[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me choose /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sks.png (1MB, 985x735px) Image search: [Google]
sks.png
1MB, 985x735px
Sks and 1500 rounds of 7.62x39
OR
Tokarev with 1260 rounds of 7.62x25

I want both and I cant choose the one I want to buy right now,price is similar with the tokarev combo being cheaper.

pic related is sks

Ill be getting the combo I dont buy now in a month so eventually Ill have both.
>>
File: tok.png (791KB, 984x734px) Image search: [Google]
tok.png
791KB, 984x734px
the tok
>>
>>34379393
what guns do you have now? if none, get the sks first
>>
>>34379400
GP100
Marlin 60
Remmy 700(Fathers,but I basically got it gifted to me)
Maverick 88
>>
you're canadian right?

get the sks deal from canada ammo cause it probably won't be around for too much longer.
>>
>>34379487
With the non-corrosive ammo?
I dont care much for corrosive since I spend an hour cleaning my non-corrosive guns anyway,and I like doing it.

Plus the 1500 rounds and SKS from tradeex is 530$ and free shipping which is cheaper than canada ammo if I dont care whether its corrosive or not
>>
>>34379686

if you don't care about corrosive then yeah that works too, heard tradeex is pretty good to deal with and they have pretty good deals.
>>
The Tok steel core surplus goes through level IIIa body armour. Its currently the most powerful handgun round in Canada (aside from rifles without stocks classified as handguns)
Get the Tok there's thousands of SKS out there for two hundred bucks
>>
>>34380469
Wait seriously? Fuck this god damn country.
Canada gets to have ap ammo but I fucking don't?
Fuck you you God damn rino cuckservative fucks that enacted this gun control legislation.

I don't suppose if I was ever in Canada that I could buy some of this ammo and Sneak it back in? Like do I need a license to buy ammo if I'm just visiting?
>>
>>34380522
You do need a license to buy ammo.

And just because of the budget ap ammo,I think im going with the tok.

2560 rounds sells for 500$ CAD here so its pretty fucking cheap
>>
>>34380549
Could I get a license if I'm visiting Canada?
>>
>>34381220
If you're going back to burgerland I think you'd need a license to import ammo. (even if you could buy in Canada in the first place)
>>
>>34381239
Yeah I wouldn't tell anyone.
I just want to buy this ammo somehow if I'm ever in Canada and then secretly bring it back.
>>
>>34381239
Apparently I can buy ammo in Canada with a temporary license.
Gonna bring back 5k rounds of that tok ammo and some steel 7.62x39 if I ever go up to Canada.
>>
>>34381437
What temp license is that?
>>
Get the Tok and then save money for a vz58
>>
>>34381390
excellent idea pls do and report back
>>
>>34379393
Get the sks
Your collection is lacking a semi auto centre fire rifle

I've only heard good things about the tok, but I would still take the rifle over the pistol.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.