image search: [Google]
1497890835689.jpg
106KB, 794x725px
I tried to make an account on AKfiles like a month ago and still never got a conformation email. All I want to do is participate in the marketplace and ask some questions that are beyond /AKG/. But oh well... I might contact them asking wtf. It was supposed to be 2 weeks max that they would get back to me.

But its pretty much this desu
>>34383923
>>34384341

/k/ isnt what it used to be. And its like watching your dad get old and decline in health. Deep down you know how great it was, but it will never be that former glory. I am really going to miss this place when /pol/ inevitability gets us shut down. This place truely is one of a kind. I tried reddit and even infinitychans, but they cant compete. Not even with /k/ in the state its in now..
>>
I enjoy the odd discussion on THR. Gets a bit lively at times. Silencertalk and nfatalk used to have interesting machining threads but that's mostly died down.
>>
>>34381993
I occasionally used to browse 420chan and AR-15 forums but all the good convos have dried up or slowed to a halt.
>>
>>34382422

Oh god, my pathway through gun forums is mostly the same. I skipped straight from TFR to /k/ though.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.